PDA

View Full Version : having sex with your best friends ex

MavDynasty
03-24-2012, 12:16 AM
is it weird? she really hot but I feel like I'd be a dick to my friend and idk if I'd go down on pussy that's been touched by my friend tbh

Hoe comin on strong so wat shud I do guise

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:18 AM
You...sorry but Tom? is my best friend. See ya!

MavDynasty
03-24-2012, 12:21 AM
worst new poster since Cantthinkofanything ^

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:23 AM
worst new poster since Cantthinkofanything ^

That coming from a dude going public with messing around with a best friends x-girl......yeah right:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
03-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Can't find anyone else?

Reck
03-24-2012, 12:31 AM
6 Months rule my man. Dig it out.

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2012, 12:37 AM
it's a piece of shit move, tbh..

TE
03-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Just fuck her.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Ignore these no class-ites. Girls are a dime a dozen (or should be) you only have one best friend.

Reck
03-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Ignore these no class-ites. Girls are a dime a dozen (or should be) you only have one best friend.

Your best friend would probably fuck your ex without a second thought.

Its nature. You see pussy, you go in for the kill. Unless you're a fag.

Loyalism died about 60 years ago.

Leetonidas
03-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Have your friend hide in your closet. Invite her over and put the moves on her and when she's about to chomp your eggroll, have him bust out of the closet and verbally berate her

MavDynasty
03-24-2012, 12:49 AM

yea and we been buds since 7th grade thru HS lol. I know the girl will snitch and prob just using me to get bac at him tbh

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:51 AM

Totally disagree. You act like getting pussy is some big deal. It's not a problem.

You might not be loyal to your friends.

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2012, 12:54 AM
If you think there's a realistic chance that you get snitched out, don't do it, tbh..

It's only worth it if you're confident that it'll remain a secret..

Reck
03-24-2012, 12:55 AM
yea and we been buds since 7th grade thru HS lol. I know the girl will snitch and prob just using me to get bac at him tbh

And? I have a buddy, we've known each other since junior high, I know he's a fucking dirtbag. One of my closest friends but he's also an asshole.

If it means that much to you then dont fuck around with her.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:57 AM

I cherish my friends friendship. Girls....come on man.

Reck
03-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Totally disagree. You act like getting pussy is some big deal. It's not a problem.

You might not be loyal to your friends.

Its not a big deal but if the chick is the one wanting some, you can only say no just so many times before man instincts kick in.

Nothing to do with being loyal. Its in our DNA. We think with our dicks...most of the time.

2pac > Kobe
03-24-2012, 12:58 AM
fuck that hoe but just keep it on the low, don't make her your main bitch

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:58 AM
If you think there's a realistic chance that you get snitched out, don't do it, tbh..

It's only worth it if you're confident that it'll remain a secret..

You don't know shit about women do you?

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:00 AM
I cherish my friends friendship. Girls....come on man.

yeah, but do your friends let you lick their butt?

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Its not a big deal but if the chick is the one wanting some, you can only say no just so many times before man instincts kick in.

Nothing to do with being loyal. Its in our DNA. We think with our dicks...most of the time.

Bullshit!!!

Your buddies come first. Girls come and go, so save all that ..we just can't help it...crappola. I don't need to mess around with any particular girl...you do?

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:02 AM
yeah, but do your friends let you lick their butt?

You might play that.

To everyone...

What are you guys.....hard up? You have to bone anything you can...hahahaha!!!!!!!! That's sad. Have some fucking class, be cool...sheesh!!!!!!!!! This...I gotta fuck anything I can.....sucks! If you have to play that I pity you.

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Bullshit!!!

Your buddies come first. Girls come and go, so save all that ..we just can't help it...crappola. I don't need to mess around with any particular girl...you do?

I'm starting to think you're someone's troll.

Bullshitt!!!!??? lol

And yes I do mess around with any particular girl.....that I find to my liking.

Also, I dont believe in marriage either.

Fact is girls just mess around just as much as guys so why do I have to worry about who some chick fucks with? That ain't me.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:10 AM
You might play that.

To everyone...

What are you guys.....hard up? You have to bone anything you can...hahahaha!!!!!!!! That's sad. Have some fucking class, be cool...sheesh!!!!!!!!! This...I gotta fuck anything I can.....sucks! If you have to play that I pity you.

your boyfriend must be prude

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:16 AM

Bullshitt!!!!??? lol

Fact is girls just mess around just as much as guys so why do I have to worry about who some chick fucks with? That ain't me.

Having an opinion like you do makes me a troll? That makes sense:rolleyes

You totally missed the point.

You don't have to be messing around with girls that were your buddies girl friends. Hopefully!

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:17 AM
your boyfriend must be prude

Come on dude:rolleyes That silly shit is all you got?

To anyone...

What stunning is anyone thinking he won't find out. Talk about rookies....damn!

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:20 AM
Come on dude:rolleyes That silly shit is all you got?

sorry...I left my good schtick in your mom's vag

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
Quick thoughts

- Difference between ACQUAINTANCES, FRIENDS, GOOD FRIENDS & CLOSE BUDS. An acquaintance is a guy you knew in High School, know on facebook or run into once in a while randomly. Friends are people you run into at the bar, around other friends, you might text each other but you don't speak verbally over the phone. Close friends are guys you see atleast on a bi-weekly basis & contact on the phone regularly. CLOSE BUDS are guys that you plan on associating with for the rest of your life. Guys that were there BEFORE gf's & AFTER gf's. I have countless acquaintances & friends. I have a close circle of 25 friends that many met in K-12 school BUT I only have 3 close buds (Not counting family).

