PDA

View Full Version : Cut Blair & sign Dawson

jermaine
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Is there any chance of that. Blair is not effective unless he's 2 ft around the rim. An sometimes he missews those chippies. Blair also has these knees problems. I like this Dawson kat man!

T Park
03-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Spurs are calling up Justin Dentmon so doubtfull Dawson sticks around.

spursfan1000
03-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Keep Blair and trade him in offseason for a draft pick.

Darkwaters
03-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I like Dawson a lot as a person and I'm glad to see him have success in small bursts. But I'm just not sure how viable he really is as a bigman in the NBA.

Likewise, Dentmon seems like a player destined to dominate lesser competition - but who won't be nearly as glowing at a higher level.

I'd rather the Spurs sign a project player (ideally a big) and hold him through the end of the season (the same way they did Da'Sean Butler and Danny Green). It's basically an early training camp invite.

Mal
03-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Blair is not an answer to any longtime question, but show guy some love. He can be effective

spurspokesman
03-23-2012, 09:55 PM
blair is feast or famine. but i still believe in him

jon123spurs
03-23-2012, 09:57 PM
I really like what Dawson showed out there but Blair is the same player just doesn't have an outside game but why can't we cut JA and sign Dawson we need big man more than we need two guards

Darkwaters
03-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Keep Blair and trade him in offseason for a draft pick.

Honestly, the best value for Blair would probably be in trading him for a "disgruntled" player in his rookie contract. If I recall correctly, Blair's fourth year isn't fully guaranteed. So it allows for the receiving team to either want him for his skills or for a little cap relief.

Flipping him for a draft pick would only net you a late second rounder at most.

If we could get a mid second rounder (or earlier) for him in this upcoming draft I'd probably do it though.

jermaine
03-23-2012, 09:59 PM
I like Blair. He has great hands to swipe the ball downlow. He plays hard, but hes limited something serious. He hustles his ass off but he gets alotta silly fouls an silly shots. I just don't get him sometimes.

TwelveGs210
So three jumpers and block, and you get the annointing oil? Crap thread.

TheSkeptic
Blair can be effective but now that we have Diaw there's no need to keep him as a main part of the rotation in my opinion. The frontcourt doesn't look too bad without him right now:

Bonner gets about 10-15 except for on nights like tonight.

Diaw and Splitter can divide Blair's regular minutes between the 2 of them.

It's intelligent, effective, solid defensively for most of the game.

Add in Duncan and reduce Bonner's playing time in the play-offs and I think it's safe to say that we've solved our frontcourt problems.

weebo
03-23-2012, 10:00 PM
dawson is a scrub ....good guy but a scrub

:lmao

jermaine
03-23-2012, 10:01 PM
I really like what Dawson showed out there but Blair is the same player just doesn't have an outside game but why can't we cut JA and sign Dawson we need big man more than we need two guards

I like that even betta. :tu

jermaine
03-23-2012, 10:04 PM
So three jumpers and block, and you get the annointing oil? Crap thread.

In that small amount of time! Now imagine him with as much time ad Blair get. You made my point for me you dumb fuck!

TheSkeptic
03-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah, about Dawson...:lmao

anakha
03-23-2012, 10:06 PM
In that small amount of time! Now imagine him with as much time ad Blair get. You made my point for me you dumb fuck!

Against the dregs of Dallas's bench?

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:06 PM

Jermaine, based on the logic from the usual threads you post, the dumb fuck is you.

100%duncan
03-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Blair is not an answer to any longtime question, but show guy some love. He can be effective

Mal
03-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Blair can be effective but now that we have Diaw there's no need to keep him as a main part of the rotation in my opinion. The frontcourt doesn't look too bad without him right now:

That`s the problem with Blair. He is paired with Duncan, playing against starting bigs,but he is ideal for hustle guy from bench. With Tiago or Diaw moving to starting 5 , Blair would be in his best avaible position

jermaine
03-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Against the dregs of Dallas's bench?

