PDA

View Full Version : Mother Seeks Travon Martin Trademarks

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Who woulda thought.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/trayvon-martin-trademarks-769123

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Glad to see she has gotten past her grief.

CubanSucks
03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
why she do dat?

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2012, 03:03 PM
survivin...jus survivin

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I be mad though if I have a kid names "Travon" and can't make my own t'shirts without having to worry bout dealin with her

redzero
03-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Die in a grease fire, please.

Sec24Row7
03-26-2012, 03:23 PM
http://sitfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/[email protected]

Creepn
03-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Glad to see she has gotten past her grief.

I'm sure she didn't.

Sense
03-26-2012, 03:36 PM
:wakeup

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Someone's going to get paid off of all this media attention, might as well be the kid's family.

JudynTX
03-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Zimmerman, you better hide. Black Panthers are looking for you!

Creepn
03-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Just reading the comments below that article really disappoints me. All of the "likes" on such ignorant and stupid racist comments and very few "likes" on the sane ones. Racism was just sleeping when I thought it was on it's deathbed.

Tsk tsk tsk, smh...

redzero
03-26-2012, 03:42 PM
All we need now is a Toby Keith single!

oh crap
03-26-2012, 03:53 PM

:lmao

DMC
03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
You Brought Skittles to a Gunfight

By Toby Keith

Agloco
03-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Someone's going to get paid off of all this media attention, might as well be the kid's family.

I. Hustle
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Who woulda thought.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/trayvon-martin-trademarks-769123

Me... I woulda thought

Fpoonsie
03-26-2012, 06:37 PM
If this whole situation has brought anything to light, it's that our education system continues to fail our young people.

On a photo of Travon's body outlined in Skittles, this comment was posted:

"ppl wouldnt care if it were me or u i no ppl dat den got killed for nuffin mindin dey bussiness an nobody wearin da last thing dey had on my point ppl makin a big deal about it cuz he black an da guy not but nobody say shit wen a nigga kill a nigga y dat aint racially motivated? only black ppl den shot at me stabbed me robbed me so i kill a black guy it might b becuz i hate black ppl an how yall no he aint do shit wrong dat dude had injuries to dey fought da dude was losin he shot him he had to have suffcient wounds to get self defense so fuck it an i dont care at all about da situation at all-"

Posted by: KillBill Real Live Goon

CubanSucks
03-26-2012, 06:57 PM
"ppl wouldnt care if it were me or u i no ppl dat den got killed for nuffin mindin dey bussiness an nobody wearin da last thing dey had on my point ppl makin a big deal about it cuz he black an da guy not but nobody say shit wen a nigga kill a nigga y dat aint racially motivated? only black ppl den shot at me stabbed me robbed me so i kill a black guy it might b becuz i hate black ppl an how yall no he aint do shit wrong dat dude had injuries to dey fought da dude was losin he shot him he had to have suffcient wounds to get self defense so fuck it an i dont care at all about da situation at all-"

well said

I. Hustle
03-26-2012, 07:46 PM
If this whole situation has brought anything to light, it's that our education system continues to fail our young people.

Truer words have never been spoken. Kinda brings da hole sichuashun ta lite

Spurtacus
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Money buys happiness.

Sisk
03-26-2012, 10:23 PM

What the fuck? :bang

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:28 PM
sons its funny to see (as expected) all of the facts coming out that justify his actions. its a shame this kid lost his life, but he assaulted the guy first. but hey ... who cares right? he was a black kid and that's all they care about.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/292995_421523981195838_100000147207508_1837538_620 992085_n.jpg

Fpoonsie
03-26-2012, 10:29 PM
BR, troof bombs.

David Duke
03-26-2012, 10:31 PM
sons its funny to see (as expected) all of the facts coming out that justify his actions. its a shame this kid lost his life, but he assaulted the guy first. but hey ... who cares right? he was a black kid and that's all they care about.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/292995_421523981195838_100000147207508_1837538_620 992085_n.jpg

smh
Zimmerman deserves a medal tbh. For the simple fact there less of them on Earth.

