PDA

View Full Version : __Do you honestly think the Defending world champions will just lay down and die?__

mouse
06-21-2005, 12:40 AM
YOU FOOLS !

Talking about river parades? It's only game SIX You really think The 2004 NBA Champions will just let you make fools of them on Live Tv?
they have Ba Ba Ba Ben , Wa Wa Wall lace....

I bet some of you have your night all planned out already....

talk about Jinxing your team....

I think some of you have been drinking to much Jesus juice.

you better be ready for a WAR!

I see game 7 you heard it here first, If not? I won't post here until the start of next season...

no one out Drama's the Queen Bee :smokin

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-fiction.jpg

davi78239
06-21-2005, 12:49 AM
I think the Spurs chances are very good tomorrow, but it'll be close up till the last couple of minutes I say. Detroit will put up a fight and will not surrender that easily. I'm sure Pop will be on their ass not to let up.

mavsfan1000
06-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Is that for all your screen names also? :lol

constantstate
06-21-2005, 12:52 AM
http://img91.echo.cx/img91/3782/loljesus1jc.jpg

davi78239
06-21-2005, 12:55 AM
We can all honestly guarantee no rioting downtown when the spurs win, that's for damn sure!

T Park
06-21-2005, 12:56 AM
I expect them to....die.....- Dr Evil

mavsfan1000
06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
this series is as close to over as possible with the way San Antonio has been dominating teams this year at home. I doubt they will even lose game 6 let alone the series. Game 5 was the only way Detroit had a chance. I would say it is 95% over.

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 01:05 AM
"It's no big deal," guard Lindsey Hunter said. "We just need to go down there and win two."

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:27 AM
I expect them to....die.....- Dr Evil

^ Rack :lmao

face it if you had to bet your last 5,ooo grand ? you would second guess also...

I lost $ 2,800.00 back in 2000 taking the Spurs over the lakers, I never fully recovered from it till this day,

constantstate
06-21-2005, 01:27 AM
just like it was no big deal to win 3 straight home games.

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:29 AM
just like it was no big deal to win 3 straight home games.

are you willing to make a wager?

mavsfan1000
06-21-2005, 01:32 AM
Nothing is guaranteed so that is why I wouldn't bet on that.

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Nothing is guaranteed so that is why I wouldn't bet on that.

well then why is san Antonio ready for a city wide celebration?
why is there gas in the river barges?

Seems to me someone in this city thinks different than you and I...

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:41 AM
i dont know what the program is....mouse do u wanna bet ur sac on the line?

:lol

If you meet me live at Dave and Busters I will shave my head .

constantstate
06-21-2005, 01:43 AM
well then why is san Antonio ready for a city wide celebration?

Seems to me someone in this city thinks different than you and I...

if a team run by mark cuban was ever in a game 6 of the finals... he'd be gaying up the city of dallas with banners getting ready for a parade quicker than you could shake a fist.

and you have $49 vbookie dollars. are you sure you know how betting works?

constantstate
06-21-2005, 01:48 AM
http://img209.echo.cx/img209/3327/boratdance246gg.gif
mark cuban game 6 final's dance

mavsfan1000
06-21-2005, 01:48 AM
Are you talking about next years Mavericks? :lol

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:54 AM
if a team run by mark cuban was ever in a game 6 of the finals... he'd be gaying up the city of dallas with banners getting ready for a parade quicker than you could shake a fist.

and you have $49 vbookie dollars. are you sure you know how betting works?

^ RACK :lmao

I will eat my crow.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/sprurs-eat-crow1.jpg

mouse
06-21-2005, 01:55 AM
i cant..i live to farhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Psssssst! it's call a web cam and a razor :lmao

constantstate
06-21-2005, 02:02 AM
^ RACK :lmao
I will eat my crow.

i think its gonna be a great game no matter, but damn... horry ripped their hearts out i think. it would have been different had they played really bad.

mouse
06-21-2005, 02:02 AM
Is this news worthy?

constantstate
06-21-2005, 02:04 AM
about as much as this thread.

Sense
06-21-2005, 02:05 AM
YOU FOOLS !

Talking about river parades? It's only game SIX You really think The 2004 NBA Champions will just let you make fools of them on Live Tv?

I see game 7 you heard it here first, If not? I won't post here until the start of next season...

You actually just jinxed their team...

Thanks Mouse.... Yet another save..

