03-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Mitch once again turns our trash into gold. :lol

:lol

VBM
03-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Someone already snagged Sessions in my fantasy basketball league. :depressed

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:37 AM
I know why he vehemently went against the CP3 trade, he had a better offer for the Lakers :lol

We get our PG AND we keep our bigs together...:lol

Mitch once again turns our trash into gold. :lol

Can't wait to see what Blake and McBob will fetch us next year:lol

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 12:58 AM
Jim Buss handcuffs Mitch by giving him a mandate to save money and he still manages to turn our trash into something. The man is a genius.

Technique
03-24-2012, 01:51 AM
I know you guys like to suck each other's dicks off, but at least stick to one thread.

Reck
03-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Wow I didn't know Ramon Session was quite the superstar.

Laker fans ready to give him MJ accolades status. :lmao

Technique
03-24-2012, 01:58 AM
You know it's bad when fans are going buck wild after a win over a blown up team, Knicks beat them by 44, you didn't see no thread then.

Lin > Sessions

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:58 AM
I know you guys like to suck each other's dicks off, but at least stick to one thread.

The forum jizzrag speaks:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:01 AM
The forum jizzrag speaks:lol

And the ironic comment of the day goes to...

Ryan Fitzessionsdicksucker

Congratulations faggot.

ElNono
Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Wow I didn't know Ramon Session was quite the superstar.

Laker fans ready to give him MJ accolades status. :lmao

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=david+bowie+lsd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&qe=c2hhZG93Zmw&qesig=am-nB2UINm5weaYCDjnuSg&pkc=AFgZ2tn_GDrbu4DJB1o9tyRFTTpI7vvmzeG6PgfNb4tNDP JvcJKy19pnazBPCCV0NgPIiQQItfmNjrBOP4EIOjw1Si2gnSOd Tw&pq=shadowflames&cp=8&gs_id=2s&xhr=t&q=shadowflame&pf=p&client=safari&rls=en&sclient=psy-ab&oq=shadowfl&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=32a0db2695f1626c&biw=1289&bih=668

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:03 AM
And the ironic comment of the day goes to...

Ryan Fitzessionsdicksucker

Congratulations faggot.

Another sick burn from gnsf:lol

How's life with the folks, brah?:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:03 AM
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=david+bowie+lsd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&qe=c2hhZG93Zmw&qesig=am-nB2UINm5weaYCDjnuSg&pkc=AFgZ2tn_GDrbu4DJB1o9tyRFTTpI7vvmzeG6PgfNb4tNDP JvcJKy19pnazBPCCV0NgPIiQQItfmNjrBOP4EIOjw1Si2gnSOd Tw&pq=shadowflames&cp=8&gs_id=2s&xhr=t&q=shadowflame&pf=p&client=safari&rls=en&sclient=psy-ab&oq=shadowfl&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=32a0db2695f1626c&biw=1289&bih=668

You really thought that one was a zinger didn't you.

Loser:rollin

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Another sick burn from gnsf:lol

How's life with the folks, brah?:lol

Your mom's doing great, she's in good hands. Thanks for checking up.

Reck
03-24-2012, 02:05 AM

Ok that must be me. :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:05 AM
You really thought that one was a zinger didn't you.

yeah, a grown man playing World of Warcraft and making his screen name on it is pretty fucking gay:lol

You must play it too:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Your mom's doing great, she's in good hands. Thanks for checking up.

Using mom jokes=still in high school

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:07 AM
yeah, a grown man playing World of Warcraft and making his screen name on it is pretty fucking gay:lol

Now why would you randomly search the name shadowflame unless you knew beforehand that it was a WoW reference?

Caught in the act.

Now we know what you do when you're not on the forums. You play WoW.

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:09 AM

:cry he made fun of my mommy on my own set up. im going to pull the mature card:cry

Reck
03-24-2012, 02:10 AM

Yeah because google name searching makes you more intelligent. :bang

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:11 AM
Now why would you randomly search the name shadowflame unless you knew beforehand that it was a WoW reference?

Caught in the act.

Now we know what you do when you're not on the forums. You play WoW.

that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.:lol It takes 5 secs to do a google search to see how someone arrived at a screen name

:lolTechnique mad because I ripped his ass apart a few nigts ago and he left crying

:lolI can bump your performance in that thread too

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah because google name searching makes you more intelligent. :bang

Sorry to spill your secret...at least it's not naruto brah...you still can talk shit about one person on here, but that's it:lol

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Mono show smackoff:

DD vs. Technique.

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:14 AM
that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.:lol It takes 5 secs to do a google search to see how someone arrived at a screen name

:lolTechnique mad because I ripped his ass apart a few nigts ago and he left crying

:lolI can bump your performance in that thread too

So by your logic, you can google anyone's name and that will tell you how they arrived at a screen name. Good detective work there Ryan. You're fucking retarded. Not even CSI will pull shit like that.

