PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and the Heat wear Hoodies in Honor of Trayvon Martin

Pages : [1] 2

Juggity
03-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Quoth James: "#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice"

http://pics.campl.us/f/d/db6f9a902a27d11bb09b06d496ef6926.jpg

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2012/03/lebron-james-heat-show-support-in-wake-of-martin-death.html

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Way to whore a tragedy, Miami:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I hope Cuban has the poor taste to post a picture of the Mavs with the LOB and tag it #WeAreGeorgeZimmerman.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:13 PM

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:14 PM

x2. What the fuck. I can't see any other team in the NBA doing this shit. I bet they sell a shitload of hoodies and Skittles at the next home game.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Caption: "Gunter glieben glauchen globen"

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2012/03/lebron-james-heat-show-support-in-wake-of-martin-death.html

Stalin
03-23-2012, 04:18 PM
whos that guy with the huge lips, tbh

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM
found it...
http://www.garyasanchez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/gunter-glieben-glauchen-globen.jpg

ColinB
03-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Where is Mike Miller?

JamStone
Did they let Mike Miller in the picture? Is he Trayvon Martin too?

I think the entire country would be less upset if one of the Heat players got shot.

JamStone
Where is Mike Miller?

damn you

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Where is Mike Miller?

Maybe he is the dude behind Lebron

Edit: Nevermind, dudes black

Mugen
03-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Mike Miller is the blackest guy on that team. He should have been in it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2012, 04:33 PM
found it...
http://www.garyasanchez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/gunter-glieben-glauchen-globen.jpg

Tbh, my first thought was these guys:

x7wc55oXWf8

Ace
03-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Crofl ordered mine tbh...

lefty
03-23-2012, 04:40 PM
He did it for the kid

NRHector
03-23-2012, 04:46 PM
This clown really wants to be MVP he's just using this tragedy to win some MVP votes and attention

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Wow...you guys have serious problems...LeBron is using this to draw attention to the tragedy, in hopes that it'll never happen again...showing that NBA players support the "regular folk", etc...and you guys are claiming that LeBron, probably the most famous name in the world, is doing it for attention...smdh

BlackSwordsMan
03-23-2012, 05:13 PM
a group of black guys wear hoodes its a nice story white people do it its a hate crime

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
a group of black guys wear hoodes its a nice story white people do it its a hate crime

I see white people wearing hoodies all the time. I had no idea they committing a hate crime. :lol

JJ Hickson
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
LeBron, probably the most famous name in the world

:lol You need to get out more kid.

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:19 PM
:lol You need to get out more kid.

Tbh, only in the countries I've been in (Germany, all of former Yugoslavia, Costa Rica, Spain etc...can't speak for the rest of the world, tbh...its also cause it's a unique name....you say LeBron, and everyone KNOWS who you're talking about...

:lmaomad that LeBron is probably the most famous person in the world

Hoops Czar
03-23-2012, 05:19 PM
It didn't take long for Harlem to show up :lol

Stalin
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
^ TOSB JOrdan and TOSB Kobe are still more famous, scrah

Brazil
03-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Tbh, only in the countries I've been in (Germany, all of former Yugoslavia, Costa Rica, Spain etc...can't speak for the rest of the world, tbh...its also cause it's a unique name....you say LeBron, and everyone KNOWS who you're talking about...

Lebron is not the most famous person in the world and it's not even close

JJ Hickson
03-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Do you know anything about the world outside of watching ESPN? Lebron isn't even the most famous American. Lebron isn't even the most famous basketball player let alone most famous person in the world you fucking moron.

tmtcsc
03-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Wow...you guys have serious problems...LeBron is using this to draw attention to the tragedy, in hopes that it'll never happen again...showing that NBA players support the "regular folk", etc...and you guys are claiming that LeBron, probably the most famous name in the world, is doing it for attention...smdh

Yes. The only serious problem we have is a severe disdain for attention whores. They are making spectacles of themselves and using a tragic case to do so. What's next ?

Gutter92

I said probably, and I'm just going off of name recognition here (in the countries i've been to everyone knows who he is, even if its only because of the weird black-person name....tbh

Destro
the shooting happened in florida. it's a relevant state issue they are addressing. I don't think it's a mere publicity stunt. Bravo Heat for taking a stand

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Yes. The only serious problem we have is a severe disdain for attention whores. They are making spectacles of themselves and using a tragic case to do so. What's next ?

How are they attention whores? Are the thousands of people at the rally for Trayvon Martin attention whores? Cause you know, theres news cameras there and shit...ppl wanna get seen! right? Cmon...LeBron and Wade get enough attention, they know it, they're just standing up for what they believe in, and bringing more attention to TRAYVON. And I commend them for that.

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:27 PM
the shooting happened in florida. it's a relevant state issue they are addressing. I don't think it's a mere publicity stunt. Bravo Heat for taking a stand

Exactly...its not like it happened in California or some shit and they're doing it...LeBron has always been pro-children, donates alot of time and money to helping underprivileged kids...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets a nobel peace price at some point in his life.

Stalin
03-23-2012, 05:28 PM
what is the material composition of those hoodies, they looks nice on those millionaire athletes, maybe I should get one..

Hoops Czar
03-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I said probably, and I'm just going off of name recognition here (in the countries i've been to everyone knows who he is, even if its only because of the weird black-person name....tbh

Everybody knows who Obama is. That doesn't make him the best or most famous President.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:32 PM

go hum a fat one :toast

Hoops Czar
03-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Exactly...its not like it happened in California or some shit and they're doing it...LeBron has always been pro-children, donates alot of time and money to helping underprivileged kids...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets a nobel peace price at some point in his life.
You have a serious Lebron complex. :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Le_Head_Band and ST_D-Wade have earned a great deal of Kool's respect....I stand with them

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Everybody knows who Obama is. That doesn't make him the best or most famous President.

And you know what, Obama supports the cause too...is he being an attention whore?

Hoops Czar
03-23-2012, 05:36 PM
And you know what, Obama supports the cause too...is he being an attention whore?

I haven't seen Obama in a hoodie yet, but when I do...

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Took a quick look at his twitter page (I don't know if anyone here follows him and can say better) but it looks like this is the first mention of any of this for him. If he wasn't tweeting and retweeting anything about it (like 90% of the celebs on there have been doing) and then does this now after every media outlet has been covering this around the clock all week and Geraldo said something incredibly stupid? That looks less like "raising attention" to something that every human in America has probably heard about in the last 12 hours and more like making himself the story.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:40 PM
RIP Tray Tray my nigga

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:40 PM
even though I am surprised people are still naming their kids Trayvon...I thought we got over that

lefty
03-23-2012, 05:41 PM
@Coach_D_Antoni

The Miami Heat tweeted a picture of them all wearing hoods...although Chris Bosh would prefer if you call his a veil.

Trill Clinton
03-23-2012, 05:42 PM
whether they're attention whoring or not its good to see more celebrities and athletes supporting the cause.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:45 PM
^ because we all know you're just one lay-away payment away from being the next TrayVon

Trill Clinton
03-23-2012, 05:47 PM
^ because we all know you're just one lay-away payment away from being the next TrayVon

shut up lil nigga.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
shut up lil nigga.

^ I can't...you feel too good :lol

Gutter92
03-23-2012, 05:51 PM
O shit we're bout to have two internet black guys throw down

Who pulls out the gun first?

Trill Clinton
03-23-2012, 05:54 PM
O shit we're bout to have two internet black guys throw down

Who pulls out the gun first?

as a muslim we learn that violence is not the answer. there is no point in going back n forth with that brother. I pray allah has mercy on his soul.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:56 PM
as a muslim we learn that violence is not the answer. there is no point in going back n forth with that brother. I pray allah has mercy on his soul.

what you gonna do... WHAT YOU GONNA DO :lol

25u09FkX6zQ

fmedrano1977
03-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Where were these attention whores when 2 teenage black boys BBQ'ed a 13 year old white boy a few weeks back.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Where were these attention whores when 2 teenage black boys BBQ'ed a 13 year old white boy a few weeks back.

it's incumbent on the parents or family of the BBQ'd white boy to bring attention to it...Trayvon's parents called Rev. Al and he ran with it...they reached out to him...

the two teens that killed the white boy are in jail and deserve the death penalty they are not walking around FREE...that's what you white folks don't seem to understand...blacks commit crimes they go to jail or die..whites commits crimes are they are no-billed or allowed to go home as in the case of Zimmerman as if nothing happned at all...

before you start sucking the dicks of your local racist talk radio hosts or even ones that are nationally syndicated educate your dumb ass first...

Trill Clinton
03-23-2012, 06:48 PM
it's incumbent on the parents or family of the BBQ'd white boy to bring attention to it...Trayvon's parents called Rev. Al and he ran with it...they reached out to him...

the two teens that killed the white boy are in jail and deserve the death penalty they are not walking around FREE...that's what you white folks don't seem to understand...blacks commit crimes they go to jail or die..whites commits crimes are they are no-billed or allowed to go home as in the case of Zimmerman as if nothing happned at all...

before you start sucking the dicks of your local racist talk radio hosts or even ones that are nationally syndicated educate your dumb ass first...

PREACH my liteskinned, curly haired brotha!!

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:52 PM
PREACH my liteskinned, curly haired brotha!!

:lmao fuck you nigga

Ace
03-23-2012, 07:13 PM

Koolaid_man :toast

BRHornet45
03-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Its a shame it wasn't LeBron in that neighborhood that night instead of that innocent kid.

Trainwreck2100
03-23-2012, 08:02 PM

lol is you saw that shit walking in a neighborhood you'd walk the other way

Pelicans78
03-23-2012, 08:09 PM

I agree. Its Mohammad.

TIMMYtoZO
03-23-2012, 09:01 PM
:lol People looking for any reason to hate on Miami. I am proud of them for doing this. This is a team of good guys.

ALVAREZ6
03-23-2012, 09:20 PM
wtf is up with the hoodies...i don't get it. aren't they just standard miami heat hoodies?

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2012, 12:20 AM
:lol the haters that hate on the Heat for everything they do, including supporting good causes like the thread subject here, and Lebron raising 6 million $ for the boys and girls club..

:lol white people outraged..

:lol gutter killing everybody here, as youjal..

Killakobe81
03-24-2012, 12:31 AM
:lol the haters that hate on the Heat for everything they do, including supporting good causes like the thread subject here, and Lebron raising 6 million $ for the boys and girls club..

:lol white people outraged..

:lol gutter killing everybody here, as youjal..

