PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat are Attention Whores

tmtcsc
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
What exactly are they hoping to prove? Lebron James and Dwayne Wade are attention whores. Did they not think Obama's statement was worth anything?

An innocent kid died and it was tragic. A full investigation will be conducted to make sure justice is done and it will have nothing to do with their statement that says "look at us with our dramatic poses".

http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4f6cb5af6bb3f78c7c000007/lebron-james-trayvon-martin-hoodies-tweet.jpg

Hoops Czar
03-23-2012, 05:13 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193444

late to the party.

tmtcsc
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I am way off my game today. Thanks Hoops Czar.

tmtcsc
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
They just ruined any sympathy that kid might have gotten.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-elNaEccNijaoqwfpzlSnwb7kcgXoFalkoOjCqQBdhL1pzHSr

Has anyone told the Heat players that a 28 year old Hispanic kid shot the black youth ? This isn't a white on black hate crime.

Apparently they all think they're Jedis.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/2104_press02-001.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:38 PM
What exactly are they hoping to prove? Lebron James and Dwayne Wade are attention whores. Did they not think Obama's statement was worth anything?

An innocent kid died and it was tragic. A full investigation will be conducted to make sure justice is done and it will have nothing to do with their statement that says "look at us with our dramatic poses".

http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4f6cb5af6bb3f78c7c000007/lebron-james-trayvon-martin-hoodies-tweet.jpg

they have my respect for this...I wish Kobe would come out in a pre-game hoodie with TV's pic on it...RIP young blood we gonna see to it justice is served....like I said before if it was my son and dude didn't get the death penalty I'd have him murked...plain and simple...real talk

Budkin
03-23-2012, 05:57 PM
tmtcsc: I miss your old avatar... please switch back soon.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:00 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-elNaEccNijaoqwfpzlSnwb7kcgXoFalkoOjCqQBdhL1pzHSr

Has anyone told the Heat players that a 28 year old Hispanic kid shot the black youth ? This isn't a white on black hate crime.

Apparently they all think they're Jedis.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/2104_press02-001.jpg

He's half white and half mexican...everyone knows that most pure Mexican think they're white anyway...and a half-breed you can't convince him in a million years that he ain't white...:lol I haven't met a Mexican in America yet that doesn't want to be white...just ask any of them what's on their birth certificate and they will say white :lol

Latarian Milton
03-23-2012, 08:49 PM
the lil kid he killed was a NIGGA which's why it got on everyone's nerve tbh. niggas are superior to any other ethnicity in this country and any crime against us niggas should be unforgivable tbh

Ace
03-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Says the attention whore who made this thread for attention... You faggot

Spur_Fanatic
03-23-2012, 10:23 PM
TBH, I'll wait till evidence is presented that the guy is actually guilty, and not just condemn him because the media is on a frenzy rattling the idiots.

I mean, it's a given the guy is guilty now? TBH, I've tried to stay away of this topic as much as I could (and it was not easy)

daspurs
03-23-2012, 10:48 PM
You guys are all fucking idiots. They put the hood over their heads in honor of tayvon (Which my brother was friends with), here in miami they all payed tribute to him by doing that. All schools in dade county.

daslicer
03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
He's half white and half mexican...everyone knows that most pure Mexican think they're white anyway...and a half-breed you can't convince him in a million years that he ain't white...:lol I haven't met a Mexican in America yet that doesn't want to be white...just ask any of them what's on their birth certificate and they will say white :lol

One of the few times I actually agree with Kool but what he is saying is true. I have met quiet a few half breed Latinos and a bunch of them easily pass for white. You wouldn't be able to tell they had any spanish blood inside of them unless they told you. All of the half breeds I encountered also claimed they were White strongly despite having 1 parent that was pure Latino. That in it self should tell you something on how they feel about their Latino heritage. On top of this the guy who shot Trayvon was not only mix but came from privilege considering his dad was a hot shot Lawyer who is White. I bet you this is the first time in this guys life he is claiming to be Latino lol.

tmtcsc
03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Says the attention whore who made this thread for attention... You faggot

LOL, you're calling me a faggot and your name's Ace. That's as precious as the little Chihuahua you carry around. Go put your white rimmed sunglasses back on and go find you a rich Cuban to suck off... Ace.

tmtcsc
03-24-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't get it...why are they attention whores if they are condemning a kid's murder with a symbolism?

Those dudes have Twitter accounts and different sorts of social media or avenues to make a statement of support to the family. Dialing it up a notch and wearing hoods cheapens their message.

When the NFL wears pink in support of Cancer awareness, they auction off the pink sox and wristbands to raise money for cancer research. That's positive and actually accomplishes something.

What are these guys hoping to prove? If they want to make a statement, they should come out and say something.

What's the message? That Florida law enforcement officials are corrupt for not arresting the shooter? That the law which allows people to shoot someone else if they feel their life is threatened needs to be repealed? Cool, say it. Don't wear a hoodie that says "look at us", we care. This sort of gesture has a tendency to take on a life of its own. Just like the fashionable "livestrong" bracelets.