:lol the mad card :lol You're running out of material already aren't you. Dry.

Reck
03-24-2012, 02:15 AM

Failing fantastically. :lol

Oh look let me type shadowflames into google, oh look ITS THE GUY FROM SPURTALK. :lmao

Keep searching. Maybe one day you'll really find me out there. Haha

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:17 AM
So by your logic, you can google anyone's name and that will tell you how they arrived at a screen name. Good detective work there Ryan. You're fucking retarded. Not even CSI will pull shit like that.

:lol the mad card :lol You're running out of material already aren't you. Dry.

I'm looking at all the results for shadowflames and it's all RPG or LARPing shit. Only faggots and Tim Duncan do that stuff:lol

Technique, you're a shitty poster and almost every fanbase here thinks you're a dumbass. I have proof of this.:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:19 AM
It's like det thread about Kobe becoming Carmelo that became into this :lol

:lolThanks for reminding me of det thread...he left after I posted his peers' comments about him...he didn't like det:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:22 AM
Not only do you swallow everything Session's back up ass gives you. But, you proceed to create another screen name on the same message board in which you seemingly spend all of your days and nights creating vivid threads and excellent takes on certain trades. You're clearly bored in life.

Cliff Notes:

23/7 on a message board

1/7 plays WoW, favorite ability is shadowflame - i mean the guy knew it was from wow and used google as a cover up. Clever ploy, but that didn't work on anyone above the age of 10

Going on...

Clearly has homosexual habbits, particularly toward hairy sweaty men and mediocre black asians.

Uses you mad when he has nothing else to say. Classic.

In a nut shell:

A closet faggot / nerd who projects his life onto a random message board that few people take seriously.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Not only do you swallow everything Session's back up ass gives you. But, you proceed to create another screen name on the same message board in which you seemingly spend all of your days and nights creating vivid threads and excellent takes on certain trades. You're clearly bored in life.

Cliff Notes:

23/7 on a message board

1/7 plays WoW, favorite ability is shadowflame - i mean the guy knew it was from wow and used google as a cover up. Clever ploy, but that didn't work on anyone above the age of 10

Going on...

Clearly has homosexual habbits, particularly toward hairy sweaty men and mediocre black asians.

Uses you mad when he has nothing else to say. Classic.

In a nut shell:

A closet faggot / nerd who projects his life onto a random message board that few people take seriously.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5715615&postcount=81

:lmao

Reck
03-24-2012, 02:24 AM
I'm looking at all the results for shadowflames and it's all RPG or LARPing shit. Only faggots and Tim Duncan do that stuff:lol

Technique, you're a shitty poster and almost every fanbase here thinks you're a dumbass. I have proof of this.:lol

Nice skills there Sherlock. Here's a hint, this is the only site I go by the name of Shadowflames and I picked the name from being a fan of a racecar driver.

Technique
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5715615&postcount=81

Bend over, bitch :rollin

Ryan Fitzpatrick
btw, caught you sucking Lin's cock again in this thread...totally unprovoked too, nobody was talking about the Knicks:lol

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Entertaining feud.

Technique
btw, caught you sucking Lin's cock again in this thread...totally unprovoked too, nobody was talking about the Knicks:lol

Btw, caught you sucking my dick again in this thread... how the hell do you manage all those dicks? You really are a mage.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Bend over, bitch :rollin

:lolYou've turned into lefty.

:lolI'm sorry everyone on here thinks your opinions are stupid.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Btw, caught you sucking my dick again in this thread... how the hell do you manage all those dicks? You really are a mage.

You're the one that entered MY thread, dumbass:lmao:lmao:lmao

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:29 AM
I'm sorry

Now... I usually don't accept apologies from lackies, but in this case - as a show of my lethal, yet mercy stroke.

I will accept your sorry ass attempt at kissing my ass.

You are forgiven.

Be free.

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:31 AM
You're the one that entered MY thread, dumbass:lmao:lmao:lmao

I MADE your thread, I know your cum glazed eyes probably can't see that you are currently being invaded by 20 mobs in WoW, but show some goddamn appreciation.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:33 AM
^
What a weak exit strategy you planned this time...you were better off just running away like last time:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:35 AM
^
What a weak exit strategy you planned this time...you were better off just running away like last time:lol

Starting to bore me.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:35 AM
I MADE your thread, I know your cum glazed eyes probably can't see that you are currently being invaded by 20 mobs in WoW, but show some goddamn appreciation.

Defending your LARPing friend by projecting:lol
Losing every argument with me:lol
Known to be a dumbass by at least 4 fanbases:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:37 AM
Starting to bore me.

yeah, we heard that the last time you started getting in over your head too.:lol

Just quit while you're only chin deep in cum...you can still save yourself:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Defending your LARPing friend by projecting:lol
Losing every argument with me:lol
Known to be a dumbass by at least 4 fanbases:lol

Adding smileys to make gibberish seem relevant.