I know you are typing good thoughts, but in my mind I just hear

Slurp
Slurp
Slurp

On the real i think it's cool they took a stand made a statement. MJ would of said "rich white men buy my sneakers too" ... :rollin

O.J. Simpson
03-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Figures that white folk are more upset about the Heat wearing hoodies than about the actual murder that occurred. Isn't me being in jail enough?

cheguevara
03-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Good. Now go out like that in the middle of the night Lebron

cheguevara
03-24-2012, 10:17 AM
btw the background is retarded. they look like they are praying to the devil in a black mass :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:43 AM
NBA Players Association Releases Statement on Trayvon Martin Killing

We’ve already seen (http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/03/nba-trayvon-martin-lebron-james-miami-heat-dwyane-wade/) LeBron James, teammate Dwyane Wade (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/23/2709995/wade-speaks-out-on-shooting-death.html) and the rest of the Miami Heat show support for the family of the slain teenager Trayvon Martin. And now, the NBA Players Association takes the unexpected step of releasing a statement about the killing (http://www.nbpa.org/press-release/nbpa-press-release-march-23-2012): ”The National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) offers its condolences to the family and loved ones of Trayvon Martin in their time of need. The NBPA is saddened and horrified by the tragic murder of Mr. Martin and joins in the chorus of calls from across the nation for the prompt arrest of George Zimmerman. The reported facts surrounding Mr. Zimmerman’s actions indicate a callous disregard for Mr. Martin’s young life and necessitate that he stand trial. The NBPA also calls for the permanent resignation of Sanford Chief of Police Bill Lee and a full review of the Sanford Police Department, for dereliction of duty and racial bias in this matter and others. Their silence in the face of this injustice is reprehensible and they cannot be trusted to safe guard the citizens of the Sanford community equally. The NBPA seeks to ensure that Trayvon Martin’s murder not go unpunished and the elimination of the injustices suffered by the innocent.”

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/03/nba-players-association-releases-statement-on-trayvon-martin-killing/

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:44 AM
^ now if you don't like that...then stop watching basketball

jag
03-24-2012, 11:13 AM
The saddest part of all this is very few people have read the police report or know the actual facts of this case. There's a reason Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; it's because he never did anything illegal.

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 11:15 AM
The saddest part of all this is very few people have read the police report or know the actual facts of this case. There's a reason Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; it's because he never did anything illegal.

J, with the goods.

Gutter92
03-24-2012, 11:54 AM

Sure, nothing illegal was done, but it doesn't mean it wasn't morally wrong to chase down a 17 year old boy, calling him a "fucking coon", after the police specifically TOLD YOU not to. Also, another reason he wasn't arrested is because once he is arrested, he'd have to be charged with something and arraigned within a certain time, but this way, they can get more info...I dont doubt he'll be arrested eventually.

lol racist southern white people

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 12:04 PM

And racist people in general.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Sure, nothing illegal was done, but it doesn't mean it wasn't morally wrong to chase down a 17 year old boy, calling him a "fucking coon", after the police specifically TOLD YOU not to. Also, another reason he wasn't arrested is because once he is arrested, he'd have to be charged with something and arraigned within a certain time, but this way, they can get more info...I dont doubt he'll be arrested eventually.

if it was my kid Zimmerman would be living on borrowed time...I'd likely pay someone to murder him by putting him on the train tracks tbh

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
if it was my kid Zimmerman would be living on borrowed time...I'd likely pay someone to murder him by putting him on the train tracks tbh

First stealing towels from the Mirage, now this.:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:32 PM
First stealing towels from the Mirage, now this.:rolleyes

:lol...well I'm being honest Cully...I don't care if he was black / white / or Mexican if it was my kid I'd seriously have him murdered if he got off...just a little insight into how Kool thinks :lol

jag
03-24-2012, 01:08 PM
you really believe it was self defense?

It's a lot more complicated than that. I think Zimmerman's stupidity cost a life. I also think very few people really know what happened that night. It's not as simple as people are making it out to be. Again, there's a reason he's not in jail right now. There's a lot more going on here and people are really ignorant about it because it's a tantalizing story to buy into. There's a reason you keep seeing pictures of Martin when he was 10 years old. Not the 6'2" 17 year old black "kid" that was actually there that night.

A 10 year old black girl in Chattanooga, TN was shot in the head 2 weeks ago by black guys that got in an argument in the middle of a neighborhood. There's a reason you haven't heard about that. Because black people want to be victims, and it's easier to pimp the Travyon Martin story because Zimmerman was half white/half Hispanic.

jag
03-24-2012, 01:12 PM

This is the type of ignorance I'm talking about. People parroting things they really dont know anything about. It's to be expected though.

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Zimmerman was half white/half Hispanic.

A white hispanic.

tee, hee.

jag
03-24-2012, 01:17 PM
loooong read... But it contains a great deal of surprisingly unbiased information:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/137911-zimmerman-self-defense-murder.html

Through it all, I dont know anyone that supports what Zimmerman did as smart. But smart people aren't the only ones with legal rights.

Edit: fixed link

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 01:19 PM
^Though to see Hussein Obama show his ass makes it palatable.

redzero
03-24-2012, 01:19 PM
lol wife-beater

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 01:20 PM
lol wife-beater

Hi ya, sweetheart.:lmao

redzero
03-24-2012, 01:25 PM
I know how you treat your sweetheart, so no thanks.

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I know how you treat your sweetheart, so no thanks.

You got no choice in it, sweetheart.

tee, hee.

Creepn
03-24-2012, 01:39 PM

:wow

Gutter tearing shit up in here though.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 01:49 PM
It's a lot more complicated than that. I think Zimmerman's stupidity cost a life. I also think very few people really know what happened that night. It's not as simple as people are making it out to be. Again, there's a reason he's not in jail right now. There's a lot more going on here and people are really ignorant about it because it's a tantalizing story to buy into. There's a reason you keep seeing pictures of Martin when he was 10 years old. Not the 6'2" 17 year old black "kid" that was actually there that night.

A 10 year old black girl in Chattanooga, TN was shot in the head 2 weeks ago by black guys that got in an argument in the middle of a neighborhood. There's a reason you haven't heard about that. Because black people want to be victims, and it's easier to pimp the Travyon Martin story because Zimmerman was half white/half Hispanic.

No my fine friend this is the type of ignorance I'm talking about...you can go crawl back under that neocon rock where Hannity and Fox news and all the other racists reside...

FACT: Zimmerman stalked and murdered a 17 yr old kid
FACT: It Wasn't Your Kid so your "OK" with it

Listen any person with half a brain can make a reasonable assumption as to what happened here. Put yourself in Zimmerman's shoes...and ask your self what reason would I have so as to be so embolden as to chase down a "criminal" in the dark of the night?

Answer: I'm packing heat and I know that I'm going to use it...it's that simple..The only way Kool is chasing a "criminal" is if I'm packing heat...Zimmerman already knew what he was going to do if a fight ensued...He was going to pull out his gun and cap the "Perp's" black ass...it's the only reason he felt confident to go after the kid...trust me if it was a 2 or 3 young black teens walking home his fat wanna be white ass would have obeyed the dispatcher and stayed in his truck. Why? Because in his mind the likely hood of one of them packing heat would have been high and there would have been no way he could have gotten a shot off against all three without at least one of then firing back...He say Trayvon was a light-weight and he felt he could take him and if not he had his 9mm to fall back on...It's simple and it's how people think..especially wannabe toy cops...

The reason he's free is because one thing about cops that your stupid ass don't understand is that once they make a mistake they not only double down on that mistake but they triple and quadruple down on it to avoid looking like the idiots most of them are and more importantly to avoid a lengthy investigation into how they operate and to avoid that all important LAWSUIT. It's the same reason OJ got away with murdering his ex wife...Mark Fhurman fucked up the case for them by throwing that glove in OJ's yard. The could have nailed OJ and yes I'm one of a few blacks who felt his ass was definitely guilty..but the stupid ass cops ass usual fucked up the case..

You can listen to right wing radio talk show hosts justify a kid being killed all day and I notice you cite other cases of black on black crime but the reality is you cite that not because you want justify for the victims of the other black on black crimes but simply because you want to see the white man wanna-be cop get away with murder. I see right through your sorry ass.

Either way Zimmerman is toast and people like you can go join him when he's convicted...:toast

jag
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok

Creepn
03-24-2012, 01:56 PM

Yeah the reason for the pic is probably because dumb muthafuckas like you would say "ooh scary tall black guy, he deserves to be killed".

Lol stfu. Crimes committed by blacks makes the news all the time so what in the fuck are you talking about black wanting to be victims? And stop acting like only black people decides to make it headline news when the decision falls mostly on whites at the studios.

jag
03-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah the reason for the pic is probably because dumb muthafuckas like you would say "ooh scary tall black guy, he deserves to be killed".

Lol stfu. Crimes committed by blacks makes the news all the time so what in the fuck are you talking about black wanting to be victims? And stop acting like only black people decides to make it headline news when the decision falls mostly on whites at the studios.

Predictable

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 02:07 PM
^Though to see Hussein Obama show his ass makes it palatable.

Cully I know politics is where w break but I'm just curious...(no homo) :lol

Do you really beleive in Rick Santorum dude is threatening to crack down on porn...( no more Hamster Links) :lmaoand do you think Mitt will really do a better job than my man Hussein...Mitt is so plastic till it ain't even funny...he's looks like he's can talk a big game on the campaign trail but when they square off face to face Obama is going to eat him alive...all this I've been in the private sector for 30 yrs BS is going to work against him...Team Obama will nail him on his record of firing people, outsourcing jobs, and providing the blue print for Obama care...the red meat that Mitt is trying to throw to his base won't cross over to the independents in the General Election.

Mitt standing next to Obama is not quite Presidential enough I fully expect Obama to deliver a commanding performance this fall...

Creepn
03-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Predictable

Counter me gotdammit. I wanna see other views.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 02:15 PM

fuck JFag...:lol don't beg that homo to counter you...we have a ground swell of niggas he can go fuck himself...indifference to the cause only solidifies the case

jag
03-24-2012, 02:19 PM

It's too emotional of an argument. In all seriousness it's tough to argue against people who want Zimmerman fried because "facts be damned". People don't want to hear facts. I initially couldnt believe what I was hearing and wondered why dude wasnt sitting behind bars facing the death penalty so I spent like 3+ hours reading all about this shit and it's incredibly eye-opening. Posts like ones Gutter has been making are more or less the standard uninformed mob response to this whole thing.

Just an example of an actual fact: Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass and had him pinned on the ground. 90% of people don't know that.

My opinion: Zimmerman was foolish and just plain stupid. Martin was an innocent guy that had a problem with authority and didn't want the neighborhood watch guy asking him what he was doing there. He was innocent, but he was hot-headed and it resulted in a tragedy.

redzero
03-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I think Zimmerman should go to jail. His stupidity cost somebody their life. He stalked somebody at night with a gun, so I don't blame Martin for beating him up. Martin had no idea who he was or what he was doing. I'd feel like my safety was being threatened, too.

Fpoonsie
03-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I see white people wearing hoodies all the time. I had no idea they committing a hate crime. :lol

http://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/kkk.jpg

http://canv.as/ugc/original/5ffb6e0c8cec77471ce108e578ebf383ce50ae96.jpeg

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 02:28 PM
It's too emotional of an argument. In all seriousness it's tough to argue against people who want Zimmerman fried because "facts be damned". People don't want to hear facts. I initially couldnt believe what I was hearing and wondered why dude wasnt sitting behind bars facing the death penalty so I spent like 3+ hours reading all about this shit and it's incredibly eye-opening. Posts like ones Gutter has been making are more or less the standard uninformed mob response to this whole thing.

Just an example of an actual fact: Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass and had him pinned on the ground. 90% of people don't know that.

My opinion: Zimmerman was foolish and just plain stupid. Martin was an innocent guy that had a problem with authority and didn't want the neighborhood watch guy asking him what he was doing there. He was innocent, but he was hot-headed and it resulted in a tragedy.

:lmao you are so gotdam incredibly stupid till it ain't even funny...after 3 hrs of reading that's all you came up with... :lol what a fucking moron...

