...think of anything??

I liked wontstartdumbthreads better.

SPURSCHAMP
03-24-2012, 09:31 PM
its like advancing your pawn to the last row and choosing to bring in a pawn

that's not even possible

Josepatches_
03-24-2012, 09:31 PM
He's better than Blair.Both suck but Bonner can play some similar to defense sometimes.

SPURSCHAMP
03-24-2012, 09:46 PM
No, that would be Blair.

Bonner is more like a bishop, a one-trick pony that is long ranged but can control only half of the board.

Blair would be more of the knight, the short fatass that jumps around

Calispursfan11
03-24-2012, 10:01 PM
I am convinced that Bonner has more game than Steve N. That is Novak, not Nash.

100%duncan
03-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Bonner>Dirk

SPURSCHAMP
03-24-2012, 10:27 PM
But the knight is naturally a good defender on the weak side (kingside).

Blair is the e-pawn, nothing more, nothing less.

very true, starts off the game half of the time and dies 10 moves in, we'll move Diaw to be the knight

easy7
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
If Aminu acid and Jack rabbit can play for the Hornys why not have a Boner...just saying.

DMC
03-25-2012, 12:18 AM
RJ was the queen. Not in chess, just in general.

Bonner is a decent chess piece, Pop just uses the weakest openings.

crc21209
03-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Because they're the Hornets....:lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2012, 03:51 AM
stop hating on the turd man, you guys only show up when he has a shit game

what i want to see him improve that defenders are continuing allowing him to do....pumpfake attacking the rim for some bullshit shot, if he can hit those freebees would be sweet to his arsenal, then defenders would be forced to keep a tab on him and continue to spread the floor

fuck his defense, but the effort is there and his not afraid to hand out hard fouls which he doesnt give a fuck

Darkwaters
03-25-2012, 08:41 AM
RJ was the queen. Not in chess, just in general.

Bonner is a decent chess piece, Pop just uses the weakest openings.

Didn't you get the memo?! We can tell anymore gay RJ jokes!

Darkwaters
03-25-2012, 08:43 AM
:lmao

Or, 3 moves in.

I would consider Leonard and Green the knights and Manu/Jackson the rooks, because they're long rangers who are always there at the end. Not to mention, they support the king (Timmy) the most.

I would argue that Dejuan Blair is the king on this chess board. Seriously, think about.

- He is very limited in what he does to contribute to the game
- He requires everyone else to watch out for him and clean up his messes
- Failure to mask his shortcomings usually causes the game to end early

YoMamaIsCallin
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Dude did you watch the game? Bonner did a really good job on defense and rebounding. His shots weren't there as they decided to bring his man out so he only got 2 shots making 1. But that spread the floor. He was +7 tied with Duncan for best plus-minus.

SPURSCHAMP
03-25-2012, 12:59 PM
I would argue that Dejuan Blair is the king on this chess board. Seriously, think about.

- He is very limited in what he does to contribute to the game
- He requires everyone else to watch out for him and clean up his messes
- Failure to mask his shortcomings usually causes the game to end early

yet in the endgame, the king is the strongest piece, blair is definately not clutch, timmy is the king, he steps it up at the end and can do everything

SPURSCHAMP
03-25-2012, 01:01 PM
:lmao

Or, 3 moves in.

I would consider Leonard and Green the knights and Manu/Jackson the rooks, because they're long rangers who are always there at the end. Not to mention, they support the king (Timmy) the most.

I would say Jackson is the h/g pawn always the first to be pushed in an attack and would sacrifice themselves for the attack

Darkwaters
03-25-2012, 01:12 PM
yet in the endgame, the king is the strongest piece, blair is definately not clutch, timmy is the king, he steps it up at the end and can do everything

Is the King the strongest piece? Sure, if hes compromised the game ends. But hes also the most vulnerable. If you take the King on the attack you're likely to lose. He should be kept back and guarded at all costs.

Dejuan is the same way. In order for him to be successful in a competitive game you need to make a deliberate effort to hide his glaring weaknesses.

SPURSCHAMP
03-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Is the King the strongest piece? Sure, if hes compromised the game ends. But hes also the most vulnerable. If you take the King on the attack you're likely to lose. He should be kept back and guarded at all costs.

Dejuan is the same way. In order for him to be successful in a competitive game you need to make a deliberate effort to hide his glaring weaknesses.

good point, but in the end when all is said and done and the pieces are off the board, timmy comes up big, that's when the king mainly does his thing. I would argue that Timmy needs to be somewhat protected by limiting his minutes as he is older and weaker like the king. Yes, the king is the most vulnerable but it is also the one piece that you can't play a game without, can we play a game without Blair? Yes Definately. Duncan? I would say no, he's probably still the most important of the Big 3 as he's the defensive anchor.

Darkwaters
03-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Eh, both analogies have merit.

I see both sides.

TJastal
03-25-2012, 01:22 PM
You guys really need to stop with the chess analogies...:lol :rollin

Darkwaters
03-25-2012, 01:23 PM
You guys really need to stop with the chess analogies...:lol :rollin

:rolleyes I know somebody who is upset about being a pawn...

:lol j/k

SPURSCHAMP
03-25-2012, 02:08 PM
:lol ya both sides can work Dark, and TJastal :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
03-25-2012, 02:33 PM
its like advancing your pawn to the last row and choosing to bring in a pawn

This made me loll

SPURSCHAMP
03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
no, Jackson is the F rook after castling kingside that takes it upon himself to attack the enemy king position, whether it be an inspired attack or an exchange sacrifice

btw, I thought my joke about Bonner only being able to "control half a board" was funny but nobody caught it

ya i caught it. it made me:lol. Yet in an attack the F-rook is more in the back supporting the pawns as they move, the h/g pawn is more in the action than the rook