- ''6 month rule''. Incorrect. The truth is there is no certain time period you can put on such a thing. These days with social medias like Facebook....people are in contact with many of their ex's & going a step further in this more open sex generation....people are still having sex with their ex's.

IMO, it comes down to how often you see the friend or plan on seeing them because isn't that what it ultimately comes down to? YOU will feel GUILT around him & it will make you act weird. The guilt will eat you inside.

So decide, if like I stated originally it's a guy that you see rarely then fuck it.

NO-NO's
- Close buds
- Friends that you see regularly
- Still mentions her
- Hasn't fucked/dated a girl since

As other wise posters have mentioned. Are you that desperate? Don't be left holding the bag when it turns out she was using you to get back at him or finish some score.

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Having an opinion like you do makes me a troll? That makes sense:rolleyes

You totally missed the point.

You don't have to be messing around with girls that were your buddies girl friends. Hopefully!

Not just the post but the way you're acting like boyscout #1.

No one is that perfect.

Shit happens, you can as easily fall for your best friend's girl. There is no harm if they have broke it off and you start dating her or whatever as long as you dont move in on her right after the break up.

That is why I said that you should wait at least 6 months. If you like her and she likes you then fine.

If the friend cant get over her by then, too bad.

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:23 AM

:lol

Such a black person thing to say

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:24 AM
sorry...I left my good schtick in your mom's vag

Dude, try that silliness on some kids on here...ok? It won't work with me....got it! That shit is so old, tired and wornout. So predictable and simple. Elevate your game amigo....please! Be interesting...ok?

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:24 AM

Bullshitt!!!!??? lol

This is African-American Culture 101

And it's invested suburban America. My sister finished her Masters & got the fuck outta here with her husband to Berlin. They just had a child. I am hoping to do the same.

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Shadowflames, not trying to pick on you just want to make an observational point

In this thread you've made justifications based on your flawed DNA & mental weakness. I'm taking a wild guess & saying you are not white or asian.

Am I right?

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Quick thoughts

- Difference between ACQUAINTANCES, FRIENDS, GOOD FRIENDS & CLOSE BUDS. An acquaintance is a guy you knew in High School, know on facebook or run into once in a while randomly. Friends are people you run into at the bar, around other friends, you might text each other but you don't speak verbally over the phone. Close friends are guys you see atleast on a bi-weekly basis & contact on the phone regularly. CLOSE BUDS are guys that you plan on associating with for the rest of your life. Guys that were there BEFORE gf's & AFTER gf's. I have countless acquaintances & friends. I have a close circle of 25 friends that many met in K-12 school BUT I only have 3 close buds (Not counting family).

- ''6 month rule''. Incorrect. The truth is there is no certain time period you can put on such a thing. These days with social medias like Facebook....people are in contact with many of their ex's & going a step further in this more open sex generation....people are still having sex with their ex's.

IMO, it comes down to how often you see the friend or plan on seeing them because isn't that what it ultimately comes down to? YOU will feel GUILT around him & it will make you act weird. The guilt will eat you inside.

So decide, if like I stated originally it's a guy that you see rarely then fuck it.

NO-NO's
- Close buds
- Friends that you see regularly
- Still mentions her
- Hasn't fucked/dated a girl since

As other wise posters have mentioned. Are you that desperate? Don't be left holding the bag when it turns out she was using you to get back at him or finish some score.

What happens when you and her fall for each other? All that you mentioned just goes out the window.

This happens more often then one would think. a couple and a third wheel hang out for a long period of time and there is a good chance the third wheel and the girl will develope some kind of feelings for each other.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Not just the post but the way you're acting like boyscout #1.

No one is that perfect.

Shit happens, you can as easily fall for your best friend's girl. There is no harm if they have broke it off and you start dating her or whatever as long as you dont move in on her right after the break up.

That is why I said that you should wait at least 6 months. If you like her and she likes you then fine.

If the friend cant get over her by then, too bad.

I'm not acting anyway, I'm just telling it like it is.

My friends have 10 bucks, I have 5 of it. We have each others back. No girl is gonna fuck that up. I don't need a girl that has been with my friends. There are how many billions of them out there? It would go like this...

Jill (best friends x)...I have always wanted you.
me..sorry Jill.
Jill..please fuck me, I need you...now!!!!!!!!
me..see ya Jill.

I pity your friends.

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:32 AM
What happens when you and her fall for each other? All that you mentioned just goes out the window.

This happens more often then one would think. a couple and a third wheel hang out for a long period of time and there is a good chance the third wheel and the girl will develope some kind of feelings for each other.
Exactly what happens....

''Oh how did you guys meet?"

Ahhhh we were going around secretly behind everyones back. Yeah great start to a relationship there. What goes around, comes around. . . .

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Shadowflames, not trying to pick on you just want to make an observational point

In this thread you've made justifications based on your flawed DNA & mental weakness. I'm taking a wild guess & saying you are not white or asian.

Am I right?

I'm not black if that's what you're inferring.

Let me guess this straight, You're saying you would turn down a 10 out of 10 girl if she asks you she wants you? More then once?

I can see refusing once or twice but you cant sit and tell me you wouldn't even entertained the thought of having a fling with the girl.

That goes against human nature..