Do you know what he could do against starters!?! No. But we see what Blair can an can't do. Give Dawson some time an see what he does!

bigfan
03-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Dawson was ok in garbage time; Blair has shortcomings but he plays hard and has the ability to put some whoop ass on ya every once in a while.

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:10 PM
I agree.

He has made FAR less bonehead plays this year. I could remeber him getting blocked down low on the majority of his plays because he wasn't patient, nor did he play to his strengths. Much better in that sense this year.

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Do you know what he could do against starters!?! No. But we see what Blair can an can't do. Give Dawson some time an see what he does!

So we are gonna cut Blair to give him a try out? Genius.

jermaine
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Jermaine, based on the logic from the usual threads you post, the dumb fuck is you.

Now I'm kit the brightest Apple on the tree, I'll give you that. But I got you commenting on my thread,soooooo it must not be that dumb. :king

housious
03-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Is this real life? Blair plays his ass off and is undersized, but still manages to be effective around the rim.

anakha
03-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Giving Dawson time to see what he's capable of, sure.

Dropping Blair immediately over a couple of garbage time plays? Easy there, Seabiscuit.

Solid D
03-23-2012, 10:15 PM
blair is beast or famine. but i still believe in him

Fixed

If he starts games well, it's all good. He's especially effective against OKC for some reason. That might be useful later on.

Spurs9
03-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Is this real life? Blair plays his ass off and is undersized, but still manages to be effective around the rim.
Exactly

TheSkeptic
03-23-2012, 10:17 PM
That`s the problem with Blair. He is paired with Duncan, playing against starting bigs,but he is ideal for hustle guy from bench. With Tiago or Diaw moving to starting 5 , Blair would be in his best avaible position

:toast

And to think I wanted McDyess back just last week. Ha ha.

That's true but at that point I'm not sure if there's enough minutes to go around. Blair should be able to perform better off the bench but I don't remember him responding so well when he got sent to the bench last time. I suppose he should get a chance to fight Bonner for minutes though...

I'd kind of like to see Tiago and Diaw play together some as well.

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Now I'm kit the brightest Apple on the tree, I'll give you that. But I got you commenting on my thread,soooooo it must not be that dumb. :king

It's hard not to laugh/comment when ridiculous crap is suggested.

TheSkeptic
03-23-2012, 10:19 PM
It's hard not to laugh/comment when ridiculous crap is suggested.

:lmao You're on a roll.

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:22 PM
:lmao You're on a roll.

Can you imagine his thread the first time Patty gets a few points and an assist?

TheSkeptic
03-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Can you imagine his thread the first time Patty gets a few points and an assist?

Yep.

"Amnesty Tony & give Patty the max"

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Yep.

"Amnesty Tony & give Patty the max"

Lol

Old School 44
03-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I know what the OP said isn't going to happen.
But I will say it was a classy move by Dawson's teammates to get him the ball at the end and let him show his stuff. They seemed genuinely happy for him.

It's good to see someone from the hood do well.
Good luck from an old school Cherokee to a new school Hurricane. :toast

TwelveGs210
03-23-2012, 11:06 PM
I know what the OP said isn't going to happen.
But I will say it was a classy move by Dawson's teammates to get him the ball at the end and let him show his stuff. They seemed genuinely happy for him.

It's good to see someone from the hood do well.
Good luck from an old school Cherokee to a new school Hurricane. :toast

Shades of the old Derrick Dial offensive display about a decade ago. Dave was LOVING that shit.

PublicOption
03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Greg Stiemsma

maverick1948
03-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Until Patty Mills joins the team with a "Visa" in hand, he does not count against the 15 player limit. This being Friday, dont look for the Visa to come thru before next week. That means we can keep both Dentmon and Dawson over the weekend. Dentmon has a working knowledge of the Spurs offense from Austin and has some chemistry with Dawson.

crc21209
03-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Is there any chance of that. Blair is not effective unless he's 2 ft around the rim. An sometimes he missews those chippies. Blair also has these knees problems. I like this Dawson kat man!

As great as Dawson did in garbage time, I'm not sure he would be ready for prime time yet. Blair (as stupid and shitty as he is at times) at least knows the system and has good chemistry with Manu on the pick and roll....

