PDA

View Full Version : Blake needs to be the 3rd PG...time for Glock to get his minutes

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Do it now while there's still time for him to gel in the regular season. Blake should only get garbage time minutes. After that, I'd like to see a little more Hill than Murphy (and McBob in certain situations too), to see if he can offer any kind of depth in the FC.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Do it now while there's still time for him to gel in the regular season. Blake should only get garbage time minutes. After that, I'd like to see a little more Hill than Murphy (and McBob in certain situations) too, to see if he can offer any kind of depth in the FC.

:lol Blake was trying so hard out there...he really was I was laughing at his ass...he was trying hard as fuck to look like Sessions while Sesh was on the bench...I could see Blake swallow and that lump in his throat...:lol uhh oh I'm fucked now :lol

pass1st
03-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Pretty much, G-lock gives energy off the bench and might develop into a solid PG. Sessions can mentor him in taking care of the ball better and not making stupid decisions.