PDA

View Full Version : Projection for Sessions 2012-2013 Season

William Hung
03-24-2012, 07:40 PM
When you analyze a player the with the caliber and ridiculous upside like Ramon Sessions, you have to take a few extra steps to really crunch the numbers.

Current NBA Stats 2011-12
PPG
RPG
APG
EFF
+ 12.41

Pretty good stats but he hasn't had a full training camp to really bond with the locker room and learn Mike Brown's complex offensive strategies. Looking ahead I think we can project all star stats for this stud.

Projected NBA Stats 2012-13
PPG
RPG
APG
EFF
+ 24.20

NBA Western Conference All Star Team (Starter)
NBA All Defensive Team

Thoughts?

Ace
03-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Spot on imho...

Mugen
03-24-2012, 08:07 PM
sky's the limit for the Saviour!

pass1st
03-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I like Sessions and even I believe that's a trollish projection.

17ppg (48% FG, 39% 3pt)
7 assists
5 rpg

Possibly backup PG behind CP3 at the AS games.

I would say that's an optimistic guess.

Rummpd
03-24-2012, 09:41 PM
The over-hype begins.....:downspin::lmao GThe above post is more like it at best he just as likely good end up as a back up to a better PG if LAL get aggessive in the offseason.

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 09:50 PM
13 and 7, 45%ish shooting. Sessions is a good player, but he's tricked people before into thinking he's on the verge of a breakout only to quickly fall back to earth.

Stalin
03-25-2012, 01:11 PM
will be fun to see him meltdown in the playoffs

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
13 and 7, 45%ish shooting. Sessions is a good player, but he's tricked people before into thinking he's on the verge of a breakout only to quickly fall back to earth.

He's never started in this league dickhead....and let alone with and for a team that has the best low-post presence and arguably the second greatest 2 guard that's ever played the game...He's primed and ready

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
will be fun to see him meltdown in the playoffs

Hope is good

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:19 PM
He's never started in this league dickhead....and let alone with and for a team that has the best low-post presence and arguably the second greatest 2 guard that's ever played the game...He's primed and ready

Uh huh.

13 and 7 next year.

Like 13 and 7 aren't good stats on team with as much offense as the Lakers. :lol
But you're kidding yourself if you think Sessions is gonna be a top-tier all-star point guard, which is what you're implying.

Trainwreck2100
03-25-2012, 01:22 PM
The Catalyst

Bill_Brasky
03-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how shitty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Uh huh.

13 and 7 next year.

Like 13 and 7 aren't good stats on team with as much offense as the Lakers. :lol
But you're kidding yourself if you think Sessions is gonna be a top-tier all-star point guard, which is what you're implying.

He is..and I think you'll be ready to admit it once he squares off with teammate wife slayer....

He's one of if not outright the fastest PG in the league...he can change direction on a dime finish strong, and he's killing it from outside...IU'm pushing him for as an All-Star next year..maybe not a starter but he's going to take somone's spot...Tony Parker has officially played in his last ASG this past Feb...:lmao

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how shitty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.

New flavor-of-the-month in LA, so Lakers homers have their chins propped up and ready, awaiting Ramon's nutsack. Hell, they're so excited and homosexed out for the Savior, I can't even get a rise out of them talking shit about Kobe's awful 10 game streak of 37% shooting.

Los Angeles is Sessions's City at the moment.

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:27 PM
He is..and I think you'll be ready to admit it once he squares off with teammate wife slayer....

He's one of if not outright the fastest PG in the league...he can change direction on a dime finish strong, and he's killing it from outside...IU'm pushing him for as an All-Star next year..maybe not a starter but he's going to take somone's spot...Tony Parker has officially played in his last ASG this past Feb...:lmao

http://oi43.tinypic.com/34o68eg.jpg

Texas_Ranger
03-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Goran Dragic stats for next year:

35 pts, 17 ast, 8 reb, 4 stl

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:35 PM
http://oi43.tinypic.com/34o68eg.jpg

Just like I told Newcastle...any games comparisons when Sesh played for sub-par teams as a bench player are null and void...Wife stealer is a starter Sesh started his first game last game...so I will tell you again Parker is about to get his ass handed to him...

we have a 25 yr old stud who after finding out he was starting for the Lakers called his mom and said: "Mama I've finally made it...I'm going to make you proud"...this kid is taking his game and role very seriously he's not worried about stats and glory this doesn't bode well for Western Conference point guards...to have a fresh legged young kid come in and play for the love of game to prove to the world they were wrong...