Creepn
03-26-2012, 10:33 PM

That picture is not him morons.

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:41 PM
That picture is not him morons.

who gives a shit? it just goes to show you how racist some are being about this entire situation. no one knew any of the facts and details from the police reports or anything, yet got all up in arms demanding for this guys head and wanting to arrange marches in every major city in the country. now that the facts are coming out that this punk kid assaulted him first, it will be interesting to see if any of these racist change their tune.

fevertrees
03-26-2012, 10:42 PM
e_aIvfFq3BA

Creepn
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
who gives a shit? it just goes to show you how racist some are being about this entire situation. no one knew any of the facts and details from the police reports or anything, yet got all up in arms demanding for this guys head and wanting to arrange marches in every major city in the country. now that the facts are coming out that this punk kid assaulted him first, it will be interesting to see if any of these racist change their tune.

Trayvon did attack him but it's NOT a fact that he assaulted him first. We wouldn't know because this muthafucka's not even arrested yet.

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
sons my white side wants to know why isn't this tragedy being discussed???...

Mississippi State releases more details on Saturday homicide

A student was shot to death at a Mississippi State University residence hall late Saturday night, prompting campus-wide alerts as authorities searched for suspects who fled the scene. The university held a press conference Sunday morning at 10 a.m. to release more details.

Three African American male suspects reportedly fled the scene in a blue Crown Victoria. Authorities believe the suspects fled the campus and probably the city of Starkville. Twenty four students from adjacent rooms were relocated after the shooting primarily to preserve the crime scene. A gun was recovered on campus but authorities did not say where it was found.

http://www.cdispatch.com/images/articles/l_eb3ib325201211652PM.jpg

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16252

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Trayvon did attack him but it's NOT a fact that he assaulted him first. We wouldn't know because this muthafucka's not even arrested yet.

son he did attack him first. regardless let me ask you do you support this type of ignorance below? because this is the type of message most of his supporters are sending ....

http://i.imgur.com/Hr5FO.jpg

Creepn
03-26-2012, 10:48 PM
sons my white side wants to know why isn't this tragedy being discussed???...

Mississippi State releases more details on Saturday homicide

A student was shot to death at a Mississippi State University residence hall late Saturday night, prompting campus-wide alerts as authorities searched for suspects who fled the scene. The university held a press conference Sunday morning at 10 a.m. to release more details.

Three African American male suspects reportedly fled the scene in a blue Crown Victoria. Authorities believe the suspects fled the campus and probably the city of Starkville. Twenty four students from adjacent rooms were relocated after the shooting primarily to preserve the crime scene. A gun was recovered on campus but authorities did not say where it was found.

http://www.cdispatch.com/images/articles/l_eb3ib325201211652PM.jpg

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16252

What's to discuss? Find those fucker's that shot him and send their asses up.

Huey Freeman
03-26-2012, 10:49 PM
son he did attack him first. regardless let me ask you do you support this type of ignorance below? because this is the type of message most of his supporters are sending ....

My only question is, why is the "s" in pussy and the "k" in cracker highlighted in red?

Creepn
03-26-2012, 10:52 PM

How you know he attacked him first? No witnesses saw who attacked first dumbass. Of course I don't condone that guy's actions. It's stupid and counter-productive but that's not the message that the majority of supporters are sending. At the rally today, did you see people wearing that shirt? Do you hear chants saying "Kill Whitey!"?

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:52 PM
What's to discuss? Find those fucker's that shot him and send their asses up.

but I'm saying ... why doesn't the media pick up on a story like that? why do they choose to take this story and blow everything about it out of proportion before all of the facts are exposed? they basically crucified this guy out of pure ignorance and put he and his family's lives at risk before knowing any of the facts just to stir up and sell a story.

