PDA

View Full Version : Trolling....

RaZon
03-29-2012, 11:14 AM
...as only I can:king

I'm done fighting it and have decided to accept my role here...The Troll. Yes I confess unlike all of you when I post a thread I am looking for conversation and opinions. I do have one small problem however. I post about racism, music, nicknames other places and I get some intelligent conversation/opinions. Here I get silliness and anything but intelligent conversation. Which makes me wonder if only you guys know what trolling really consists of. Those others places way behind the times. If not for you guys I probably would never have known about my severe case of trollitist...so thank you:D

I guess I probably grew up a troll but just didn't know it. I've always liked the spotlight, the center of attention. In high school I got that by scoring touchdowns and winning races. Once a man about town I got that much needed attention on the dance floor. Little did I know I was actually just trolling.

Both my parents are gone, so they will never know that they raised a troll. Mom did play the piano but was a quiet person, nothing trollistic about her. Dad was x military and strict, too serious to be involved with trollism. Didn't know my grandparents all that well, they lived in Arkansas and Oklahoma. I'm guessing somewhere in my family tree....trolls. Maybe Ancestry.Com could shine some light on this. You gotta have trollism in your blood, obviously I have trollism gusing thru my veins.

With trollism being a disease what can be done about it? Medications, shrinks? Or am I just going to have to accept that trollitist behavior cannot be cured? Imagine being an old grey....troll....whoa!

I have noticed that the other trolls I've encountered on these boards, all had something other than just needing/wanting attention in common, they all loved music. This troll is no different.

z6Ptup0lIYM (http://z6Ptup0lIYM)

redzero
03-29-2012, 11:29 AM
You were subtle at first. I actually thought that you were just a moron. Now you are being way too obvious.

ElBorracho
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Vato, no nececitas razon para trolling.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
You were subtle at first. I actually thought that you were just a moron. Now you are being way too obvious.

That's another thing I have to thank this board for, being I'm very successful in my line of work and very well read and surround myself with other successful and intelligent people, to find out I'm actually a moron/stupid/idiot......how could I not have known that? Thank you for seeing how things really are.

Like I mentioned I didn't know about my trollism until I landed here, now I do.

Being an apparently obvious moron, it does amaze me how I've accomplished what I have, so many people I've fooled.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Vato, no nececitas razon para trolling.

translation?

That RaZon, what a fucking troll:rolleyes

Close?

Leetonidas
03-29-2012, 11:44 AM
cool story bro

RaZon
03-29-2012, 11:49 AM
cool story bro

Thank you sir.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
The troll?

Just another troll.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
The troll?

Just another troll.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM
The troll?

Just another troll.

Trust me amigo anyone can be a ChumpDumper, that takes no skills at all.

Now how many trolls can do this?

All Time USC 100m

lane

1.Clancy Edwards...10.07
2.Frank Wykoff...first legal 9.4
3.Lennox Miller...Olympic silver/bronze
4.James Sanford...10.02
5.Don Quarrie...Olympic silver/200m gold
6.Mel Patton...first 9.3/Olympic 200m gold
7.Charles Paddock....Olympic gold 1920
8.Jeff Laynes..10.01

Pre 1930 Mississippi Delta bluesmen

Rube Lacy
Freddie Spruell
Charley Patton
Tommy Johnson
Ishman Bracey
Charley McCoy
Garfield Akers
Bobby Grant
Uncle Bud Walker
William Harris
Jim Thompkins

The Great 49 Running Backs

Joe "The Jet" Perry
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
J.D.Smith
Ken Williard
Delvin Williams
Roger Craig
Wendell Tyler
Garrison Hearst
Frank Gore

No way in Hell am I just another plain, ordinary, run of the mill, troll:rolleyes

Rube Lacy only recored one record, then left that Devil's music for the ministry. He left us the best example of early Mississippi Delta blues on record.......

cj6wepE_NvY (http://cj6wepE_NvY)

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Trust me amigo anyone can be a ChumpDumper, that takes no skills at all.

Now how many trolls can do this?All of them.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:37 PM
All of them.

You sure know a lot about trollism for a mere ChumpDumper.....hmmmm?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 01:38 PM
You sure know a lot about trollism for a mere ChumpDumper.....hmmmm?It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:39 PM
dis guy's like a mix between xrayzebra and taco

I've already admitted to a bad/sever case of trollitist.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:43 PM
It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.

I think you misunderstood me slick, I was talking about how simple you are. Being up on trollism as you apparently are doesn't say much for your depth and complexities. As we all know trollism is like that crazy uncle nobody talks about.

Leetonidas
03-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I've already admitted to a bad/sever case of retardation.

fify

Jeff Leppard
03-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I don't think you're a troll. You are, however, an extremely shitty poster.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I think you misunderstood me slick, I was talking about how simple you are. Being up on trollism as you apparently are doesn't say much for your depth and complexities. As we all know trollism is like that crazy uncle nobody talks about.People talk about trolling all the time.

You're doing it now.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:52 PM
fify

Aren't you the author of...

fat tub of shit
you racist fuck

....?

