PDA

View Full Version : Well, I guess she really is pregnant...

adrienne
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/170/21/66g9ba.jpg

Gatita
06-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Yup. And no hubby.

Flea
06-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Who is that? Jennifer Garner?

adrienne
She does have a fiance though, who happens to be the father....ya know, Matt Damon's less talented friend.

adrienne
Yeah, it's Jennifer Garner

ObiwanGinobili
06-20-2005, 10:09 PM
caffiene is a no-no while preggo. shame shame.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2005, 10:20 PM
isnt it weird that britney's preggo pics posted on this forum were of her going to/from her car while carrying the exact same beverage?

hmmm

iminlakerland
06-20-2005, 11:52 PM
that looks like tea to me...the lighter liquid atleast the darker one im not sure its coffee

Taco
06-21-2005, 07:44 AM

Two drinks?!?!?!

Oh she's drinking for two now :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 07:56 AM
teas are also a caffinated drink.
except for some herbals.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Two drinks?!?!?!

Oh she's drinking for two now :lol

Either that, or they both sounded really, really, really, really good and she couldn't decide. And they were out of Doritos & chocolate milk.

:)

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 08:49 AM
oh my god.
I want some turtles and hot chocolate right now.

Flea
06-21-2005, 09:13 AM
caffiene is a no-no while preggo. shame shame.

Starbucks carries decaf.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 09:33 AM
then whats the freakin point of going to starbucks?? :lol

Next time I'm at Marble Slab I'm gonna ask for the scoop to come without cream, sugar or calories.

Flea
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
then whats the freakin point of going to starbucks?? :lol

Next time I'm at Marble Slab I'm gonna ask for the scoop to come without cream, sugar or calories.

To get her picture taken?

Right now I am wishing for a mint chocolate chip frappucino.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Damn her...she told me she was on the pill! :lol

desflood
06-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Caffeine is fine during pregnancy, as long as you don't let yourself dehydrate.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 12:17 PM

As you may notice, she is entering the passenger side door, which says there is somebody in the drivers seat.

Jekka
06-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Yup. And no hubby.

So ...

tlongII
06-21-2005, 12:39 PM
She ain't pregnant. She's just fat.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
She ain't pregnant. She's just fat.

:lmao

Not your cup of tea, eh tlong?

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
:lol rack tlong.

Flea
06-21-2005, 12:57 PM
So ...

I guess I'm old fashioned because I think being married before you have kids is kind of important. In this day and age I realize it doesn't matter. :depressed

Gatita
06-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I guess I'm old fashioned because I think being married before you have kids is kind of important. In this day and age I realize it doesn't matter. :depressed

It is not a bad thing to be old fashioned. Sad thing is no one cares anymore.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 01:15 PM

Yeah I'm there with you. I think people should be married (more than 9 months) before they have kids.
We were married 5 years before my 1st was born.
And for the record I'm not too hot on sleeping around awhole lot either. I've actually only ever been with my husband. :angel

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:17 PM
We all know that he likes kids.

http://www.ksquaredranch.com/Goat%20twins.JPG

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 01:18 PM

those are tlongs kids arn't they??? :lol

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Quite possibly

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 01:21 PM
So ...

I hope you never, ever, ever have to experience single parenthood....your kids, either for that matter.

Don't think for a minute they *wouldn't notice* not having 2 parents together, or that just because you think you can love them enough for two it somehow makes a difference.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I hope you never, ever, ever have to experience single parenthood....your kids, either for that matter.

Don't think for a minute they *wouldn't notice* not having 2 parents together.

SW, that was her being rebellious.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM

In China, you would likely be shot for rebelling.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM

Cute kids. :)

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 01:26 PM
someone please put a blazers jersey on one of those... :lol

Flea
06-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Cute kids. :)

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Eh...but not a subject I have an easy time finding humorous. Yipee, Feminism! :elephant

I guess it wouldn't matter if you have more money than you know what to do with....you can just buy another daddy for your baby when the other one gets tired of sticking around.

:fro

Flea
06-21-2005, 01:30 PM

Don't think for a minute they *wouldn't notice* not having 2 parents together, or that just because you think you can love them enough for two it somehow makes a difference.