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:35 AM
I'm not acting anyway, I'm just telling it like it is.

My friends have 10 bucks, I have 5 of it. We have each others back. No girl is gonna fuck that up. I don't need a girl that has been with my friends. There are how many billions of them out there? It would go like this...

Jill (best friends x)...I have always wanted you.
me..sorry Jill.
Jill..please fuck me, I need you...now!!!!!!!!
me..see ya Jill.

I pity your friends.

you sound cool

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm amazed at how immature so many of you are on this thread. To act like a fuck is...YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!...:rolleyes

Do you guys have a clue what you are doing?

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:38 AM
I'm not black if that's what you're inferring.

Let me guess this straight, You're saying you would turn down a 10 out of 10 girl if she asks you she wants you? More then once?

I can see refusing once or twice but you cant sit and tell me you wouldn't even entertained the thought of having a fling with the girl.

That goes against human nature..
How many 10 outta 10 have you hooked up with?

Your question is too hypothetical. Bottom line if they dated then there was love involved. Breakups that involved love are sloppy & very harsh. Any NORMAL female doesn't want anything to do with the ex's friends because it brings back those hurt feelings.

So no normal girl would want to associate with an ex's friends. Meaning if she does she's a whore so I would hold off til she does a few rounds & then jump in

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:39 AM
you sound cool

You gotta have a code to live by. Things that seperate you from the dumbasses and punks. One of my thangs is loyalty to friends. It's soooooooo easy to pick up a girl, soooooooo hard to find a great friend.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm amazed at how immature so many of you are on this thread. To act like a fuck is...YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!...:rolleyes

I'm not sure. Your mom calls it "Cleveland Steamer"???

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:40 AM

Welcome to America

It's why the divorce & broken home rates are so high. No fkn way I'm raising my children here

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:41 AM
You gotta have a code to live by. Things that seperate you from the dumbasses and punks. One of my thangs is loyalty to friends.

spellcheck alert!!!! "things"

redzero
03-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Look at canthinkofanything go! All he needed was an easy victim.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Welcome to America

It's why the divorce & broken home rates are so high. No fkn way I'm raising my children here

Bro, I've lived here all my life. No problems. No place I'd rather be. I don't give a damn about those who can't figure it out. That's not an American thing.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:45 AM
spellcheck alert!!!! "things"

Well actually I meant...thangs...it's slang.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Since I've been here I've read..your mom...about a dozen times. My mom was killed in a car wreck a while back. Just thought that needed to be known. Oh yeah, I have no sisters or wife.

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:49 AM
How many 10 outta 10 have you hooked up with?

Your question is too hypothetical. Bottom line if they dated then there was love involved. Breakups that involved love are sloppy & very harsh. Any NORMAL female doesn't want anything to do with the ex's friends because it brings back those hurt feelings.

So no normal girl would want to associate with an ex's friends. Meaning if she does she's a whore so I would hold off til she does a few rounds & then jump in

How do you know no normal girl wouldn't want to associate or want your friend as her boyfriend?

Do you know how many couples have broken up because either one is in love with someone else/their friend etc..

Well, neither do I but I'm willing to bet that's happened before.

There are so many variables on why couples break up and so many reasons behind it its hard to comprehend.

I dont see why she becomes a whore if she wants to start dating your friend after they breakup...for whatever reason.

I see your point from a greedy and slutty point of view. If she just wants to fuck you for the hell of it I can totally understand you but otherwise, not so much.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:49 AM
Bro, I've lived here all my life. No problems. No place I'd rather be. I don't give a damn about those who can't figure it out. That's not an American thing.

you mean "American thang"?

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:51 AM
Since I've been here I've read..your mom...about a dozen times. My mom was killed in a car wreck a while back. Just thought that needed to be known. Oh yeah, I have no sisters or wife.

good thing you have bros that you can split a sawbuck with

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:55 AM
you mean "American thang"?

Whatever:rolleyes

RaZon
03-24-2012, 01:57 AM
good thing you have bros that you can split a sawbuck with

Better that than fake friends who would go behind my back and............

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Whatever:rolleyes

hey Magoo, what program are you using to make those faces?

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Better that than fake friends who would go behind my back and............

fuck you in the ass?

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 01:58 AM
But have you see or experienced anywhere else? Until you have, why would you say no place you'd rather be?

It's a Hip Hop culture thing. When you see white guys rapping on cell phone provider commercials.....yeah it's mainstream. Have you read the lyrics on most Hip Hop/rap songs?
- Violence
- Drugs/making money
- Womanizing/broken homes

Shadow's post about ''Well women are doing it'' is the perfect example. It's beyond what came first the chicken (women cheated on men) or the egg (men cheated on his women). There is 0, ZERO, NO trust or loyalty in Hip Hop/Black circles in America. When you don't have a normal family upbringing, how can you be taught the values of trust & loyalty? When you don't trust your own family....there is no way you are going to trust friends OR women.

Young adults in America grew up during the Rap explosion in the late 80's & early 90's. So for them it's become something second nature. I also had this feeling until I started traveling. The fact is America is a brown mans country & with that come the cultural norms of brown music (hip hop), family structures (broken) & womanizing.

Adding even more to the moral & cultural lacking in this country is the shallowness of wealth. I live in So-Cal & this is the words largest collection of superficial, shallow & fake individuals. The very definition of living on credit cards, a mirage, a baller dream.

