PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds All American Slam Dunk Contest

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:12 PM
So these HS kids are tearing it up, and then there's the one token female in the group. Through 2 rounds she's never able to dunk the ball, try after try after try, she just grabs the alley oop and tosses it over the rim, her fingers barely touching the rim.

So it ends up something like this:

0 -female

Zero points in a dunk contest through two rounds? I was watching that shit and I couldn't believe it. I was waiting for Aston Kutcher to run out with the Punked crew.

Why the fuck would they put a woman in a dunk contest just to embarrass her? It was painful to watch.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:23 PM
That Griner girl can dunk, she just can't do it well in comparison to any black guy with hops and 6+ feet in height

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:26 PM
That Griner girl can dunk, she just can't do it well in comparison to any black guy with hops and 6+ feet in height
No, the bitch couldn't dunk. There was no comparison, and we're talking about HS not college.

I am not asking why women cannot dunk. I am asking why McDonalds organizers would put a girl in there only to be embarrassed.

DeadlyDynasty
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
There were like 2 white people in that entire gym

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
There were like 2 white people in that entire gym
And one of them was Ronald McDonald.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:28 PM
No, the bitch couldn't dunk. There was no comparison, and we're talking about HS not college.

I am not asking why women cannot dunk. I am asking why McDonalds organizers would put a girl in there only to be embarrassed.

She can dunk, just not well enough to compete

Latarian Milton
03-26-2012, 09:29 PM
if it's an embarrassment she got thrown in the contest and couldn't dunk, then WNBA is another fucking embarrassment too imho

DMC
She can dunk, just not well enough to compete
Ok, but she couldn't dunk. That's my point. She got like 10 tries on toss ups where she was trying to just fingertip the ball in and couldn't. 2 different rounds, nothing.

Why was she competing against people like Shabazz Muhammad?

InRareForm
youtube please

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Ok, but she couldn't dunk. That's my point. She got like 10 tries on toss ups where she was trying to just fingertip the ball in and couldn't. 2 different rounds, nothing.

Why was she competing against people like Shabazz Muhammad?

No idea, like I said, she can't dunk well enough to compete

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:31 PM
if it's an embarrassment she got thrown in the contest and couldn't dunk, then WNBA is another fucking embarrassment too imho
Oh she's got a full scholarship so more power to her, hope she becomes everything she wants to become. It's not about her.

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:31 PM
No idea, like I said, she can't dunk well enough to compete
I cannot dunk well enough to compete these days. I like saying that better than saying I cannot dunk.

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:32 PM
youtube please
It's 2012 and I tried to find it but couldn't.

Just happened today.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I cannot dunk well enough to compete these days. I like saying that better than saying I cannot dunk.

A woman who can dunk is the gender equivalent of a white guy under 6 feet doing a windmill

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:35 PM
A woman who can dunk is the gender equivalent of a white guy under 6 feet doing a windmill
What part of "can't dunk" don't you fucking get? It's not like she was rimming out throwdowns. She couldn't get over the fucking rim.

DeadlyDynasty
03-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Cornelius didn't participate in that contest. It was just random HS black chicks who all missed

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:38 PM
This was a white chick I think. Cannot even find her on Google.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:40 PM
What part of "can't dunk" don't you fucking get? It's not like she was rimming out throwdowns. She couldn't get over the fucking rim.

She can dunk, but didn't dunk

Need a lesson in English?

DeadlyDynasty
03-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Could've been, there were multiple girls there iirc. All I know is ESPN was showing women's basketball on one channel and women missing dunks on the other. Would've been nice to have some PBA reruns, ping-pong, or darts instead.

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:50 PM
She can dunk, but didn't dunk

Need a lesson in English?
So if a person tells you they can dunk a basketball and you toss it up there and they try 20 times and never get more than a couple inches above the rim with their fingers on any try, do you feel they can dunk, just that they couldn't on those tries?

Basically, why do you say she can dunk? Having dunked before doesn't mean she still can, just as having hit from half court doesn't mean she's a half court shooter who just happens to miss the rest of the time.

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Could've been, there were multiple girls there iirc. All I know is ESPN was showing women's basketball on one channel and women missing dunks on the other. Would've been nice to have some PBA reruns, ping-pong, or darts instead.
I was thinking curling or synchronized diving.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
So if a person tells you they can dunk a basketball and you toss it up there and they try 20 times and never get more than a couple inches above the rim with their fingers on any try, do you feel they can dunk, just that they couldn't on those tries?

Basically, why do you say she can dunk? Having dunked before doesn't mean she still can, just as having hit from half court doesn't mean she's a half court shooter who just happens to miss the rest of the time.

If they dunked before, sure. We've seen men fuck up dunk contests the same way but have no trouble dunking in game.

DMC
03-26-2012, 09:57 PM
If they dunked before, sure. We've seen men fuck up dunk contests the same way but have no trouble dunking in game.
You aren't getting it. You'd have to see the video I guess. I've never seen a guy not be able to get above the rim to dunk with 20 tries, if he can dunk. We're talking tip in dunks, not Blake Griffin shit.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 10:02 PM
You aren't getting it. You'd have to see the video I guess. I've never seen a guy not be able to get above the rim to dunk with 20 tries, if he can dunk. We're talking tip in dunks, not Blake Griffin shit.

She dunked recently

DMC
03-26-2012, 10:07 PM
She dunked recently

Which makes her a dunker obviously. Wonder why Tony Parker wasn't in the dunk contest this year.

pass1st
03-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Which makes her a dunker obviously. Wonder why Tony Parker wasn't in the dunk contest this year.

Already said she can't dunk well enough to compete

But...she can dunk

gambit1990
03-26-2012, 11:03 PM

:lol