PDA

View Full Version : The completely RaZon thought thread

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 12:03 PM
RaZon, this is just for you. Feel free to share all of your ideas, opinions, lists, etc. here. Consider this your own personal litter box.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Hahahahaha!

Lets see...

me

American Idol
20 Man Battle Royal
Heavymetal
Music
Racist/Racism
Nicknames

others..

I'm Back
Wipe It Down, Wipe It Down
lebemb rate these feet
Don't use shampoo
Boyfriend
Who is that?

Hmmmm? I know, I know...I'm the troll....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is at 32 I'm simply too old for this board. Outgrew....I fucked your mama....and all that silly shit long ago. Sure I played that, at 19. At 19 it's funny, at 32 it's stupid.

But since you did dedicate a thread just to little old me.

About as good as it gets.

BtZ6DoeimP4&feature=related (http://BtZ6DoeimP4&feature=related)

redzero
03-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah, you are the troll.

Bill_Brasky
03-28-2012, 12:48 PM
The funny part is that you think 32 is old....proving that you probably aren't that old.

manufan10
03-28-2012, 12:48 PM
You are very arrogant and always condescend to others.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah, you are the troll.

I got to be honest, everything I've talked about here I've talked about at other places. Nobody has ever...you're a troll.....why here?

RaZon
03-28-2012, 12:56 PM
You are very arrogant and always condescend to others.

Go back and look at what I do. You'll notice I'm dead serious about the things I talk about. Then here comes some punk and I simply punch back. Prove that wrong. Like I've said many times, be cool and it will be cool act like a punk/jerk I'll treat you like one. Where have I ever went into somebody's thread and acted like you/others do in mine....well?

manufan10
03-28-2012, 12:57 PM
I gave the olive branch and fig leaf and was turn down. I was even mocked in this thread. I have made the honest attempt to others here but no more of the same rudeness. So forget it then. I will be rude back and carry on. It should not be up to just one side to try to be nice to others.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 12:58 PM
The funny part is that you think 32 is old....proving that you probably aren't that old.

Trust me you don't lie to be older.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 01:03 PM
I gave the olive branch and fig leaf and was turn down. I was even mocked in this thread. I have made the honest attempt to others here but no more of the same rudeness. So forget it then. I will be rude back and carry on. It should not be up to just one side to try to be nice to others.

I don't need anyone to be...nice. Just don't act like some little kid with a foul mouth who has to bother everyone who doesn't post what they like. I don't read 3/4's the stuff on this or any other board. I find those few thrreads that interest me, I sure in the hell don't search anyone out and.....your mama sure can suck cock.....and totally stupid shit like that. Read what interests you and ignore what doesn't.....bingo!

manufan10
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
You started it.

You thought it was funny but you cannot take same as what you dish to others. You think it is funny with all your xenophobic insults and hateful ethnocentric craps you post always to Europeans. You like to use the insults and foul language all the time to put down others. When just a few posts do the same to you are pleading for help to ban the offenders.

I would like to get along with you but you refuse. You believe it is your duty to bash and attack. Please just stop as I have asked. There is no reason why we have all these attack posts to each other in Club section of forum.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 01:25 PM
You started it.

You thought it was funny but you cannot take same as what you dish to others. You think it is funny with all your xenophobic insults and hateful ethnocentric craps you post always to Europeans. You like to use the insults and foul language all the time to put down others. When just a few posts do the same to you are pleading for help to ban the offenders.

I would like to get along with you but you refuse. You believe it is your duty to bash and attack. Please just stop as I have asked. There is no reason why we have all these attack posts to each other in Club section of forum.

That is about as wrong as it gets. I don't start anything, I don't play that. I want to talk about the things I start threads about, not the stupid bullshit I'm stuck with here. It's not me, I've had long interesting talks on other boards without anyone foaming at the mouth like you people do here.

I'm not gonna take any shit off nobody, I'm weird that way.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/3/28/837381.jpg

O.J. Simpson
03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
That is about as wrong as it gets. I don't start anything, I don't play that. I want to talk about the things I start threads about, not the stupid bullshit I'm stuck with here. It's not me, I've had long interesting talks on other boards without anyone foaming at the mouth like you people do here.

I'm not gonna take any shit off nobody, I'm weird that way.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/3/28/837381.jpg

Oh My God. Will you shut the fuck up?

You're lucky I'm locked up.

CubanSucks
03-28-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't approve of this lynch mob. Guy's just tryin to go about his postings, amirite?

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Everyone is missing the point. I started this thread for RaZon so he could post his "intelligent" stuff. So that anyone interested could come by and have "long talks" about whatever it is he posts. If you don't like RaZon or his thoughts, then just don't visit this thread.

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Everyone is missing the point. I started this thread for RaZon so he could post his "intelligent" stuff. So that anyone interested could come by and have "long talks" about whatever it is he posts. If you don't like RaZon or his thoughts, then just don't visit this thread.

and to follow up, I would ask that RaZon only posts here and doesn't start any threads or respond in any other threads.

manufan10
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM
WTF? I think an ignore for you now. You are just a troll and rude.

Bill_Brasky
03-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Trust me you don't lie to be older.