It's all American bullshit. The worst part is while the country is socially crumbling from the inside, it's economically falling apart. Unless you are wealthy, this isn't the best country for a white man.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 02:12 AM
But have you see or experienced anywhere else? Until you have, why would you say no place you'd rather be?

It's a Hip Hop culture thing. When you see white guys rapping on cell phone provider commercials.....yeah it's mainstream. Have you read the lyrics on most Hip Hop/rap songs?
- Violence
- Drugs/making money
- Womanizing/broken homes

Shadow's post about ''Well women are doing it'' is the perfect example. It's beyond what came first the chicken (women cheated on men) or the egg (men cheated on his women). There is 0, ZERO, NO trust or loyalty in Hip Hop/Black circles in America. When you don't have a normal family upbringing, how can you be taught the values of trust & loyalty? When you don't trust your own family....there is no way you are going to trust friends OR women.

Young adults in America grew up during the Rap explosion in the late 80's & early 90's. So for them it's become something second nature. I also had this feeling until I started traveling. The fact is America is a brown mans country & with that come the cultural norms of brown music (hip hop), family structures (broken) & womanizing.

Adding even more to the moral & cultural lacking in this country is the shallowness of wealth. I live in So-Cal & this is the words largest collection of superficial, shallow & fake individuals. The very definition of living on credit cards, a mirage, a baller dream.

It's all American bullshit. The worst part is while the country is socially crumbling from the inside, it's economically falling apart. Unless you are wealthy, this isn't the best country for a white man.

"I'll cut your throat mama, drink your blood like wine"..that's from 1926 New Prison Blues by Pegleg Howell an old Atlanta moonshiner/blues singer. Violence in music has always been with us. Tons of it out there. Songs about hard times...tons!!!!! Don't blame Hip Hop.

If a guy is young and dumb he is young and dumb. Music and outside influenses only effect the young and dumb. If a guy has substance and wants to rise abover that bullshit he will. It doesn't matter where he lives or where he's from. I live in a city with a lot of gang craziness, it has never effected me because I don't hang out in parking lots at 2am. I don't crusie around looking for trouble.

I've been to China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, Phillipines...yep..Navy.

There is no place like America, that's why we see so many foreigners at our schools and living here. I'm not rich but own...

home
3 vehicles
6 tv's
more music that most radio stations
10,000 books
20,000 football cards
$$$$$ in the bank
will never have a hungry day

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 02:14 AM
"I'll cut your throat mama, drink your blood like wine"..that's from 1926 New Prison Blues by Pegleg Howell an old Atlanta moonshiner/blues singer. Violence in music has always been with us. Tons of it out there. Songs about hard times...tons!!!!! Don't blame Hip Hop.

If a guy is young and dumb he is young and dumb. Music and outside influenses only effect the young and dumb. If a guy has substance and wants to rise abover that bullshit he will. It doesn't matter where he lives or where he's from. I live in a city with a lot of gang craziness, it has never effected me because I don't hang out in parking lots at 2am. I don't crusie around looking for trouble.

There is no place like America, that's why we see so many foreigners at our schools and living here. I'm not rich but own...

home
3 vehicles
6 tv's
10,000 books
20,000 football cards
$$$$$ in the bank

or a wife and kids

RaZon
03-24-2012, 02:15 AM
fuck you in the ass?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm guessing you're looking for me to come back with something on that level. Dude.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Be creative...ok?

RaZon
03-24-2012, 02:16 AM
or a wife and kids

Not ready for that responsibility.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Not ready for that responsibility.

ok. but you should wear a condom with your 6 TVs.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
ok. but you should wear a condom with your 6 TVs.

You really this dense? Now think little one.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 02:26 AM
You really this dense? Now think little one.

IDK...it's late. You can't be as dumb as you act. It's a silly bit but I guess you're sticking it out.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-24-2012, 02:32 AM
sleepy sleepy... think ohm going to bed

RaZon
03-24-2012, 02:33 AM
IDK...it's late. You can't be as dumb as you act. It's a silly bit but I guess you're sticking it out.

You don't comprehend things too well do you? If anyone is looking dumb here it's you. "Fuck you in the ass".....hahahahhaha! Oh hell yes you're an intelligent one alright:rolleyes Dude....cool this silly teenage bullshit...ok? It makes you/others look ridiculous and is about as effective as a bb gun vs a battleship.

One more time....not new at this, all that "yo mama" shit.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz. I need some intelligent life out there not punk kids trying to prove how limited they are.

Ok dummy....

1 tv...home gym
1 tv...garage with pool table
1 tv...bedroom
1 tv...guest room
1 tv...front room
little 19 inch...kitchen

Kai
03-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Hell no.

NewcastleKEG
03-24-2012, 03:37 AM

home
3 vehicles
6 tv's
10,000 books
20,000 football cards
$$$$$ in the bank
It is Hip Hop culture. I see Black & Brown families with young kids (6-12 years old) playing rap around their children. SO DAMAGING. I can't tell you how grateful I am for my parents raising me on Beatles, Fleetwood Mac & Led Zeppelin. It's no surprise that kids that listen to hip hop take on the same traits that they hear in the music. The only thing Hip Hop does is promote Sex, Crime & ''baller life''. Kids in Europe grow up on Techno. Think about that for a second. Hip Hop vs Techno. You are talking about 2 COMPLETELY different individuals. Have you met a European Black? They don't talk about their so called belongings, constantly reaffirming all women are worthless, & how REAL they are. That's because they haven't been brainwashed by that crap. Again, compare your experience in the typical Hip Hop bar/club: Bitter mugging, no one moving to let you by, anger if you step on shoes, anger over women. It's just like the music tells you ''I walk in the Club...fuck everybody''. The music shapes the mood & mindset you will be in. Compare that to a Techno club where everyone is fist pumping & dancing. TOTALLY different experience. Look I listened to rap for years as well BUT I had a close family & good school system (that my dad moved us to) to fall back on. The point is most children in America...don't. And simply saying, well this is the Capitalistic Survival of the Fittest is scary.

