PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans...

8FOR!3
03-24-2012, 10:11 AM
I just noticed now that ya'll have Ramon Sessions, ya'll have a point guard that went to Myrtle Beach High School and then Glock went to the College of Charleston. I went to high school in North Myrtle so he's always been one of the talks of the town even though he's a good bit older than me, I was class of 09.

It's kind of cool because we don't have too many famous athletes from the Myrtle Beach area. A few guys that went to my school (Coastal Carolina University) play in the NFL, Dustin Johnson's a pro golfer, but as far as I know Sessions is the only local NBA player. College of Charleston is kind of like CCU's stuck up step sister. Goudelock was a stud at CoC though, I went to the game at CoC against us his senior year. I think he dropped something around 30 on us and our team isn't awful for a Big South school. We beat Clemson and LSU, though I guess that's not saying too much. It's debatable who the better player was coming out of college, but I don't think it's too far out there to say Goudelock's got more range than Jimmer. Might not be worth the thread, but I thought it was pretty cool that there's 2 local PGs on the Lakers. Discuss.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Glock has more range than Kobe.

Kobe has more range than the Spurs :lol