PDA

View Full Version : If Deron Is Smart

Basketballgirl25
03-24-2012, 07:00 PM
He will try to go to Orlando or Lakers in the offseason if he wants to win, if he doesn't want to win he will pick the Mavs or Nets, because Dirk isn't getting any younger and the Nets will be rebuilding, so Magic or Lakers are his best bet at winning if he doesn't choose one of those teams you know it isn't about winnning:toast

irishock
03-24-2012, 07:02 PM
If Deron is smart he'd join the euro league again and drop 50 every night.

Basketballgirl25
03-24-2012, 07:04 PM

true that would work as well:lol

baseline bum
03-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Williams would be retarded to follow your advice, since LA could offer him $3 or $4 million and the Magic could offer him maybe $7 million. It's going to be either Dallas or Brooklyn, with Dallas having the best shot.

Proxy
03-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Would be surprised if he didn't go to Dallas.

Stalin
03-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Are you smart? We have an all-star PG already so he ain't coming to LA. Also, why would he go to Orlando to go play with the dummy that just passed on playing in LA. By your logic that would make him dumb as well, dumbass.

wonder if watching naruto homosexual cartoons makes everyone this smart, tbqh

Dinamita
03-24-2012, 07:22 PM
He will try to go to Orlando or Lakers in the offseason if he wants to win, if he doesn't want to win he will pick the Mavs or Nets, because Dirk isn't getting any younger and the Nets will be rebuilding, so Magic or Lakers are his best bet at winning if he doesn't choose one of those teams you know it isn't about winnning:toast

Who needs Deron when we got RaMonster? :idiot

Ace
03-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Are you smart? We have an all-star PG already so he ain't coming to LA. Also, why would he go to Orlando to go play with the dummy that just passed on playing in LA. By your logic that would make him dumb as well, dumbass slut.

fixed

pass1st
03-24-2012, 08:36 PM
He should stick to Nets, they will have good market and will attract good FAs. Also have some nice draft picks in the future.

Basketballgirl25
03-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Williams would be retarded to follow your advice, since LA could offer him $3 or $4 million and the Magic could offer him maybe $7 million. It's going to be either Dallas or Brooklyn, with Dallas having the best shot.

haha Dallas has no shot in hell at winning again, they might if they get lucky and they trade Dirk for Howard other then that they aren't winning. Heat and Bulls are winning the next two years then the the west either Clippers or Thunder, Mavs are done. Sad but true:toast. Lakers got a little chance if the get Deron, but if they don't then I really don't think they got a chance because Kobe isn't getting any younger either I except both lakers and mavs to be in the Celtics

Basketballgirl25
03-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Howard will be there in NJ if Paul doesn't force a.trade away from the shit Clippers to Orlando.

Howard isn't going to be in NJ, Brooklyn maybe, but I see him staying with Orlando, I just think he is too loyal

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Are you smart? We have an all-star PG already so he ain't coming to LA. Also, why would he go to Orlando to go play with the dummy that just passed on playing in LA. By your logic that would make him dumb as well, dumbass.

You paypal Kori that money, cocksucker?

And :lol at the Savior being an all-star next year. He's a nice player, but chill with the hype. It's unbecoming.

Oh yeah, remember you laughing at me pre-season when I said Bynum would average at least 17-10 on the year?

Yeah...

Basketballgirl25
03-24-2012, 09:31 PM
He should stick to Nets, they will have good market and will attract good FAs. Also have some nice draft picks in the future.

well glad you think this, market yeah for sure, attract FAs, we will see about that, hey if they keep Deron that I'll say yeah it could very well be good. Future draft picks well we don't know for sure, with Nets luck their pick will go to portland this year lol. I am hoping if the Nets know Deron is gone then they just try to lose, to get top 3 pick.

100%duncan
03-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Dwill going to stay in Nets nigga

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-25-2012, 12:16 AM
What a dumbazz thread... Deron is coming to Dallas, this is shit we know. This is why women should stick to one thing and one thing only.... sucking dick and not making threads on spurstalk.