Asian & South Americans still move to America but the days of superiorly educated Europeans with rich moral/family values coming here to work for cheap is long gone

Military is definitely a very smart option living in America. I have 3 good friends that were in the Navy, 1 gets lifetime payments for a shoulder injury he got in high school (served in North Korea), 1 did a little Junior College before & now is finishing up State school & living very comfortably off the government but that is ending soon & the 3rd is still in it.

Personally, I'm not willing to put my life on the line for financial gain down the line. College is easy enough in America but at times I got jealous at my friends for having so much government money handed to them.

The thing with America is it's all about being lucky sperm. You could be Paris Hilton or you could be a 4-year old fucked in the projects inside a crackhouse. The spectrum is just too wide because of education inequality first & foremost. The American general public, compared to their global peers is ignorant, short sighted & non-trustworthy. IMO, when you are describing the people you will be encountering on a daily basis, that's huge. The wealthy (Government & Corporations) can hide behind their gated communities & live a fairy tale life while everything around them crumbles & that's what you've seen in America the past 30 years. Except for technology (which is manufactured overseas anyway) & sports everything American is a cheap downgrade of something overseas.
- Cars
- Food Quality (hormones, additives, ammonia , etc)
- American television: hours a day Americans sit in front, quality of television programming (lack of Independent television) & amount of brain washing advertisements per hour
- Hollywood Films are a global joke
- Embarrassing election turn outs (failed government system)
- American dollar
- Media fixiated on pop culture, entertainment & gossip
- The prisons, broken homes, violent crimes, yadda yadda

The saddest part is that Americans are hard working people. The middle class in this country truly deserves better. The quality of life is just too wide of a spectrum in this country & it's declining in general. If you don't have parents that care about your education, you are screwed. And considering the amount of broken homes in America....kids are constantly falling through the cracks & creating a very difficult cycle to break of babies having babies or even worse father ditching out on his kid just like his dad did. Such a common story in this country. In the wealthiest nation in the world... that is UNACCEPTABLE.

IMO, the quality of life in America for the middle class is lower than that of their European counterparts. When you live in a society centered around mass immigration/melting pot & Capitalism (Rat race), certain aspects in life that people should expect & value also falls through the cracks. The whole I hate my co worker, I hate my neighbor but I can hide in front of my television at home....is a very common sad story. It goes perfectly with the lack of mass transportation in most Suburban areas. I rather earn less but live amongst an educated, logical & open community like in Europe.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:55 AM
MD's thread got derailed, and NewcastleKEG of all people salvaged it with his diplomatic racism:lol

MD: If this friend is one of your true boys, don't touch her. Stop flirting with her and texting her too, b/c even if you don't fuck her she'll cause drama between you guys and lie about stuff. Girls live for that shit.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 04:17 AM
It is Hip Hop culture. I see Black & Brown families with young kids (6-12 years old) playing rap around their children. SO DAMAGING. I can't tell you how grateful I am for my parents raising me on Beatles, Fleetwood Mac & Led Zeppelin. It's no surprise that kids that listen to hip hop take on the same traits that they hear in the music. The only thing Hip Hop does is promote Sex, Crime & ''baller life''. Kids in Europe grow up on Techno. Think about that for a second. Hip Hop vs Techno. You are talking about 2 COMPLETELY different individuals. Have you met a European Black? They don't talk about their so called belongings, constantly reaffirming all women are worthless, & how REAL they are. That's because they haven't been brainwashed by that crap. Again, compare your experience in the typical Hip Hop bar/club: Bitter mugging, no one moving to let you by, anger if you step on shoes, anger over women. It's just like the music tells you ''I walk in the Club...fuck everybody''. The music shapes the mood & mindset you will be in. Compare that to a Techno club where everyone is fist pumping & dancing. TOTALLY different experience. Look I listened to rap for years as well BUT I had a close family & good school system (that my dad moved us to) to fall back on. The point is most children in America...don't. And simply saying, well this is the Capitalistic Survival of the Fittest is scary.

Asian & South Americans still move to America but the days of superiorly educated Europeans with rich moral/family values coming here to work for cheap is long gone

Military is definitely a very smart option living in America. I have 3 good friends that were in the Navy, 1 gets lifetime payments for a shoulder injury he got in high school (served in North Korea), 1 did a little Junior College before & now is finishing up State school & living very comfortably off the government but that is ending soon & the 3rd is still in it.

Personally, I'm not willing to put my life on the line for financial gain down the line. College is easy enough in America but at times I got jealous at my friends for having so much government money handed to them.