In the end, I truly believe you love the Spurs...

milkyway21
06-21-2005, 03:22 AM
YOU FOOLS !

sorry to hear you have more faith in Detroit than my favorite team, mouse. But i have 4 good reasons WHY the Spurs win in this series(game 5 or 6)....

#1 San Antonio- is a place where the Detroit Pistons, the reigning Champs haven't won in EIGHT years -- a span of 10 games. and;

#2 Spurs lost only three games there during the regular season, boasting the NBA's top home record.

#3 Tim Duncan is leading this team NOT Dirk Nowitski(pls God, let him make his FTs:D).

#4 2-time NBA Champ coach Pops is the coach, not Avery Johnson.[/B]

sorry, i have NO other reason....

phyzik
06-21-2005, 03:24 AM
YOU FOOLS !

1) Spurs up 3-2

2) Detroit hasnt won a game in SA for eight years

3) Spurs are the number one home team this season by far

4) home court

To answer you origional question.... Yes, I think th Spurs will win the WWF title belt..... eerrr, the NBA title ring and trophy.

GattoBlaster
06-21-2005, 04:27 AM
Hmmm, let's see...the Pistons have not won here in S.A. in over 10 years. In other words, the fat lady is at the podium and she's clearing her throat to sing.

How else can I spell this out for the Mavs most illiterate and assinine fan? Ballgame...scoreboard...game-friggin'-over! Let the parade begin, baby!

As I, and many other astute students of the game, predicted from the get-go...Spurs in 6!

Rack that, you troll!

td4mvp21
06-21-2005, 08:26 AM
"It's no big deal," guard Lindsey Hunter said. "We just need to go down there and win two."

Easier said than done. Losses like that hurt your confidence. We know from the experience. The Spurs were on a tear last year in the second round, we lost two blah blah, then game 5-we lost by one to the Lakers and we wen't downhill in Game 6. We were the defending champs at the time.

But, Detroit keeps proving everyone wrong so hopefully they won't do it again.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 08:29 AM

this is an example of "positive self-talk". Using this kind of positive self speech to oneself can help you to focus on a task with out being bogged down with thoughts of your impending total destruction . :fro

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 08:34 AM

Because that's a few folks' actual livelihood, maybe? Or their patrons were enjoying too many barracho beans in the Riverwalk restaurants?

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 10:13 AM
People keep talking about how Horry ripped our heart out w/ that shot, but to me it wasn't that big of a deal. We had time on the clock to win it, and didn't. at the end, the onus was on us. I don't feel that any panic button has been pushed. If anythinng, I felt that the Spurs had alot more pressure on their behalf to win game 5 than us. If this was a different team, than maybe I'd agree that the team just wouldn't be able to recover. However this team earned their rings by excelling during pressure. I strongly believe that we will win tonight. Game 7 who knows? but tonight will be our game.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 10:15 AM
I don't feel that any panic button has been pushed. recover. However this team earned their rings by excelling during pressure.

bla,bla,blah broken record forum

Vashner
06-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Mavricks suck... Detroit sucks.. Spurs RULE...

BYE!

jochhejaam
06-21-2005, 10:36 AM
People keep talking about how Horry ripped our heart out w/ that shot, but to me it wasn't that big of a deal. We had time on the clock to win it, and didn't. at the end, the onus was on us. I don't feel that any panic button has been pushed. If anythinng, I felt that the Spurs had alot more pressure on their behalf to win game 5 than us. If this was a different team, than maybe I'd agree that the team just wouldn't be able to recover. However this team earned their rings by excelling during pressure. I strongly believe that we will win tonight. Game 7 who knows? but tonight will be our game.

I agree, it hurt me a lot more when we got blown out the first 2 games.
Game 5 was great basketball and the Spurs were more clutch than we were.
And for those that are trying to drum up a Spurs victory based on history of "10 years without a home loss to the Pistons" let us all be mindful of that timeless and famous quote;

"Victories not yet won shall never have as an ally the victories of history"
-Christian Marlowe- <---(that would be me) :lol

anyone know where I can get a trademark on this quote? :lol
(and I already did a google search, no plagiarism) :)

spurschick
06-21-2005, 10:37 AM
From listening to Larry Brown and looking at his body language, you'd think that the Pistons were already dead. I know that game 5 was a tough loss, but the Spurs looked like ass in games 3 & 4 and Pop didn't look half as sullen as Brown does now. If he's bringing that kind of energy to his team, the Pistons and their fans shouldn't be too sad if he goes to Cleveland next season.

bdubya
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
People keep talking about how Horry ripped our heart out w/ that shot, but to me it wasn't that big of a deal.