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-23-2012, 11:41 PM
People are far too harsh on Grizz. He's streaky, but a very effective player when his head is in the game.

Spurs da champs
03-23-2012, 11:59 PM
People are far too harsh on Grizz. He's streaky, but a very effective player when his head is in the game.

You can't teach size & honestly who would trade a 10-20 pick let alone a 1st round pick for Blair?

BackHome
03-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Bringing over Lobrek would be our first round draft pick.

G-Dawgg
03-24-2012, 02:49 AM

I agree 100%. The Spurs would be so sorely lacking in frontcourt toughness if they were to get rid of Dejuan Blair without replacing him with another bruiser. He may not have alot of height, but he sure has alot of mass that he isnt afraid to throw around...

Darkwaters
03-24-2012, 04:45 AM
I agree 100%. The Spurs would be so sorely lacking in frontcourt toughness if they were to get rid of Dejuan Blair without replacing him with another bruiser. He may not have alot of height, but he sure has alot of mass that he isnt afraid to throw around...

So hes a bruiser...ok, so thats a plus.

But hes constantly abused on defense and rebounds like shit.

Sure, he'll go off with a 20/20 game periodically, but the in between games are pretty bad sometimes.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2012, 04:53 AM
dawson has potential to improve to be something like Ratliff....

as for blair he has hit his peak and is a one trick pony the defense has found out, make him do circus shots

jermaine
03-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Dawson just seems like he's ready to "Make love to pressure"! I just really wanna give him a shot against quality players, Not just scrubs. I like that he plays hard an he's really tryna prove himself worthy. That's no know on Blair. Blair played bout good of defense a short person can play on Dirk without fouling. I was just simply thinking about seeing Dawson taking jumpers where Blair tries a running floater from the same distance. Like the 1 dude said, cut JA an sign Dawson. The more bigs the betta. Give Timmy more rest before the playoffs start.

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Why in the WORLD do some of you not get it? Is it really that difficult to understand?

Every team, that's EVERY team, has role players. Guys who aren't elite/superstars who every night will get you 20/10. They are guys who on SOME nights will get you 16 pts, 9 boards, 4 assists, 2 blocks and have one hell of a game. On other nights, they probably shouldn't even play. They don't cost much, they don't complain about not being the man and they don't mind doing the dirty work when called upon.

This is Blair. And SJax. And Leonard. And Green. And to some degree Bonner. Everyone has a role to play and are NEEDED, yes NECESSARY for team success. All the trade this guy, get rid of that guy needs to freakin STOP. There will always be better players around the league than the role players. Other guys who are taller, shorter, faster, jump higher, etc. It doesn't mean they are an upgrade over who you have IN THAT ROLE. Blair does a fine job in his. He's undersized - he knows it, the team knows it and so do OTHER teams. They aren't gonna give a lot in a trade for an undersized guy because they'll have the same utilization problems that the Spurs have. Micheal Beasley was the 2nd pick of the 2008 draft (not the 1st) because Chicago thought he was too short (listed at 6'9" but is really abut 6'7.5" or so). Yes, an inch and a half matters that much. So, EVERYONE knows that height matters.

If you're bored, then I get it. Start a thread about some ridiculous idea and watch the masses go at it discussing. But, whoever started this thread needs to learn more about professional basketball if they truly think this is a good idea.

TwelveGs210
03-24-2012, 07:54 AM
"If you're bored, then I get it. Start a thread about some ridiculous idea and watch the masses go at it discussing. But, whoever started this thread needs to learn more about professional basketball if they truly think this is a good idea."

Give Jermaine a break, he's still maturing as a Spurstalk poster. He still has upside and with proper coaching he still has potential to be a productive member of the forum.

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 08:13 AM
"If you're bored, then I get it. Start a thread about some ridiculous idea and watch the masses go at it discussing. But, whoever started this thread needs to learn more about professional basketball if they truly think this is a good idea."