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 10:55 PM
its very similar to the whole "Jena 6" nonsense that happened here in Louisiana several years ago. the media ran with a story that was completely blown out of proportion and all of the facts were twisted around to make it a race issue. ignore the fact that every member of the Jena 6 had a criminal background, ole Jesse and Al came a marching and all of their ignorant and uneducated sheep followed!

Creepn
03-26-2012, 10:56 PM
but I'm saying ... why doesn't the media pick up on a story like that? why do they choose to take this story and blow everything about it out of proportion before all of the facts are exposed? they basically crucified this guy out of pure ignorance and put he and his family's lives at risk before knowing any of the facts just to stir up and sell a story.

Because they were about to sweep this under the rug and let a killer go free without any kind of deep investigation.

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Because they were about to sweep this under the rug and let a killer go free without any kind of deep investigation.

lol "a killer"

there you go proving my point again. you're already referring to him as a killer because you side with the teenager. if he was attacked and feared for his safety then it was self defense. none of us know all of the facts just yet, but you seem pretty set on already labeling this guy as guilty.

if only the tables were turned (like they usually are) you would be singing a very different tune and would be on here preaching like a criminal defense attorney trying to justify why the particular crime was committed.

Huey Freeman
03-26-2012, 11:05 PM

The only new developments that has come up lately has been that Zimmerman's fuck ass was assaulted by the kid in the hoodie. Zimmerman's fuck ass wouldn't have been assaulted in the first place if he wasn't stalking the 17 yr old kid. How would you like it if a fat guy starting stalking your ass for no reason. How would you respond? I guess the 17 yr old kid decided to respond with his fist. Was that a bad move? Yeah probably, then again he's a dump kid. What do you expect from a dump kid? But then comes Zimmerman pulling out a gun to "protect himself" from a 17 yr old unarmed kid. Was that a good move? Probably not, but what do you expect from a fake ass vigilante protecting his neighborhood from coons in hoodies.

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2012, 11:08 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Michael-Vick.jpg

lol ignent black people

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:08 PM
lol "a killer"

there you go proving my point again. you're already referring to him as a killer because you side with the teenager. if he was attacked and feared for his safety then it was self defense. none of us know all of the facts just yet, but you seem pretty set on already labeling this guy as guilty.

if only the tables were turned (like they usually are) you would be singing a very different tune and would be on here preaching like a criminal defense attorney trying to justify why the particular crime was committed.

Whoa look who's talking. You already labeled an unarmed dead teen guilty and posted propaganda to demonize the kid.

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Whoa look who's talking. You already labeled an unarmed dead teen guilty and posted propaganda to demonize the kid.

as opposed to the demonizing propaganda of the panajew?

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:14 PM
as opposed to the demonizing propaganda of the panajew?

What's the propaganda?

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:16 PM
oh and a DAVID DUKE troll?

fuck spurstalk has gone downhill, rolled right into the 1950s south

:lol

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 11:20 PM

and what was that? by posting pictures that are going around on the web?

pot meet kettle bitch ... you and other supporters of the kid already labeled Zimmerman as a guilty, evil, and racist man before knowing any of the facts.

Huey Freeman
03-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Even if Zimmerman did kill this 17 yr old boy in self defense he still deserves all this shit happening to him imo. This grown ass man got beat down by a 17 year old kid. So he decides to kill this kid because he felt his life was in jeopardy. So this pussy thought this skinny kid was going to kill his fat ass?

Pussy deserves all the scrutiny hes getting for the simple fact that he is a pussy. There is no debate in that fact.

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:26 PM
and what was that? by posting pictures that are going around on the web?

pot meet kettle bitch ... you and other supporters of the kid already labeled Zimmerman as a guilty, evil, and racist man before knowing any of the facts.

Fact: He stalked somebody.
Fact: He killed somebody.
Fact: Stalking is illegal.
Fact: Can't claim self defense while doing something illegal

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Fact: He stalked somebody.
Fact: He killed somebody.