But dood, losses like that, you just don't bounce back from; all these Spurs fans know it for a fact (I wonder why...). Remember that triple-OT heartbreaker against the Nets last year? It put the Pistons down 3-2 with the next game on the road, and we all know how THAT turned out...
:)

duncan2k5
06-21-2005, 11:03 AM
we aren't the NETS. think about what you are saying

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 11:05 AM
the Nets

:lmao :lmao

easjer
06-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Heartbreaking or not, pushed panic buttons or not, doesn't matter.

Statistics don't matter. History doesn't matter (they can't take my degree back because of that statement, right? Right?).

Which team shows up and plays tonight is what matters. Who will be more aggressive? Who will go after the boards? Whose offense will be most productive? Whose defense will clamp down hardest? Whose team will make the fewest mistakes? the fewest turnovers? the fewest crucial fouls?

We won't know until after tip off. This is no sure thing, folks. The only sure thing is that we don't want a game 7.

All of that being said, yeah, Larry Brown looks like Robert Horry stole his son's baseball bat and kicked the dog on the way out. . . that is not confidence inspiring if you are a Pistons fan, unless Larry Brown does not traditionally impart energy or encouragement to his team (I am not being sarcastic, I don't know).

bdubya
06-21-2005, 11:19 AM
we aren't the NETS. think about what you are saying

I KNOW you're not the Nets, thankyouverymuchmistertriviaguy. (and you forgot to add that the Finals have a 2-3-2 format, so Detroit doesn't get Game 7 at home this time).

Point is, I've read a lot of folks here saying that a loss like Game 5 tears your heart out, it's a dagger, you don't bounce back from it, blah blah blah....which says to me that some folks here still don't know NOTHIN' about the Pistons. But I think you're about to learn, and I am going to SERIOUSLY enjoy watching it happen.

easjer
06-21-2005, 11:25 AM
I KNOW you're not the Nets, thankyouverymuchmistertriviaguy. (and you forgot to add that the Finals have a 2-3-2 format, so Detroit doesn't get Game 7 at home this time).

Point is, I've read a lot of folks here saying that a loss like Game 5 tears your heart out, it's a dagger, you don't bounce back from it, blah blah blah....which says to me that some folks here still don't know NOTHIN' about the Pistons. But I think you're about to learn, and I am going to SERIOUSLY enjoy watching it happen.

See that the thing - the format screws with everything. When we lost (which, frankly, was more devastating than the Horry's 3 - Hail Mary from Duncan goes in on a prayer, leaving less than half a second on the clock and he scores, as opposed to Tony's foul on Rip's elbow, causing his missed shot), we went there and could have come home. The Pistons, same deal.

Pistons have to take two in SA - we haven't had back to back losses in SA all year. In fact, we've only had 5 losses all year. So that can't be encouraging.

Neither can the fact that SA has only lost 2 possible elimination games since Pop took over.

Of course, SA can't be comfortable knowing how well the Pistons are doing with not being eliminated, or their game 7 records.

There's no way to use history as a gauge, even the recent history of this series.

It's going to be good in a way that gives me ulcers, no doubt.

mouse
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM
I hope when the Pistons are up by 6 at halftime you all come in here and give me my props. I never said The Pistons would win it all. And I nver said the Spurs would not win it all.

This is not about being a Troll or trying to get under your skin, This Topic is about this city and you all so called fans that are acting as though you won game Six already,

My point is do you really think the Pistons will travel all the way to San Antonio just to lose my 20? You don't think being the 2004 NBA Champions means you have something to fight for? I don'y buy all the meaningless trivia about how the Pistons have not won in San Antonio in over 8 years etc.... just ask the red sox's fans about letting a curse control thier lives,

Look the Bottom-Line is I wish the Spurs well, But show some class and win Game SIX before you Celebrate, To gas up the river barges is one thing,

But to be already sitting on them with your pom poms and listening to we are the Champions is counting your chickens to soon, that's why they have game Sevens To bring people like you back to earth, Celebrate with all your heart just win game six first is that to much to ask?

See you all for Game 7 and remember you heard it here first....

remember game four..............

