PDA

View Full Version : So which black guy should be the token interview before the Saints hire Parcells?

Pelicans78
03-29-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm thinking New Orleans native Avery Johnson.

Or maybe former New Orleans Hornets coach Byron Scott or current coach Monty Williams.

Maybe Aaron Brooks can help out his old team.

DeadlyDynasty
03-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Most teams deal with the Rooney Rule by interviewing one of their positional coaches...makes it simple. Saints probably have at least one brotha on the staff they can do the charade with.

Pelicans78
03-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Most teams deal with the Rooney Rule by interviewing one of their positional coaches...makes it simple. Saints probably have at least one brotha on the staff they can do the charade with.

They did have one, but he became the head coach at Tulane. If he all of a sudden interviewed, other coaches would use it against him in recruiting. I'm not sure if there is another on the staff.

JamStone
03-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Art Shell. He doesn't mind being a token pawn.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-29-2012, 05:36 PM
http://dybiz.com/sites_randomblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/katrina_beer_looter.jpg

jack sommerset
03-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Peyton is smart. If someone inside the organizations takes over and wins big, they will keep him. If they hire some newbie it means Peyton is out, obviously.Parcells, a 70 year old future HOF wil have zero problem leaving the gig after one year no matter what happens. He will look awesome either way, driving off into the sunset with a ring or helping a buddy out. Genius I say. God bless.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Peyton is smart. If someone inside the organizations takes over and wins big, they will keep him. If they hire some newbie it means Peyton is out, obviously.Parcells, a 70 year old future HOF wil have zero problem leaving the gig after one year no matter what happens. He will look awesome either way, driving off into the sunset with a ring or helping a buddy out. Genius I say. God bless.

I seriously doubt that.

BRHornet45
03-31-2012, 12:54 AM

son Peyton has a job here as long as he wants it. Benson has no plans to hire anyone who isn't willing to accept the fact that they are being brought in for one year and one year only to basically just sit in and answer questions in the post game press conferences for the media while Drew runs the offense and the assistants run the defense.

IronMexican
03-31-2012, 12:56 AM
Sons, god bless that sig.