PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality...?

RaZon
03-29-2012, 05:29 PM
We all have our own personal opinions about homosexuality, to be totally unacceptable/intolerant is pretty much ignorance. People are who they are it can't be helped. What can be helped is knowing the depth of the water you are in. If I were homosexual no way in hell am I marching in any silly ass parades or flaunting it, I'd realize not everyone is cool with my situation and act accordingly. No way I'm walking down a street in Billings Montana hand in hand with my boyfriend.....San Francisco cool!

I do doubt anyone would want their son playing for a gay coach, not that anyone would hire a gay coach. I do doubt a "known" gay QB would make it in the NFL. The defense would constantly be...."hey faggot..yakyyakyak". The fans would try to act like mature intelligent adults, very acceptable of the situation until their gay QB lost a game because of an INT then they would..."you fucking faggot yakyakyak...".

I'm ok with gays as long as they don't play it up. I don't want it stuck in my face, then when I .."be cool...ok?" I have to hear.."what are you homophobic?" Us heterosexuals don't need parades, why do homosexuals? Ever hear of a ...heterosexual bar?

We would never elect a "known" homosexual to be our President, we would never have ..The First Man (instead of Lady)...in the White House. Until that changes and it never will, it's best homosexuals accept their situation being cool about it, and us heterosexuals let them be as long as they are cool about it.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2012, 06:03 PM
I do doubt anyone would want their son playing for a gay coach, not that anyone would hire a gay coach.

Would you be okay with your daughter to play soccer (for example) with a straight male coach? Because that's pretty damned common.

I'm ok with gays as long as they don't play it up.

Like heterosexuals do?

I don't want it stuck in my face

I know a lot of gay (and straight, for that matter) people who'd rather not see heterosexual people making out publicly or humping in the corner every time they go to a bar. I don't want that shit stuck in my face, either.

Us heterosexuals don't need parades

Heterosexuals have also never been systemically oppressed based on their sexual orientation.

why do homosexuals?

Because they have been. And still are. And therefore deserve to come together and celebrate a lifestyle that is frequently marginalized and/or demonized.

Ever hear of a ...heterosexual bar?

They're just called bars.

We would never elect a "known" homosexual to be our President, we would never have ..The First Man (instead of Lady)...in the White House. Until that changes and it never will, it's best homosexuals accept their situation being cool about it, and us heterosexuals let them be as long as they are cool about it.

Yeah. It's bad enough they have to be gay weirdos. They could at least be cool with their marginalization and derision.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
There. I have responded to one of your OPs somewhat seriously.

NOW can you stop making fucking threads?

Blake
03-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Is RaZon the greatest troll ever?

honest question, imo.

NFO
03-29-2012, 07:07 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw4859IuTQ1qfjjglo1_400.gif

http://i51.tinypic.com/34grazt.gif

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/1328464979117.gif?w=349&h=337

Jeff Leppard
03-29-2012, 07:14 PM
CF, we should go out, get drunk and make some bad decisions sometime.

RichardSimmons
03-29-2012, 07:37 PM
No big explanations are necessary, I just go with it.

xeromass
03-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Fixed it for you:

We all have our own personal opinions about blacks, to be totally unacceptable/intolerant is pretty much ignorance. People are who they are it can't be helped. What can be helped is knowing the depth of the water you are in. If I were black no way in hell am I marching in any silly ass parades or flaunting it, I'd realize not everyone is cool with my situation and act accordingly. No way I'm walking down a street in Billings Montana hand in hand with white sister.....!

I do doubt anyone would want their son playing for a black coach, not that anyone would hire a black coach. I do doubt a black QB would make it in the NFL. The defense would constantly be...."hey negro..yakyyakyak". The fans would try to act like mature intelligent adults, very acceptable of the situation until their black QB lost a game because of an INT then they would..."you fucking negro yakyakyak...".

I'm ok with blacks as long as they don't play it up. I don't want it stuck in my face, then when I .."be cool...ok?" I have to hear.."what are you rasist?" Us whites don't need parades, why do blacks?

We would never elect a black President, we would never have ..black first lady...in the White House. Until that changes and it never will, it's best blacks accept their situation being cool about it, and us whites let them be as long as they are cool about it.
You were trolling for it, right?

RaZon
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
To all the above...

If you can't help being a troll you might as well be the best you can be.

This has...0...to do with black, yellow, green or blue people.

Like I mentioned I'm totally cool with homosexuality as long as I'm not beat over the head with it.

There is a world of difference between the hubby dropping off his wife at the school where she teaches and giving her a little kiss goodbye in front of her students than a gay couple doing the same. It's not natural and we all know it. Save the lame....it's natural to them. If I had a third eye in the middle of my forehead it might be natural to me but..........

Yes living a gay life in a world where you are a small/tiny % will take some thought and creativity, it can't be....fuck it if they don't like it....that will not work.

Leetonidas
03-29-2012, 10:07 PM
you try way too hard

RaZon
03-30-2012, 09:21 AM
you try way too hard

No not really now that I have accepted my trollitist this shit just rolls.

One record totally obscure.

M1FzZMqYwQE (http://M1FzZMqYwQE)