I agree and for the record I have nothing but respect for single parents who have no choice but to raise kids on their own. I was raised by a single parent with a Dad who made brief appearances.

Flea
06-21-2005, 01:31 PM
someone please put a blazers jersey on one of those... :lol

:lol

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM

Very handsome kids you got there, tlong. :)

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/pistonsfan11/Goat.jpg

Flea
06-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah I'm there with you. I think people should be married (more than 9 months) before they have kids.
We were married 5 years before my 1st was born.
And for the record I'm not too hot on sleeping around awhole lot either. I've actually only ever been with my husband. :angel

We were married 4 years. We were having to much fun. :drunk :makeout
Then my clock started ticking......damn clock! :lol

Flea
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/pistonsfan11/Goat.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Gatita
06-21-2005, 01:38 PM
We were married 4 years. We were having to much fun. :drunk :makeout
Then my clock started ticking......damn clock! :lol

I am only 26 and look forward to accomplishing certain things before marriage or kids. Finishing school is a #1 priority. Marriage will come after that. And then kids, after several years of just being newlyweds. :)

Cant_Be_Faded
06-21-2005, 02:00 PM
I wouldnt open the door for nothing.

Seriously, is there anything better in this world than a preggo?

Jekka
06-21-2005, 02:09 PM

I'm not saying that single parenthood is easy by any means, but some women with the resources to pull it off are choosing it, and that's their deal. If someone with the finances to do it wants to or feels that's better than marrying the man that got them pregnant then that's their choice. That's not being rebellious - that's trying to have the child's best interests in mind. If the father isn't going to be a good father or husband, then that's not the best decision to stay there. Most of my friends that have had parents that "stayed together for the kids" have said that it's just detrimental to every relationship there in the house.

Having a functional two parent household is almost always better than one parent - but no one should put a kid through dysfunction just because they're old-fashioned.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:12 PM
That's not being rebellious - that's trying to have the child's best interests in mind.

No, it's not....that's in the MOTHER'S best interest.

but no one should put a kid through dysfunction just because they're old-fashioned

How is making sure you're in a good relationship with someone BEFORE you get pregnant dysfunctional?

Jekka
06-21-2005, 02:15 PM
No, it's not....that's in the MOTHER'S best interest.

So you're saying that a mother trapped in a loveless and dysfunctional relationship is better off staying there for the kids? As if the kids can't tell the parents are miserable, which in turn isn't going to have positive effects on the kids. Really, though, what I'm calling into question are the men that aren't really fit to be good fathers - if the guy isn't going to be a stand up dad or husband, then why is it in the child's best interest for him to be there? Is it better to grow up always having a single mom, or having to go through a divorce?

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
So you're saying that a mother trapped in a loveless and dysfunctional relationship is better off staying there for the kids?

I thought the subject of this discussion was getting knocked up BEFORE you got married...like what apparently is going on with Bennifer Part Deux

As if the kids can't tell the parents are miserable, which in turn isn't going to have positive effects on the kids. Really, though, what I'm calling into question are the men that aren't really fit to be good fathers - if the guy isn't going to be a stand up dad or husband, then why is it in the child's best interest for him to be there? Is it better to grow up always having a single mom, or having to go through a divorce?

I agree...some situations the kids are far better off. But in the spirit of the original train of thought...you're more likely to find this out about a potentially less-than-stellar father (or mother) if you are together--married or otherwise--a pretty decent amount of time before you actually bring kids into the picture.

You can't do much once things have changed over the long run.

Jekka
06-21-2005, 02:24 PM
How is making sure you're in a good relationship with someone BEFORE you get pregnant dysfunctional?

I'm not here to advocate single parenthood over two parents - and I didn't really jump into this to talk about what people "should have done in the first place". We can't look at all situations for what people "should have done" - if it happens, it happens - this isn't something you can "do over" - and we're not all the same, we all make different choices. I'm advocating the right to choose single parenthood over something that the woman may feel as a disadvantageous alternative for her and her child.

