PDA

View Full Version : Women vs. Men

xellos88330
03-28-2012, 01:31 PM
For some reason all these women on my facebook page started posting this crap all over the friggin place ( http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2012/03/cold-case-outrage-files-maxims-feminist-cure-offends-again/50461/) saying they are pissed off about how it puts pressure on women to dress sexier and all that other feminist shit.

Frankly I am fucking tired of it. I am attracted to hot women. So fucking sue me. If you would get off your ass and do something about it you wouldn't have to get pissed off at women who work hard to look good. A womans body is a fucking glorious thing to look at. Why get so pissed off at men who recognize it when it is at its peak condition. You should be fucking proud that woman can make mens heads snap at the neck just to ogle them.

Before you women start trying to flame on me for my humble opinion, ask yourself this. Are you more attracted men who take care of themselves physically or guys who are fat flabby and obviously don't give two shits about what they look like? Which are you most likely to fuck? If you try to tell me that what they look like doesn't fucking matter, you need to fucking stop lying to yourself.

In conclusion, why is it ok for women to want men who are in shape, but men are pigs for wanting a woman for the same fucking thing?

/rant

xellos88330
03-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Fuk yo thanks clown.

I take it your wife is fat?

CuckingFunt
03-28-2012, 02:12 PM
For some reason all these women on my facebook page started posting this crap all over the friggin place ( http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2012/03/cold-case-outrage-files-maxims-feminist-cure-offends-again/50461/) saying they are pissed off about how it puts pressure on women to dress sexier and all that other feminist shit.

Frankly I am fucking tired of it. I am attracted to hot women. So fucking sue me. If you would get off your ass and do something about it you wouldn't have to get pissed off at women who work hard to look good. A womans body is a fucking glorious thing to look at. Why get so pissed off at men who recognize it when it is at its peak condition. You should be fucking proud that woman can make mens heads snap at the neck just to ogle them.

Before you women start trying to flame on me for my humble opinion, ask yourself this. Are you more attracted men who take care of themselves physically or guys who are fat flabby and obviously don't give two shits about what they look like? Which are you most likely to fuck? If you try to tell me that what they look like doesn't fucking matter, you need to fucking stop lying to yourself.

In conclusion, why is it ok for women to want men who are in shape, but men are pigs for wanting a woman for the same fucking thing?

/rant

You're out of your depth.

Woo Bum-kon
03-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Women can make men do crazy things.

TE
03-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Women are hypocritical at almost every instance and they get away with it most of the time.

CubanMustGo
03-28-2012, 03:13 PM
LOL anyone worried about a Maxim article written in 2003

monosylab1k
03-28-2012, 03:18 PM

lol

monosylab1k
03-28-2012, 03:19 PM
tbh being a picklebreath i wish i had thought of that troll. maybe there's time to make a VTech massacre guy troll.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2012, 04:31 PM
So maybe you should block those women and delete that article from your Facebook so you don't have to be pissed off?

xellos88330
03-28-2012, 04:52 PM
So maybe you should block those women and delete that article from your Facebook so you don't have to be pissed off?

Perhaps...

I don't think it would be as much fun though.

xellos88330
03-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Fuk yo backpage.com line of inquiry clown

Fuk yo "fuk yo" reply clown.

Jacob1983
03-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Humans are sexist. Move on.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2012, 02:02 AM
these days its all about the money, they dont care what u look like as long they get the money

when they done with you as a broke ass or they are done with their skank lives, complaining about this and that why they cant find a soul mate....so they go and get a hymen reconstruction operation to make it they are still a virgin and dupe the dumb innocent guy who thinks he is her first guy to pop that cherry....

Vagina
03-29-2012, 02:08 AM
All I can say is I work it.

mrsmaalox
03-29-2012, 09:09 AM
these days its all about the money, they dont care what u look like as long they get the money

when they done with you as a broke ass or they are done with their skank lives, complaining about this and that why they cant find a soul mate....so they go and get a hymen reconstruction operation to make it they are still a virgin and dupe the dumb innocent guy who thinks he is her first guy to pop that cherry....

How the hell do you come up with this stuff? Personal experience?? :lmao :lmao

ALVAREZ6
03-29-2012, 05:19 PM
How the hell do you come up with this stuff? Personal experience?? :lmao :lmao

lmao that's the TDMVPDPOY way...bitches, retards, and "fkkn wankers". Those people summarize the world.

Goran Dragic
03-29-2012, 05:57 PM
i'd take women in a group intellectual challenge

Is that why we've had so many female presidents?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-29-2012, 06:07 PM

:lol

NFO
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/jph7av.gif

Jeff Leppard
03-29-2012, 07:25 PM
If you like good looking women, why do you have so many ugly and fat ones as Facebook friends?