The thing with America is it's all about being lucky sperm. You could be Paris Hilton or you could be a 4-year old fucked in the projects inside a crackhouse. The spectrum is just too wide because of education inequality first & foremost. The American general public, compared to their global peers is ignorant, short sighted & non-trustworthy. IMO, when you are describing the people you will be encountering on a daily basis, that's huge. The wealthy (Government & Corporations) can hide behind their gated communities & live a fairy tale life while everything around them crumbles & that's what you've seen in America the past 30 years. Except for technology (which is manufactured overseas anyway) & sports everything American is a cheap downgrade of something overseas.
- Cars
- Food Quality (hormones, additives, ammonia , etc)
- American television: hours a day Americans sit in front, quality of television programming (lack of Independent television) & amount of brain washing advertisements per hour
- Hollywood Films are a global joke
- Embarrassing election turn outs (failed government system)
- American dollar
- Media fixiated on pop culture, entertainment & gossip
- The prisons, broken homes, violent crimes, yadda yadda

The saddest part is that Americans are hard working people. The middle class in this country truly deserves better. The quality of life is just too wide of a spectrum in this country & it's declining in general. If you don't have parents that care about your education, you are screwed. And considering the amount of broken homes in America....kids are constantly falling through the cracks & creating a very difficult cycle to break of babies having babies or even worse father ditching out on his kid just like his dad did. Such a common story in this country. In the wealthiest nation in the world... that is UNACCEPTABLE.

IMO, the quality of life in America for the middle class is lower than that of their European counterparts. When you live in a society centered around mass immigration/melting pot & Capitalism (Rat race), certain aspects in life that people should expect & value also falls through the cracks. The whole I hate my co worker, I hate my neighbor but I can hide in front of my television at home....is a very common sad story. It goes perfectly with the lack of mass transportation in most Suburban areas. I rather earn less but live amongst an educated, logical & open community like in Europe.

Too many black families without a father figure in the home is the real problem there. So all these kids find what they can't get at home in a gang...old and well known story. But is that unique to America? Why are so many foreigners trying to live here if we suck....well?

Don't get pissed..ok? I get the impression you are a ...bah humbugger. It don't take much to upset you. You see the glass half empty.

I was raised poor, I wore hand me downs, $$$$$ was always tight. That didn't stop me from being successful. Actually it was a motivator. I didn't want my kids doing without. If I ever have any that is. I've been around some very very bad guys, could have any drug I wanted anytime I wanted it. Still can, it simply doesn't interest me. Would rather play some handball.

You can keep Europe, I'll take California which is where I live also. We have it all, in 3 hours I can be in the mountains or in the desert or at the coast. San Francisco is amazing. As is San Diego, yes LA sucks.

Hip Hop is not the problem. Kids raised without parental guidance is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHWOPqg-iU

Until somebody explains the youtube function here, I'm stuck with that.

JoeChalupa
03-24-2012, 06:57 AM
I have never had that opportunity.

MavDynasty
03-24-2012, 09:51 AM
MD's thread got derailed, and NewcastleKEG of all people salvaged it with his diplomatic racism:lol

MD: If this friend is one of your true boys, don't touch her. Stop flirting with her and texting her too, b/c even if you don't fuck her she'll cause drama between you guys and lie about stuff. Girls live for that shit.

Lol thanks, these faggots ruined my thread. Tbh I'm nice in texts but haven't really been flirting, she's using wink faces and talking real dirty etc :lol

Tbh idk if I can live with myself if I hit it.. :(

LeBald Crabs
03-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Fuck her. Then elaborate on yours vs. your friend's dick size imho.

LeBald Crabs
03-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Also, I'd go strictly for anal. Woldn't take no for an answer and certainly wouldn't fuck touch that pussy. Or maybe you can finger that twat but don't stick your dick in your friends cave.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2012, 01:29 PM
guise

Being the operative word.

BUMP
03-24-2012, 01:41 PM

Sounds like someone who either

a) spends their weekends with buddies talking about boobies or making "that's what she said" jokes then falling asleep alone with dick in hand

b) thinks he has a "best friend" who just uses him

c) is ridiculously desperate

d) all of the above

JamStone
03-24-2012, 03:01 PM
When I was younger, something like this would be a big deal. As you get older, you realize fucking is just fucking. I don't think it's a big deal to do it. But a couple factors you should consider. How long since they broke up? I don't think there's a hard and fast rule, like someone said 6 months. But if it's been less than a week, then maybe chill on it for a minute. Also, how bent is your best friend over the breakup? If he's already hitting new pussy, I don't see anything wrong with you doing the same. For me, I probably would give my friend the head's up that she's been coming on strong and I'm probably going to smash, just out of courtesy. But I wouldn't ask permission.

mavs>spurs
03-24-2012, 04:46 PM
When I was younger, something like this would be a big deal. As you get older, you realize fucking is just fucking. I don't think it's a big deal to do it. But a couple factors you should consider. How long since they broke up? I don't think there's a hard and fast rule, like someone said 6 months. But if it's been less than a week, then maybe chill on it for a minute. Also, how bent is your best friend over the breakup? If he's already hitting new pussy, I don't see anything wrong with you doing the same. For me, I probably would give my friend the head's up that she's been coming on strong and I'm probably going to smash, just out of courtesy. But I wouldn't ask permission.

you're still not cool

Twisted_Dawg
03-24-2012, 05:19 PM
One word of warning: women can be real fucking devious. Don't be surprised after you tap that ass, she tells her ex you licked her holiest of holies. Then your best friend is your ex best friend.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 07:42 PM