Flea
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
So you're saying that a mother trapped in a loveless and dysfunctional relationship is better off staying there for the kids? As if the kids can't tell the parents are miserable, which in turn isn't going to have positive effects on the kids. Really, though, what I'm calling into question are the men that aren't really fit to be good fathers - if the guy isn't going to be a stand up dad or husband, then why is it in the child's best interest for him to be there? Is it better to grow up always having a single mom, or having to go through a divorce?

This is not about staying in a dysfunctional relationship, it's about making the choice to have a child without the presence of a father. Whenever a woman decides to have a child WITHOUT a man in the child's life she is thinking about satisfying her own whims. There is a big difference between choosing to do that and leaving an abusive man or a marriage that is unhealthy for a woman and her children.

Yes there are plenty of wonderful single parent families and there are plenty of dysfunctional two parent families. My problem is with choices people make without regard to the life they are bringing into this world.

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
i always liked 'ben-lo' better than 'bennifer'...but chris rock fucked that up... :depressed

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 02:28 PM
as SW said, when finances are not an issue?

then a single parent can focus a helluva lot more time being both nurturer and disciplinarian....but that's tough.

as long as there's love, the child will be alright...one parent or two.

Jekka
06-21-2005, 02:29 PM
But in the spirit of the original train of thought...you're more likely to find this out about a potentially less-than-stellar father (or mother) if you are together--married or otherwise--a pretty decent amount of time before you actually bring kids into the picture.

You can't do much once things have changed over the long run.

I agree wholeheartedly - and in a perfect world we'd all know our relationships were solid as a rock before having kids and we would plan exactly when we were having them and everything would turn out exactly as planned. I guess I just feel that there should be some room for error without harsh judgment.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm not here to advocate single parenthood over two parents - and I didn't really jump into this to talk about what people "should have done in the first place". We can't look at all situations for what people "should have done" - if it happens, it happens - this isn't something you can "do over" - and we're not all the same, we all make different choices. I'm advocating the right to choose single parenthood over something that the woman may feel as a disadvantageous alternative for her and her child.

Whenever a woman decides to have a child WITHOUT a man in the child's life she is thinking about satisfying her own whims.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
I have a question here. Purely theoretical. If I'm a single man, and I'm making a shitload of money a year and finances are obviously not an issue but I'm not in a relationship, should I be allowed to adopt?

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I agree wholeheartedly - and in a perfect world we'd all know our relationships were solid as a rock before having kids and we would plan exactly when we were having them and everything would turn out exactly as planned. I guess I just feel that there should be some room for error without harsh judgment.

Date a couple of months, get pregnant..then maybe get married and hope it works out.

How much room for error would you need?

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
I have a question here. Purely theoretical. If I'm a single man, and I'm making a shitload of money a year and finances are obviously not an issue but I'm not in a relationship, should I be allowed to adopt?

Are you comparing creating a life as opposed to saving one? Or is this a question completely unrelated to this thread?

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I'll tell you all this right now. As someone who came from a single parent household, it has sucked. But for one reason that I know Jennifer Garner doesn't have to worry about: Money.

No one seems to talk shit about Angelina Jolie and her adopted child.

Single parenthood is only hard because of money. When you're a millionare, that's much less of an issue.

T Park
06-21-2005, 02:40 PM
S Dub makes waaayyyyy too much sense.

MannyIsGod
Are you comparing creating a life as opposed to saving one? Or is this a question completely unrelated to this thread?
I'm just wondering when being a single parent is considered ok by people in here.

desflood
I'll tell you all this right now. As someone who came from a single parent household, it has sucked. But for one reason that I know Jennifer Garner doesn't have to worry about: Money.

Single parenthood is only hard because of money. When you're a millionare, that's much less of an issue.
I'm pretty sure single parenthood would suck a lot more for the kid than the parent. There's more to it than money.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, I admit I don't know every situation, but I know for a fact that the only reason my family had a hard time was because of money. My mother had to bust her ass, but there was never anything lacking.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 02:43 PM
This looks like a good advice thread for women.

T Park
06-21-2005, 02:43 PM
No one seems to talk shit about Angelina Jolie and her adopted child

cause she didnt go and get herself knocked up, she saved a kid from a different life, is just what Im guessing.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 02:45 PM

I'm not so sure about that. The hardest part about single parenthood for me has always been The. Question(s):

"Why don't I have a daddy....like everyone else?"