Trayvon should have been beating Zimmerman's ass...Zimmerman ran up on him after chasing him down...kids run and then when cornered they fight...it's called instinct you fucking idiot...Zimmerman wasn't a cop, wasn't a security guard I don't give a fuck what Zimmerman was asking him he had no legal authority to approach the kid to begin with...this is not about being a hot head you jerk off..this is about a kid being stalked by a predator (who may have thought he was defending his neighborhood) and then defending himself against that predator...

No disrespect Jag but you're pretty fucking stupid...your next piece of reading material should be on deductive / inductive reasoning and logic

jag
03-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I think Zimmerman should go to jail. His stupidity cost somebody their life. He stalked somebody at night with a gun, so I don't blame Martin for beating him up. Martin had no idea who he was or what he was doing. I'd feel like my safety was being threatened, too.

Zimmerman had right to follow someone he didn't know in the neighborhood he lived. People keep using the word "stalked" and it's a joke. Martin new Zimmerman was there the whole time. Zimmerman never drew his gun until he was physically confronted and screamed for help multiple times.

redzero
03-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Martin had a right to defend himself from the suspicious guy who was following him in the middle of the night. Zimmerman put himself in that situation, and he should pay the price.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Zimmerman had right to follow someone he didn't know in the neighborhood he lived. People keep using the word "stalked" and it's a joke. Martin new Zimmerman was there the whole time. Zimmerman never drew his gun until he was physically confronted and screamed for help multiple times.

ohh ok I see what this is...I would advise anyone not to reply further to this moron..He's just trying to bait now..no one I repeat no one is this stupid...

good day sir :toast

jag
03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 02:45 PM
loooong read... But it contains a great deal of surprisingly unbiased information:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/137911-zimmerman-self-defense-murder.html

Through it all, I dont know anyone that supports what Zimmerman did as smart. But smart people aren't the only ones with legal rights.

Edit: fixed link
I don't think anyone other than Zimmerman knows what happens, but I doubt a site inhabited by rednecks who want complete gun freedom in this country is a great source of unbiased information on this topic.

BlackSwordsMan
03-24-2012, 02:46 PM
fponsey is a solid wing man

Creepn
03-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Ok so Treyvon supposedly had him pinned to the ground. Before that happened, did Zimmerman establish himself as a watchman? Treyvon probably saw some guy following him and Zimmerman walked up to him when he was already on high alert and confrontation ensued. What if Zimmerman pointed a gun at him and that caused the confrontation? If he was able to get unpinned or Treyvon let him go he should've ran away since he was the one that initiated the whole thing right? You can't claim self defense just because a plan backfired on you.

My point is that what you said may be a fact, but what was the cause? The fact that we definitely do know is that Treyvon was unarmed and stalked by an armed guy then killed. That should be enough for an arrest no?

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 02:52 PM
What I don't get is, if Zimmerman really thought Martin was a dangerous guy who was carrying a weapon and was up to no good, why did he follow this dangerous guy after being told cops were on their way and being told not to follow Martin. It's obvious he initiated whatever altercation happened between him and Martin when he had no reason to do so. This was an extremely over zealous neighborhood watch guy who wanted an adrenalin rush so he decided to play vigilante.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 02:55 PM
You can't claim self defense just because a plan backfired on you.
Yeah exactly. Idk how you can claim self defense when you're the one who approached someone for no reason other than the fact he was a black kid in a white neighborhood, AFTER the cops told you not to follow him. The 911 call is decisive evidence that Zimmerman initiated the altercation and that Martin initially tried to run from Zimmerman. Hard to claim self defense as the guy chasing the other guy.

jag
03-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Ok so Treyvon supposedly had him pinned to the ground. Before that happened, did Zimmerman establish himself as a watchman? Treyvon probably saw some guy following him and Zimmerman walked up to him when he was already on high alert and confrontation ensued. What if Zimmerman pointed a gun at him and that caused the confrontation? If he was able to get unpinned or Treyvon let him go he should've ran away since he was the one that initiated the whole thing right? You can't claim self defense just because a plan backfired on you.

My point is that what you said may be a fact, but what was the cause? The fact that we definitely do know is that Treyvon was unarmed and stalked by an armed guy then killed. That should be enough for an arrest no?

They interviewed Zimmerman for a few hours that night at the police station and the investigation has yet to find any holes in his story. Witness' testimony has Zimmerman not pulling his gun until after he was on his back getting pummeled and screamed for help.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:58 PM
So many people here are arguing the facts of the case rather than concentrating on the endgame. Some hoodrat was killed...the world is now a safer place--for me and my possessions.

redzero
03-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Witness' testimony has Zimmerman not pulling his gun until after he was on his back getting pummeled and screamed for help.

After he confronted the kid who was tryin to get away from him.

jag
03-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Yeah exactly. Idk how you can claim self defense when you're the one who approached someone for no reason other than the fact he was a black kid in a white neighborhood, AFTER the cops told you not to follow him. The 911 call is decisive evidence that Zimmerman initiated the altercation and that Martin initially tried to run from Zimmerman. Hard to claim self defense as the guy chasing the other guy.

The cops never told him not to follow. It was a dispatcher and the conversation went like this:

"are you following him?"

"yeah"

"ok, we don't need you to do that."

He followed Martin because there had been 8 recent burglaries and many of the suspects resembled Martin, young black guys. Let's not pretend it's so unusual.

Creepn
03-24-2012, 02:59 PM
What I don't get is, if Zimmerman really thought Martin was a dangerous guy who was carrying a weapon and was up to no good, why did he follow this dangerous guy after being told cops were on their way and being told not to follow Martin. It's obvious he initiated whatever altercation happened between him and Martin when he had no reason to do so. This was an extremely over zealous neighborhood watch guy who wanted an adrenalin rush so he decided to play vigilante.

And what I don't understand is why the cops would even come? Is the black guy committing a crime while Zimmerman was talking to the dispatcher?

Creepn
03-24-2012, 03:01 PM
So many people here are arguing the facts of the case rather than concentrating on the endgame. Some hoodrat was killed...the world is now a safer place--for me and my possessions.

How is it a safer place when there is a murderer still free?

jag
03-24-2012, 03:04 PM
After he confronted the kid who was tryin to get away from him.

He was stupid for confronting him, but do stupid people have no right to self defense? If Martin would have beat Zimmerman in a coma, or worse, would that have been justified simply because Zimmerman wanted to make sure this kid wasn't up to no good? He was part of the neighborhood watch and he lived in the neighborhood.

Like I said, both of them made big mistakes.

A simple conversation would have avoided all of this:

Zimmerman: "Hi, I'm part of the neighborhood watch and I just want to make sure everything is cool."
Martin: "Yeah, man, I'm here visiting my dad and his girlfriend."

Who knows what Zimmerman said, but Martin thought it'd be a better to beat that ass.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:05 PM
A neighborhood watch guy is not by any stretch of the imagination a figure of authority, and he's not vested with the power to demand cooperation from anyone he thinks looks suspicious. Martin wasn't on his property, and he was in no way obligated to cooperate with some fat wannabe cop who asked him what he was doing there.

If Zimmerman was really worried for his safety or worried about the possibility Martin had a gun, he wouldn't have kept chasing after Martin. He woulda called the cops, made sure the cops knew where to go/who to look for, then he immediately would have gone home and locked every door in his house.

Creepn
03-24-2012, 03:08 PM
This case NEEDS to go through trial.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:09 PM
A neighborhood watch guy is not by any stretch of the imagination a figure of authority, and he's not vested with the power to demand cooperation from anyone he thinks looks suspicious. Martin wasn't on his property, and he was in no way obligated to cooperate with some fat wannabe cop who asked him what he was doing there.

If Zimmerman was really worried for his safety or worried about the possibility Martin had a gun, he wouldn't have kept chasing after Martin. He woulda called the cops, made sure the cops knew where to go/who to look for, then he immediately would have gone home and locked every door in his house.

He saw a skinny kid that he out weighed by over 100lbs..plus he was packing heat so he felt emboldened it's what's cowards do

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:10 PM
This case NEEDS to go through trial.

as long as it results in the death penalty or life in prison w/o parole..

jag
03-24-2012, 03:10 PM

Fair enough, he's not an authority figure, but martin's inability to conduct a simple, respectable conversation with someone resulted in his death.

And as far as facts go, the two were walking, there was never a foot chase. Zimmerman was trying to keep an eye on him and was actually asked to report what he could see to the dispatcher. You should check out the calls and read the police report.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:11 PM

What if it was Tim Duncan's kid..that changes the game right?

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Fair enough, he's not an authority figure, but his inability to conduct a simple, respectable conversation with someone resulted in his death.

And as far as facts go, the two were walking, there was never a foot chase. Zimmerman was trying to keep an eye on him and was actually asked to report what he could see to the dispatcher. You should check out the calls and read the police report.

Zimmerman: "Ohh shit he's running" :lmao

jag
03-24-2012, 03:12 PM

A Florida representative weighs in.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Zimmerman: "Ohh shit he's running" :lmao

And when that happened he reported back that he had lost sight of Martin. Martin also told his GF, who he was on the phone with, that he could no longer see Zimmerman. There's a pretty big gap in the story from there. The GF says a conversation started and words were exchanged. Zimmerman says he was jumped from behind.

I don't really believe that part of Zimmerman's story, but the GF said she was hung up on so I don't know how she would know the truth either.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:15 PM
regardless dude his toast...if not now then eventually...He won't be allowed to live his life again...Case in point...

Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, leader Mikhail Muhammad announced during a protest in Sanford today.

When asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly saying: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 5,000 black men to capture George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin (http://www.fox40.com/topic/crime-law-justice/crimes/crime-victims/trayvon-martin-PEOCVC000188.topic) last month.

Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland (http://www.fox40.com/topic/us/florida/orange-county-%28florida%29/maitland-PLGEO100100410110000.topic) and Jacksonville --

http://www.fox40.com/news/nationworld/os-trayvon-martin-new-black-panthers-protest-20120324,0,4927694.story

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:18 PM
And when that happened he reported back that he had lost sight of Martin. Martin also told his GF, who he was on the phone with, that he could no longer see Zimmerman. There's a pretty big gap in the story from there. The GF says a conversation started and words were exchanged. Zimmerman says he was jumped from behind.

I don't really believe that part of Zimmerman's story, but the GF said she was hung up on so I don't know how she would know the truth either.

:lmao
Dispatcher: "Are you following him"?

Zimmerman: "Yes"

jag
03-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Thank you Koolaid for your contributions.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:20 PM
He was stupid for confronting him, but do stupid people have no right to self defense?
When the person you're trying to claim self defense against was running away from you and was unarmed, meanwhile you were armed and you felt like chasing him down and threatening him with questions as if you were a cop, then no, you don't have the right to self defense.

Last year my car was broken into, I ran outside with a baseball bat and chased the guy for a few hundred feet, he then turned into a dark alley where he prolly had his cholos waiting and I knew that I'd be asking for trouble if I continued to follow him. The difference is that he actually committed robbery against me, Martin wasn't even guilty of that.

