PDA

View Full Version : Cory Joseph Named NBA Development League Performer of the Week

BoricuaSpursFan
03-27-2012, 01:41 AM
I hope he is not a bust!:downspin:

Joseph, who is in the middle of his third assignment from the Spurs to the Toros, averaged 19.0 points, 9.3 assists and 9.0 rebounds last week as Austin went 3-0. He shot 57 percent from the field and 33 percent from three-point land, scoring an NBA D-League season-high 25 points in a 113-103 win over the Iowa Energy on March 21. He became the ninth NBA D-League player this season to record a triple-double when he tallied 15 points, 17 rebounds and 12 assists in a 112-82 win over the Maine Red Claws on March 23.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/120326_joseph

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 02:54 AM
throw him a party! I guess 3 times a charm.....still not sold on him....NBDL is like playing a pick up game at the local part..... to different leagues NBA and NBDL..

Lets see what he does Saturday.2/3 of your posts are obsessing over Cory Joseph.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-27-2012, 03:44 AM
throw him a party! I guess 3 times a charm.....still not sold on him....NBDL is like playing a pick up game at the local part..... to different leagues NBA and NBDL..

Lets see what he does Saturday.

If you are going to do the quasi troll dampen the enthusiasm routine at least say things that make sense. The talent is better than NCAA because most of these guys were starters on college teams before their eligibility ran out. Whats with the mindless belittling?

jjktkk
03-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Chump, where do you see CJ in a couple years?

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 04:08 AM
Chump, where do you see CJ in a couple years?No idea. He's just now starting to produce the way he should in Austin. I was under the impression he would spend the better part of his first two seasons in the D-League. He doesn't do any one thing especially well that would make me think he's a lock to stick in the league but if he puts on a bit of weight and continues to build his confidence, I can see the Spurs' picking up his option.

100%duncan
03-27-2012, 04:16 AM
averagin 3ple doubles in dleague eh? Hope he stays like this and do good next season for the spurs.

Cry Havoc
03-27-2012, 05:14 AM
throw him a party! I guess 3 times a charm.....still not sold on him....NBDL is like playing a pick up game at the local part.....
Lets see what he does Saturday.

And you would know this because....... oh yeah. Because you've obviously never played a day of basketball in your life.

to different leagues NBA and NBDL..

Two different leagues are... different? You don't say!

100%duncan
03-27-2012, 05:16 AM
^:lmao

Darkwaters
03-27-2012, 05:18 AM
texastea,

I'm curious. How old are you?

FlAVaK
03-27-2012, 05:31 AM
How old are you?

To

Darkwaters
03-27-2012, 05:39 AM
DNP - Old?

jjktkk
03-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Ok here's my thing when you enter the NBA draft after one year...Make sure your a lottery pick and ready to play...Dont get sent to the D-league 3 times and still getting guart. money.... I'm a season ticket holder and I hate to spend money on baby sitting players that should of stayed in college! thats my case and point! You can agree to disagree thats your right! poof be gone!:flag:

Lol, spoiled, Spurs fan.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 12:11 PM
So.....I dont have a problem with anybody else.You may want to investigate why you have such a huge problem with the kind of project the Spurs take on pretty much every season.

You're coming off as kind of psycho about it tbh.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Dude go back to work! or go cut your grass....do something.I'm not at work.

Are you?

Ditty
03-27-2012, 12:22 PM
2/3 of your posts are obsessing over Cory Joseph.

He seems to have the same penis envy for CJ that Tjastal has for James Anderson. I guess they don't understand anything about trying to develop young talent.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 12:26 PM
He seems to have the same penis envy for CJ that Tjastal has for James Anderson. I guess they don't understand anything about trying to develop young talent.Some folks don't understand that Joseph was going to be a two-year project no matter what and that a first round contract can fit that almost perfectly. I'm glad the Toros made the necessary changes to focus on his development. I honestly don't know why it took so long.

jag
03-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Old enough to kick your ____.

I hope you're not older than 12 because apparently that's when your psychological development stopped.

Dex
03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Old enough to kick your ____.

Not old enough to use grown-up words, eh?

Darkwaters
03-27-2012, 02:04 PM
I hope you're not older than 12 because apparently that's when your psychological development stopped.

12 was my first guess - based largely on the lack of command with the English language.

Although I guess he could be as old as say 16. And yes, thats an indictment of the American Public Education system.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Ok here's my thing when you enter the NBA draft after one year...Make sure your a lottery pick and ready to play...Dont get sent to the D-league 3 times and still getting guart. money.... I'm a season ticket holder and I hate to spend money on baby sitting players that should of stayed in college! thats my case and point! You can agree to disagree thats your right! poof be gone!:flag:

Spare me the 'its my right to behave like this routine.' Again being mindless. There is a direct causation between TJ's injury and CJ's being brought up and down. This is more mindless nonsense. Try harder because I don't appreciate a complete lack of insight.

spursince#99
03-27-2012, 02:57 PM
This game had to have been a Fluke

timvp
03-27-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm starting to think texastea drank too much of that Texas tea. Slow your role brah that's what killed Pimp C, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-27-2012, 04:18 PM
:lmao

I really prefer the way guys like cant who is just overtly aggressive and mouse who has humor foremost on his mind troll.

You are just doing the age old trollof ragging on a prospect, claiming your right to bitch and then resorting to smilies. i suppose you think that your trolling is successful. I'm not mad; its just that in a lightly moderated site sucha s this your trolling is just a tired routine.

its like going to see the Spurs play Portland and Duncan, Manu and Tony all get sat so your left watching Bonner. You suck at trolling.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
This game had to have been a FlukeNot really. The past three games reflect a shift in how the Toros played Joseph, meaning he ran the offense no matter who else was out there -- even when he was out there with two other point guards as he was in the first of the three games. Again, I don't know why it took so long for the staff to do this, but it's already paying off.

Mel_13
03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
You suck at trolling.

I don't think he's trolling so much as he's just 12 years old.

benefactor
03-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Between this guy and RaZon it's been quite a colorful week here. That and roycrikside outing himself as some Califag who thinks he's better than the rest of America.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2012, 05:20 PM
:lobt2::lobt::lobt2::flag:Quality post!

Four stars!

http://www.iconbazaar.com/alphabets/animated/great_stars/gstar-g1a.gifhttp://www.iconbazaar.com/alphabets/animated/great_stars/gstar-n1a.gifhttp://www.iconbazaar.com/alphabets/animated/great_stars/gstar-s1a.gifhttp://www.iconbazaar.com/alphabets/animated/great_stars/gstar-f1a.gif