PDA

View Full Version : Son's why are the Thunder the Spur's B*%ch while LAL and Heat cannot hang with them?

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Reason = the deep and revitalized Spurs are smarter, much better coached and more patient on offense - it is trap to try to hang with the young and talented Thunder in the open court but a savy team can pick them apart pacing the game (or if they have a PG like Parker who can outplay Westbrooke when pissed off). The talented LAL or Miami both could do the same thing but do not currently have the coaches with enough savyness, experience, or "juice" to tell their stars how to really beat the Thunder. Spurs are Thunder's worst nightmare but the rest of the league needs to watch out for OTC.

LakaFan
03-30-2012, 09:35 AM
The Good Doctor is back. Well atleast till late April, early May.

LkrFan
03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Non-Issue

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop signed 'em.

That didn't hurt ya's.

WeNeedLength
03-30-2012, 10:34 AM

That didn't hurt ya's.

Still with this shtick...

Spurs fans don't give a fuck. SJax belongs in a Spur uniform and Diaw is an underrated piece. You could only dream that the Lakers had made such smart moves at the deadline.

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 10:34 AM
LAL had a great pick up in Sessons and is still a very strong team; but right now though it appears Brown may be losing the team.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Still with this shtick...

Spurs fans don't give a fuck. SJax belongs in a Spur uniform and Diaw is an underrated piece. You could only dream that the Lakers had made such smart moves at the deadline.

Of course. I'm gonna drive that shtick right up your ass.

They both quit on their team, then murdered the coach. Then Pop signed 'em.

You should be so proud. But, after signing Neal after he bent some girl over and packed her hemi's Jackson & Diaw is cakework.

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 10:48 AM

That didn't hurt ya's.

I don't remember that murder and I also recall the Lakers running off a coach before Jackson and Kobe foremost basically whining like the arrogant jerk he is before he was to be drafted by the same NC team.
Mr. 18 [all time in PER, i.e. Mr. Bryant] plays it both ways as well texting for joy when he was in bed with running BOTH Gasol and Odom out for Paul then dissing management trying to make another move this season AND OVERTLY BACKING THE SAME GASOL [who saved his career with 2 championships after his Robin to Shaq days} HE WAS READY TO DUMP to salvage a season after the commish went rogue on that deal. Now of course he wants Fisher and Odom back and the media keeps buying into Kobe this and Kobe that no matter what dishonesty or maniupulative BS he does.:nope:rollin He can even diss Bynum openly early his career now ride his ass these days to the acclaim of the media.:lmao

Banzai
03-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Lakers aren't going anywhere..but if the Spurs don't win this season..this thread is an epic fail. I don't want Miami to win..Chicago..eh I wouldn't mind..but I'd prefer if a team from the west brought home the title.

VBM
03-30-2012, 10:57 AM

That didn't hurt ya's.

Fisher quit on his team, citing family illness (only pussies and assholes, etc.) and Mitch & Co. signed him without batting an eye. :wakeup

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Lakers aren't going anywhere..but if the Spurs don't win this season..this thread is an epic fail. I don't want Miami to win..Chicago..eh I wouldn't mind..but I'd prefer if a team from the west brought home the title.

No one said anything yet about winning a title yet, except that the Thunder surely do not have a history of beating the Spurs like they do the LAL. LAL still has a strong shot at coming out of the West with that front line despite Kobe's gunning ways and Brown's clamping down on the stars - which may not end well.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't remember that murder and I also recall the Lakers running off a coach before Jackson and Kobe foremost basically whining like the arrogant jerk he is before he was to be drafted by the same NC team.
Mr. 18 [all time in PER, i.e. Mr. Bryant] plays it both ways as well texting for joy when he was in bed with running BOTH Gasol and Odom out for Paul then dissing management trying to make another move this season AND OVERTLY BACKING THE SAME GASOL [who saved his career with 2 championships after his Robin to Shaq days} HE WAS READY TO DUMP to salvage a season after the commish went rogue on that deal. Now of course he wants Fisher and Odom back and the media keeps buying into Kobe this and Kobe that no matter what dishonesty or maniupulative BS he does.:nope:rollin He can even diss Bynum openly early his career now ride his ass these days to the acclaim of the media.:lmao

I've never denied Bryant's trespasses. But, now I've got you in the same bed with him. And you're going to pay the price.