Fact: He was neighborhood watch
Fact: He was physically assaulted and feared for his life

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Fact: He was neighborhood watch
Fact: He was physically assaulted and feared for his life

Feared for his life with a gun by his side? Please. That's what made him gather his fat guts stalk him in the first place.

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2012, 11:34 PM
What's the propaganda?

Seriously? Most of it's propaganda.

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Feared for his life with a gun by his side? Please. That's what made him gather his fat guts stalk him in the first place.

son where are you whenever our brothers and sisters are killing one another every single day? I know first hand here in Louisiana along with most of the country as well the black on black crime is completely out of control. why aren't you preaching and marching against that?

its ONLY whenever a small percentage situation like this happens that people like you pop up and cry racism. instead of focusing on the bigger issues that blacks are offing one another in record numbers.

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:40 PM
Seriously? Most of it's propaganda.

What is?

Creepn
03-26-2012, 11:42 PM
son where are you whenever our brothers and sisters are killing one another every single day? I know first hand here in Louisiana along with most of the country as well the black on black crime is completely out of control. why aren't you preaching and marching against that?

its ONLY whenever a small percentage situation like this happens that people like you pop up and cry racism. instead of focusing on the bigger issues that blacks are offing one another in record numbers.

If it was a black man instead of Zimmerman, I'd be saying the same damn thing.

Fpoonsie
03-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Trayvon, the victim:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XXd3u0zvkjw/T2R-ApWktAI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/6cCPb9n-PVg/s1600/trayvon-martin.jpg

Trayvon, the 17 yr old, black male:

http://patdollard.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ax26X-500x375.jpg

BRHornet45
03-26-2012, 11:47 PM
If it was a black man instead of Zimmerman, I'd be saying the same damn thing.

son all I ask for is ONE example on here where you have came to the defense of someone involved in a black on black crime. you can search back a few days, a few months, or several years I don't care. I just want to see you come to the defense of someone involved in a black on black crime. prove me wrong that you only care about a story when it is black on white.

that is when TRUE RACISM shows. its considered "normal" and a "hey what can ya do" type of attitude with most black people about black on black crime, but the moment it involves white or another race then its time to stand up and march even if the black person involved is guilty. who cares if blacks are offing themselves in record numbers? that 2% of crimes where a white person harmed a black person is more important and is all that should be discussed!!!

Spursfan092120
03-27-2012, 12:03 AM
you know what TRUE racism is?

masquerading as a Nazi or KKK Grand Wizard on SpursTalk.com

lot of truth in this, tbh..while I'm sure the guy/guys who are doing it aren't racist, it does put off the creepy vibes.

BRHornet45
03-27-2012, 12:07 AM
lot of truth in this, tbh..while I'm sure the guy/guys who are doing it aren't racist, it does put off the creepy vibes.

truth. all opinions on this case and jokes aside, anyone who creates a David Duke troll name has issues.

Creepn
03-27-2012, 12:07 AM
son all I ask for is ONE example on here where you have came to the defense of someone involved in a black on black crime. you can search back a few days, a few months, or several years I don't care. I just want to see you come to the defense of someone involved in a black on black crime. prove me wrong that you only care about a story when it is black on white.

that is when TRUE RACISM shows. its considered "normal" and a "hey what can ya do" type of attitude with most black people about black on black crime, but the moment it involves white or another race then its time to stand up and march even if the black person involved is guilty. who cares if blacks are offing themselves in record numbers? that 2% of crimes where a white person harmed a black person is more important and is all that should be discussed!!!

I guess you haven't seen Boys in the Hood? A whole movie dedicated to it. lol

We have marched against it. There's been plenty of marches and protests trying to stem black on black crime and guess what? Numbers are going down. If you would stop unzipping white men's trousers, you would know this.

I've been to gang awareness meetings when it was really bad over a decade ago. Have you?

BRHornet45
03-27-2012, 12:11 AM
I guess you haven't seen Boys in the Hood? A whole movie dedicated to it. lol

We have marched against it. There's been plenty of marches and protests trying to stem black on black crime and guess what? Numbers are going down. If you would stop unzipping white men's trousers, you would know this.