"When are you going to get married....so I can have a daddy, like everyone else?"

"It sure would be cool to have a daddy so we can go do family things...like everyone else....."

So, I guess if money is the only thing that mattered....I guess I could always reply:

"Yeah, but I just bought you that cool talking, flying cell phone personal assistant thing-y....and I bet they don't have one of those....."

If a shortage of money was the only thing that sucked for you, then you're pretty lucky.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:46 PM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So a parent situation completely changes when you adopt.

I'm sorry but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how someone is a different parent either way.

Jekka
06-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Date a couple of months, get pregnant..then maybe get married and hope it works out.

How much room for error would you need?

I'm not saying it's okay to just "hope everything works out" without doing as much as you can to ensure the success of that happening. I was under the impression that this thread was not about prevention, but what to do once you're already there and making decisions. That's where you need the room for error - the fact that you've already committed the "error" - and getting judged under those circumstances aren't going to make it any better for anyone.

desflood
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Wasn't Jolie still married when she adopted the kid?

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm not so sure about that. The hardest part about single parenthood for me has always been The. Question(s):

"When are you going to get married....so I can have a daddy, like everyone else?"

"I sure would be cool to have a daddy so we can go do family things...like everyone else....."

So, I guess if money is the only thing that mattered....I guess I could always reply:

"Yeah, but I just bought you that cool talking, flying cell phone personal assistant thing-y....and I bet they don't have one of those....."

If a shortage of money was the only thing that sucked for you, then you're pretty lucky.
I think I was/am pretty lucky in that regard, but I also don't think it's the worst thing in the world. Also, I think there are plenty of women out there - and men - capable of being excellent parents outside of a relationship.

Coming from poor parts of town, it has been much more acceptiable to be without a father. As fucked up as that is, it's true. Thats probably one reason I didn't feel as much heat.

I know lots of children that come from all kinds of relationships. Single parents, Gay parents, no parents, and you're good ole american nuclear family. Fuck if I know which group has the more fucked up kids, but I do know that all of the ones that look back on their parenting in a positive light had a lot of love.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Wasn't Jolie still married when she adopted the kid?

I think so.

T Park
06-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah, her and Billy Bob.

A fantastic father there....

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
This is totally unrelated and Jess can more than handle herself, but this just pissed me off a tad bit.

SW, that was her being rebellious. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're so fucking condescending in so many of your damn posts while you try to portray yourself as some kind of liberal who cares.

Jess isn't being rebelious. She's a strong woman who has strong opinions about what and who women need to suceed. You may be 5 years older than her physicaly but you act like a mental fucking midget sometimes.

It pisses me off that you want to act as though you are in the heart of some stupid Latino struggle because you come from the valley, then when confronted with someone who has strong opinions about a group of people they belong to you and what they can do you sit there and talk down about it.

Maybe you should actually go read about what Che stood for before you start brandishing his name in the same way those stupid shirts at Hot Topic brand his face.

You're so damn full of shit. Just because you find having these convictions to be trendy, doesn't mean thats the driving force behind the people who actually have them.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Well, I admit I don't know every situation, but I know for a fact that the only reason my family had a hard time was because of money. My mother had to bust her ass, but there was never anything lacking.

Mine too.

tlongII
06-21-2005, 02:59 PM

"It sure would be cool to have a daddy so we can go do family things...like everyone else....."

You should ask User to marry you. Everyone would live happily ever after.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
This is totally unrelated and Jess can more than handle herself, but this just pissed me off a tad bit.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You're so fucking condescending in so many of your damn posts while you try to portray yourself as some kind of liberal who cares.

Jess isn't being rebelious. She's a strong woman who has strong opinions about what and who women need to suceed. You may be 5 years older than her physicaly but you act like a mental fucking midget sometimes.

It pisses me off that you want to act as though you are in the heart of some stupid Latino struggle because you come from the valley, then when confronted with someone who has strong opinions about a group of people they belong to you and what they can do you sit there and talk down about it.

Maybe you should actually go read about what Che stood for before you start brandishing his name in the same way those stupid shirts at Hot Topic brand his face.

You're so damn full of shit.