Give Jermaine a break, he's still maturing as a Spurstalk poster. He still has upside and with proper coaching he still has potential to be a productive member of the forum.

Ah, in other words, he's a ROLE poster. Copy.

TwelveGs210
03-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Ah, in other words, he's a ROLE poster. Copy.

Yeah, exactly. He's still struggling to find his role though.

my2sons
03-24-2012, 09:01 AM

It was garbage time against a bunch of scrubs with the game out of reach...ya, thats a great comparison

Obstructed_View
03-24-2012, 09:17 AM
He was on pace for 120 points and 40 blocks. What the fuck, Pop? Start dat negro.

Darkwaters
03-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Why in the WORLD do some of you not get it? Is it really that difficult to understand?

Every team, that's EVERY team, has role players. Guys who aren't elite/superstars who every night will get you 20/10. They are guys who on SOME nights will get you 16 pts, 9 boards, 4 assists, 2 blocks and have one hell of a game. On other nights, they probably shouldn't even play. They don't cost much, they don't complain about not being the man and they don't mind doing the dirty work when called upon.

This is Blair. And SJax. And Leonard. And Green. And to some degree Bonner. Everyone has a role to play and are NEEDED, yes NECESSARY for team success. All the trade this guy, get rid of that guy needs to freakin STOP. There will always be better players around the league than the role players. Other guys who are taller, shorter, faster, jump higher, etc. It doesn't mean they are an upgrade over who you have IN THAT ROLE. Blair does a fine job in his. He's undersized - he knows it, the team knows it and so do OTHER teams. They aren't gonna give a lot in a trade for an undersized guy because they'll have the same utilization problems that the Spurs have. Micheal Beasley was the 2nd pick of the 2008 draft (not the 1st) because Chicago thought he was too short (listed at 6'9" but is really abut 6'7.5" or so). Yes, an inch and a half matters that much. So, EVERYONE knows that height matters.

If you're bored, then I get it. Start a thread about some ridiculous idea and watch the masses go at it discussing. But, whoever started this thread needs to learn more about professional basketball if they truly think this is a good idea.

So Blair's role on this team is to suck on defense, shoot circus shots, and not rebound.

Got it.

jermaine
03-24-2012, 09:53 AM

I love you guys. Your up at 7am looking at a thread I started. That's love!:married:

jermaine
03-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah, exactly. He's still struggling to find his role though.

I know my role. I'm more like a JR Smith type. Sometimes I can say good shit an other times I ask myself what the fuck was u thinkin when I posted that! But you on the other hand. Your a Matt Bonner type nigga! With your lil T-rex arms having ass. It's all fun an chats though.

Sense
03-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Jesus, a guy plays 2 minutes yesterday and you want the starter gone.. Think before you post. I'm not a fan of Blair but you have to be a moron to think Dawson is better.

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 10:20 AM
So Blair's role on this team is to suck on defense, shoot circus shots, and not rebound.

Got it.

DeJuan Blair. . .

Hmm, let's see. I wonder how bad (or good) DeJuan Blair is. Maybe we can make some sense of it all. I dunno. Let's try. And everybody keep in mind. . . the guy is SIX FOOT SEVEN!!!!!!

In college, he was the 1st team All-American and Co Big East Player of the Year w/ Hasheem Thabeet (who's 7'0"+). Thabeet was a lottery pick, is now w/ his 3rd team and has been in and out of the D league.

Blair - 1st person is Spurs history to record a 20/20 game as a rookie since Tim Duncan. Also, it was the 1st time in 29 years that a rookie NOT drafted in the 1st round produced a 20/20. Participated in the Rookie Challenge at the NBA All star game. Came away w/ MVP honors after 22 pts and 23 rebounds. Was NBA all rookie 2nd team. All this at 6'7".

According to Basketball Reference.com, Blair's career averages for 36 min are 15 pts and 11 rebounds. Career wise, he averages playing in at least 80 games and plays 20 mins / game.