I've been to gang awareness meetings when it was really bad over a decade ago. Have you?

ahh how convenient of you to say "I've been doing this for over a decade". I am not doubting you, but that isn't what I asked from you. you are well known on SpursTalk for defending black and only black people whenever they are involved in a black on white issue, but you have never once posted anything about all of our brothers killing one another in record numbers and NO the numbers are not going down. maybe in some part of the country they have improved, but in most parts of the country (especially Louisiana) the numbers are only getting worse.

I asked you to show me a scenario where you have preached against black on black crime and you gave me a movie recommendation. you have a very long history of speaking out when it is a black vs white issue, but never any when it is the other way around.

Creepn
03-27-2012, 12:28 AM
ahh how convenient of you to say "I've been doing this for over a decade". I am not doubting you, but that isn't what I asked from you. you are well known on SpursTalk for defending black and only black people whenever they are involved in a black on white issue, but you have never once posted anything about all of our brothers killing one another in record numbers and NO the numbers are not going down. maybe in some part of the country they have improved, but in most parts of the country (especially Louisiana) the numbers are only getting worse.

I asked you to show me a scenario where you have preached against black on black crime and you gave me a movie recommendation. you have a very long history of speaking out when it is a black vs white issue, but never any when it is the other way around.

I'm not gonna go through nearly 2,000 of my posts to do this. I assure you, if there was a post regarding some type of black on black crime, I'm pretty sure I condemned it. But the problem is that the thread ALWAYS turns racist and I end up focusing on that because that's where the thread went.

Trainwreck2100
03-27-2012, 02:10 AM
What is?

the pictures they use the reports, it's all propaganda

Halberto
03-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Creepn you're getting owned in this debate. I hardly ever side with BRH but he's nailed you. You've already got sucked into an emotional, unwavering opinion that the media was feeding off.

ABC news reported that two witnesses claimed that Zimmerman was the one pleading with Martin to stop, with one claiming that Martin also attempted to take the gun from Zimmerman's waist before it was drawn.

Congrats on the knee jerk reaction.

Also, it's a shame that most people are afraid to be fair about this situation out of fear of being labeled a racist.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Toby Keith doesn't like singing about tragedy that involves minorities.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Trayvon, the victim:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XXd3u0zvkjw/T2R-ApWktAI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/6cCPb9n-PVg/s1600/trayvon-martin.jpg

Is the bottom picture supposed to look intimidating?

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 09:42 AM
son all I ask for is ONE example on here where you have came to the defense of someone involved in a black on black crime.
In defense if creepn, I don't think black on black crime is talked about that much on this site at all.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Zimmerman, you better hide. Black Panthers are looking for you!

Yep, and I couldn't believe the jackass that Anderson Cooper had on last night from the new black panthers that was pretty much saying go out, find and kill Zimmerman. He was such an ignorant, hateful and stupid person running his stupid mouth in front of everybody on tv. I can't believe that man wasn't arrested for what he said.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Yep, and I couldn't believe the jackass that Anderson Cooper had on last night from the new black panthers that was pretty much saying go out, find and kill Zimmerman. He was such an ignorant, hateful and stupid person running his stupid mouth in front of everybody on tv. I can't believe that man wasn't arrested for what he said.
Zimmerman wasn't arrested for killing Martin, which imo is worse than saying go out and kill Zimmerman.

That's just me though.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2012, 10:48 AM
You have a stupid opinion.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 10:50 AM
You have a stupid opinion.
So killing someone isn't as bad as suggesting eye for an eye justice on TV?

:lol Viva Los Be@ners siding with the be@ner

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2012, 10:52 AM
I take back my comment. You're just stupid.

Fpoonsie
03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Is the bottom picture supposed to look intimidating?

Not necessarily, but certainly less Hollister.

