PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurs field this lineup against the Mavs...

silverblk mystix
03-23-2012, 05:48 PM
TD
Splitter
Diaw
S Jax
Manu

Every position could be a mismatch in the Spurs favor..every matchup could be a post up/iso play at any position...

Pop could dictate the style of this game to suit the Spurs...and on defense the Spurs could throw in a zone every few trips down the court to throw off the Mavs...

But that wouldn't be fair to the Mavs...and it would take away the fun of watching the Spurs clumsily run around screens and try to keep up with the Mavs players....

Any one think there's a chance Pop would try this?

ZB 512
03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
TD
Splitter
Diaw
S Jax
Manu

Every position could be a mismatch in the Spurs favor..every matchup could be a post up/iso play at any position...

Pop could dictate the style of this game to suit the Spurs...and on defense the Spurs could throw in a zone every few trips down the court to throw off the Mavs...

But that wouldn't be fair to the Mavs...and it would take away the fun of watching the Spurs clumsily run around screens and try to keep up with the Mavs players....

Any one think there's a chance Pop would try this?

Splitter is out

Robz4000
03-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Splitter is out
I think he was just listed as doubtful. JMac said on twitter he may even be 100% by game time (though I think he was cracking a joke :lol).

Spurs4#5
03-23-2012, 06:15 PM
is diaw even available tonight?

Darkwaters
03-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I think the mismatch would be in the Mav's favor with Jackson at the 2. Hes not quick enough to guard most 2's anymore.