You've managed once again to talk out of your ass. Jekka already reponded to my post. And she seemed to get what I was talking about. So :stfu

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
BTW, the sheep smack is not fresh any more.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:01 PM
You've managed once again to talk out of your ass. Jekka already reponded to my post. And she seemed to get what I was talking about. So :stfu
Yeah, she got it already. She - along with a bunch of other people who I'll let speak for themselves - are just dying to spend quality time with you when you arrive in San Antonio.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 03:02 PM

maybe not, but we love it! :elephant

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 03:02 PM
You should ask User to marry you. Everyone would live happily ever after.

They ask him all the time. :oops :lol

iminlakerland
06-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Awww thats so cute...glad the kids like him :)

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:04 PM

I have to give User big ups since he's stuck around after that! :lol

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah, she got it already. She - along with a bunch of other people who I'll let speak for themselves - are just dying to spend quality time with you when you arrive in San Antonio.

Unlike you Manny I don't have to rely on people on this message board to befriend me so I could live life. This is a past time, something I do for entertainment when I am not running my business. So once again do yourself a favor and :stfu

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
I have to give User big ups since he's stuck around after that! :lol

No shit....the first time they did it I thought for sure he'd leave skid marks headed for the door....it's mortifying.....you just can't get them to STFU.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Unlike you Manny I don't have to rely on people on this message board to befriend me so I could live life. This is a past time, something I do for entertainment when I am not running my business. So once again do yourself a favor and :stfu
Oh, so now because I hang out with people from the board I rely on it? Are you now somehow better than those of us that hang out because you have some supposed better way of finding friends?

Hmmm, I wonder who is talking out of their ass.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:09 PM
No shit....the first time they did it I thought for sure he'd leave skid marks headed for the door....it's mortifying.....you just can't get them to STFU.

No wonder the PF Changs smack doesn't faze him.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh, so now because I hang out with people from the board I rely on it? Are you now somehow better than those of us that hang out because you have some supposed better way of finding friends?

Hmmm, I wonder who is talking out of their ass.

Manny take it however you like. Your an impossible individual who will forever argue over things that are moot. I am through responding to anything you have to say.

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:11 PM
No wonder the PF Changs smack doesn't faze him.

What is the story behind the PF Changs smack anyway?

iminlakerland
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
now back to our regularly scheduled tea and caffeine programing.

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
It's just a damn shame you're not through responding.

iminlakerland
06-21-2005, 03:14 PM
manny you know people are gona get on you for that spelling smack :P

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:14 PM
I dont understand why everyone hates on manny.

He has his opinions.

If you disagree, just agree to disagree, dont take em so seriously.

If you get to know the manny we know in person, you cant help but like him.

Manny is a hell of a guy, someone I respect because he backs up the talk.

He doesnt like the way nike treats workers in wherever, so he doesnt buy nike.

Alot like these stupid hollywoodites who preach to you about poverty like "bano, bono,"

or whatever the lead singer from U2 guy is pronounced, he doesnt donate a red cent.

But i gaurantee, if Manny champions a cause, he puts money, time devotion into it.

So back the fuck off "gatita' the message board hypocrit.

iminlakerland
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
I dont understand why everyone hates on manny.

He has his opinions.

If you disagree, just agree to disagree, dont take em so seriously.

If you get to know the manny we know in person, you cant help but like him.

Manny is a hell of a guy, someone I respect because he backs up the talk.

He doesnt like the way nike treats workers in wherever, so he doesnt buy nike.

Alot like these stupid hollywoodites who preach to you about poverty like "bano, bono,"

or whatever the lead singer from U2 guy is pronounced, he doesnt donate a red cent.

But i gaurantee, if Manny champions a cause, he puts money, time devotion into it.

oh ooooo :depressed

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM

I think thats a story that might want to stay on the DL, but, someone coughmannycough might willfully tell it lol.

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
what IILL??? what did i say that was so wrong.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM

Message board hypocrite? Look who is talking?! :rolleyes

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:19 PM
It's not about her disagreeing. SW disagrees and I'm not arguing with her. It's about how she sat there and wanted to talk about all kinds of bullshit about "la raza" because it's the trendy thing for her. If it wasn't she would never have said what she did in this thread. I know people like her, they are the ones that come out when we have a meeting of the PSO but never come to do the actual hard work. They're not the ones that won't do shit when their favorit TV show is on or when they have a manicure appointment. It's bullshit.