This year, he's 2nd on the team in total rebounds (behind Duncan) but 6th in total minutes played (21 mins / gm). He's 3rd in FG% behind Splitter and Dawson (Dawson has 12 attempts). Surprisingly, Blair is also 5th in steals per game (ahead of Ginobili, Duncan, Neal and Splitter). Again, the boy is 6'7".

Finally, he's 12th on the team in salary at 986k (not even a million dollars spent on him). By comparison, Cory Joseph, TJ Ford, James Anderson and Hasheem Thabeet all make more. This is his 3rd season and he's only 22 years old.

Yeah, we should cut him right now. I'm sure he'll get NO interest from anyone else - not even overseas - and will probably have to retire.

TwelveGs210
03-24-2012, 10:22 AM
I love you guys. Your up at 7am looking at a thread I started. That's love!:married:

It's called employment, Jermaine. Not waking up at nine to eat cheerios in a section 8 apartment in the slums of Dallas.

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 10:26 AM

I work nights (military). So I'm just getting off shift.

BackHome
03-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey it is 10:26 am and i am eating Banana and Nut Cheerios right know! You got something against Cheerios?:ihit

TwelveGs210
03-24-2012, 10:29 AM
DeJuan Blair. . .

Hmm, let's see. I wonder how bad (or good) DeJuan Blair is. Maybe we can make some sense of it all. I dunno. Let's try. And everybody keep in mind. . . the guy is SIX FOOT SEVEN!!!!!!

In college, he was the 1st team All-American and Co Big East Player of the Year w/ Hasheem Thabeet (who's 7'0"+). Thabeet was a lottery pick, is now w/ his 3rd team and has been in and out of the D league.

Blair - 1st person is Spurs history to record a 20/20 game as a rookie since Tim Duncan. Also, it was the 1st time in 29 years that a rookie NOT drafted in the 1st round produced a 20/20. Participated in the Rookie Challenge at the NBA All star game. Came away w/ MVP honors after 22 pts and 23 rebounds. Was NBA all rookie 2nd team. All this at 6'7".

According to Basketball Reference.com, Blair's career averages for 36 min are 15 pts and 11 rebounds. Career wise, he averages playing in at least 80 games and plays 20 mins / game.

This year, he's 2nd on the team in total rebounds (behind Duncan) but 6th in total minutes played (21 mins / gm). He's 3rd in FG% behind Splitter and Dawson (Dawson has 12 attempts). Surprisingly, Blair is also 5th in steals per game (ahead of Ginobili, Duncan, Neal and Splitter). Again, the boy is 6'7".

Finally, he's 12th on the team in salary at 986k (not even a million dollars spent on him). By comparison, Cory Joseph, TJ Ford, James Anderson and Hasheem Thabeet all make more. This is his 3rd season and he's only 22 years old.

Yeah, we should cut him right now. I'm sure he'll get NO interest from anyone else - not even overseas - and will probably have to retire.

+nice research

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 10:41 AM
I know my role. I'm more like a JR Smith type. Sometimes I can say good shit an other times I ask myself what the fuck was u thinkin when I posted that! But you on the other hand. Your a Matt Bonner type nigga! With your lil T-rex arms having ass. It's all fun an chats though.

Ok my brotha, I'll give you that. At least your honest (moreso than many on here).

Didn't mean to attack you personally as that really is kinda out of line and is exactly what I tend to criticize others for doing. Won't happen again.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2012, 10:45 AM
lol the clowns in here who support blair, nobody cares what he did in the last 2 seasons, we only concerned with this year production and can he bring for the future in terms where this team is going....

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 10:48 AM
DeJuan Blair. . .

This IS this year!!!!

Darkwaters
03-24-2012, 10:50 AM
DeJuan Blair. . .

This is so short-sighted that it barely warrants a response. What has he done for us lately? Not much. He is an absolute liability on defense and cannot suceed in a structured quality team environment. Hes not a bad dude, but hes not very good in our system.

I'm not saying he needs to retire - so get over yourself. But I am saying that hes a 5th big at best on our team and has no business playing minutes that matter. Somebody will sign him, but you have to do quite a bit just to make it feasible to keep him on the floor. Hes the kind of player that requires 4 other guys looking over their shoulder trying to clean up his mistakes. Thats not what we need.