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 05:31 AM
"a 28-year-old white Hispanic"

tee, hee.

Ace
03-24-2012, 09:21 AM
LOL, you're calling me a faggot and your name's Ace. That's as precious as the little Chihuahua you carry around. Go put your white rimmed sunglasses back on and go find you a rich Cuban to suck off... Ace.

That's exactly what a faggot like yourself would say...

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 09:29 AM
"a 28-year-old white Hispanic"

tee, hee.

:lol

JcH-d-_62AQ

tmtcsc
03-24-2012, 09:52 AM
That's exactly what a faggot like yourself would say...

Well, at least you can type. You got that going for you.

hater
03-24-2012, 10:03 AM
making a show out of a poor dead kid

despicable

hater
03-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Any of you wetbacks in here want to correct this idiot. I don't care enough about your history to do so.

dude is half right

when you want pussy you claim your latin heritage

when you want a job or good customer service you claim your white one

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM
"making a show out of a poor dead kid
despicable"

They were just imitating the POTUS, a white African American.

daslicer
03-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Any of you wetbacks in here want to correct this idiot. I don't care enough about your history to do so.

:lol Actually dipshit I'm right and you know it that is why it hurts. The recent US census found that the majority of biracial hispanic-white kids claimed to be White when it came to race identification. Then again I know why you angry since your paki and from my experience dealing with South Asians that there is one thing that sticks out which is they all wish they were White.

Spur_Fanatic
03-24-2012, 06:51 PM

What's with the paki using racial slurs?

Ace
03-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Well, at least you can type. You got that going for you.
Well, if you could read, you wouldn't make repetitive threads...

tmtcsc
03-25-2012, 10:28 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/544567/DWYANE-WADE-TRAYVON-MARTIN-FACEBOOKQ.jpg

LOOK AT ME !!:rolleyes

When the facts of this case come out, new laws will be enacted to ensure neighborhood watch people don't confront suspects.

Trayvon was most likely pissed off and afraid that someone was following him. Did he look suspicious because he was wearing a hoody ? No, he looked suspicious because he was walking through the rain in the dark.

Zimmerman was justifiably confronted by Martin (Not the 11 year old Martin from all the biased pictures being spewn about, but the 17 yr old, 6'3 140 lb athlete) and a fight ensued. In a matter of seconds, he pinned down Zimmerman, broke his nose and was putting an ass-whooping on the 28 year old guy.

Zimmerman called out for help before pulling his gun and shooting. Did he think his life was in danger ? Maybe, but both guys would have been alive today had Zimmerman not had his gun. --> A gun he had a legal right and permit to possess.

Two things need to be cleared up.

1.Trayvon carrying a bag of skittles and a red bull doesn't make him a child. Let' stop sensationalizing this thing.

2. Showing pictures of Trayvon at age 5 and a 11, doesn't make this any more tragic. Regardless of what he looked like, he was somebody's kid. Would there be this much outrage if he had tattoos or looked older than his age?

This was a horrible incident and is more of an indictment on our paranoid culture. I believe Zimmerman thought he was doing the right thing by keeping watch over his neighborhood. He went way too far and doesn't seem to have listened to law enforcement officials when they told him not to follow Martin.

Even if there were reports of break-ins in the neighborhood, you don't follow anyone you suspect of mischievous intentions. You stay in your car.

I think the gun in Zimmerman's pocket gave him the added security to confront Martin. Without a gun, he doesn't do it. Martin was acting in self-defense too. This dude Zimmerman is going to be haunted the rest of his life for not listening to law enforcement and killing an innocent kid.

Sometimes, good people do awful things. From what has been said (although I have no idea if true), Zimmerman was very active in his community and social service. He was one of the first people to welcome an African American family to his neighborhood.

Give the media a little room and they sensationalize the fuck out of things. And in the end, you have people hopping on the train to say "look at me". Ignorance breeds ignorance.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:33 AM
TBH, I'll wait till evidence is presented that the guy is actually guilty, and not just condemn him because the media is on a frenzy rattling the idiots.

I mean, it's a given the guy is guilty now? TBH, I've tried to stay away of this topic as much as I could (and it was not easy)

Look at this guy. Someone with a brain that functions independent of his TV. God bless, son.

jag
03-25-2012, 10:35 AM
God bless your avatar, tmtcsc. Glad to have you back

Giuseppe
03-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Give the media a little room and they sensationalize the fuck out of things.

They're conscienceless fucks. But, that's their right. They're no better than anybody else selling widgets & whatnot.

They just have no oversight like anybody else selling widgets & whatnot do.

jag
03-25-2012, 11:09 AM
They're conscienceless fucks. But, that's their right. They're no better than anybody else selling widgets & whatnot.

They just have no oversight like anybody else selling widgets & whatnot do.

I watched a CNN "Trayvon Martin Murder" special last night and couldn't believe what I was watching.

Giuseppe
03-25-2012, 11:11 AM
^They gotta have something till the Republicans choose their guy.

This kid is better than nothing.