Shelly

Knowing your daughter, she's picked out the ring, the dress, AND the date! :lol

And now if you'll excuse me, I must go prevent my two ADORABLE children from killing each other.

iminlakerland
what IILL??? what did i say that was so wrong.

I dont know if you said something that was right or wrong, but that last sentence is sure to make this thread grow by atleast 2 more pages...

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I'd love to tell you Tlong but according to Gatita we're not allowed to rehash smack that isn't fresh.

iminlakerland
06-21-2005, 03:22 PM

And now if you'll excuse me, I must go prevent my two ADORABLE children from killing each other.

lol shelly ruuuuuuuuuuuuun, god i can only imagine what my mom went through with me and my brother. That was nearly the same scene 3 times a day at my house. I think when i have kids i will probably get it 10 fold worse :(

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Message board hypocrite? Look who is talking?!

alright princess how am I a hypocrite, please tell me.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 03:24 PM

I'm trying to find the thread....the "Search" feature in the forum isn't working for me now....

:fro

iminlakerland
now the battle begins...

Duff McCartney
I'd love to tell you Tlong but according to Gatita we're not allowed to rehash smack that isn't fresh.

That's more than just Gatita...

Like you always tell me, you gotta bring some fresh smack.

tlongII

You guys have been running the sheep jokes for a while now so what's the diff? Who cares what Gatita thinks, anyway? She may be mean, but I'd still hit it.

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:26 PM
She may be mean, but I'd still hit it.

You do know that that her emoticon is NOT HER right?

MannyIsGod
You guys have been running the sheep jokes for a while now so what's the diff? Who cares what Gatita thinks, anyway? She may be mean, but I'd still hit it.

I can't find the thread dude, it's back in the thread where Chris was asking people for first date ideas with Christy. PF Changs was brought up, and he has yet to take her.

Ginofan
:lol :lol :lol

SpursWoman

And hairstyles. :wow

iminlakerland
I remember that :p

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:27 PM

She's posted her picture. I'd hit it.

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Im sure her Fiance would have something to say about that......

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM

I can't find the thread dude, it's back in the thread where Chris was asking people for first date ideas with Christy. PF Changs was brought up, and he has yet to take her.

I remember that. I thought there was more to it.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:29 PM

tlongII
06-21-2005, 03:30 PM

I'd hit her fiance too. :D

SpursWoman

timvp asked me on IM where I'd like to go, so he posted my response as his reply to that thread....telling him he just couldn't go wrong if he took me there.

We haven't gone yet, but I'll tell you...I was at the Quarry running some errands today during lunch, and I ALMOST just went in there by myself.

MannyIsGod
Actually, from what most of us saw at the GTG she attended, Her fiance doesn't say much unless she allows it. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Xolotl
06-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Actually, from what most of us saw at the GTG she attended, Her fiance doesn't say much unless she allows it. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Dayum....wicked burn

ObiwanGinobili

You weren't here for the whole "Introducing Lady Marmalade" thread were you?

3rdCoast
if i was datin gatita, i would only speak when allowed to also. gotta keep the princess happy. lets all get along. :king

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:32 PM
yikes....

I never understood that in some relationships.

Jess doesn't talk much IMO cause she just, doesnt.

If a guy doesnt talk much because he CANT???

interesting.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I can say the same for your girl.

Kori Ellis
06-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Excuse me, but why are you guys referring to Gatita as the Princess? That's one thing that definitely isn't allowed here.

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:33 PM
i am not allowed to call an attractive girl princess?

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Dayum....wicked burn

that reminds me of Kelso, or whatever from That 70's show

One Chick : You better watch your back

another chick: you better STAY off yours

Kelso: GASP!! BURN!!!

lmao

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I can say the same for your girl.

Right, Right. I thought you were through responding? Oh no wait, you were threw responding.

Kori Ellis
06-21-2005, 03:35 PM
i am not allowed to call an attractive girl princess?

Correct.

MannyIsGod
yikes....

I never understood that in some relationships.

