PDA

View Full Version : Horry about to go off again on NBA-TV

ShoogarBear
06-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Third quarter just ended on the replay.

Dex
06-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Already watched it again twice on my DVR.

Talk about a game for ages. I can't wait to see it come on Classic in 10 years.

Horry For 3!
06-21-2005, 12:47 AM
I watched it again last night on ESPN.

whottt
06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
You know what I noticed re-watching that game?

Hubie Brown really knows his stuff...I honestly think the Pistons would have won that game if he had been coaching them...he was calling everything the Pistons shouldn't do...right before they did it.

No wonder Jerry West hired him.

leemajors
06-21-2005, 01:47 AM
dvr's are awesome, i still have the phoenix game with the crazy comeback on mine.

T Park
06-21-2005, 01:50 AM
watching it again is still no less amazing.

Unbelieveable performance by Bobby.

ShoogarBear
06-21-2005, 01:59 AM
That three he hit with Rasheed right in his grill was probably the most amazing shot of them all.

timvp
06-21-2005, 02:05 AM
If the Spurs would have lost that game, perhaps the worst call of them all was that continuation they gave Billups. He was no where close to shooting.

You know what I noticed re-watching that game?

Hubie Brown really knows his stuff...

Yeah I like that play when he was going on about how Bowen wasn't a good free-throw shooter for two minutes and wasn't surprised at all that the Pistons would foul with under ten seconds to go and it being a tie game. Al had to break it to him that the Spurs just called a timeout.

whottt
06-21-2005, 03:05 AM
:rolleyes

Hubie must have pissed you off when he cited Barry for a good defensive play...

timvp
06-21-2005, 03:58 AM
And yet another thread Whottt spins back to include Barry.

Nice job, Erin.

whottt
06-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Geez..and to think I threw you a lifepresever.

Let me just make sure I understand your position here...

You actually think a 2 time COY who is in the Hall, doesn't know the difference between a time out and a foul, and thinks it's a good idea to intentionally foul late in a tie game...

Instead of:
He's 72 years old, Rasheed did intentionally foul Bowen right in front of a ref, and Hubie elected to think his 72 year old eyes had the score wrong, rather than, Rasheed just did something incredibly stupid.

Rasheed was doing a lot of stupid stuff...that was another one he got away with...and was lucky the ref let it slide.