If Martin would have beat Zimmerman in a coma, or worse, would that have been justified simply because Zimmerman wanted to make sure this kid wasn't up to no good?
It being justified and it being something Zimmerman can't claim self defense against are two completely different things. How is Martin supposed to no some fat ordinary looking Mexican was simply making sure Martin wasn't up to no good? You're acting as if Zimmerman was a cop wearing a uniform that gave him authority and identified himself as someone simply trying to make the neighborhood safe.

He was part of the neighborhood watch and he lived in the neighborhood.
How exactly is Martin supposed to know that? Do members of the neighborhood watch carry badges that enable them to ask whatever question they want to someone passing through? If I saw this guy approaching me when I was completely innocent and unarmed:

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2012/0324-george-zimmerman-mugshot.jpg/12103595-1-eng-US/0324-george-zimmerman-mugshot.jpg_full_600.jpg

, my first instict wouldn't be "Oh! This must be a friendly neighborhood watchman just checking to make sure I'm not robbing anybody." How the hell was Martin supposed to know that the neighborhood had 8 recent burglaries, the thought of burglary or being suspected of burglary never crossed Martin's mind since he wasn't in the neighborhood to burglarize.

What should Martin have done differently other than miraculously know that the fat be@ner approaching him was a member of the neighborhood watch? If that guy was chasing after me after I had run away from him and was greeting me wit hostility when I'd done nothing wrong, I would have also resorted to violence.

Zimmerman: "Hi, I'm part of the neighborhood watch and I just want to make sure everything is cool."

Who knows what Zimmerman said, but Martin thought it'd be a better to beat that ass.
Hmmm, so you're saying Zimmerman should have right off the bat announced he was a member of the neighborhood watch. Weird, I thought being a member of the neighborhood watch vested him with the power to act however he wanted towards anyone he deemed suspicious. Surely that kind of power doesn't need to be announced.

Creepn
03-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Jag, the kid was running from him? Why? He felt threatened and Zimmerman still kept looking for him and found him again. Imagine the heightened state he must've been in. He probably feared for his life!

redzero
03-24-2012, 03:22 PM
He was stupid for confronting him, but do stupid people have no right to self defense?

After they instigate the altercation in the first place? He has to go to jail.

If Martin would have beat Zimmerman in a coma, or worse, would that have been justified simply because Zimmerman wanted to make sure this kid wasn't up to no good? He was part of the neighborhood watch and he lived in the neighborhood.

So? Not only did he follow him, even though the police told him that he didn't have to, HE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR and confronted Martin, who was trying to get away from him. He should have waited for the cops. Period.

And Zimmerman should pay for his mistake with jail time.

Do you know what would have been even better? If the wannabe cop didn't follow Martin in the first place.

If Zimmerman goes free, that means that people would be able to follow somebody suspiciously at night, confront them, and then shoot the person they are antagonizing in the name of "self-defense." It's not self-defense when the shooter is creating the conflict in the first place.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:27 PM
I get what youre saying DoK, but by law you still have the right to self-defense depending on the events immediately preceding an altercation. If the were having a heated conversation and Martin drops dude and starts pummeling him, then he's no longer a scared "kid", he's the aggressor. A scared "kid" doesnt double back and find the guy who was follow him. That's pretty much what the story looks like right now. Because Martin had lost sight of him and could have continued on his way.

Like I said, they're both stupid and the whole thing could have been avoided. As of right now, Zimmerman's statement has been corroborated by the evidence and he's been found to have committed no crimes. Last I checked, stupidity isn't a crime.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Fair enough, he's not an authority figure, but martin's inability to conduct a simple, respectable conversation with someone resulted in his death.
Methinks Zimmerman was anything but simple and respectable when he approached Martin. I'd be willing to bet he greeted Martin with something along the lines of, "What you doing in the neighborhood coon? You wanna died bitch!"

And as far as facts go, the two were walking, there was never a foot chase.
The 911 call when Zimmerman says, "Now he's running away" and then responds, "yes" while breathing heavily when asked if he was chasing Marin wasn't a foot chase?

The part where he said, "These assholes they always get away!" also doesn't sound at all like Zimmerman was chasing him :rolleyes

Zimmerman was trying to keep an eye on him and was actually asked to report what he could see to the dispatcher. You should check out the calls and read the police report.
The dispatcher asked him to describe Martin's physical traits so the cops could identify him.

You can also pretend to play dumb and take the words "You don't have to do that" completely literal, but the tone of his voice when he said so makes it obvious he was suggesting Zimmerman stop following him.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Info on Zimmerman:

Records show that he previously worked for used-car retailer CarMax and at a Lake Mary (http://www.fox40.com/topic/us/florida/seminole-county/lake-mary-PLGEO100100414050000.topic) insurance company.

A fucking used car salesman - lol

His Dad desribes him as:
The elder Zimmerman previously described his son as an altar boy in an interview with the Sentinel.

So he must have been raped by Catholic Priests

Records also show that George Zimmerman has a tattoo on his chest of a cross, with the name, “Christina.”

What a faggot - lol

jag
03-24-2012, 03:30 PM
The 911 call when Zimmerman says, "Now he's running away" and then responds, "yes" while breathing heavily when asked if he was chasing Marin wasn't a foot chase?

The part where he said, "These assholes they always get away!" also doesn't sound at all like Zimmerman was chasing him :rolleyes

The dispatcher asked him to describe Martin's physical traits so the cops could identify him.

You can also pretend to play dumb and take the words "You don't have to do that" completely literal, but the tone of his voice when he said so makes it obvious he was suggesting Zimmerman stop following him.

Last I checked, the court is going to take into account what was said literally, not what random people interpret his comments to mean. It's the reason he's not in jail.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:31 PM
He's going to caught by the BLACK PANTHERS SOON - tell that to the KKK - lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:32 PM
What if it was Tim Duncan's kid..that changes the game right?

Is Duncan's kid a hoodrat? Does Duncan even have kids?

jag
03-24-2012, 03:32 PM
btw I'm typing on an iPad and my spelling might look fucked up sometimes if I dont go back and edit.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Methinks Zimmerman was anything but simple and respectable when he approached Martin. I'd be willing to bet he greeted Martin with something along the lines of, "What you doing in the neighborhood coon? You wanna died bitch!"

He stopped Trayvon and said: " I want to sell you a car black bitch"

jag
03-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Is Duncan's kid a hoodrat? Does Duncan have kids?

Yes, but they dont walk around in neighborhoods they don't live at 1:00 am with a hoodie on (hood up) in 85 degree weather.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Is Duncan's kid a hoodrat? Does Duncan even have kids?

well let's see...He has a tongue ring and a tramp stamp...hoodrat ( and gay shit) so yes...I'd say his kid would be a hoodrat...and yes he has kids :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Yes, but they dont walk around in neighborhoods they don't live at 1:00 am with a hoodie on (hood up) in 85 degree weather.

Wasn't this a gated community he was walking around in too?

jag
03-24-2012, 03:35 PM
u have the new iPad or the iPad2?

iPad 2... I dont have super silly money and I actually prefer my laptop or work computer, so i don't use it enough to justify getting the "new" iPad.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:36 PM
He stopped Trayvon and said: " I want to sell you a car black bitch"

:lol

Koolaid_Man

hey tell the racists that you're talking to on that website it was around 7:00pm and Trayvon was actually walking to the store during NBA ALL-Star game halftime...if you're too afraid to tell them then just give me the link and warn them I'm coming over...and unlike Trayvon I'm strapped to a tee so it won't be no picking Kool off - ya dig :toast

Goran Dragic
I get what youre saying DoK, but by law you still have the right to self-defense depending on the events immediately preceding an altercation.
The fact Zimmerman followed him after he was running away from Zimmerman is a pretty important event that immediately preceded the altercation.

If the were having a heated conversation and Martin drops dude and starts pummeling him, then he's no longer a scared "kid", he's the aggressor.
The aggressor is the guy who called the cops, was told the cops were on their way, yet still felt the need to follow the kid.

A scared "kid" doesnt double back and find the guy who was follow him.
I'd be willing to bet anything that isn't what happened. A kid with no priors and a clean record who was walking down the street where his dad lives eating skittles doesn't randomly get the inclination to become a thug ass nigga with bad table manners.

That's pretty much what the story looks like right now. Because Martin had lost sight of him and could have continued on his way.
Please. Zimmerman was able to make up basically any story he wanted. God knows the "witnesses" in the neighborhood who were on high alert due to house break ins weren't going to side with the 17 year old black kid. You don't follow someone who you think is a legitimate threat to your life. That part of the story is illogical and doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, they're both stupid and the whole thing could have been avoided.
Martin wanted to avoid the whole thing. He was running away.

As of right now, Zimmerman's statement has been corroborated by the evidence and he's been found to have committed no crimes. Last I checked, stupidity isn't a crime.
It was the perfect crime. There's no way the police are gonna get evidence/witnesses in a racist white dirty south neighborhood that wants all n!ggers to die.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:37 PM
well let's see...He has a tongue ring and a tramp stamp...hoodrat ( and gay shit) so yes...I'd say his kid would be a hoodrat...and yes he has kids :lol

Tim Duncan is whiter than me...and his wife is white. I'm sure the kid's just fine. If not, Uncle David can come over and read him a sermon.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:38 PM

Yeah. And there is also talk about the area of the gated community he was in. Like he took the long way to get to h is dad's girlfriend place and was seemingly more or less walking around the place. Although some people say he could have just been out for a stroll enjoying the night air in his hoodie.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Last I checked, the court is going to take into account what was said literally, not what random people interpret his comments to mean. It's the reason he's not in jail.
:lol only responding to that part of the post.

What about the part where Zimmerman says "yes" in response to the question of him chasing Martin. How should the court take that into account?

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:39 PM
I wasn't aware walking around a gated community your dad lives in was a punishable offense.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:40 PM
If you're wearing a hoodie in Florida, you're up to no good. You can't stand outside with a t-shirt on for more than 10 minutes without sweating.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh shit! Wearing a hoodie WITH the fucking hood up AND walking around a gated community!

This fucker might have been plotting a terrorist attack!

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:41 PM
It was a gated community but I saw the place it wasn't like a fly ass place to live...they have gated communities in the hood also - lol

Sisk
03-24-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:42 PM
I just want the Black Panthers to try and capture him..and he start a shoot out with them and they end up killing him and claiming self defense...that's what I'm hoping for

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:43 PM
I wasn't aware walking around a gated community your dad lives in was a punishable offense.

I didn't either, but thankfully we have people like Mr. Zimmerman watching out for us.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:43 PM
It was the perfect crime. There's no way the police are gonna get evidence/witnesses in a racist white dirty south neighborhood that wants all n!ggers to die.

there are no perfect crimes and dude is no nuclear physicist. He is seemingly borderline retarded and got caught up in the moment. If he's lying about parts of his story then hopefully it comes out. If he did everything he could to make sure this kid wasnt breaking into houses and did everything to avoid a physical confrontation, then I don't think he should serve time for being overzealous about his neighborhood watch "job". If it's found that he attacked this kid and instigated a fist fight, knowing he could use his gun in SD, the he should stay in prison the rest of his life.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:44 PM
If you're wearing a hoodie in Florida, you're up to no good. You can't stand outside with a t-shirt on for more than 10 minutes without sweating.

especially 7 pm at night while it's starting to rain....:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I just want the Black Panthers to try and capture him..and he start a shoot out with them and they end up killing him and claiming self defense...that's what I'm hoping for

go grab a banana and sit in the corner

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:46 PM
I didn't either, but thankfully we have people like Mr. Zimmerman watching out for us.

not for long...The Panthers are gonna hunt him down and leave him in the dirt...when they do I hope you get an invite to the funeral...when Zimmerman is finally toast other cowards like you will have to man up for yourselves...:lol

jag
Oh shit! Wearing a hoodie WITH the fucking hood up AND walking around a gated community!