Hard to believe this is a real question but if so, that is shitty advice. The easy and correct answer is don't fuck her if you value the friendship. In most cases, you'll never repair the damage. However, if you think you and this chick may be a long term deal, then you have a tough choice to make. But in that case, your friend should have more understanding and eventually accept it. If you're just fucking her to fuck something, your mom offers hot no strings sex. But seriously, don't fuck your friends ex.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 09:31 PM
The bottom line is very simple. If you have to mess around with your buddies x's you got a problem.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 09:48 PM
The bottom line is very simple. If you have to mess around with your buddies x's you got a problem.

fucking shit

mavs>spurs
03-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Hard to believe this is a real question but if so, that is shitty advice. The easy and correct answer is don't fuck her if you value the friendship. In most cases, you'll never repair the damage. However, if you think you and this chick may be a long term deal, then you have a tough choice to make. But in that case, your friend should have more understanding and eventually accept it. If you're just fucking her to fuck something, your mom offers hot no strings sex. But seriously, don't fuck your friends ex.

i agree with this guy for once. but i'd take it a step further and just urge caution when dealing with all women in general.

MavDynasty
03-24-2012, 10:06 PM

I haven't done shit with her and I'm not planning on it tbh

HarlemHeat37
03-25-2012, 12:01 AM
You don't know shit about women do you?

Actually, I've personally been involved in a similar situation, where the girl involved actually did keep the secret, because she had as much to lose as I did..

If the situation involves a girl that regularly hangs out in the same circle of group as your friends, then there's a good chance that you can trust her with the situation, regardless of the reputation given to the prototypical female, in this type of situation, tbh..

Any girl with that type of reputation will lose respect from her other girl friends and any potential girl friends in her future, she would have just as much to lose as you, in certain cases..

In other cases, where you are certain the female will snitch you out, then I wouldn't do it, as I said earlier..

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Harlem, the small circle of friends just sounds like a huge mental headache. Unless it ''HAPPENED'' one drunken night, I definitely wouldn't pursue it by mentioning anything of the sort.

The issue here is that UNLESS you are going to tell your friend the truth, SHE posses the power to destroy the trust in your friendship.

DMC
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Don't be a scrap hunter. Find your own meat. It's too easy to use your acquaintance through friendship to score pussy, but be a pathfinder. There are more women than men, it's not that hard to find your own tbh.

DMC
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM
i'd kick a friend's ass if he told me he was going to smash an ex

i wouldn't stop being his friend. but i would fight
Pretty sure no one here is going to fuck anything you could.

RaZon
03-25-2012, 12:58 AM
I haven't done shit with her and I'm not planning on it tbh

That's what it's all about. Buddies come first! That is until you have a serious relationship/marriage.

RaZon
03-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Actually, I've personally been involved in a similar situation, where the girl involved actually did keep the secret, because she had as much to lose as I did..

If the situation involves a girl that regularly hangs out in the same circle of group as your friends, then there's a good chance that you can trust her with the situation, regardless of the reputation given to the prototypical female, in this type of situation, tbh..

Any girl with that type of reputation will lose respect from her other girl friends and any potential girl friends in her future, she would have just as much to lose as you, in certain cases..

In other cases, where you are certain the female will snitch you out, then I wouldn't do it, as I said earlier..

Women love to talk and struggle with secrets, it's usually...

her...if you promise not to tell anyone
friend...you can trust me

then it's...

friend...if you promise not to tell anyone
friend..you can trust me

then.......

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 01:51 AM
don't be a scrap hunter. Find your own meat. It's too easy to use your acquaintance through friendship to score pussy, but be a pathfinder. There are more women than men, it's not that hard to find your own tbh.
bam !

cantthinkofanything
03-25-2012, 06:47 AM
LOL at gettiing advice from this collection of buttnugges.

Avitus1
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Just do it, dont say shit about it, and do it again....

MsMcGillyCutty
03-25-2012, 10:58 AM
I've done it and didn't feel bad about it. I've even told my friends to go for it when they say they are interested in my ex.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:28 PM
is it weird? she really hot but I feel like I'd be a dick to my friend and idk if I'd go down on pussy that's been touched by my friend tbh

Hoe comin on strong so wat shud I do guise

Be classy with it...and just before you're about to fuck her go ask him plain and simply:

What Ya Baby Mama Pussy Taste Like :lol

HvGKfsH-EZo

DMC
03-25-2012, 02:55 PM
and that's based on....?

Me being pretty sure.

DMC
03-25-2012, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes
Seriously though, what halfway fuckable woman would hook up with a jizz shield?

RaZon
03-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Interesting topic.

We have those like myself who don't have to worry about any particular woman. If she was with a friend, she's off limits to me. Just a class thing. Too many women to have to concern myself with a buddies x girl. I'd want my friends playing that.

Then we have those here who don't appear to have any thoughts about loyalty or anything other than...pussy is pussy...gotta have that pussy:rolleyes

Are we looking at maturity vs immaturity?

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Tbh I get enough pussy that I realized that I shouldn't fuck over a friend even if she is beautiful...they broke up like 5? Months ago but they are still in touch. Made me realize how much of a bitch she is tho the way she tried to get me involved tbh. Bitches be trippin

RaZon
03-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Tbh I get enough pussy that I realized that I shouldn't fuck over a friend even if she is beautiful...they broke up like 5? Months ago but they are still in touch. Made me realize how much of a bitch she is tho the way she tried to get me involved tbh. Bitches be trippin

What's with all this talk of...bitches? Hopefully you don't treat your women like that. I always treat the ladies like...ladies. Always..listen...women love to yaketyyakyak...they love a listener. This....bitches/ho's....hmmm?