But you're cool...right?

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't think you're a troll. You are, however, an extremely shitty poster.

Dude, everybody can see I'm a troll. Why fight it?

RaZon
03-29-2012, 01:56 PM
People talk about trolling all the time.

You're doing it now.

I'm only talking about it today because I woke up looked in the mirror and there stood this troll looking back me. I knew then that you guys were right. I was living a lie.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm only talking about today because I woke up looked in the mirror and there stood this troll looking back me. I knew then that you guys were right. I was living a lie.You're still talking about it.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 02:10 PM
You're still talking about it.

You have some comprehension skills malfunction? Isn't it still...today? I'm going to make a day of since that's all anyone ever wants to talk to me about, lets talk about it.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 02:11 PM
You have some comprehension skills malfunction? Isn't it still...today? I'm going to make a day of since that's all anyone ever wants to talk to me about, lets talk about it.So you're a troll.

Now what?

Looks like you're out of ideas.

Bad trolling.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 02:16 PM
So you're a troll.

Now what?

Looks like you're out of ideas.

Bad trolling.

Oh I don't think so:troll

ChumpDumper
03-29-2012, 02:17 PM
And only after a few days, too.

Sad.

DMC
03-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Koolaid Man M.O.

When you've been outed as a troll and you continue the shtick anyhow, you really have nothing left to do.

RaZon
03-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Koolaid Man M.O.

When you've been outed as a troll and you continue the shtick anyhow, you really have nothing left to do.

I wasn't outed I was diagnosed. I didn't know I was inflicted with... Trollism, it took all you incredible posters here at the Playhouse to clue me in. Now that I know I'm inflicted with Trollism I can only troll. I have no choice, if you have Trollism you have Trollism.

Now what do you people do about your Trollphobia? Can't we live in peace with the same rights as everyone else? Why do we have to constantly be made fun of it, that hurts you know.

Music us trolls dig...

Hp1xPKsklyY (http://Hp1xPKsklyY)

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2012, 04:07 PM
...as only I can:king

I'm done fighting it and have decided to accept my role here...The Troll. Yes I confess unlike all of you when I post a thread I am looking for conversation and opinions. I do have one small problem however. I post about racism, music, nicknames other places and I get some intelligent conversation/opinions. Here I get silliness and anything but intelligent conversation. Which makes me wonder if only you guys know what trolling really consists of. Those others places way behind the times. If not for you guys I probably would never have known about my severe case of trollitist...so thank you:D

I guess I probably grew up a troll but just didn't know it. I've always liked the spotlight, the center of attention. In high school I got that by scoring touchdowns and winning races. Once a man about town I got that much needed attention on the dance floor. Little did I know I was actually just trolling.

Both my parents are gone, so they will never know that they raised a troll. Mom did play the piano but was a quiet person, nothing trollistic about her. Dad was x military and strict, too serious to be involved with trollism. Didn't know my grandparents all that well, they lived in Arkansas and Oklahoma. I'm guessing somewhere in my family tree....trolls. Maybe Ancestry.Com could shine some light on this. You gotta have trollism in your blood, obviously I have trollism gusing thru my veins.

With trollism being a disease what can be done about it? Medications, shrinks? Or am I just going to have to accept that trollitist behavior cannot be cured? Imagine being an old grey....troll....whoa!

I have noticed that the other trolls I've encountered on these boards, all had something other than just needing/wanting attention in common, they all loved music. This troll is no different.

It's the Arkansas connection. Sometimes that incest mutation skips a generation.

ginobili's bald spot
03-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Who the hell are you?

RaZon
03-29-2012, 04:15 PM
It's the Arkansas connection. Sometimes that incest mutation skips a generation.

You might be on to something there. I do know one of my grandpa's was a geek who worked the minstrel shows, yep...bit the heads off chickens. I had a aunt who worked one of the whorehouse's just ouside Ava Missoiri, they called her Deep Well. Apparently she also played some badass slide guiar. A couple of my cousins who still live in Little Rock play in a Grunge band.....The Tittie Nipples.

Spartacus
03-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm Spartacus!

cantthinkofanything
03-29-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm Spartacus!

you smell like Fartacus

RaZon
03-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Who the hell are you?

Since you asked...

real name...Emerson Perriot
location...Fresno California
occupation...professional gambler
not married without children
hobbies...music, football, track & field, literature....historian. Artist.
X's...running back, defensive back, kick returner, sprinter, Navy, insurance salesmen
current...bodybuilding troll
favorite movie...Cool Hand Luke
favorite music artist...Tom Waits
favorite bluesman...Lightnin' Hopkins
favorite dead author...H.P.Lovecraft
favorite current author...James Lee Burke

perfect 24 hours....sex in the morning with Miss July of that year, go back to sleep. Wake up at 1, she is gone. Read Burke for a couple hours before the 49ers beat whoever to win their 6th Superbowl. Then a few friends come over for some poker, I win all the money, as they are leaving in steps Miss September(Miss July told her about...it), we are up all night.