This fucker might have been plotting a terrorist attack!

I'm gonna pay a nig to lurk in your backyard at 1:00 am with his hood up. I know you'll just try to make friends with him and play boo-ray or roll dice.

Creepn
Yeah. And there is also talk about the area of the gated community he was in. Like he took the long way to get to h is dad's girlfriend place and was seemingly more or less walking around the place. Although some people say he could have just been out for a stroll enjoying the night air in his hoodie.

Yeah that's exactly what I would say. He was taking the scenic route in a gated community. Also reports said that he put his hoodie on after he spotted Zimmerman stalkigng him. Yes, I said stalking. But putting a hoodie over your head was a stupid thing to do. If I see a cop, the hoodie goes down.

Goran Dragic
It was a gated community but I saw the place it wasn't like a fly ass place to live...they have gated communities in the hood also - lol
exactly lol, I have a hard time believing this is some ultra ritzy gated community in the 'burbs that only sees black people 4 times a year. For one, it was within walking distance of Martin's dad's house which I'm guessing isn't in the best area ever, and its form of "neighborhood security" was this guy

http://newsone.com/files/2012/03/George-Zimmerman-racial-slur.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:47 PM

My Dick is already in my hands....:lol wanna see it

Creepn
03-24-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm gonna pay a nig to lurk in your backyard at 1:00 am with his hood up. I know you'll just try to make friends with him and play boo-ray or roll dice.

Don't over exaggerate the situation.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:48 PM
exactly lol, I have a hard time believing this is some ultra ritzy gated community in the 'burbs that only sees black people 4 times a year. For one, it was within walking distance of Martin's dad's house which I'm guessing isn't in the best area ever, and its form of "neighborhood security" was this guy

Zimmerman was a fucking used car salesman typical hick type work...I doubt he was a high roller..I'm sure it was a shitty hood - :lol

jag
03-24-2012, 03:49 PM

His dad doesn't live there. He was just fucking some hoodrat that lived there and Travyon thought he'd swing by and case the place.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:50 PM
I would love to run into someone like Zimmerman....man I tell you the story wouldn't be nothing like Trayvon's

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:50 PM
not for long...The Panthers are gonna hunt him down and leave him in the dirt...when they do I hope you get an invite to the funeral...when Zimmerman is finally toast other cowards like you will have to man up for yourselves...:lol

The Black Panthers have become more irrelevant than the Florida Panthers (lefty goods).

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:51 PM
His dad doesn't live there. He was just fucking some hoodrat that lived there and Travyon thought he'd swing by and case the place.

A white hoodrat :lol

jag

Ryan Fitzpatrick
I would love to run into someone like Zimmerman....man I tell you the story wouldn't be nothing like Trayvon's

Of course it wouldn't...you're white.

Creepn
03-24-2012, 03:52 PM

Lmao

Koolaid_Man
The Black Panthers have become more irrelevant than the Florida Panthers (lefty goods).

Then why doesn't your boy show his face...KKK cowards hide behind sheets now this coward is on the run and in hiding...:lol

Nat Turner is my hero go look him up :lol

jag
Yeah that's exactly what I would say. He was taking the scenic route in a gated community. Also reports said that he put his hoodie on after he spotted Zimmerman stalkigng him. Yes, I said stalking. But putting a hoodie over your head was a stupid thing to do. If I see a cop, the hoodie goes down.

I agree. They both made bad decisions.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:53 PM
there are no perfect crimes and dude is no nuclear physicist.
He got lucky. The crime he committed was a crime he'll never get in trouble for.

He is seemingly borderline retarded and got caught up in the moment. If he's lying about parts of his story then hopefully it comes out.
Got caught up in the moment?!?!?! I thought he was just defending himself...

If he did everything he could to make sure this kid wasnt breaking into houses and did everything to avoid a physical confrontation
Yeah, cause following the kid is doing "everything to avoid a physical controntation"

then I don't think he should serve time for being overzealous about his neighborhood watch "job".
You seem really confused about what a neighborhood watch job is. It's not something you go to training school for and after you pass get a license to play vigilante. Martin had just as much of a right to walk on the sidewalk as Zimmerman did.

If it's found that he attacked this kid and instigated a fist fight, knowing he could use his gun in SD, the he should stay in prison the rest of his life.
He followed the kid and tried to interrogate the kid when he had no reason to think the kid was a criminal except for the color of the kid's skin, knew he could pull his gun if the kid got out of hand, and then killed the kid. If that isn't vigilantism I'm not sure what is.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Nat Turner's Rebellion (also known as the Southampton Insurrection) was a slave rebellion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_rebellion) that took place in Southampton County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southampton_County,_Virginia), Virginia during August 1831.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner%27s_slave_rebellion#cite_note-Schwarz-0) Led by Nat Turner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner), rebel slaves killed anywhere from 55–65 white people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people), the highest number of fatalities caused by slave uprisings in the South (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States). The rebellion was put down within a few days, but Turner survived in hiding for over two months afterward.

jag
03-24-2012, 03:54 PM

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Then why doesn't your boy show his face...KKK cowards hide behind sheets now this coward is on the run and in hiding...:lol

Nat Turner is my hero go look him up :lol

The KKK is irrelevant too. Both those organizations possess the fury of an Air Supply concert and do most of their hating from pamphlets and the internet now. Kinkos warriors.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 03:55 PM
That's a really retarded comparison given that Martin wasn't on Zimmerman's property. If he was, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Feel free to pay a nig to lurk on my street at 1:00 with his hood up. I probably wouldn't try to make friends with him though, I'd probably just ignore him and not think anything of it. If I thought he looked suspicious and worth calling the cops over, I certainly wouldn't follow him, especially when he hadn't committed a crime and was running away from me.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:56 PM
NEWSFLASH: Zimmerman may have been raped by a black male when he was 17 or 18...thus the hostility...looking at his mug shot does strike me as an undercover fudge packer

"Zimmerman's life was not without difficulties. In 2001, when he was 17 or 18, he was the victim of a minor criminal assault, said Manassas police Sgt. Eddie Rivera"

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:57 PM
The KKK is irrelevant too. Both those organizations possess the fury of an Air Supply concert and do most of their hating from pamphlets and the internet now. Kinkos warriors.

I'm not going to look up Nat Turner, sorry.

Just as irrelevant as you...I agree :toast

jag
03-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Feel free to pay a nig to lurk on my street at 1:00 with his hood up. I probably wouldn't try to make friends with him though, I'd probably just ignore him and not think anything of it. If I thought he looked suspicious and worth calling the cops over, I certainly wouldn't follow him, especially when he hadn't committed a crime and was running away from me.

I won't lie, I'd be nervous.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 03:58 PM

pay one to come visit me my address

74367 The North Face Drive

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Nat Turner's Rebellion (also known as the Southampton Insurrection) was a slave rebellion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_rebellion) that took place in Southampton County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southampton_County,_Virginia), Virginia during August 1831.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner%27s_slave_rebellion#cite_note-Schwarz-0) Led by Nat Turner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner), rebel slaves killed anywhere from 55–65 white people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people), the highest number of fatalities caused by slave uprisings in the South (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States). The rebellion was put down within a few days, but Turner survived in hiding for over two months afterward.

I lied, I had to look him up after you posted that...I found the end of your story in 10 seconds:

Turner was hanged on November 11 in Jerusalem, Virginia, now known as Courtland, Virginia. His body was flayed, beheaded and quartered.

Ouch.

Goran Dragic
NEWSFLASH: Zimmerman may have been raped by a black male when he was 17 or 18...thus the hostility...looking at his mug shot does strike me as an undercover fudge packer

"Zimmerman's life was not without difficulties. In 2001, when he was 17 or 18, he was the victim of a minor criminal assault, said Manassas police Sgt. Eddie Rivera"
:lol the fact the b@aner police Sargent said that proves how horribly the cops handled this. First off, god knows sp!cs love to stick together and would never throw another one under the bus for the sake of the black man.

Zimmerman being the victim of an assault when he was 17 or 18 is irrelevant, it'd be something a defense attorney uses, not the cop who's supposed to be investigating Zimmerman :lol

Koolaid_Man

that's what sissies do...they get nervous :lol

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I might be nervous as well, which is why I'd get back in my house and lock the doors.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
pay one to come visit me my address

74367 The North Face Drive

Not only North Face, but "The North Face?" :lmao

Reading addresses off an invoice in front of you...only white people wear The North Face:lol

jag
03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
I've already said he made horrible decisions and placed himself in a spot that could have been avoided. But that doesn't mean he hunted this kid down with the intention of shooting him. I dont think he desired a physical altercation with Martin.

jag
03-24-2012, 04:02 PM
I might be nervous as well, which is why I'd get back in my house and lock the doors.

The stupid thing to do would be to chase him, but it wouldn't be illegal. That's all I've been saying

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 04:03 PM
I dont think he desired a physical altercation with Martin.
Saying "These assholes always get away!" Makes it hard for me to believe that.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 04:04 PM
The stupid thing to do would be to chase him, but it wouldn't be illegal. That's all I've been saying
I never said the mere act of chasing him would be illegal.

It's not a matter of what's illegal, it's a matter of what's self defense. Chasing someone who hasn't commited any sort of a crime against you when you were armed and he wasn't isn't self defense.

jag
03-24-2012, 04:07 PM
I never said the mere act of chasing him would be illegal.

It's not a matter of what's illegal, it's a matter of what's self defense. Chasing someone who hasn't commited any sort of a crime against you when you were armed and he wasn't isn't self defense.

Following someone doesn't make you the aggressor... Especially if all he was interested in was talking to Martin. I've been asked what I was doing in public and private places before by people who weren't police officers, and my immediate response wasn't to assault them.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 04:08 PM
If I decided to take a stroll through the Athens Park Jungles in LA unarmed wearing an all blue outfit eating skittles, and I felt threatened by the neighborhood watchman who's a OG member of the bloods, so I run away from him then attack him once he keeps following me, I doubt anyone in this thread would be calling it self defense if he shot me.

Goran Dragic
03-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Following someone doesn't make you the aggressor...

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 04:10 PM
:lol the fact the b@aner police Sargent said that proves how horribly the cops handled this. First off, god knows sp!cs love to stick together and would never throw another one under the bus for the sake of the black man.

Zimmerman being the victim of an assault when he was 17 or 18 is irrelevant, it'd be something a defense attorney uses, not the cop who's supposed to be investigating Zimmerman :lol

they're a pathetic bunch...they will lose this lawsuit....and it will be massive...the Feds are investigating so that little rinky dink police dept is fucked...I would retire now if I were the police chief and make sure I still could get my pension...

They've doubled down on their mistakes...answer me this...how in the fuck do you drug and alcohol test the dead body of the kid while it's still on the ground and not do the same thing for the guy who just discharged his weapon...and how do you let his body sit in the morgue for 3 days without notifying his parents,all the while his cell phone is ringing and the cops don't answer it...I would sue the balls off that police dept..they'd go out of business...