Don't like it? Can't take it? Get you pussy ass up to the EC like El does.

Chickenshits.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Fisher quit on his team, citing family illness (only pussies and assholes, etc.) and Mitch & Co. signed him without batting an eye. :wakeup

First of all, V, go back and fuck your mother some more.

Second of all, I never denied Fisher's trespass. I lauded it. I don't give a shit how I get mine.

But, you guys always purported yourselves as holier than thou. Then you signed a rapist (Neal) and now Pop is chasing quitters and coach killers and signing them.

You're nothing special now. You're in the shit with everybody else.

Welcome.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:04 AM

Anybody but the Spurs.

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 11:08 AM
I've never denied Bryant's trespasses. But, now I've got you in the same bed with him. And you're going to pay the price.

Don't like it? Can't take it? Get you pussy ass up to the EC like El does.

Chickenshits.

Bring it on it is so easy to back a media loved player like Bryant without looking seriously at the BS he brings and lack of proven leadership.

Even Bryant's supposed clutchness fails the test of true consideration for GOAT greatness, at least to level for which he is hyped by the adoring BSPN crowd (at least most of them) when someone seriously looks at the metrics over time. Bryant is a great scorer and an all time great but the degree to which many overtly defend him over time is sublime.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Bring it on it is so easy to back a media loved player like Bryant without looking seriously at the BS he brings and lack of proven leadership.

Even Bryant's supposed clutchness fails the test of true consideration for GOAT greatness, at least to level for which he is hyped by the adoring BSPN crowd (at least most of them) when someone seriously looks at the metrics over time. Bryant is a great scorer and an all time great but the degree to which many overtly defend him over time is sublime.

Here, I'll bring it:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

VBM
03-30-2012, 11:18 AM
First of all, V, go back and fuck your mother some more.

Second of all, I never denied Fisher's trespass. I lauded it. I don't give a shit how I get mine.

But, you guys always purported yourselves as holier than thou. Then you signed a rapist (Neal) and now Pop is chasing quitters and coach killers and signing them.

You're nothing special now. You're in the shit with everybody else.

Welcome.

NealComfortedPERIOD

Jax and Diaw had their good names sullied by noted player killers Scott Skiles and Paul Silas respectively. My white sneakers are still pristine, and the Portman girl still humps the pillow in agreement...don't you forget it.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:20 AM
NealComfortedPERIOD

Jax and Diaw had their good names sullied by noted player killers Scott Skiles and Paul Silas respectively. My white sneakers are still pristine, and the Portman girl still humps the pillow in agreement...don't you forget it.

Go fuck your mother some more.

Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop showed up tootsweet.

You're living with it.

NRHector
03-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Go fuck your mother some more.

Jackson & Diaw quit, killed their coach and Pop showed up tootsweet.

You're living with it.

dumbass just because you keep saying the same shit it doesn't mean that it actually happened, it just makes you look how stupid you really are, dumbass

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:27 AM
dumbass just because you keep saying the same shit it doesn't mean that it actually happened, it just makes you look how stupid you really are, dumbass

Let us proceed...

VBM
03-30-2012, 11:27 AM
You're living with it.

I refuse to, as they are baseless allegations to begin with. Your Mitch showed no integrity in his past transgressions, however. He had a chance to make amends last night, when I actually watched a game through purple and gold glasses, yet his Kobe failed him and me.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:36 AM
I refuse to, as they are baseless allegations to begin with. Your Mitch showed no integrity in his past transgressions, however. He had a chance to make amends last night, when I actually watched a game through purple and gold glasses, yet his Kobe failed him and me.

You can refuse till the cows come home.

You're livin' with it:::

Jackson & Diaw quit and killed their coach and Pop rushed right over and signed 'em.

Congratulations.

DJB
03-30-2012, 11:37 AM

You should be so proud. But, after signing Neal after he bent some girl over and packed her hemi's Jackson & Diaw is cakework.

I love how you use this argument as if anyone cares. :lol

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I love how you use this argument as if anyone cares. :lol

True, that part is out of my control.

