PDA

View Full Version : I actually like the Turd Towers...it's a good look.

Yuixafun
03-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Of course there is a premium placed on height...
but if you are a nimble bruiser with some offensive skill, that's okay too.

Diaw and Blair could really wear on teams over a 7 games series.

One thing I miss about Duncan of the past was his ability to put opposing bigs in foul trouble. Now we could tax opposing bigs by dispensing a pounding.

And with girthy screeners, we could have Parker run other elite PG/wings through a gantlet.

We are seeing something special come together I believe.

Each person seems to be having an enhancing effect on their teammates.

Spurs are tough again.

Such a mixed bag of all the components needed for a championship team.

Just gotta stay healthy. :flag:

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2012, 10:59 PM
turd tower only works when PNR is runned for blair

when you have the dancing bear trying to do low post moves and not passing it out, is when we have problems

as for bonner, he needs to either shoot the 3 or pass it off quickly, then trying to attacking the basket with his floater which he is hitting consistently, but it isnt the norm for him

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2012, 10:59 PM
turd tower only works when PNR is runned for blair

when you have the dancing bear trying to do low post moves and not passing it out, is when we have problems

as for bonner, he needs to either shoot the 3 or pass it off quickly, then trying to attacking the basket with his floater which he is hitting consistently, but it isnt the norm for him

RodNIc91
03-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Turd towers are Bonner + Blair. What you are referring to are the lard towers. And I agree, I like those 2 more so than bonner and blair. But I agree with TDMVPDPOY, Blair is an asset whenever he plays to his strengths and doesn't force the issue.

Sean Cagney
03-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Blair had some big games the last few nights, so I don't get why some are so mad and shyt on him all the time lol! He can play well at times, sometimes very well.

jrodriguez.Nb.Tx
03-25-2012, 11:37 PM
b. diaw wuz passing up too many shots if you ask me.. but he did create alot of good looks off the pick and roll and by driving and kicking. and the frkin Red rocket wuz doin his thing! he played solid D and wuz droppin 3's on em.
good win against phily.

TDMVPDPOY
03-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Blair had some big games the last few nights, so I don't get why some are so mad and shyt on him all the time lol! He can play well at times, sometimes very well.
last 3 games is not teh norm for him for the whole season, that was an extraordinary event in a season....he got plenty of touches

its when he does 3-4 consecutive stupid plays and not having the team more involve, lies the problem as teams are either trading baskets or making a run to extend or shortened leads.....we cant afford that shit, then it becomes a long night

100%duncan
03-26-2012, 12:08 AM
wut?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-26-2012, 01:16 AM
The only reason why it is doable now is because Green and Leonard help on the boards and to protect the rim. When we had Hill and Dick out there the rotations only served to provide 3 point plays whereas now shots are blocked and passes deflected. Blair is a plus finisher now but i think those two help the most.

DrSteffo
03-26-2012, 01:25 AM
??? Diaw helps us avoid using the turd towers which is of course great.