PDA

View Full Version : Excited for Patty Mills!

goPaTTY!
03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi, I'm new here, and a big Patty Mills fan ever since I seen him in Portland last year. The Spurs will be my favourite team now!
I've heard he will play on Tuesday night and am excited how well he will integrate into the Spurs system, I think better than Blazers system.

I think the Spurs system contemplate his style and Patty Mills knows the Spurs assistant coach really well (Brett Brown coached a sucessful Australian National team numerous times and still coaching), hell, i think he can fit into any team because he is such a friendly, humble, down to earth guy.

He would always be the first one to high-five his team mates and reach out to the fans and make the arena more happy. That being said, he was the 'Fan Favourite' of Portland. Off-court, he always arranged outings with the team going bowling, going restaurant. He believes off-court chemistry is very important because it translates to on-court performance.

Despite his personality, his skills are must have for this team. He is lightning fast and likes to shoot the basket a lot, very confident and likes to be leader. Another point is energy, everytime he went on court, he would bring a big energy presence to the fans and team. If gets the oppurtunity, he is like a bear to honey, he will go for it!!!

Here are some videos of him!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbrA7W_0Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1d13-hrM&feature=watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfDYogY0MY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZdKkGmV9DM&feature=related

Way more on youtube!!!

edit: Follow him on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/patty_mills (http://twitter.com/#%21/patty_mills)

TwelveGs210
03-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Lol out of all the players you choose to dickride

Obstructed_View
03-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I think it's been said, but he seems like a perfect fit for the Spurs. Hope he does well. Welcome aboard.

freetiago
03-25-2012, 09:43 PM
sounds good
the type of character spurs need/like
he also seems to have a tony parker type style so the team shouldnt fall of the cliff with him in like they did with joseph

Ice009
03-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Great post man. Seems like a cool guy.

As usual though I am most interested about his ON the court contribution. Hopefully he can fit in well on the court.

I actually wanted the Spurs to draft him instead of Jack Mclinton. He was still there on the board, and I thought he had some potential. I was a little disappointed that the Spurs didn't take him back then as I thought he had some similarities with TP in regards to his speed.

benfti
03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
im excited to, its like someone said to me, Christmas is going to be sometime in December, but we are not sure when.

This wait is like a kid with ADHD having to much sugar.

100%duncan
03-25-2012, 09:47 PM
welcome to the club

timvp
03-25-2012, 09:47 PM
If Patty Mills wasn't of Aboriginal descent, would Australia have moved faster in giving him a visa? It's been more than a week. That's getting pretty ridiculous, tbh.

:stirpot:

Beaverfuzz
03-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Patty be on his way very soon!

BoricuaSpursFan
03-25-2012, 09:54 PM
At this rate Spurs FO is gonna buyout Mills and sign Dentmon to another 10 day contract. Lol!

benfti
03-25-2012, 09:56 PM
If Patty Mills wasn't of Aboriginal descent, would Australia have moved faster in giving him a visa? It's been more than a week. That's getting pretty ridiculous, tbh.

interesting theory, truth be told, there is nothing Aussies love more than sports, id be saying its more an issue at the other end.

Politicians here would come under serious public backlash if they were holding up his visa, he is a favourite son.

8FOR!3
03-25-2012, 09:57 PM

Ehh it happens, I'm more of a team guy than players, but I've always been a fan of random players. Shane Heal, Danilo Gallinari, Jan Vesely, etc.

callo1
03-25-2012, 10:00 PM

Classy post.

Seriously, why do you have to be a horses backside?

callo1
03-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi, I'm new here, and a big Patty Mills fan ever since I seen him in Portland last year. The Spurs will be my favourite team now!
I've heard he will play on Tuesday night and am excited how well he will integrate into the Spurs system, I think better than Blazers system.

I think the Spurs system contemplate his style and Patty Mills knows the Spurs assistant coach really well (Brett Brown coached a sucessful Australian National team numerous times), hell, i think he can fit into any team because he is such a friendly, humble, down to earth guy.