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-fly.jpg

Ps: If I sound messed up ,I blame the flies... :smokin

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
What's with the white boy wearing the "I hate white people" t-shirt?

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
I hope when the Pistons are up by 6 at halftime you all come in here and give me my props. I never said The Pistons would win it all. And I nver said the Spurs would not win it all.

:lmao I beleive we have no more space in the bandwagon. we can tie your ass to the flagpost though. :lol

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 05:18 PM
man, why does keda look like he's waiting for you to blow him....every time i see that pic, i crack up....:lol

Mouse, you bitch cuz Spurs fans don't show faith, and then bitch when other's 'count their chickens'.

We all know it ain't over til it's over. Value Possessions and Hustle, all will be well in Spursland.

Go Spurs Go! :smokin

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-21-2005, 05:20 PM
What's with the white boy wearing the "I hate white people" t-shirt?

I was so about to ask that...

mouse
06-21-2005, 05:25 PM
:lmao I beleive we have no more space in the bandwagon. we can tie your ass to the flagpost though. :lol

I don't want a seat on your cheesy Spurs wagon. I am a Maverick fan to the bone sa, But we are both from Texas, and I have many Spur fans as freinds, I do live in Texas, and I like posting at SpursTalk

I have no problem with any team winning tonight, I just don't like Bi polar Spur fans gasing up the river boats one day and are diving off the wagon the next. after game four you couldn't find a A Spurs fan, after game five everyone is naming their kids Big shot rob :lmao

do you see my point?

Smackie Chan
06-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Looks like mouse was right once again..... :smokin

Lee Harvey Oswald
06-21-2005, 09:03 PM
I think Mouse was off target on this one but he gave it a good shot.

Smackie Chan
06-21-2005, 10:47 PM
You people need to bow down and kiss mouse's feet... :lmao
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Spurs-Suck.jpg

mouse
06-21-2005, 11:45 PM
You would think someone could give me credit, maybe I should give my mo-jo to the Pistons for game seven,,

You should of had the GTG at Kori's so I can bring my lucky dog

Sophie :smokin

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/sophie-rules.jpg

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 11:46 PM
You would think someone could give me credit, maybe I should give my mo-jo to the Pistons for game seven,,

Mouse for MVP!!!!!!!

mavsfan1000
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/sophie-rules.jpg

mouse
06-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Looks like I may have to get my dog a pistons jersey brb :smokin

http://www.detnews.com/pix/2005/06/10/spiritjersey.jpg

constantstate
06-22-2005, 12:49 AM

we did have a 1pt lead at the half.

GattoBlaster
06-22-2005, 12:51 AM
Mouse, you were right...but you already knew that from my "pie" thread. But what the hell, I'll say it again.

mouse
06-22-2005, 12:55 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/sophie-jumps-ship.jpg

AFE7FATMAN
06-22-2005, 01:17 AM
Mouse

I'll give you credit but when we win the intrest rate will be 100% :lol

and yes I do agree sitting in the barge with Pom Poms
and trying to learn the words to we are the champions
is a bit much.

I'm seeing people wearing Spurs T Shirts
that broke their budget to buy one. Claiming
to be spurs Fans.
These are the same people that could not
pick out Malik Rose in a police line-up
consisting of Malik, Linton Johnson, Stephen Jackson,
Markey Mark and Condi RIce in Drag.

The attention span, by the majority of folks in SA, along with their knowledge of basketball, is not much better than for a two year old
i.e. 10minutes TOP

constantstate
06-22-2005, 01:21 AM
some tips:

condi rice in drag = how she'd like people to see her
linton johnson = could be nazr
markey mark = should be in jail
stephen jackson = was almost in jail

Al Sharpton
06-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Mouse

I'll give you credit but when we win the intrest rate will be 100% :lol

and yes I do agree sitting in the barge with Pom Poms
and trying to learn the words to we are the champions
is a bit much.

I'm seeing people wearing Spurs T Shirts
that broke their budget to buy one. Claiming
to be spurs Fans.
These are the same people that could not
pick out Malik Rose in a police line-up
consisting of Malik, Linton Johnson, Stephen Jackson,
Markey Mark and Condi RIce in Drag.

The attention span, by the majority of folks in SA, along with their knowledge of basketball, is not much better than for a two year old
i.e. 10minutes TOP

^rack :lmao

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/spurs-choke.jpg