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 04:33 PM
There's bitches and ladies

Bitches will try to fuck you over and stab you in the back

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 04:38 PM
When I'm surfing the net and posting on ST I let this play in the background...

Y2mjvFNOwmc

RaZon
03-25-2012, 04:40 PM
There's bitches and ladies

Bitches will try to fuck you over and stab you in the back

That's why you know something about them before you get involved. I'm not interested in bitches/ho's, she has to have some substance/class.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2012, 04:46 PM
ooo jizz shield

get it mavfan said that once

A spurfan gave you that nickname, though.

wJ0Sxr2gvV8

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
That's why you know something about them before you get involved. I'm not interested in bitches/ho's, she has to have some substance/class.
Becoming increasingly impossible in America. Girls are constantly on their phones.... who are they talking to?

Compare:
Couple lives together but because of work, etc they only see each other for an hour in the morning a couple hours at night. Usually spent in front of the TV. They have sex nightly but don't really talk much about their daily lives

During the day she is constantly texting this OTHER GUY. Telling him everything about her day, joking & telling stories. Basically having mental sex.

So who is she really dating. This is the common situation in America. I find dating in Europe to be MUCH MUCH MUCH easier. Less games & less bullshit

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
damn sex every night?

:lol conflicted over who this girl is really dating :lol
Let me explain to the simple minded

- Amount of times they have sex doesn't matter. Point is they have a physical & not so much mental/emotional relationship.

- It is just a matter of time before she seeks this OTHER GUY to discuss all her problems. The more she tells the OTHER GUY, the more distanced she becomes from her live at home boyfriend. Eventually who do you think the girl is gonna side with?..... The guy she was having a physical or mental/emotional relationship with? I'll tell you right now most girls will take the second.

This is what some of you are not understanding. A women can step outside and get physical attention. But who is willing to give them MENTAL/EMOTIONAL attention?

Compare the amount of girls married to old stiffs vs the amount of guys married to cougars. Physical is much more important for males than females essentially.

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 05:47 PM
:lol i've never heard of a situation like the one you're rambling on about

(except the longoria-parker-barry saga, and cougars were definitely involved)
Then

- You are old or in a long-term relationship
- Live in a little town

Am I correct? ":lol"

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 06:07 PM
nope :lol
Then I am 100% sure you are oblivious to your girls fucking dudes behind your back. To be this ignorant about the dating scene in 2012 is laughable

":lol"

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm 19.5 years old live in downtown Manhattan and have a 3-week rule for da ladies
Oh, so you still have a couple years until you can even step foot into a bar. That's when the fun with bar sluts begins.

At your age I bet you probably still talk to a bunch of chicks from your High School. Come back to me when your 24 & share your thoughts on the dating scene

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh, so you still have a couple years until you can even step foot into a bar. That's when the fun with bar sluts begins.

At your age I bet you probably still talk to a bunch of chicks from your High School. Come back to me when your 24 & share your thoughts on the dating scene

hemann is 29 or 30 years old (at least), Newc.

No joke.

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 06:12 PM
hemann is 29 or 30 years old (at least), Newc.

No joke.
Well then the guy lives a very sheltered life.

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm 19.5 years old live in downtown Manhattan and have a 3-week rule for da ladies
Maybe you have a 3-week rule because you can't sustain a relationship or the pressure of holding down a good looking girl

mavs>spurs
03-25-2012, 06:57 PM
this link pretty much sums up "hemann's" existence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

mavs>spurs
03-25-2012, 09:14 PM
damn jose looks like a tranny

Roddy Beaubois
03-25-2012, 09:20 PM
:lmao Isn't that pego on the left? How the fuck he tries to act like such a badass around here is beyond me.

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 09:22 PM
pego is the sloth looking faggot in green

Mookie is the fatfuck on the right. Can't remember who the other 2 are. I think the weird Indian dude with that hair parting is cant be faded

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Crofl great krew :cry

Look at the chicks they pull

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
4cc is the one in blue I think iirc

mavs>spurs
03-25-2012, 09:25 PM
4cc the only one who looks somewhat normal imho, dude ain't so bad he's pretty funny even tho he got murked by pussyface circa 2006

redzero
03-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Mouse is really bad at photoshop for somebody who spends all his time on it.

ManLaw
03-25-2012, 09:34 PM
88nAlb0qP5E

mavs>spurs
03-25-2012, 10:04 PM
looks like that fez dude off that 70's show, the gay one

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/fez-that-70-27s-show-40855_262_400.jpg

Latarian Milton
03-26-2012, 09:55 AM
would be much more fun if she still with your friend, stolen fruit is sweet as fuck tbh

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Lol heman had perfected trolling
New level of trolling confidence and powaaaah

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Your vicodin is like a nitrogen hydrogen vitamin

/thread lololol

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2012, 02:33 PM
With lyrics like that, no wonder a bunch of mavs fans love spurstalk croflflflllllll

BUMP
03-26-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm cashing you out, Bob

i said i said i saaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd

Thom Yorke.
03-26-2012, 02:39 PM
I viewed this thread, what did I see? One bean eater trying to be funny.

BUMP
03-26-2012, 02:42 PM
tbh

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/quotes

BUMP
03-26-2012, 02:42 PM
tbh

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/quotes

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Bump you Dumbass you got that quote wrong

If you're going to steal our shtick, try to do it right