Creepn
03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Creepn you're getting owned in this debate. I hardly ever side with BRH but he's nailed you. You've already got sucked into an emotional, unwavering opinion that the media was feeding off.

ABC news reported that two witnesses claimed that Zimmerman was the one pleading with Martin to stop, with one claiming that Martin also attempted to take the gun from Zimmerman's waist before it was drawn.

Congrats on the knee jerk reaction.

Also, it's a shame that most people are afraid to be fair about this situation out of fear of being labeled a racist.

Trayvon is the one that should've been protected under the Florida law. I read it and Zimmerman is the one that should've been exempted because it clearly says that you can't claim self defense when doing something illegal. Zimmerman was stalking and that's illegal. It also states that if someone feels threatened, person has right to self defense so if Trayvon was followed and saw a gun then he had a right to protect himself.

cantthinkofanything
03-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Trayvon is the one that should've been protected under the Florida law. I read it and Zimmerman is the one that should've been exempted because it clearly says that you can't claim self defense when doing something illegal. Zimmerman was stalking and that's illegal. It also states that if someone feels threatened, person has right to self defense so if Trayvon was followed and saw a gun then he had a right to protect himself.

I don't know the exact legal definition but I'm pretty sure following someone down the street for a few minutes is not stalking.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Like I posted in the political forum:

It looks to me (based on the FACTS I have read and heard) like a horrible misunderstanding by both parties that escalated into the beating of one subject and the tragic death of the other. Apparently the prosecutor and police agree with me.

Creepn
03-27-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't know the exact legal definition but I'm pretty sure following someone down the street for a few minutes is not stalking.

And giving chase to someone running away? That's not stalking?

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I take back my comment.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Stalking :lol

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Not necessarily, but certainly less Hollister.
So you're surprised that someone dies and he/she is made out to be a much sweeter person than he/she is :lol, that happens whenever someone dies, white or black.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Since I honestly have no idea, can someone explain what the gun laws are in Florida? Is it one of those states where anyone can carry a weapon?

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Since I honestly have no idea, can someone explain what the gun laws are in Florida? Is it one of those states where anyone can carry a weapon?

They have concealed carry permits like Texas. Zimmerman had a permit.

Fpoonsie
03-27-2012, 12:14 PM
So you're surprised that someone dies and he/she is made out to be a much sweeter person than he/she is :lol, that happens whenever someone dies, white or black.

Granted, but there's not often someone on the other end getting demonized in the same swift motion.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Granted, but there's not often someone on the other end getting demonized in the same swift motion.
Getting demonized is something you can expect to happen to you when you shoot someone. I don't really think Zimmerman getting demonized has anything to do with a picture of Martin when he was a sweet lil' thang being plastered all over the internet.

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 12:23 PM
They have concealed carry permits like Texas. Zimmerman had a permit.
Thanks, I figured that's what it was but I was curious.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Since I honestly have no idea

We all can see that

redzero
03-27-2012, 12:36 PM

http://danieldickey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/6xvtqa.gif

I almost fell out of my chair. Warn me before you posts pics like that.

Fpoonsie
03-27-2012, 12:39 PM
http://danieldickey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/6xvtqa.gif

I almost fell out of my chair. Warn me before you posts pics like that.

It's still a stark contrast to what's been all over the news lately.

Sisk
03-27-2012, 02:21 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539558_408544932503010_128268590530647_1362321_158 3161364_n.jpg?dl=1

Goran Dragic
03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539558_408544932503010_128268590530647_1362321_158 3161364_n.jpg?dl=1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes4/malkinwhoops.jpg

midnightpulp
03-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Trayvon, the victim:

Got the swag grill up in his teef and ev'rythang.

Fpoonsie
03-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Got the swag grill up in his teef and ev'rythang.

Yep. It's terrifying.

pkbpkb81
03-28-2012, 10:45 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/elderly-couple-forced-out-home-after-tweet-claims-killer-trayvon-miller-lives/#ixzz1qONII6KM?test=latestnews

the real victims in this