PDA

View Full Version : There was this TV show...

Fpoonsie
03-30-2012, 12:41 AM
...that came on EARLY in the morning and showed a live (atleast, I THINK it was live) feed of sunrise in different cities in the world. Sometimes, there'd be some soft music playing behind it. If I'm not mistaken, it used to come on on HDNet, but I can't seem to find it in their programming anymore.

Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-30-2012, 12:50 AM
...that came on EARLY in the morning and showed a live (atleast, I THINK it was live) feed of sunrise in different cities in the world. Sometimes, there'd be some soft music playing behind it. If I'm not mistaken, it used to come on on HDNet, but I can't seem to find it in their programming anymore.

:lolno, but enjoy your high

MavDynasty
03-30-2012, 12:55 AM
:lolno, but enjoy your high

:lol

Fpoonsie
03-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Lulz.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Sunrise Earth

Haven't seen it in quite some time, though.

Fpoonsie
03-30-2012, 01:21 AM
THAT'S it. And it looks like it was canceled last year, and not in syndication anywhere.

Well, FUCK me.

robino2001
03-30-2012, 11:52 AM

It was interesting to throw on every now and then. I always thought it was more of a "I have a flat-screen/HD, let me show it off" type of thing. With HD almost being the norm now, no one probably gave a crap anymore.

JudynTX
03-30-2012, 11:58 AM
i know exactly what show you are talking about.

it is called ALF is a great show.

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/television/best-80s-tv-shows/alf-7.jpg

:lol :lol I love Alf!

Fpoonsie
03-30-2012, 12:03 PM
It was interesting to throw on every now and then. I always thought it was more of a "I have a flat-screen/HD, let me show it off" type of thing. With HD almost being the norm now, no one probably gave a crap anymore.

Makes sense, I guess. I was never really awake early enough to catch most of it, but when I would catch it, it'd put me right back to sleep.

Kai
03-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

MannyIsGod
03-30-2012, 06:19 PM
I always wondered who ever watched that crap. :lmao

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2012, 07:21 PM
I always wondered who ever watched that crap. :lmao

It's an amazing atmosphere setter. I would always set the DVR for it when I had a lady friend spend the night. In the morning, she'd make pancakes and we'd watch the Sunrise all over the world. I wish they made a DVD of that shit...be awesome if it came with a NSA girl that loved making me pancakes but wouldn't bitch about me not calling her during the week cuz it "looked" like all I wanted was pussy and pancakes.

:depressed