He would always be the first one to high-five his team mates and reach out to the fans and make the arena more happy. That being said, he was the 'Fan Favourite' of Portland. Off-court, he always arranged outings with the team going bowling, going restaurant. He believes off-court chemistry is very important because it translates to on-court performance.

Despite his personality, his skills are must have for this team. He is lightning fast and likes to shoot the basket a lot, very confident and likes to be leader. Another point is energy, everytime he went on court, he would bring a big energy presence to the fans and team. If gets the oppurtunity, he is like a bear to honey, he will go for it!!!

Here are some videos of him!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbrA7W_0Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1d13-hrM&feature=watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfDYogY0MY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZdKkGmV9DM&feature=related

Way more on youtube!!!

Welcome to the forums:)

spursince#99
03-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I hope this guy gets a haircut and a shave before he comes lol but seriously this guy is good. He's like Brandon Roy but in a point guard form, and is it true he's coming Tuesday?

goPaTTY!
03-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the forums:)

thx man!!!:toast

goPaTTY!
03-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I hope this guy gets a haircut and a shave before he comes lol but seriously this guy is good. He's like Brandon Roy but in a point guard form, and is it true he's coming Tuesday?

yes most definitely will need haircut, and patty is like brandon and they r very good friends. and from what i've heard from tweets, he's gonna come on Tuesday night.!

Kurik
03-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Can't wait to see him play. :)

pgardn
03-25-2012, 10:23 PM

How sweet.

Favourite. The guy is probably an Aussie. Way to welcome him.

Spurs9
03-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Excited to have him too!

Snaq O'Meal
03-25-2012, 10:42 PM

His work visa will be issued by US authorities, not Australia.

benfti
03-25-2012, 10:45 PM
His work visa will be issued by US authorities, not Australia.

so what your saying is because he has a beard things take a little longer?:guin

Rapper
03-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Why my sixth sense told me the OP is Patty mills himself~

Anyway. welcome

BackHome
03-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I am also looking forward to him playing for us I know Tony is going to be happy. I think he will help us when we get in those shooting slumps he can be a key to jump starting us.

Welcome to the Spurs family and don't worry about Twelve...He suffers from Penis Envy...:rollin

Obstructed_View
03-25-2012, 10:55 PM

I C whott u did thur...

benfti
03-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I am also looking forward to him playing for us I know Tony is going to be happy. I think he will help us when we get in those shooting slumps he can be a key to jump starting us.

Welcome to the Spurs family and don't worry about Twelve...He suffers from Penis Envy...:rollin

he is certainly a spark plug, even his biggest detractor from Portland would tell you that.

keywester
03-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Greetings to Spurs Fans.....I'm another follower of Patty Mills and I am glad to see he will finally get a chance with a quality organization. I can't guarantee Patty will be great but, I am sure the fans will get a kick out of his quickness and his ability to (sometimes) drive among the "bigs" and hit the long ball.

I hope his visa issue gets resolved ASAP!! I have a sneaking suspicion that his China experience may still be haunting him.

xellos88330
03-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Can't wait to see this guy play. He has me a bit intrigued.

Beaverfuzz
03-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap. Patty mills, clap clap, clap clap clap.

Blake
03-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Will Mills even make the playoff roster?

Darkwaters
03-26-2012, 11:06 AM

Yes

Obstructed_View
03-26-2012, 11:20 AM

Since the NBA hasn't required teams to set a playoff roster for several years, and allows the coaches to choose the active players from the full roster on the day of the game, the answer would be, "yeah probably".

tenbeersbold
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
LOL! OP is most deffo a woman by the posting style,check out Mills Twitter feed,all chicks goin' gaga over him.So he's obviously a PLAYER in at least one way...good lord they've followed him here as well LOL!

Hooks
03-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Patty mills sounds like the Australian Tebow.

Darkwaters
03-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Seriously, this guy is crazy popular

~Sweetmelody~
03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
LOL! OP is most deffo a woman by the posting style,check out Mills Twitter feed,all chicks goin' gaga over him.So he's obviously a PLAYER in at least one way...good lord they've followed him here as well LOL!