You don't brag about it either :lol

2pac > Kobe
03-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RaZon is legit and everybody is blinded by their own ignorance

DMC
03-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Dude's at least half a fag even if he is a troll.

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Dude's at least half a fag even if he is a troll.

I'd bet my money it's his lower half.

Muser
03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Is this guy guitardude?

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 05:31 PM
I'd bet my money it's his lower half.

Thinking it through, it's probably the half that would include his mouth, butthole, and penis. And hands and nipples.

jeebus
03-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Thinking it through

But...I thought you can't think of anything?:depressed

pawe
03-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Is this guy guitardude?

It's amazing that we are thinking of the same person.

RaZon
03-28-2012, 06:58 PM
This is about the funniest thing I've ever seen when it comes to this messageboard trip. I started doing this about 10 years ago, yep out of boredom. I searched out some sites that talked football/track & field/music. A few of those sites had boards similiar to this one, The Clubhouse, The Den, The Hangout. I never had any problems, and didn't expect any here.

Is there something going on I'm not aware of? If I try to talk music I'm a troll? If I talk anything...trolling???? What is that about? I'm dead serious why all this concern with a thread on a messageboard? It's ridiculous. You people are really that worried about me or anyone else? I couldn't care less what you people do, post 99 treads a day..big fucking deal~! Talk about whatever you want why would I give a shit? That is until it involves me.

I'm guessing a lot of you are just kids (not trying to be a smartas..honest) and really don't get it. Just like I didn't get it when I was a kid. It's all about respect. Don't act stupid on somebody else's thread, do that on your own. Go in with a legit interest or ignore the thread, I read maybe two /three threads a day the rest don't interest me but do I....look you fucking faggot yakyakyak...that's what kids play. I'd feel ridiculous playing that. I only go that route when kicked/punched, then I'm like anyone else I kick/punch back.

I mentioned my mother died in a car accident a few years ago, yet I have to still read...yo mama....come on people have some class...ok? If you are talking about peoples parents do you think you have any business calling anyone anything? I'd be far more concerned with why you weren't raised properly than a troll on a messagboard.

You will never see me criticize or bug anyone, unless provoked. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Just be cool people....ok?

This is cool.

5jeUINzHK9o (http://5jeUINzHK9o)

Landon Donofag
03-28-2012, 10:06 PM
U8gR26VLI2k

:cry

Landon Donofag
03-28-2012, 10:12 PM
IS3M10x1tVg

cantthinkofanything
03-28-2012, 10:42 PM
I think the most damning evidence that you're a troll is that if were the least bit serious about having intelligent discussions, you would have left by now. Not to mention that you say you're some experienced message board person yet you chose SpursTalk Club to share your thoughts.

That being said, I guess the fact that you've got so many people trying to explain why you're a bad troll makes you troll pretty successful after all. Quite genius actually.

DMC
03-28-2012, 11:48 PM
When you cannot get laid, despite your cool guitar playing and how all the cool guys flock to you in college, you have to have a backup plan.

ElBorracho
03-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Este pinche thread no tiene razon.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I think the most damning evidence that you're a troll is that if were the least bit serious about having intelligent discussions, you would have left by now. Not to mention that you say you're some experienced message board person yet you chose SpursTalk Club to share your thoughts.

That being said, I guess the fact that you've got so many people trying to explain why you're a bad troll makes you troll pretty successful after all. Quite genius actually.

I'm extremely successful at this. Actually legendary.:D

jeebus
04-04-2012, 11:44 AM
This is about the funniest thing I've ever seen when it comes to this messageboard trip. I started doing this about 10 years ago, yep out of boredom. I searched out some sites that talked football/track & field/music. A few of those sites had boards similiar to this one, The Clubhouse, The Den, The Hangout. I never had any problems, and didn't expect any here.

Is there something going on I'm not aware of? If I try to talk music I'm a troll? If I talk anything...trolling???? What is that about? I'm dead serious why all this concern with a thread on a messageboard? It's ridiculous. You people are really that worried about me or anyone else? I couldn't care less what you people do, post 99 treads a day..big fucking deal~! Talk about whatever you want why would I give a shit? That is until it involves me.

I'm guessing a lot of you are just kids (not trying to be a smartas..honest) and really don't get it. Just like I didn't get it when I was a kid. It's all about respect. Don't act stupid on somebody else's thread, do that on your own. Go in with a legit interest or ignore the thread, I read maybe two /three threads a day the rest don't interest me but do I....look you fucking faggot yakyakyak...that's what kids play. I'd feel ridiculous playing that. I only go that route when kicked/punched, then I'm like anyone else I kick/punch back.

I mentioned my mother died in a car accident a few years ago, yet I have to still read...yo mama....come on people have some class...ok? If you are talking about peoples parents do you think you have any business calling anyone anything? I'd be far more concerned with why you weren't raised properly than a troll on a messagboard.

You will never see me criticize or bug anyone, unless provoked. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Just be cool people....ok?

This is cool.

5jeUINzHK9o (http://5jeUINzHK9o)

lol posting videos that no one will watch

Venti Quattro
04-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Stop hot-linking your Youtube videos for fuck's sake, you twat.