Zimmerman was worse than a Mall Cop...he let tons of crimes go on under "his watch" and while sitting for hrs and hrs in his truck the first black male he saw was the fish he had been waiting for...he finally "caught him one" and he was the sole claimant to this trophy...

It reminds me of that scene in the movie Jarhead when the soldier kept saying: "Did you get you a kill, did you get a fucking kill". :lol

Sisk
03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

jag
03-24-2012, 04:43 PM

I be followin bitches in the mall all day errday... that don't make me no aggressor. I aint tryna rape no bitch. I is just tryna get mine.

jag
03-24-2012, 04:45 PM

Just a young, scared, innocent kid.

Agloco
03-24-2012, 06:01 PM
there are no perfect crimes and the dude is no nuclear physicist.

Agloco
03-24-2012, 06:12 PM

Fail.

Honestly though, I think the this is a well-intentioned gesture. Most LeBron haters gonna hate though.

Bonner4MVPzz
03-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Bron and Wade also worre PEs of their sig shoes today with 'RIP Trayvon Martin'

Edit: http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/03/kicks-on-court-3-24-2012/

Josepatches_
03-24-2012, 09:57 PM

Gutter92
03-24-2012, 09:58 PM
This is the type of ignorance I'm talking about. People parroting things they really dont know anything about. It's to be expected though.

Really? Have you listened to the 911 tapes? Please...when the dispatcher says "don't follow him", is he not in fact saying that? Is he implying that its okay to follow him by saying "don't follow him"? Because, honestly, the meaning of those words is very clear to me, but I guess it could be confusing for some people...specifically racists like Zimmerman, tbh..

resistanze
03-24-2012, 10:14 PM

You're saying that if you manage to overpower a person that's following you home, you're in the wrong?

Gutter92
03-24-2012, 10:38 PM
You're saying that if you manage to overpower a person that's following you home, you're in the wrong?

Clearly...

JaG, could you tell me, who is to blame in this video?

ZTpnvKWGaNo

Cause the black guy walks up to the white guy who he percieves a threat to his neighbors (the other black guys who he was walking with), and the white guy attacks him, so the black guy acts in self defense...the whole situation could have been avoided if the black guy just backed off and let the guy walk through the hall, but he had to follow him...

Gutter92
03-24-2012, 10:38 PM
imo, self defense up there ^

maybe the white guy had skittles too

DMC
03-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Sometimes you gotta taste the rainbow, just ask Pinky up there, he's a rainbow warrior.

What happened with that kid was a shame, there's no reason a neighborhood watch person needs to be carrying a gun. He can call the cops and let them handle it. Could have been self defense, but not unavoidable.

There's such a gap in perception between young "gantsta" looks and young gangstas themselves, and most non-savvy peeps don't know the difference. Everyone in a hood is a gangsta, and if they are black, even more so.

resistanze
03-24-2012, 10:47 PM
imo, self defense up there ^

maybe the white guy had skittles too

lol, win.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Sometimes you gotta taste the rainbow, just ask Pinky up there, he's a rainbow warrior.

What happened with that kid was a shame, there's no reason a neighborhood watch person needs to be carrying a gun. He can call the cops and let them handle it. Could have been self defense, but not unavoidable.

There's such a gap in perception between young "gantsta" looks and young gangstas themselves, and most non-savvy peeps don't know the difference. Everyone in a hood is a gangsta, and if they are black, even more so.

I voted for Obama simply because he was black...and not ashamed to admit it...now only if whitey would admit it's the same reason he didn't vote for him...:lol

DMC
03-24-2012, 10:54 PM
I voted for Obama simply because he was black...and not ashamed to admit it...now only if whitey would admit it's the same reason he didn't vote for him...:lol
I did vote for him, but not because of his skin color.

You probably didn't show up to vote, too chickenshit.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:56 PM
I tend to look at things from the 50k foot level...with an Eagle Eye's view...The global ramifications of Obama failing would be a huge setback for black people ..that's why it's imperative he does well...and thus far so good with a few minor hiccups...the secret Uber white man society cannot bear the thought of a black man succeeding...they couldn't live with that image so they work day and night to block his policies....If he succeeds then the playing field is widened for more minorities...but if he fails then it's see I told you so about the black man..yep this is much bigger than local petty racists this is even over their heads...Kool understands the game at a much higher level and what it all means...the end of the world won't come at the hands of Obama it will come at the hands of a woman in office....so as it was at the beginning with Eve...

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I did vote for him, but not because of his skin color.

You probably didn't show up to vote, too chickenshit.

Ever since it's inception America has been voting for presidents based on race whether they be repubs or Dems as long as they were white they were in office...so save the you only voted for him because he was black crap...you gotdam right I did...:lol

DMC
03-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Ever since it's inception America has been voting for presidents based on race whether they be repubs or Dems as long as they were white they were in office...so save the you only voted for him because he was black crap...you gotdam right I did...:lol

Cool story.

No really.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:36 AM
So even though multiple neighbors have said in interviews that they're positive it was Martin screaming, an "unnamed" neighbor Fox (the most racist news network in the country) decided to cover, who refused to appear on camera saying Zimmerman was the one screaming is enough to convince you :lol

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Also, from what I've read, other residents in the community had no idea some fatass who's 2/3rds to a retard was driving around their neighborhood with a gun. This wasn't by any stretch of the imagination some well organized neighborhood watch thing where Zimmerman was appointed to patrol the neighborhood. Anyone who believes the ":crygreat fuckin neighborhood watch volunteer:cry" thing is really stupid. Zimmerman appointed himself neighborhood watch captain doesn't make this any different.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:40 AM
So even though multiple neighbors have said in interviews that they're positive it was Martin screaming, an "unnamed" neighbor Fox (the most racist news network in the country) decided to cover, who refused to appear on camera saying Zimmerman was the one screaming is enough to convince you :lol

lol you thinking it was Martin screaming. Those are reports from people listening to things from different areas of the complex. How the eff would they know? There was a guy who watched the fight happen outside of his patio door and gave detailed information on what happened. Look into that.

All joking and ridiculous arguing aside, after you realize it wasn't Martin screaming, you'll just say it doesn't matter. So why even bring that up as a point of argument?

resistanze
03-25-2012, 10:43 AM
:lol Following someone home with a gun then screaming self-defense if they get the drop on you

resistanze
03-25-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm gonna start following young women home at night. If they attempt to pepper spray me, I'll strangle them in self-defense.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:45 AM
:lol Following someone home with a gun then screaming self-defense if they get the drop on you

Yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid. But it's not illegal if at that point you feel your life is in danger. I didn't make the law.

The law, you know that thing keeping him out of jail right now.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:48 AM
lol you thinking it was Martin screaming.
LVLKLCglMtc
Sounds like a younger voice screaming. Martin must also be one scrappy motherfucker to be able to pin down and beat the shit out of someone 100 pounds heavier than he was.

Those are reports from people listening to things from different areas of the complex. How the eff would they know?
Well lets see, the screaming immediately stopped after the gunshot. It didn't take a few seconds to stop or anything, it immediately stopped. If Zimmerman was really getting jumped, getting the shit beaten out of him and in physical harm screaming for him, he would have kept screaming after the gun went off.

There was a guy who watched the fight happen outside of his patio door and gave detailed information on what happened. Look into that.
Look into the fact that the screaming stopped immediately after the shot.

All joking and ridiculous arguing aside, after you realize it wasn't Martin screaming, you'll just say it doesn't matter. So why even bring that up as a point of argument?
After watching that youtube video and hearing a voice screaming that sounds a lot more like a 17 year old black voice than a 30some year old be@ner voice, I'm pretty convinced it was Martin. Likewise, once you realize it wasn't Zimmerman screaming, you'll find a new reason why he feared for his life because of an unarmed n!gga who weighed 100 pounds less than he did.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm gonna start following young women home at night. If they attempt to pepper spray me, I'll strangle them in self-defense.

resistanze
Yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid. But it's not illegal if at that point you feel your life is in danger. I didn't make the law.

Well I assume there's going to be further investigation on whether this law applies to Zimmerman. When Jeb Bush and other lawmakers of "Stand you Ground" say shouldn't be applied here, then there's probably room for interpretation.

jag

Are those women walking through your neighborhood and do they meet the description of suspects in recent robbery cases?

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Every legal expert I've seen interviewed says that the self defense statute the police have referred to pretty much goes out the window when the person claiming self defense is told "You don't have to follow the guy" by a 911 dispatcher.

If the cops handled this so perfectly and applied the law so correctly, it's truly remarkable the police chief has taken a temporary leave of absence. Odd behavior for someone who didn't do anything wrong.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Are those women walking through your neighborhood and do they meet the description of suspects in recent robbery cases?
It doesn't matter, because all he'd have to do is say he's the neighborhood watch captain and that the woman was engaging in suspicious behavior. You seem to think that gives cause to using deadly force.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:56 AM
LVLKLCglMtc
Sounds like a younger voice screaming. Martin must also be one scrappy motherfucker to be able to pin down and beat the shit out of someone 100 pounds heavier than he was.

Well lets see, the screaming immediately stopped after the gunshot. It didn't take a few seconds to stop or anything, it immediately stopped. If Zimmerman was really getting jumped, getting the shit beaten out of him and in physical harm screaming for him, he would have kept screaming after the gun went off.

Look into the fact that the screaming stopped immediately after the shot.

After watching that youtube video and hearing a voice screaming that sounds a lot more like a 17 year old black voice than a 30some year old be@ner voice, I'm pretty convinced it was Martin. Likewise, once you realize it wasn't Zimmerman screaming, you'll find a new reason why he feared for his life because of an unarmed n!gga who weighed 100 pounds less than he did.

Remember when I said "facts be damned"? You're all about some circumstantial evidence that cannot be verified.

I can't believe you would seriously say something like "the voice sounds like a 17 year old black voice". Is this real life?

It's already been reported and corroborated that Zimmerman was getting his ass beat. He had stitches to the back of his head, wet grass all over his back and lacerations to the front of his face.

-Zimmerman was wearing a red sweatshirt.
-Martin was wearing a light gray/white-ish hoodie
-It's been reported numerous times that the guy in the red hoodie was on his back getting his ass beat, screamed for help, then fired one shot while laying on his back.

This is where you tell me about 17 year old black voices and something silly like "black people don't like white hoodies" or some bullshit. lol why would Zimmerman keep screaming after he had just shot the only reason for his screams? If it was Martin, why would Martin scream for help while beating someone's ass?? I know when I whoop someone's ass, I scream bloody murder for help.

Sorry for paying attention to facts of the case (the police report) and not getting caught up in conjecture.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:56 AM
It doesn't matter, because all he'd have to do is say he's the neighborhood watch captain and that the woman was engaging in suspicious behavior. You seem to think that gives cause to using deadly force.

No, I don't seem to think that at all. Why don't we actually talk about the case and not this nonsense you seem to be more interested it?

resistanze
03-25-2012, 10:58 AM

:lol You can't be fucking serious. What description exactly? Hoodies? Black? Holding Skittles? What description did he meet?

And so what? If they robberies were committed by a group of women, I have the right to follow any women I please to her home?

jag
03-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Every legal expert I've seen interviewed says that the self defense statute the police have referred to pretty much goes out the window when the person claiming self defense is told "You don't have to follow the guy" by a 911 dispatcher.