Losing HP in WoW as we speak, you're gonna have to step your shit up if you want to be the master of the shadowflames

Known to suck two dicks in .0 seconds, simply by making one thread.

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Only faggots and Tim Duncan do that stuff:lol

Redundant

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:44 AM
Adding smileys to make gibberish seem relevant.

Losing HP in WoW as we speak, you're gonna have to step your shit up if you want to be the master of the shadowflames

Known to suck two dicks in .0 seconds, simply by making one thread.

Holy shit you rattled that off quick...no wonder you're defending his ass:lmao

If I google "HP" and "master of the shadowflames" what will I get?:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:46 AM
All this time I thought you were defending him because he was a fellow fan, but it turns out you both have 3 things in common:

1. Spurs fans
2. Knick/Lin bandwagoners
3. World of Warcraft

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:47 AM
yeah, we heard that the last time you started getting in over your head too.:lol

Just quit while you're only chin deep in cum...you can still save yourself:lol

You mentioned quit 2 times already.

Now, if I were a psychology I'd say that's a classical case of projecting.

Having exposed your true intentions, you are left uncovered and vulnerable, like a blow fish. With your false bravado you keep throwing blind hooks (probably case of toomuchcumineyes syndrome). You miss. You grow weaker. You start to realize that it's the 12th round and you can't even see your own hands in front of you. Your time is out, your shit was dry. Save what's left of you for the next beat down.

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:48 AM
Holy shit you rattled that off quick...no wonder you're defending his ass:lmao

If I google "HP" and "master of the shadowflames" what will I get?:lol

Aha! Your sly ploys of misdirection will not work, Ryan! For I am indeed, above the age of 10.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:49 AM
You mentioned quit 2 times already.

Now, if I were a psychology I'd say that's a classical case of projecting.

Having exposed your true intentions, you are left uncovered and vulnerable, like a blow fish. With your false bravado you keep throwing blind hooks (probably case of toomuchcumineyes syndrome). You miss. You grow weaker. You start to realize that it's the 12th round and you can't even see your own hands in front of you. Your time is out, your shit was dry. Save what's left of you for the next beat down.

"If I were a psychology (:lmao)," I'd say you're a masochist with a fetish for forum creampies

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Aha! Your sly ploys of misdirection will not work, Ryan! For I am indeed, above the age of 10.

I'm not the one rattling off obscure shit like it's common knowledge, you are.:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:53 AM
"If I were a psychology (:lmao)," I'd say you're a masochist with a fetish for forum creampies

And there it is, the white flag. With the most unimaginative comeback, after all that.

That's like catching a gold fish in the goddamn ocean.

Your ocean has run dry fellow, stick to your one Sessions thread, I don't want to see your frail ass out of your cage again.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Why do you think so many people here think you're a dumbass? Serious question.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:55 AM
And there it is, the white flag. With the most unimaginative comeback, after all that.

That's like catching a gold fish in the goddamn ocean.

Your ocean has run dry fellow, stick to your one Sessions thread, I don't want to see your frail ass out of your cage again.

Claiming victory when you're getting spackled in the face might work on your LARPing forum, but not here son:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 02:56 AM
As always, let the forum be the judge of how this one played out...I'm sure some proud gnsf's with equally awful takes will back you though:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 02:59 AM
Why do you enjoy licking the balls of mediocre male athletes with such passion? Honest question. You are really into them. It's an obsessions.

However, I will have to notify a psychologist if I notice you going further than this (Stalking perhaps? Not entirely out of the equation in your special case).

Technique
03-24-2012, 03:02 AM
As always, let the forum be the judge of how this one played out...I'm sure some proud gnsf's with equally awful takes will back you though:lol

Projecting again. Stop it :lol

Well, at least you know your place.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Why do you enjoy licking the balls of mediocre male athletes with such passion? Honest question. You are really into them. It's an obsessions.

However, I will have to notify a psychologist if I notice you going further than this (Stalking perhaps? Not entirely out of the equation in your special case).

:lolI see you avoided my question, so I'll ask again: Why do you think so many people here think you're a dumbass?

It's a question you need to ask yourself. Only through self-reflection and improvement can you change the perception that you're an unintelligent person (that's the consensus, after all). Intelligent, mentally sound people--including psychologists--would find it hilarious that you enter somebody else's thread and call said person a stalker.

Marinate on that, and answer my question.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Projecting again. Stop it :lol

Well, at least you know your place.

That post did not make any sense whatsoever. Seriously, read it again.

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:06 AM
The Amish rifle just keeps reloading rounds of jizz and blasting them into techniques face.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:08 AM
The Amish rifle just keeps reloading rounds of jizz and blasting them into techniques face.