Darkwaters
03-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Dawson just seems like he's ready to "Make love to pressure"!

Why? Because he went 3-3 and got a block in garbage time?

I just don't see what you're seeing I guess.

Tyrone Jenkins
03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
This is so short-sighted that it barely warrants a response. What has he done for us lately? Not much. He is an absolute liability on defense and cannot suceed in a structured quality team environment. Hes not a bad dude, but hes not very good in our system.

I'm not saying he needs to retire - so get over yourself. But I am saying that hes a 5th big at best on our team and has no business playing minutes that matter. Somebody will sign him, but you have to do quite a bit just to make it feasible to keep him on the floor. Hes the kind of player that requires 4 other guys looking over their shoulder trying to clean up his mistakes. Thats not what we need.

My original statement mentioned that sometimes role players don't play very well. DB is not exception to that. But I don't see him as the 5th big and neither does Pop. He starts some games for Christ's sake.

But, if you look at the overall body of work for the kid, he's a good player. He's a GREAT role player. His role isn't really to play D and Pop knows of his liabilities there. So, in games where frontcourt defense is a priority (like vs. the Lakers and Grizzlies), then Blair isn't a good option.

But how many teams have TWO guys in the front court who can go 20/20? OKC - no. Denver - no. Miami - no. Chicago - no. There really aren't many.

TwelveGs210
03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
lol the clowns in here who support blair, nobody cares what he did in the last 2 seasons, we only concerned with this year production and can he bring for the future in terms where this team is going....

Lol, You are really rolling with "clown" of late huh? His production this year isn't too bad considering our overall success.

He's averaging 9.5 and almost 6 boards a game in only 20 minutes. He has made some decent passes around the basket lately, and those don't show up in the stat sheet. He has improved in shot selection, and is not getting blocked down low on seemingly every other play anymore. Durability is also underated TBH, as he has started all 45 games this year.

For our future? Not a great fit, but he isn't hurting us at this point. The MAIN grip I have with Blair is seeing his STUPID ASS smiling when he does make a mistake.

Spurs9
03-25-2012, 07:44 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spursfan092120
03-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Jermaine..you're cool as shit, dawg..but this thread is stupid.

Spurtacus
03-25-2012, 08:11 PM
crow thread bro

Cant_Be_Faded
03-25-2012, 08:16 PM

Sorry brah but I'm a have to say Dawson is dumpsta juice

The ADMIRAL 50
03-25-2012, 08:21 PM

:lol

this has to be the epitomy of the Blair hatred on this board run amok.

Blair is a mostly awful defender and makes plenty of boneheaded plays, but for a player we snagged with what, the 37th, 38th pick?, who is still on his rookie contract I'd say Dejuan is still a solid player. He does a lot more good than he gets credit for and earns every bit of bashing that he gets, but offensively, when he isnt going one one one, I love the way he plugs in around a lot of the guys on our roster, something that's apparent whenever he has a big night like he has the past two games.

As we all know before we got Diaw, Dejuan was one of just four bigs on our roster all season; thats not his fault. Tim is gonna be Tim, Tiago is gonna be a beast who gets too few minutes, Bonner is gonna play too many, and Pop has been giving Blair his. Pop never plays him in crunch time when his poor D would hurt us most and Blair generally works well with his energy starting out the halves. If he could cut out the dumb plays, play with better focus, especially defensively, and, most importantly, if his rebounding could get back to the elite level he showed he could get to in the past he would really be a great role player. I think the ST bashing on him is justified, but the level it reaches is far too overblown. With Diaw in the fold and Dejuan's role probably lessened going forward hopefully he can play the energy big role with increased effectiveness.

Sense
03-25-2012, 08:25 PM
I agree and yes this is (texastea)

:lol

AFBlue
03-25-2012, 10:13 PM

Slutter McGee
03-25-2012, 10:53 PM
My dislike for Blair comes more from that goofy goddamn smile on his face every time he fucks up. Wipe off the grin and I might be able to stand him.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee