PDA

View Full Version : Gary Neals role

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2012, 12:39 AM
does he even have a role anymore or serve a purpose on this team.....

his doing a shit job trying to be PG, let alone how hard is it to bring the ball up court and passing it to the real ball handlers on the team. He cant even create plays, play defense on opposing pg or sg....while the new guys like jax, diaw can be pointforward with green/kl sometimes bringin the ball up going coast to coast...green does a better job being a ballhandler then neal...

him bricking shots is not helping his cause, his starting to play like blair now chucking shots

im starting to think whether his even better then bonner this season or not, maybe he should be put into the dog house....

Bonner4MVPzz
03-29-2012, 12:57 AM
neal with it faggot

Beanzamillion21
03-29-2012, 12:57 AM
I think he is still filling in until Patty Mills is more acclimated. I want him to go back to his spot up roll, he was great at that.

GSH
03-29-2012, 01:03 AM
I think he is still filling in until Patty Mills is more acclimated. I want him to go back to his spot up roll, he was great at that.

I've said for a while - take him out of that PG role, and let Gary Neal be Gary Neal.

And no matter what anybody says, without his scoring flurry tonight, we probably lose the game. He was having an awful night... an awful couple of nights. But from the moment he made that last-second scoop at the buzzer, he knew what he was doing. We had to have the offense and he delivered. The man is a stone cold assasin when the heat is on. I'd say that's a pretty good role.

[Before the flaming - nobody makes EVERY clutch shot. But Neal has done it a bunch of times in his short career. He's a guy who wants the ball in those situations.]

Robz4000
03-29-2012, 01:07 AM
What GSH said, without Neal the Spurs lose. He gave the Spurs some life when the Kings had momentum. He isn't a PG and shouldn't be forced to be one. Let him back-up Manu or come off the bench when the offense is stalling.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2012, 01:13 AM
What GSH said, without Neal the Spurs lose. He gave the Spurs some life when the Kings had momentum. He isn't a PG and shouldn't be forced to be one. Let him back-up Manu or come off the bench when the offense is stalling.

with or without neal, just like without bonner tonight, someone wouldve taken those shots or stepped up

TwelveGs210
03-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Lmao at forcing yourself to find someone other than Blair to complain about..

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Lmao at forcing yourself to find someone other than Blair to complain about..

blair already gets alot of criticisim that its no point pointing the finger at him when its a given his a bona-fide scrub, just like that other turd name BONNER when he scores as much as his opponent or allow alot of stupid freebies due to shit defense and rotation...

Neal is just as close belonging in this tier of scrubs that belongs at the end of the bench with the other scrub anderson and draft busts

TwelveGs210
03-29-2012, 01:28 AM
To complain about his PG skills is a pointless argument as this is not his role anyways. Give Patty some time to fill the TJ Ford role, and he goes back to full time SG.

Darkwaters
03-29-2012, 01:36 AM
Bonner isn't a scrub. Hes frustrating. And hes un-clutch. But hes no scrub. Hes just a regular season player and playoff fools gold.

Blair is definitely a scrub.

Neal brings a lot to the table. He has holes in his game, but hes clutch when it matters. Thats what elevates him.

FkLA
03-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Gary Neal is by far the best shooter on the team. So thats his fucking role, clown...to let them fly from behind the arc. Dont understand why youre so upset that he takes around 10 shots and 3-5 threes per game.

100%duncan
03-29-2012, 06:16 AM
He's an SG we all know that. I hope that Mills will be the back-up PG and Pop won't fuck with Neal's position anymore.