Bonner4MVPzz
03-25-2012, 12:17 AM
What a dumbazz thread... Deron is coming to Dallas, this is shit we know. This is why women should stick to one thing and one thing only.... sucking dick and not making threads on spurstalk.

Lettem Know nigga!

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2012, 12:24 AM

lol, naurotfag is as dumb as a lakersground user

DMC
03-25-2012, 12:37 AM
If the Lakers would adopt Naruto as their mascot. That would be epic.

Bonner4MVPzz
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM
If the Lakers would adopt Naruto as their mascot. That would be epic.

there would be so many atifs and pubescent asain kids all over staples

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Wanna makeout?

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 02:12 AM
Isn't the Deron/Dwight to Dallas assuming Dirk is the Bosh in this equation.

That would be legendary

Landon Donofag
03-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Isn't the Deron/Dwight to Dallas assuming Dirk is the Bosh in this equation.

That would be legendary

stfu faggot

mavsfan1000
03-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Wanna makeout?
:lol

tlongII
03-25-2012, 04:16 AM
He's going to be a Blazer. Next question.

Basketballgirl25
03-25-2012, 05:32 AM

So he is going to Dallas to not win, cool story:toast

Spur_Fanatic
03-25-2012, 06:07 AM
He can't join the Lakers. He'll stay in the Nets or go to Dallas. I think it will depend on Howard.

92 Shoot em up
03-25-2012, 05:41 PM
So he is going to Dallas to not win, cool story:toast

Wanna fuck?

Old Man Kidd
03-25-2012, 05:50 PM
If the OP was smart she'd shut her mouth unless its time to suck my cock.

Basketballgirl25
03-25-2012, 06:36 PM
If the OP was smart she'd shut her mouth unless its time to suck my cock.

um my mouth isn't open, but I am typing on a keyboard:toast

Old Man Kidd
03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
50 bucks for a blowjob, sounds cool?

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 06:41 PM
um my mouth isn't open, but I am typing on a keyboard:toast

:lol fatass nerdy lookin dyke
:lol bragging about going on cruises
:lol more acne than a 16 year old boy

Latarian Milton
03-25-2012, 07:25 PM
if deron is smart he should stay there & sign an extension with NJ where he can get the most $ possible, as opposed to joining dallas for less $ and winning a couple rings with DH & Dirk

NewcastleKEG
03-25-2012, 08:37 PM
if deron is smart he should stay there & sign an extension with NJ where he can get the most $ possible, as opposed to joining dallas for less $ and winning a couple rings with DH & Dirk
Agreed. If Deron is a real negro then he'll choose the money over glory

IronMaxipad
03-25-2012, 08:53 PM
How do you know all this... are you two friends offline? Or did you all find some other message board that she posts on?

http://i41.tinypic.com/nlrl8x.jpg

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149061

Kai
03-25-2012, 09:25 PM

Low Blow. :nope

Mal
03-25-2012, 09:30 PM

He wasnt playing in euroleague

mavs>spurs
03-25-2012, 09:31 PM

put in work on that hoe, i got next

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
How do you know all this... are you two friends offline? Or did you all find some other message board that she posts on?

She posted her pics in the club and the NBA forum like 2 years back

Pretty much her talking shit that we were so into basketball and she would rather go on cruises than watch the nets. Called everyone else out tbh

Basketballgirl25
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
don't worry MavDynasty just talking to himself, since put the dude on ignore list, and I don't read when people quote him, so he really is talking to himself

Basketballgirl25
03-25-2012, 09:39 PM

hey I would take the one with the most money, got to be dumb not too. Dirk isn't winning and DH is going to stay on the magic, he is too loyal to leave

MavDynasty
03-25-2012, 09:42 PM
don't worry MavDynasty just talking to himself, since put the dude on ignore list, and I don't read when people quote him, so he really is talking to himself

:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-25-2012, 11:18 PM

:lol I'd still let that fat skank slob my knob down. Though i'd have 3 condoms on my dick and paper bag over that bitches head.... still i'm gonna gets mines.

mavsfan1000
03-26-2012, 02:04 AM
:lol I'd still let that fat skank slob my knob down. Though i'd have 3 condoms on my dick and paper bag over that bitches head.... still i'm gonna gets mines.
:lol