Yay, we need more ladies posting! Welcome Patty Mills Fans!

easy7
03-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay... :flag: :flag: :flag:

cheguevara
03-26-2012, 12:57 PM
patty mills. the one time I saw him on the blazers last year I think I liked what I saw :tu

TheCerebral1
03-26-2012, 01:23 PM
I love his motor. He's very offensive sided and quick. Cost nothing and is young. Should fit very well for replacing TJ Ford. Who I am sorry to see had to retire. He was a nice fit when he signed before the season started.

BillMc
03-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to reading your posts and can't wait to see Patty play.

BillMc
03-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to reading your posts and can't wait to see Patty play.

benfti
03-26-2012, 07:18 PM
speaking of his twitter, one of his lady friends gave away his recent moves.

they asked him if he enjoyed Mexico

in order to reapply for a visa you have to leave the country and re-enter it. In some countries cases you have to return to your native country, but luckily Mexico has an Australian Consulate, and under international law such consulates are considered Australian Soil, so in essence he would just hope the boarder, duck into the consulate, have them sign off that he had returned to Aussie soil and then return to the US with a new visa application, if that's the case its any day now he will be able to be activated.

Millsanity everyone.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-26-2012, 07:41 PM

:lol I can assure you that's highly unlikely - more likely inefficient bureaucracy.

BTW, Patty grew up in my hometown of Canberra. He's one of our local sporting heroes, along with Lauren Jackson, who we claim because she lives here, even though she originally came from Albury (a nearby* regional town).

* Albury is about 300 km away, which is counted as "nearby" in Australia! :lmao

ElNono
03-26-2012, 07:42 PM

Why would Australia give him a visa to work in the US? :lol

Obstructed_View
03-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Why would Australia give him a visa to work in the US? :lol

See the pot stirring emoticon.

pgardn
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Seriously, this guy is crazy popular

He was really good in college playing in the US.

ElNono
03-26-2012, 08:48 PM
See the pot stirring emoticon.

:lol I know he was kidding. The "joke" makes no sense though, that's the point.

Obstructed_View
03-26-2012, 08:58 PM
:lol I know he was kidding. The "joke" makes no sense though, that's the point.

It's referring to someone else's post a few days ago that Australia was a crappy country for not giving him a visa.

benfti
03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
He was really good in college playing in the US.

Everyone loves an underdog.

and a 6'0 Aussie is an underdog, and the reason I think people like this one so much is because (aside from how well he engages fans) is that every reason why he shouldnt be able to make it does not even seem to be a blip on his radar. to short, so what, I will jump higher. He never gives up, I mean never, on a play, on a possession, on a game, on a season, he will keep going when he has no business to keep going.

You have to respect that.

And he can play, he is no Tony Parker, dont tell him that though, its not an ego thing either, he does not think he is the best, he just cant accept that something is not possible.

Seriously, San Antone is going to love this guy. You guys will all be honorary Aussies within 5 games from this kid.

ElNono
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM
It's referring to someone else's post a few days ago that Australia was a crappy country for not giving him a visa.

Oh, I missed that. Thanks :tu

benfti
03-26-2012, 09:04 PM
D16gZ8DHQaE

the type of guy who will break out of warm ups to tackle the other teams mascot

Darkwaters
03-26-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm really hopeful for Patty Mills. Hes a guy that might turn into a real asset.

I've seen a number of other "fan favorites" that didn't turn out so well. Matt Bonner was beloved in Toronto and had some fans follow him down when he got traded here. More vocal was the Beno Udrih crew that thought he was so wonderful.

Both of those players caused much angst to this team. Patty, don't be one of those guys.

benfti
03-26-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm really hopeful for Patty Mills. Hes a guy that might turn into a real asset.

I've seen a number of other "fan favorites" that didn't turn out so well. Matt Bonner was beloved in Toronto and had some fans follow him down when he got traded here. More vocal was the Beno Udrih crew that thought he was so wonderful.