The Amish Rifle's balls are a bottomless cum reservoir.

You gave us a scare tonight, JJ...didn't like det

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:09 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15971&dateline=1262878352

WTF is going on with this avatar? It looks like something an 11 year old girl would hang up in their bedroom.

Technique
03-24-2012, 03:09 AM
:lolI see you avoided my question, so I'll ask again: Why do you think so many people here think you're a dumbass?

It's a question you need to ask yourself. Only through self-reflection and improvement can you change the perception that you're an unintelligent person (that's the consensus, after all). Intelligent, mentally sound people--including psychologists--would find it hilarious that you enter somebody else's thread and call said person a stalker.

Marinate on that, and answer my question.

Through self-reflection and improvement I realized that curb stomping the life (this message board is your life, after all) of a homosexual video game enthusiast just isn't cutting it.

In the end, I accepted your quite embarrassing apology. Now I am accepting your gratitude, for making your Friday night (may very well extend to the weekend) as I now know and understand that you legitimately enjoy being abused, it's rather disturbing, but anyone naming their multiple message board account "Ryan Fitzpatrick" is simply not right in the head.

You're welcome.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Through self-reflection and improvement I realized that curb stomping the life (this message board is your life, after all) of a homosexual video game enthusiast just isn't cutting it.

In the end, I accepted your quite embarrassing apology. Now I am accepting your gratitude, for making your Friday night (may very well extend to the weekend) as I now know and understand that you legitimately enjoy being abused, it's rather disturbing, but anyone naming their multiple message board account "Ryan Fitzpatrick" is simply not right in the head.

You're welcome.

:lolThat post just didn't work, sorry...nobody thinks you're winning anything, no matter how many times you want to claim victory.

btw, this is just like last time when you said you were bored and/or leaving, only to keep posting (from your phone no less) for an hour afterwards:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:16 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15971&dateline=1262878352

WTF is going on with this avatar? It looks like something an 11 year old girl would hang up in their bedroom.

:lolwhat's worse is he was posting from his smartphone last time he got destroyed by me. He was probably in his car, not paying attention to the road, and could have legitimately died from being so mad at me:lol

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:18 AM
http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/cute-baby-tiger-lwp-11-1.jpg

Adorable baby cub with sparkles and glitter border
Sizes for the wallpaper settings are available for the following resolutions:
600x1024(Tablet size) 480x854, 480x800, 480x750, 480x700, 480x600, 320x480,
240x320

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:21 AM
http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/cute-baby-tiger-lwp-11-1.jpg

Adorable baby cub with sparkles and glitter border
Sizes for the wallpaper settings are available for the following resolutions:
600x1024(Tablet size) 480x854, 480x800, 480x750, 480x700, 480x600, 320x480,
240x320

Lions AND sparkles? damn, b...that's definitely something a grown, heterosexual, non-world of warcraft playing man would use as his avatar.:tu

Technique
03-24-2012, 03:23 AM
:lolThat post just didn't work, sorry

Yes it did.

And stop apologizing man, you're really throwing yourself out there as a self-conscious, video game lover with a tendency to suck cock.

:lolwhat's worse is he was posting from his smartphone last time he got destroyed by me. He was probably in his car, not paying attention to the road, and could have legitimately died from being so mad at me:lol

Uhhh.... What? Are you schizophrenic now too?

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:25 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610zyiSBPnL.jpg

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Yes it did.

And stop apologizing man, you're really throwing yourself out there as a self-conscious, video game lover with a tendency to suck cock.

Uhhh.... What? Are you schizophrenic now too?

You forgot about this part of the post:
btw, this is just like last time when you said you were bored and/or leaving, only to keep posting (from your phone no less) for an hour afterwards

:lolLiar

Why do you think so many people here think you're a dumbass? I think it's time to answer that:lol

Technique
03-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Alrighty well, you two gay boys enjoy idolizing random ass athletes that don't even know you're on planet Earth.

:fishing

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:30 AM
Alrighty well, you two gay boys enjoy idolizing random ass athletes that don't even know you're on planet Earth.

Oh, you mean like Jeremy Lin?:lmao

Thanks for another thread of your greatest hits I can reference later:lol

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:32 AM

http://static.allbackgrounds.com/bg/noble-tiger.jpg
http://www.themesformyspace.com/uploads/images/1209549a640c919ff6.jpg

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 03:35 AM
^
:lmaoomg i thought you were just mocking him with random tiger pics, but all those are from the same gay collection

JJ Hickson
03-24-2012, 03:39 AM
Baby glitter tiger says bye bye technique

http://i9.glitter-graphics.org/pub/674/674459eqlk0264ee.gif

JoeTait75
03-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Glad it worked out for y'all. Cavaliers needed a draft pick, any draft pick, more than they needed a backup point guard.