Well either you aren't paying attention, or those people are wrong. A simple search will tell you that police dispatchers aren't actual police and have no authority to give or not give orders. It's simply a recommendation you can take or not take.

If the cops handled this so perfectly and applied the law so correctly, it's truly remarkable the police chief has taken a temporary leave of absence. Odd behavior for someone who didn't do anything wrong.

Yes, because media pressure plays no part in this. And because if/when there is a trial, the police chief taking a leave of absence will play a part in whether or not Zimmerman is convicted... oh wait, no it won't.

jag
03-25-2012, 11:00 AM
:lol You can't be fucking serious. What description exactly? Hoodies? Black? Holding Skittles? What description did he meet?

And so what? If they robberies were committed by a group of women, I have the right to follow any women I please to her home?

I was being sarcastic, just as you were. Your analogy is just as meaningless as an argument we could have about you following women around your hood.

resistanze
03-25-2012, 11:10 AM
I was being sarcastic, just as you were. Your analogy is just as meaningless as an argument we could have about you following women around your hood.
How is my analogy meaningless? Explain.

The only difference between my analogy and what actually happened in this case is that you seem to believe it's okay for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon home because he's black and black people were apparently responsible for some break-ins last year. Why couldn't I follow women home then strangle them in self-defence if a bunch of "suspicious" women were suspected of break-ins in my neighbourhood? Isn't that a call I have the right to make according to you?

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Remember when I said "facts be damned"? You're all about some circumstantial evidence that cannot be verified.
An unknown witness who refuses to go on camera and identifies himself as "John"? Sounds really credible :tu

I can't believe you would seriously say something like "the voice sounds like a 17 year old black voice". Is this real life?
Do you honestly think the screaming voice in that video sounds anything like the voice on that 911 call? The pitch is noticeably higher.

You also said that "the person following the other person isn't always the aggressor," which is one of the most remarkable things I've ever heard tbh.

It's already been reported and corroborated that Zimmerman was getting his ass beat. He had stitches to the back of his head, wet grass all over his back and lacerations to the front of his face.
Who has reported it or corroborated it other than "John"? Hearsay isn't exactly corroboration. Typically, when a witness tells cops something, the cops go after evidence to corroborate it. What other evidence is there? Did Zimmerman get examined by a doctor

-Zimmerman was wearing a red sweatshirt.
-Martin was wearing a light gray/white-ish hoodie
-It's been reported numerous times that the guy in the red hoodie was on his back getting his ass beat, screamed for help, then fired one shot while laying on his back.
If by reported numerous times you mean reported by "John", then I guess.

This is where you tell me about 17 year old black voices and something silly like "black people don't like white hoodies" or some bullshit. lol why would Zimmerman keep screaming after he had just shot the only reason for his screams?
Because according to his story he was in pain and terrified. The pain and terror he was feeling wouldn't go away the instant he shot Martin.

If it was Martin, why would Martin scream for help while beating someone's ass?? I know when I whoop someone's ass, I scream bloody murder for help.
Because he wasn't beating someone's ass. He was approached by somebody nearly double his size when he was walking home carrying nothing but skittles. Maybe Zimmerman was threatened by the possibility of Martin pelting him with skittles.

Sorry for paying attention to facts of the case (the police report) and not getting caught up in conjecture.
:lol police report

Is this the police report written by the police who drug tested the dead body and didn't drug test the shooter? The biggest reason for why there's so much outrage is because people think the police report is bullshit and wasn't put together objectively. A 5 year old would be capable of seeing that the police were making every effort possible to get Zimmerman off the hook. Police didn't follow procedure at all and took the easiest and quickest route possible to letting Zimmerman off the hook. That's why they're turning the case over.

:lol If this were Mississippi right after James Chaney and the two Jews he was with were murdered by cops who then published a bullshit report, you'd be arguing, "Read the report! Stick to the facts!"

jag
03-25-2012, 11:13 AM
How is my analogy meaningless? Explain.

The only difference between my analogy and what actually happened in this case is that you seem to believe it's okay for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon home because he's black and black people were apparently responsible for some break-ins last year. Why couldn't I follow women home then strangle them in self-defence if a bunch of "suspicious" women were suspected of break-ins in my neighbourhood? Isn't that a call I have the right to make according to you?

There are no women in this case. Women are actually viewed in a completely different way than men when it comes to self defense. If you understand anything about legal disparity of force, then you will understand why your analogy is completely irrelevant.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Well either you aren't paying attention, or those people are wrong. A simple search will tell you that police dispatchers aren't actual police and have no authority to give or not give orders. It's simply a recommendation you can take or not take.
The legal experts were referencing the part about how Zimmerman said he was chasing Martin and didn't listen to the advice given to him. The experts aren't saying that taking advice is illegal, they're saying that the self defense statute the police have referenced is almost impossible to be used as a defense for Zimmerman.

Yes, because media pressure plays no part in this.
Yeah Cubby, you're right, it must be the media.

No way it's because they drug tested a dead body but didn't drug test the shooter (something procedure says they should always do). No way it's because they kept Martin's dead body at the morgue for 3 days before contacting his parents. It's gotta be that god damn liberal media!

And because if/when there is a trial, the police chief taking a leave of absence will play a part in whether or not Zimmerman is convicted... oh wait, no it won't.
the police chief having to temporarily resign and hand the investigation to the state destroys the credibility of the police report you're clinging to. That would most certainly impact a trial.

There are procedures police have to go by when investigating and completing reports. When those procedures are ignored and completely butchered like they were here, the credibility of that report goes out the window.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 11:18 AM
There are no women in this case. Women are actually viewed in a completely different way than men when it comes to self defense.
How are unarmed 17 year old kids who weigh 140 pounds with no criminal history viewed when it comes to the self defense of an armed adult who weighs 240 pounds?

resistanze
03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
There are no women in this case. Women are actually viewed in a completely different way than men when it comes to self defense. If you understand anything about legal disparity of force, then you will understand why your analogy is completely irrelevant.

No, in this case there's a 17 year old boy with Skittles being followed by a man with a gun.

But I'm sure you think lethal force was OK to because poor Zimmerman's life was in danger against some big skinny gorilla negro who should've let Zimmerman follow him home :cry

jag
03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
:lol police report

Is this the police report written by the police who drug tested the dead body and didn't drug test the shooter? The biggest reason for why there's so much outrage is because people think the police report is bullshit and wasn't put together objectively. A 5 year old would be capable of seeing that the police were making every effort possible to get Zimmerman off the hook. Police didn't follow procedure at all and took the easiest and quickest route possible to letting Zimmerman off the hook. That's why they're turning the case over.

:lol If this were Mississippi right after James Chaney and the two Jews he was with were murdered by cops who then published a bullshit report, you'd be arguing, "Read the report! Stick to the facts!"

John was interviewed by the police but didn't want his name released publicly. I don't blame him. The police know who it is and there is no doubt he will be subpoenaed if this goes to trial.

If you don't want to trust the known facts of the case or the eye-witness testimony then there's no reason to argue. You see corroborated pieces of evidence and say "I don't believe it". So be it. If you believe in a widespread cover up or so much incompetence that the evidence should be ignored, then it doesn't really matter what pieces of evidence there are, because it's all tainted.

I, personally believe there was probably a certain level of incompetence, but there always is. You make claims that i've heard over and over from other people who don't want to accept the facts of the case, things like:

-he wasn't tested for drugs!!!: They don't have to be tested for drugs if there is no probable cause for such a test. They interviewed him for hours at the police station that night. The had no reason to believe he was under the influence of anything.

You want to bring up other cases and lol at facts about this case you don't like, that's fine. But it doesn't change what we know to be true. But then again, that doesn't matter because you'll just choose not to believe it.

jag
03-25-2012, 11:24 AM
How are unarmed 17 year old kids who weigh 140 pounds with no criminal history viewed when it comes to the self defense of an armed adult who weighs 240 pounds?

Neither of them had their weight taken that night. All we know is that zimmerman is 5'9" ~200 - 240 lbs. And that Martin was 6'0 - 6'2" 160-180 lbs.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I can't beleive you guys are still engaging Jag_Off - lol he's either trolling or clearly lacking intellectual capacity - lol

jag
03-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Thank you for your contributions to this thread, Koolaid Man.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Neither of them had their weight taken that night. All we know is that zimmerman is 5'9" ~200 - 240 lbs. And that Martin was 6'0 - 6'2" 160-180 lbs.
soaking wet with Timerberlands on Martin is 150 tops. I have a hard time believing he was able to take Zimmerman down and dominate a ground fight against him.

At the very least, do you agree that parts of Zimmerman's story are hard to believe? Like the part where he says this wasn't racially motivated in spite of the fact he muttered the words "fuckin coons" under his breath during the 911 call?

jag
03-25-2012, 11:49 AM
soaking wet with Timerberlands on Martin is 150 tops. I have a hard time believing he was able to take Zimmerman down and dominate a ground fight against him.

Martin has been reported by friends to be up to 180lbs. He was also an athlete. I honestly think he was probably about 6'1" 160... which isn't a whole lot of muscle. But that's the thing, it doesn't really matter what you or I believe could happen in fight with those two. All that matters is what eye-witnesses say and what the evidence says. Zimmerman had his ass beat by someone that night. The stitches to the back of his head, the lacerations on his face, and the wet grass all over his back illustrated as much.

At the very least, do you agree that parts of Zimmerman's story are hard to believe? Like the part where he says this wasn't racially motivated in spite of the fact he muttered the words "fuckin coons" under his breath during the 911 call?

The biggest part of Zimmerman's story that's hard for me to believe is that he said he had actually given up following Martin and was jumped (punched in the back of the head) while going back to his truck. I don't believe that and so I haven't brought that up in any of our discussions.

I also don't believe it was racially motivated. I think Zimmerman would have followed a Mexican and suspicious looking white person in a hoodie around the neighborhood just as he did Martin.

There have been numerous audio analysts that have done work on the tape to see if Zimmerman called him a "coon". In fact, it was a huge part of the story when that first hit, but it's died down now and there's a reason for that. Everyone that's analyzed it thinks it sounds more like "punks". I listened to it and truth be told it's hard to hear how anyone could definitively conclude he said any particular word. I think it sounds like "punks" but it also sounds like a million different words. Logically it doesn't make sense that even the most racist person would start calling black people coons while on the phone with a police dispatcher.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
John was interviewed by the police but didn't want his name released publicly. I don't blame him. The police know who it is and there is no doubt he will be subpoenaed if this goes to trial.
What did the police do to corroborate what he said?

If you don't want to trust the known facts of the case or the eye-witness testimony then there's no reason to argue.
Hearsay isn't known facts.

You see corroborated pieces of evidence and say "I don't believe it".
I'm still waiting for you to point out how things were corroborated by something other than hearsay.

So be it. If you believe in a widespread cover up or so much incompetence that the evidence should be ignored, then it doesn't really matter what pieces of evidence there are, because it's all tainted.
This can't be serious, right? That's how this country works. When police fuck up with how evidence was collected or how they arrived at their conclusion (either by simple human error or because they have a hidden agenda), that evidence is thrown out. Regardless, what evidence to cops have other than hearsay from an unnamed witness?