Both of those players caused much angst to this team. Patty, don't be one of those guys.

I think/hope that a lot of the issues with those guys was their ability to transition into Popovich basketball.

I think/hope that Mills time with Brett Brown running SAS sets will go a long way into easing that transition.

I think/hope that Brown himself is acutely aware of what is required in Mills to have him slot in so he can provide his best for us right from the outset.

Spursfan092120
03-26-2012, 11:32 PM
I like his style, but unfortunately I don't see him making the playoff roster. By the time he gets over here and gets in with the team, it'll be too late to trust him in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think Pop is going to put him in there.

100%duncan
03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
When will he play? Any updates?

benfti
03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
I like his style, but unfortunately I don't see him making the playoff roster. By the time he gets over here and gets in with the team, it'll be too late to trust him in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think Pop is going to put him in there.

I agree with you, its a big ask, but he may see the odd spot minute because he does bring in a decent long range shot off the bench. Alah Steve Kerr

FuzzyLumpkins
03-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Dentmon is getting 15 mins a night as it stands now. We have no true backup point. Mills should get a chance to play with the grind as it is down the stretch. Everyone plays on this team so he will have more than 15 games to get a look.

Obstructed_View
03-27-2012, 12:54 AM

No such thing anymore.

KINGFISHER
03-27-2012, 02:01 AM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tony+Parker+Patty+Mills+LOCOG+Test+Events+9mC3yMlN YJal.jpghttp://http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&biw=1264&bih=821&tbm=isch&tbnid=DWnqtRo-Ec7tLM:&imgrefurl=http://blogderudyfernandez.blogspot.com/2010/12/note-to-mi-amigo-patty-mills.html&docid=zntLoYtNr1qgzM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bAIZPjDtT_Q/TR5sXBFsQnI/AAAAAAAAGrI/2Sm9UJ_gt90/s1600/patty%252Bmills.jpg&w=241&h=356&ei=lmRxT7eKJaGZiQe4k_HjDw&zoom=1http://https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeH_ihzbRmxF7qRQekU3k-PTNQlADsDzpNCzroWrgtr_WnLC2BRA

KINGFISHER
03-27-2012, 02:08 AM
Please add me to the list of new Spurs fans due to the signing of Patty Mills. The Spurs not only picked up a handy young back up pg, but they just added another 20 odd million fans from down under to go with.

Oh, you'll need to get used to this -
http://stk.dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Patty-Mills.jpg

100%duncan
03-27-2012, 04:39 AM
^ as long as he keeps on hitting it

benfti
03-27-2012, 04:42 AM
and the word 'bala'

AusSpursFan
03-27-2012, 04:50 AM
Please add me to the list of new Spurs fans due to the signing of Patty Mills. The Spurs not only picked up a handy young back up pg, but they just added another 20 odd million fans from down under to go with.

always was, always will be a Spurs fan :hat

Darkwaters
03-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Dentmon is getting 15 mins a night as it stands now. We have no true backup point. Mills should get a chance to play with the grind as it is down the stretch. Everyone plays on this team so he will have more than 15 games to get a look.

Mills will undoubtedly log a considerable number of minutes during the regular season. Of that I have little doubt. But once the playoffs hit that will change. Manu won't be taking back-to-backs off anymore and the whole mood will be different.

OZspurs
03-27-2012, 08:48 AM
any news about Mills? I heard he is having some issues to get signoff doc from the China Bball club he used to play for.

benfti
03-27-2012, 09:15 AM
work visa into the US, should be cleared any day now.

keywester
03-27-2012, 09:16 AM
any news about Mills? I heard he is having some issues to get signoff doc from the China Bball club he used to play for.

I'm not surprised to hear that there may be a China link to Patty's visa delay. Based on the circumstances of his departure from China, I doubt the CBA would go out of their way to help. If the CBA is creating some problems for Patty with the US INS, it may be time to get some high level Pols involved both in the US and Australia.

Does anyone know what type of visa Patty was under when he played for Portland? The following is a list of some of the available visas that allow work in the US. It appears that a BA degree is a prerequisite except for the O-1 visa that may be open to subjective interpretation.