Mid - I liken this to Magic Johnson's rookie season...:toast all hell is about to break loose Mid...sit back and don't be jealous...yall got Patty Cake and Toothless Jack :lol

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Just like I told Newcastle...any games comparisons when Sesh played for sub-par teams as a bench player are null and void...Wife stealer is a starter Sesh started his first game last game...so I will tell you again Parker is about to get his ass handed to him...

we have a 25 yr old stud who after finding out he was starting for the Lakers called his mom and said: "Mama I've finally made it...I'm going to make you proud"...this kid is taking his game and role very seriously he's not worried about stats and glory this doesn't bode well for Western Conference point guards...to have a fresh legged young kid come in and play for the love of game to prove to the world they were wrong...

Mid - I liken this to Magic Johnson's rookie season...:toast all hell is about to break loose Mid...sit back and don't be jealous...yall got Patty Cake and Toothless Jack :lol

Until Sessions gets those numbers close to something respectable against Parker, he's Parker's bitch.

Just like you're my bitch.

:lol Too scared to call into an internet radio show.

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Is should easily lead the league in assists next year and start in the all-star game due to the huge LA fanbase. Too bad for CP3.

Going to be real hard to do when 7 out of the 10 passes he makes to Kobe result in a bricked shot.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Until Sessions gets those numbers close to something respectable against Parker, he's Parker's bitch.

Just like you're my bitch.

:lol Too scared to call into an internet radio show.

I will call in someday...maybe once we ring 6...but for now I'm content knowing I made you do all that prep work and then I rejected your invite at the last moment...I'm actually getting the last laugh...you lead a Kangaroo court to pink me and now you want me to boost up your gay ass friends bullshit ass show's ratings...are you fucking insane...

get outta here white boy :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Going to be real hard to do when 7 out of the 10 passes he makes to Kobe result in a bricked shot.

Jealousy is a terrible thing to waste :lol

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 01:43 PM
I will call in someday...maybe once we ring 6...but for now I'm content knowing I made you do all that prep work and then I rejected your invite at the last moment...I'm actually getting the last laugh...you lead a Kangaroo court to pink me and now you want me to boost up your gay ass friends bullshit ass show's ratings...are you fucking insane...

get outta here white boy :lol

So scared.

pass1st
03-25-2012, 01:52 PM

It'll even out when all of his passes to Barnes makes it :tu

Stalin
03-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how shitty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.

Co sign

William Hung
03-25-2012, 04:00 PM
We're not talking about any decent PG. We're talking about Ramon motherfucking Sessions.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/626/452/141590708_crop_650x440.jpg?1332583925

ginobili's bald spot
03-25-2012, 04:11 PM
If sessions can average 15&7 (and I don't think that's far fetched) that would be HUGE for the lakers. The idea that the Lakers need an all star at every position or that Laker fans shouldn't be excited about acquiring the exact type of role player they needed at the exact position they needed is fucking retarded obviously.

midnightpulp
03-25-2012, 04:18 PM
If sessions can average 15&7 (and I don't think that's far fetched) that would be HUGE for the lakers. The idea that the Lakers need an all star at every position or that Laker fans shouldn't be excited about acquiring the exact type of role player they needed at the exact position they needed is fucking retarded obviously.

Being excited is one thing, claiming he's going to be the best point guard in the West next year, as Kool and Luva did (Kool even tried to make a dumbshit argument that he's on the level of Derek Rose), is another. So their fucktardedness deserves to be called out and ridiculed.

Laker fans should be excited. With the acquisition, they went from 2nd round fodder to a legit Western Conference contender.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Being excited is one thing, claiming he's going to be the best point guard in the West next year, as Kool and Luva did (Kool even tried to make a dumbshit argument that he's on the level of Derek Rose), is another. So their fucktardedness deserves to be called out and ridiculed.

Laker fans should be excited. With the acquisition, they went from 2nd round fodder to a legit Western Conference contender.

When I'm surfing the net and posting on ST I let this play in the background...

Y2mjvFNOwmc

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2012, 04:37 PM
No, you don't.

ginobili's bald spot
03-25-2012, 05:16 PM

:lol That makes sense. I never read either of those idiots posts so I wasn't aware.

FkLA
03-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Shannon Brown was also once hailed as a very promising player by LA fans tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Shannon Brown was also once hailed as a very promising player by LA fans tbh.

Pales in comparison to the ejaculate that flooded the Riverwalk when Dick Jefferson was traded to SA

Old Man Kidd
03-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Prediction: Sessions steals too much of the limelight and Kobe asks for a move to point guard..