I, personally believe there was probably a certain level of incompetence, but there always is.
Like keeping a dead 17 year old at the morgue for 3 days before contacting his parents? You view that as a normal level of incompetency? If that's a normal level of incompetency I'd hate to see what an abnormal amount of incompetency looks like.

-he wasn't tested for drugs!!!: They don't have to be tested for drugs if there is no probable cause for such a test.
If shooting an unarmed kid who hadn't engaged in any criminal activity who a 911 dispatcher suggested you stop following isn't probable cause, I'm curious what is. The police would have most likely determined that Zimmerman is just borderline retarded so he seems like he's on drugs, but to say there wasn't probable cause is ridiculous. The police knew that Zimmerman pursued someone (after being advised not to) and the person Zimmerman was pursuing ended up dead.

They interviewed him for hours at the police station that night. The had no reason to believe he was under the influence of anything.
Yet they felt the need to drug test Martin's dead body. What reason did they have to believe he was under the influence of something, other than the fact that "fuckin coons" wearing hoodies are drug abusing thugs most of the time.

You want to bring up other cases
That other case shows that a white police department in the South covering up the murder of a black guy isn't some far fetched possibility.

and lol at facts about this case you don't like, that's fine. But it doesn't change what we know to be true.
If you seriously think that Martin screaming is something "we know to be true" then I don't even know what to say.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Hey Jag_Off you have to please do me a favor....send this link to your friends on the other website...

Bill Maher Panel Mocks Rural Mississippi Residents

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/bill-maher-sends-alexandra-pelosi-out-inte

jag
03-25-2012, 11:56 AM
What did the police do to corroborate what he said?

Hearsay isn't known facts.

I'm still waiting for you to point out how things were corroborated by something other than hearsay.

This can't be serious, right? That's how this country works. When police fuck up with how evidence was collected or how they arrived at their conclusion (either by simple human error or because they have a hidden agenda), that evidence is thrown out. Regardless, what evidence to cops have other than hearsay from an unnamed witness?

Like keeping a dead 17 year old at the morgue for 3 days before contacting his parents? You view that as a normal level of incompetency? If that's a normal level of incompetency I'd hate to see what an abnormal amount of incompetency looks like.

If shooting an unarmed kid who hadn't engaged in any criminal activity who a 911 dispatcher suggested you stop following isn't probable cause, I'm curious what is. The police would have most likely determined that Zimmerman is just borderline retarded so he seems like he's on drugs, but to say there wasn't probable cause is ridiculous. The police knew that Zimmerman pursued someone (after being advised not to) and the person Zimmerman was pursuing ended up dead.

Yet they felt the need to drug test Martin's dead body. What reason did they have to believe he was under the influence of something, other than the fact that "fuckin coons" wearing hoodies are drug abusing thugs most of the time.

That other case shows that a white police department in the South covering up the murder of a black guy isn't some far fetched possibility.

If you seriously think that Martin screaming is something "we know to be true" then I don't even know what to say.

The police were able to view Zimmerman's body to corroborate witness testimony.

They tested Martin's body for alcohol or narcotics because Zimmerman reported in his 911 call that Martin appeared to be "on drugs or something" and Martin's story was backed up by all available evidence. There was no reason not to believe him.

You say it wasn’t Zimmerman screaming for help. The evidence and eye-witness testimony doesn’t support that.

You say it isn’t probable that Martin was actually beating zimmerman’s ass while he was pinned on the ground. A HUGE amount of evidence doesn’t support that.

You claim complete incompetence on the part of the police department, but even 2+ weeks later, after FBI intervention, there still hasn’t been an arrest. With so much incompetence, you’d think the FBI would be able to find holes in the case and reasons for an arrest, right?

You could dispute all the facts, be proven wrong, and then still say it doesn’t matter, those facts don’t matter. I get it.

Giuseppe
03-25-2012, 12:01 PM
you’d think the FBI would be able to find holes in the case and reasons for an arrest, right?

Or, make an arrest despite no holes nor reasons.

jag
03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm gonna go jerk off and then pick up my Outback to-go order. It was a solid discussion overall.

Truth be told, Zimmerman did a lot of bad with his stupidity. Not just to the Martin family, but to a lot of residents in Florida. Even people who legally CCW are going to be viewed in a negative light because of this.

jag
03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Or, make an arrest despite no holes nor reasons.

:toast

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Martin has been reported by friends to be up to 180lbs. He was also an athlete. I honestly think he was probably about 6'1" 160... which isn't a whole lot of muscle.
Not someone who makes one fear for his life.

But that's the thing, it doesn't really matter what you or I believe could happen in fight with those two.
Yes it does. Claiming self defense isn't like a normal criminal case, the burden of proof lies on the accused to prove that a "reasonable person" would feel that their life was in danger in that scenario. A "reasonable person" who weighs 240 pounds carrying a gun wouldn't feel that their life is threatened by someone who's unarmed and weighs significantly less than he did.

All that matters is what eye-witnesses say and what the evidence says. Zimmerman had his ass beat by someone that night. The stitches to the back of his head, the lacerations on his face, and the wet grass all over his back illustrated as much.
It's not nearly that simple. It's not a normal setting where the police have the burden of proof and until they disprove Zimmerman's claim of self defense he gets to cling to it. Zimmerman's 911 call is one of many things that makes it nearly impossible to fullfill the burden of proof that A) a "reasonable person" would fear for their life in his scenario and B) he actually feared for his life in this scenario.

I also don't believe it was racially motivated. I think Zimmerman would have followed a Mexican and suspicious looking white person in a hoodie around the neighborhood just as he did Martin.
I disagree but the race aspect is irrelevant and doesn't matter.

There have been numerous audio analysts that have done work on the tape to see if Zimmerman called him a "coon". In fact, it was a huge part of the story when that first hit, but it's died down now and there's a reason for that. Everyone that's analyzed it thinks it sounds more like "punks".
Whether or not it was punks or coons, it doesn't sound like someone fearing for his life.

Logically it doesn't make sense that even the most racist person would start calling black people coons while on the phone with a police dispatcher.
I think we've established awhile ago that Zimmerman critical thinking skills are a few fries short of a happy meal :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-25-2012, 12:13 PM
If zimmerman was capable of beating up someone 50 pounds less than him he wouldn't need to walk around with a gun.

Goran Dragic
03-25-2012, 12:29 PM
The police were able to view Zimmerman's body to corroborate witness testimony.
Getting a medical examiner to corroborate testimony is something cops would do in that situation. When the only issue at hand is whether or not the shooting was self defense, the cops aren't supposed to look for the quickest way possible to arrive at the conclusion it was self defense. They're supposed to be skeptical and go to great lengths to verify everything. When a large part of Zimmerman's story rests on his physical injuries, there should have been a medical examiner.

They tested Martin's body for alcohol or narcotics because Zimmerman reported in his 911 call that Martin appeared to be "on drugs or something" and Martin's story was backed up by all available evidence. There was no reason not to believe him.
:lol so Zimmerman didn't heed the advice of a dispatcher and continued to follow Martin, and shot Martin. That wasn't enough probable cause to drug test him. However, Zimmerman saying that Martin appeared to be "on drugs or something" was enough probable cause to drug test Martin's dead body. I really hope you don't seriously view that as logical decision making.

You say it wasn’t Zimmerman screaming for help. The evidence and eye-witness testimony doesn’t support that.
This evidence should be produced. The fact that they didn't have a medical examiner confirm Zimmerman's condition raises eyebrows. You can't describe evidence without producing it. Why weren't there at least pictures taken of various physical ailments Zimmerman suffered?

You say it isn’t probable that Martin was actually beating zimmerman’s ass while he was pinned on the ground. A HUGE amount of evidence doesn’t support that.
I personally don't think testimony from "John" is credible. He claimed that he said "Stop I'm calling 911", went upstairs and saw that Martin was laying on the ground. Why didn't he call 911 since he said he was going to? Why would Zimmerman take an ass kicking and yell for help, then shoot Martin after hearing the witness say he was calling 911. At that point he had even less reason to fear for his life knowing that 911 was being called. It doesn't add up.

You claim complete incompetence on the part of the police department, but even 2+ weeks later, after FBI intervention, there still hasn’t been an arrest. With so much incompetence, you’d think the FBI would be able to find holes in the case and reasons for an arrest, right?
Is the FBi investigating the actual case or how the police department handled it (serious question since I don't know).

I thought I heard that the state is now investigating it and is examining what the police have compiled. To answer your question though, my guess is that with the media breathing down the neck of everyone involved, the FBI is going to be more methodical than usual examining everything.

The FBI has their work cut out for them and at this point I'd be shocked if Zimmerman spends a day in jail. I have no idea what the law is here, but while it's his burden of proof to claim self defense, the local police already accepted his story and possibly didn't put the proper evidence together when filing their report. Should the day come when he needs one, Zimmerman's lawyer was gift wrapped the argument, "Well sorry about the local's police's incompetence and failure to gather evidence but they told my client his story checks out and he's free to go. He fulfilled his burden of proof once in the eyes of police and it'd be ridiculous to make him do it again."

You could dispute all the facts, be proven wrong, and then still say it doesn’t matter, those facts don’t matter. I get it.
Once I see the actual evidence (not the cops description of the evidence) of how bloody and banged up Zimmerman was, I'll admit I'm wrong. The way I see it, is that if the police really had evidence proving that Zimmerman was bloody and beat up, there's no way they wouldn't have released it by now given the intense media pressure they're under.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 12:31 PM
If zimmerman was capable of beating up someone 50 pounds less than him he wouldn't need to walk around with a gun.

Man seriously I would have dusted that fat fucks hide...had he gotten that close to me where I could actually break his nose - no fucking way he gets a shot off on me...I've trained in MMA and know how to take down, but my assumption is that anyone that approaches me to start some shit must be packing so my approach to disarm / and put down (whether it's knife, gun, or stick) that person will be quite different than a person who I know for sure is not packing

I would love to get a one on one with Zimmerman...he's indeed a fat punk that obviously couldn't handle a 17 yr old kid...but I know some people don't like to hear it...but it's true..had that been my son and if Zimmerman gets off - I would have him murdered plain and simple - I don't play that shit..mind our fucking business and we won't have issues

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Man seriously I would have dusted that fat fucks hide...had he gotten that close to me where I could actually break his nose - no fucking way he gets a shot off on me...I've trained in MMA and know how to take down, but my assumption is that anyone that approaches me to start some shit must be packing so my approach to disarm / and put down (whether it's knife, gun, or stick) that person will be quite different than a person who I know for sure is not packing

I would love to get a one on one with Zimmerman...he's indeed a fat punk that obviously couldn't handle a 17 yr old kid...but I know some people don't like to hear it...but it's true..had that been my son and if Zimmerman gets off - I would have him murdered plain and simple - I don't play that shit..mind our fucking business and we won't have issues

You wouldn't have done shit, bitch. You're too scared to call into a internet radio show, so there's no way in hell you're stepping up to anyone on the street.

And :lol MMgay

Giuseppe
03-25-2012, 12:53 PM

The gang banger in the first part of "Grand Canyon" superlatively explains the gun as a symbol. Kevin Kline's character comes out of the GWF (before the Spurs shuttered it) gets frustrated with traffic and pulls out into a side street and ends up in the wrong part of LA. His car conks out and he's stuck waiting for a tow truck when the homies roll up.