E-3 Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/E3visa.htm). This is a visa option for Australian nationals if they have a job offer in the U.S. and a bachelor’s degree.

H-1B Professional Employment Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/overview.htm). Persons with at least a bachelor's degree may be eligible if their U.S. employer is willing to file the H-1B petition. This is by far the most common nonimmigrant employment-based visa category.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/O1pet.htm). This petition requires an employer and “extraordinary ability” in the field.

Whisky Dog
03-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Everyone loves an underdog.

and a 6'0 Aussie is an underdog, and the reason I think people like this one so much is because (aside from how well he engages fans) is that every reason why he shouldnt be able to make it does not even seem to be a blip on his radar. to short, so what, I will jump higher. He never gives up, I mean never, on a play, on a possession, on a game, on a season, he will keep going when he has no business to keep going.

You have to respect that.

And he can play, he is no Tony Parker, dont tell him that though, its not an ego thing either, he does not think he is the best, he just cant accept that something is not possible.

Seriously, San Antone is going to love this guy. You guys will all be honorary Aussies within 5 games from this kid.

Looking forward to seeing how he performs in the backup PG role, but please don't ever say San Antone

Spurs151
03-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Does anyone one think dentmons staying or going?

Spurs151
03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
I mean once patty mills arrives

OZspurs
03-27-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm not surprised to hear that there may be a China link to Patty's visa delay. Based on the circumstances of his departure from China, I doubt the CBA would go out of their way to help. If the CBA is creating some problems for Patty with the US INS, it may be time to get some high level Pols involved both in the US and Australia.

Does anyone know what type of visa Patty was under when he played for Portland? The following is a list of some of the available visas that allow work in the US. It appears that a BA degree is a prerequisite except for the O-1 visa that may be open to subjective interpretation.

E-3 Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/E3visa.htm). This is a visa option for Australian nationals if they have a job offer in the U.S. and a bachelor’s degree.

H-1B Professional Employment Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/overview.htm). Persons with at least a bachelor's degree may be eligible if their U.S. employer is willing to file the H-1B petition. This is by far the most common nonimmigrant employment-based visa category.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa (http://www.h1b1.com/O1pet.htm). This petition requires an employer and “extraordinary ability” in the field.
Mills may go for E-3 or E-5 easily. H1B is not for OZ people and requires sort of complicated process. Mills had a big argument with China club. i read that back to a few months ago. He is a qualified player, big heart, long range shot, good teamwork. very be a nice add for Spurs backcourt

Mugen
03-27-2012, 10:32 AM

:lol Patty will learn pretty quickly that throwin up the 3 goggles is a one way ticket to Pop's doghouse.

Thompson
03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
What would be the ramifications of saying, "Well, we gave China more than enough time to get their act in gear; they're incompetent. Mills, suit up"? I know Stern wouldn't allow it out of some sense of cooperation, but seriously, this is stupid. It's going to happen, just let it happen already.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Does anyone one think dentmons staying or going?Going.

Hard to say... cause if he goes back to NBDL, he is going to claim his throne again and poor CJ will be riding shot gun again..Untrue -- but you watch the games on YouTube so you already knew that.

Spurs151
03-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Going.

Untrue -- but you watch the games on YouTube so you already knew that.

I don't feel we need another pg. We have three sf and only 2 centers. I feel they need another big man, what you guys think?

Slutter McGee
03-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to seeing how he performs in the backup PG role, but please don't ever say San Antone

There ain't nothing wrong with saying San Antone. The song, Amarillo by Morning, was written by a guy from Amarillo driving back from San Antonio. Of course the song was popularized by a guy from Pearsall which is right next to San Antonio. A lot of people get the idea of saying San Antone from the song which is fine, but its been a part of the Panhandle vocabulary for a long time. Just linguistic variety I guess.

That being said, saying the "San Antone Spurs" just sounds weird. I may occasionally use San Antone in my speech but it is just awkward to type it or use it in reference to my favorite bb team.

