PDA

View Full Version : The Calls Westbrook/Harden/durant get...

Red Hawk #21
03-26-2012, 11:44 AM
I know this is beating a dead horse, but Westbrook/Harden/Durant consistently get questionable calls. The shit is amazing. Next time you watch OKC play look out for these things : Russell Westbrook barreling down the lane completely out of control only to get bailed out by a whistle, James Harden eurostepping and throwing his body into defenders to get a whistle, Harden kicking out his leg on jumpers to draw fouls, Harden flopping, Durant going up weak but getting bailed out by refs, and no one is allowed to get physical with Durant without him shooting FT's.

Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, and Perkins are all very unlikeable guys. And they seem to influence their whole team which makes me hate all of them tbh. The combination of these guys being cocky as hell, taunting after every fucking shot and being the most protected team in the league really rubs me the wrong way. If they do reach the finals this year(Which I don't think will happen) I hope Miami busts that ass.

Giuseppe
03-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Only pussies & assholes blame the refs.

mavsfan1000
03-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah fuck the refs. I hate that fucking team. Fuck the Heat as well though. I might actually root for OKC over the Cheat.

Killakobe81
03-26-2012, 12:38 PM
They get calls but so do the Heat, Lakers, spurs and Mavs.

I do think OKC gets even more of the benefit of the doubt, because the media loves them.

but Parker and Manu euro step too ... and the league is full of floppers. OKC has now one of the best with Dfish. CP3 flops a lot too ...

Dex
03-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Next time you watch OKC play look out for these things : Russell Westbrook barreling down the lane completely out of control only to get bailed out by a whistle...

I miss when Tony used to get this call. :cry