Jess doesn't talk much IMO cause she just, doesnt.

If a guy doesnt talk much because he CANT???

interesting.
I wish Jess didn't talk. I can never get her to shut up. I usually have to resort to the pipe on the knee.

T Park
That's one thing that definitely isn't allowed here

sorry princess...... :depressed

desflood
06-21-2005, 03:36 PM
You, of all people Manny, had better never mock somebody's else's spelling in here!

3rdCoast
am i missing something??? kori - do u have a dog and were u walking it today off like autum storm???

T Park
I wish Jess didn't talk. I can never get her to shut up. I usually have to resort to the pipe on the knee

:rollin

lol, god your so full of it....

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 03:39 PM
You, of all people Manny, had better never mock somebody's else's spelling in here!
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gif

That wasn't spelling though, it was word usage.

But you're right.

Kori Ellis
06-21-2005, 03:39 PM
am i missing something??? kori - do u have a dog and were u walking it today off like autum storm???

No, I don't have a dog.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 03:41 PM
So Meanwhile.......... back on the Ranch....

Jennifer Garner's obviously really preggo.... what's up with her and Ben??

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:42 PM
No, I don't have a dog.
ok then some other lady is still prolly wondering why i chunked the deuce at her.

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:42 PM
you know whats funny about that picture???

The picture stops on the top half of her head.....

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:44 PM
you know whats funny about that picture???

The picture stops on the top half of her head.....

I figured nudity wasn't allowed. :lol Hence the post I made in that thread about my man saying :nope

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:46 PM
but shes not naked........

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:48 PM
but shes not naked........

what picture are you talking about? I posted several.

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.milkywaychannel.com/elradar/Avy_Scott/avybknipl007.jpg
Avy Scott

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:52 PM
http://img268.echo.cx/img268/7697/me6es.png

Happy?

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:53 PM

Happy?

whos that?

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:54 PM
whos that?

Me.

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Me.

no way. your funny. :lol

for real???

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
no way. your funny. :lol

for real???

Yes! What is so funny?

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
jesus chrsit. nothing. nice pic

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM

:lol I posted it because TPark went off that I only posted a headshot.

Shelly
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM

Translation: Now I have another picture to choke the chicken to.....

Gatita
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :jack :cry :cat

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 04:02 PM

neither is the sheeps ass. :lol

Happy?

Happy? Yup. :smokin

damn skippy. keep'em cummin. :drunk

T Park
06-21-2005, 04:03 PM
NOT YOU GATITA

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PICTURE OF JENNIFER GARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:embarassed

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 04:05 PM
either way, well done tpark. you may yet have some use on this board afterall...

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 04:05 PM
neither is the sheeps ass. :lol

Happy? Yup. :smokin

damn skippy. keep'em cummin. :drunk

everyone needs to stop arguing with gatita. she owns the forum now. period.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:06 PM
NOT YOU GATITA

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PICTURE OF JENNIFER GARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:embarassed

You should've said so man. :lol

tlongII
06-21-2005, 04:06 PM

Happy?

I won't be happy until you post the nekkid ones.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:08 PM
I won't be happy until you post the nekkid ones.

This was intended to shut TPark up. Obviously we had a mix up in communication. :)

Ginofan
06-21-2005, 04:10 PM

I think a certain Princess would beg to differ.

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 04:11 PM

It's amazing the shit that'll come out of man's mouth when he has a hard on.

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 04:12 PM
i think ur hot too, so dont be scurred

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:12 PM
It's amazing the shit that'll come out of man's mouth when he has a hard on.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Not funny

T Park
06-21-2005, 04:26 PM
You posting a hardly discernable picture will not shut me up sis.... :)

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
it shut me up

T Park
06-21-2005, 04:31 PM
well your a picture whore, theres no question about that....

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
whats a pic whore?

3rdCoast
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
and is that bad?

Xolotl
06-21-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm very confused, I think we can officially consider this thread hijacked

tlongII
06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
You posting a hardly discernable picture will not shut me up sis.... :)

Dude,

You need to format the picture to bring out the detail.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Damn what a bad kitty. If my chick posted pics of herself like that on the net I'd ruin her.

tlongII
06-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Dude,

You need to format the picture to bring out the detail.