Either way, somebody telling you how you are supposed to pronounce the name to their city is just stupid. I am sure most people in San Antonio pronounce Amarillo with an "o" sound instead of an "ah" sound as the locals do. Who the fuck really cares. Say San Antone if you want.

And I like Patty Mills as a potential long term backup.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

spursince#99
03-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Going.

Untrue -- but you watch the games on YouTube so you already knew that.

Hey Chump remember me :lol

heyheymymy
03-27-2012, 03:30 PM
I think this is going to be 3/3 on slick deals for the Spurs FO recently.

yavozerb
03-27-2012, 05:36 PM
not sure if reported yet but according to ESPN, Mills should be on the bench tonight..

benfti
03-27-2012, 05:56 PM
not sure if reported yet but according to ESPN, Mills should be on the bench tonight..

yep, officially playing im told

Darius Bieber
03-27-2012, 06:56 PM
yep, officially playing im told

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

callo1
03-27-2012, 08:46 PM

Welcome to the forums!!

Always nice to gain 20 million Spurs fans:huddle:

What I like best about this kid is his attitude. Tbh, we needed the infusion of some spark plug personality...with Jack and now Mills, I think we got it!!

:flag:

YoMamaIsCallin
03-27-2012, 11:32 PM
He played some OK minutes for having been with the spurs for less than a day. No mistakes.

slick'81
03-27-2012, 11:33 PM
yeah nash raped him ealry but nice for him to get his feet wet

timtonymanu
03-27-2012, 11:33 PM
He looked like Roger Mason Jr out there. Not like his skills, but his physical appearance.

TE
03-27-2012, 11:34 PM
He played some OK minutes for having been with the spurs for less than a day. No mistakes.

This.

It's going to be interesting how Mills gets use to the Spurs offense and defense, I really liked his energy on the defensive end tonight.

DesignatedT
03-27-2012, 11:35 PM
He defense on Nash wasn't spectacular or anything but it was nice seeing somebody with energy going around screens and such. Unlike Neal who was just terrible tonight.

Sense
03-27-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm concerned about his feet, lol I actually think they are too short and they are too fast to try to get into position with longer players..

callo1
04-03-2012, 09:35 PM

I had to bump this.

Way to be unconventional and NOT bandwagon on the big name players goPatty...TwelveGs210, go eat a heaping serving of crow now.

Mills was super tonight..his lateral movement is superb.

This team has sick depth.

Go Patty Go!!

Blake
11-08-2017, 11:49 AM

Chinook
11-08-2017, 12:19 PM
The "playoff roster" isn't a thing anymore, at least for the 15 full contracts. Dunno how two-way guys would factor in, though.

Blake
11-08-2017, 12:26 PM
The "playoff roster" isn't a thing anymore, at least for the 15 full contracts. Dunno how two-way guys would factor in, though.

Maybe he's not on the roster at all by playoff time.

Of course, I don't know any team that would take that ridiculous contract at this point

Ice009
11-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Fuck that ridiculous contract. I was trying to convince people here that the Spurs shouldn't re-sign him at all before free agency started. I don't really want to go back and relive my thoughts/rants/anger in that thread after 12:01am when it was announced that he's coming back.

vy65
11-08-2017, 03:58 PM
16.7%

DeadlyDynasty
11-08-2017, 04:10 PM
damn, how this scrub really been on the Spurs for 5 years???

Hoops Czar
11-08-2017, 04:21 PM
im excited to, its like someone said to me, Christmas is going to be sometime in December, but we are not sure when.

This wait is like a kid with ADHD having to much sugar.

:lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-08-2017, 04:27 PM
I remember 2012...when Patty was skinny and waved a mean towel.

dabom
11-08-2017, 04:39 PM
I remember 2012...when Patty was skinny and waved a mean towel.

Terrible jokes again, he was still "fat" at this point. :lmao

You can do better.

ECOV
11-08-2017, 05:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfDYogY0MY:toast

bdictjames
11-08-2017, 05:37 PM
WAY TO GO, PATTY!