PDA

View Full Version : Dirk always crying?

manujax
03-26-2012, 07:12 PM
hey all i am a long time lurker and a first time poster. i was watching the game against the mavs the other night and i noticed more than ever how much dirk cries just about every time he misses a shot. he flops and elbows alls the time and then cries when he doesnt get a foul called. i was watching some of the spurs mavs playoff games they have had over the years last night. he has been a baby his whole career from what i can tell. am i crazy or is he the biggest cry baby in the league? i remember a few years ago when timmy had problems with joey crawford and a lot of media people were saying that timmy complains about all the calls and and cries about everything. have they watched dirk? maybe its just me but i think that dirk is the biggest whiner around in any sport.

Hooks
03-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah guy acts like a baby when he doesn't get the calls he wants he gives up on a lot of plays when he feels he gets fouled. It's really annoying watching him post up, he acts like he's getting murdered or something the way he flails. 2nd most protected jump shooter aside from Durant tbh.

Agloco
03-26-2012, 07:25 PM
maybe its just me but i think that dirk is the biggest whiner around in any sport.

Dirk is most definitely not the biggest whiner in any sport.

Texas_Ranger
03-26-2012, 07:26 PM
always liked him and wanted that he gets a ring, but the guys one fucking pussy.

manujax
03-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Dirk is most definitely not the biggest whiner in any sport.
Who would you say then?

Agloco
03-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Who would you say then?

Any professional football player. And by football, I don't mean American.

manujax
03-26-2012, 07:41 PM

Well to be honest i dont watch soccer lol i hate it. I meant mainly the 4 major sports.

mazerrackham
03-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Well to be honest i dont watch soccer lol i hate it. I meant mainly the 4 major sports.

That's certainly an American perspective to not include soccer in the list of major sports.

Agloco
03-26-2012, 07:52 PM
That's certainly an American perspective to not include soccer in the list of major sports.

:lol

Indeed.

Agloco
03-26-2012, 07:55 PM

4 major American sports?

Well, I'll get back to you on that. I still say Dirk is not the worst though.

Sense
03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
I actually thought he didn't whine as much as he should have... not in that game, he was getting banged up, not to say they were all fouls but he wasn't getting the superstar calls that game, I didn't think he cried.

NRHector
03-26-2012, 08:04 PM
I actually thought he didn't whine as much as he should have... not in that game, he was getting banged up, not to say they were all fouls but he wasn't getting the superstar calls that game, I didn't think he cried.

it would had been a different story if the game was played at Dallas,he got away with a lot of shit over there

pgardn
03-26-2012, 08:11 PM
As much as I hate Dallas, I really like Dirk and Jason Kidd.

Jason Terry... his mom needed to beat him with her placenta when he was born.

Obstructed_View
03-26-2012, 08:24 PM

Clearly, anyone that names a non-soccer player as "the biggest whiner in any sport" isn't referring to soccer. :lol

pgardn
03-26-2012, 08:29 PM

Robben of Bayern Munich.

Best Dutch actress ever.

Seventyniner
03-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Duncan has done the same thing for a long, long time and we forgive him for it.

nickdaquick
03-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Duncan complains alot too. I hate it when Dirk gets touched while posting up and he starts flailing his arms and shaking his hair all over the place...like he got hit by a freight train.

tbh basketball players complain just as much as soccer players. Especially a few years ago when refs weren't handing out techs at will.

Sense
03-26-2012, 08:53 PM
it would had been a different story if the game was played at Dallas,he got away with a lot of shit over there

The OP claims he saw the recent game and noticed his crying, I didn't see shit.

Proxy
03-26-2012, 09:32 PM
:lol

why so much hate about Dirk?

tbh it's obvious Duncan did just as much whining in his career but that doesn't take away any of his accomplishments

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Proxy
03-26-2012, 09:34 PM

I didn't see the one in SA, but I did see the first one in DAL. You didn't see him start bitching when he and Manu got tangled up? Dirk bitched the entire game. Stop trying to be such a white knight about this.

Spursnlego
03-26-2012, 09:40 PM
I respect Dirk very much but I just hate the way he's always throwing his arms all over the place and expects a call...

manujax
03-26-2012, 10:00 PM

U must have missed the play that he got blocked and just quit on the play to bitch at the ref and make his cry baby faces. All while the spurs went back the other way on a fast break. To me if ur gonna bitch at least finish out the play. He did that a couple of times last game. Also i think he keeps his hair girly long so when he flails around it draws more attention. The worst i have seen timmy do is foul the guy that he thought fouled him to stop the play. Then he bitches at the ref. But again not nearly to the exstent that girly boy dirk does.

manujax
03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Jason Terry... his mom needed to beat him with her placenta when he was born.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of terry i think he is the dirtiest most disgraceful player in the nba. I will still never forget when he punched in finley in the nuts a few years ago. Finley should have beat the shit out of his punk ass for that.

Arlington Native
03-26-2012, 10:05 PM
3/10

100%duncan
03-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Dirk is a good man. Dallas is a pussy