I've got the resolution down so tight that I can see her nipples.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Damn what a bad kitty. If my chick posted pics of herself like that on the net I'd ruin her.

You gotta be kidding me. That is one of the cleanest photos around. Well, compared to the ones you guys post. :lol

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I've got the resolution down so tight that I can see her nipples.

Ya' wish.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
You gotta be kidding me. That is one of the cleanest photos around. Well, compared to the ones you guys post. :lol

no way, my picture was of me holding a Tarantula. I think you're thinking of Mouse.

tlongII
06-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Ya' wish.

You ever watch CSI? Notice the image enhancement equipment they've got? Well, I've got that stuff.

Gatita
06-21-2005, 04:45 PM
You ever watch CSI? Notice the image enhancement equipment they've got? Well, I've got that stuff.

Ok. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
nipple enhancement equipment hahaha

Gatita
no way, my picture was of me holding a Tarantula. I think you're thinking of Mouse.

Hey that naked picture of mouse is HOTT! :lol

tlongII
06-21-2005, 04:46 PM
nipple enhancement equipment hahaha

NIP SHOT! WOOO HOOO!

Cant_Be_Faded
06-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Mouse + photoshop = hot

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 04:47 PM

As long as you can't remove my black bar - we're cool. :smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
oh i already removed that black bar long ago.

Your powers with the force have grown, obiwan.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
As long as you can't remove my black bar - we're cool. :smokin

It can be removed...how you ask. Delete it, and place skin coloration in its place as to replicate the normal body.

Flea
06-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm just wondering when being a single parent is considered ok by people in here.

I am not saying being a single parent is not ok. I think that too many times people think of kids as little toys or pets and not as people who will have questions and concerns and feelings.

I know two adult women. Both are single. One adopted a mentally handicapped little boy. A wonderful little family. The other woman had a daughter via a sperm bank. She never fails to mention how tough it is being a single parent when it comes to time and money. The first woman I have yet to hear complain. Is one more ok than the other? In my opinion it is....... the 1st woman was being selfless while the second was and is selfish.

Flea
06-21-2005, 04:50 PM

That is too cute!

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
It can be removed...how you ask. Delete it, and place skin coloration in its place as to replicate the normal body.

thats nto the real thing.

Flea
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM

Kuddoes to User for sticking around!!!

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 04:52 PM
thats nto the real thing.

But it can become pretty close, if you have never seen them without the black bar there. :depressed

Ginofan
06-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I am not saying being a single parent is not ok. I think that too many times people think of kids as little toys or pets and not as people who will have questions and concerns and feelings.

I know two adult women. Both are single. One adopted a mentally handicapped little boy. A wonderful little family. The other woman had a daughter via a sperm bank. She never fails to mention how tough it is being a single parent when it comes to time and money. The first woman I have yet to hear complain. Is one more ok than the other? In my opinion it is....... the 1st woman was being selfless while the second was and is selfish.

I fail to see how that is selfish. While she may say it's hard with time and money, I doubt she would say it wasn't worth it for her child.

Flea
06-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Excuse me, but why are you guys referring to Gatita as the Princess? That's one thing that definitely isn't allowed here.

I agree because it confused me. I was wondering when you came in here and called Tpark a hypocrite. :lol

Flea
06-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I fail to see how that is selfish. While she may say it's hard with time and money, I doubt she would say it wasn't worth it for her child.

Her child is right because its all about her. I don't think she was thinking of the child when she chose to do this.

T Park
06-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I was wondering when you came in here and called Tpark a hypocrite

Kori didnt call me one, Gatita did.

Flea
06-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Kori didnt call me one, Gatita did.

I know, reread my post. I agreed that only Kori should be called princess because when you called Gatita princess I was thinking it was Kori.

tlongII
06-21-2005, 06:04 PM

Are these two women in a lesbian relationship?

2Blonde
06-21-2005, 06:37 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

...2Blonde

Flea
06-21-2005, 11:27 PM

Not that I know of and I seriously doubt you would "hit" either one. :lol

ididnotnothat
06-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Jennifer Garner is going to be a very good mother.....and a fine looking MILF.