Let us proceed...

VBM
03-30-2012, 11:39 AM
You can refuse till the cows come home.

You're livin' with it:::

Jackson & Diaw quit and killed their coach and Pop rushed right over and signed 'em.

Congratulations.

http://www.shoesengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/big-nike-high-white.jpg

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 11:41 AM
^Stings, don't it?

P.s., don't forget to go back and fuck your mother some more.

VBM
03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
http://www.nikeshopjordans.com/images/Jordan/jordanpc/Mens-Nike-Air-Jordan-Pro-Classic-Shoes-White.jpg

NRHector
03-30-2012, 11:53 AM
True, that part is out of my control.

Let us proceed...

don't worry EL and EC will help you with that problem just hang in there buddy help is on it's way

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 12:01 PM
don't worry EL and EC will help you with that problem just hang in there buddy help is on it's way

Chickenshits.

NRHector
03-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Chickenshits.

now you're pissing me off with your cheap insults :ihit

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
now you're pissing me off with your cheap insults :ihit

You're a bagman for the EC. You're a chickenshit.

NRHector
03-30-2012, 12:11 PM
You're a bagman for the EC. You're a chickenshit.

:lol actually I laugh at everything you post, you're just a dumbass clown

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 12:12 PM
:lol actually I laugh at everything you post, you're just a dumbass clown

Chickenshit.

NRHector
03-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Chickenshit.

but but but y u mad culby?

Bill_Brasky
03-30-2012, 12:21 PM

1) prove it

2) make somebody care

Sec24Row7
03-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Because the Spurs run offense and the Thunder have no clue how to guard the Pick and Roll?

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 12:47 PM
1) prove it

2) make somebody care

I don't have to.

Neal raped.
Jackson quit and murdered his coach.
Diaw quit and murdered his coach.
Pop signed every fuckin' one of 'em.

ha, ha.

LakaFan
03-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Reason = the deep and revitalized Spurs are smarter, much better coached and more patient on offense - it is trap to try to hang with the young and talented Thunder in the open court but a savy team can pick them apart pacing the game (or if they have a PG like Parker who can outplay Westbrooke when pissed off). The talented LAL or Miami both could do the same thing but do not currently have the coaches with enough savyness, experience, or "juice" to tell their stars how to really beat the Thunder. Spurs are Thunder's worst nightmare but the rest of the league needs to watch out for OTC.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176367

Same was said last year, then the first round happened. Depth is nice for the regular season and makes the Spurs a good regular season team. Come playoffs and dem niggas getting bullied.

Bill_Brasky
03-30-2012, 12:53 PM
I don't have to.

Neal raped.
Jackson quit and murdered his coach.
Diaw quit and murdered his coach.
Pop signed every fuckin' one of 'em.

ha, ha.

But can you prove it doe!

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 01:09 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176367

Same was said last year, then the first round happened. Depth is nice for the regular season and makes the Spurs a good regular season team. Come playoffs and dem niggas getting bullied.

One has to admit that a Spurs team that did not have the depth of this year, or Splitter integrated into the rotations absolutely went down in flames against a hot, deep and talented Grizz team, albeit with Manu having a broken arm [http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/4/13/2110145/spurs-manu-ginobili-elbow-injury-suns-san-antonio]

Now what exactly what was the LAL excuse for getting steamrolled by the Mavs on their end?

[LAL fans better hope they do not face a hot Grizz team this year or same BS might well happen to them.]

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Tim's bank manager, being MONEY as per usual

by the way the Jazz are another of those scary teams in the West how they have moved on after losing both Williams and Sloan is a strong statement to their front office and their under-rated current group of players.

BUMP
03-30-2012, 01:16 PM
by the way the Jazz are another of those scary teams in the West how they have moved on after losing both Williams and Sloan is a strong statement to their front office and their under-rated current group of players.

This.

They're my darkhorse team. We see it every year. Teams that come together always beat other teams with proven superstars

LakaFan
03-30-2012, 01:20 PM
One has to admit that a Spurs team that did not have the depth of this year, or Splitter integrated into the rotations absolutely went down in flames against a hot, deep and talented Grizz team, albeit with Manu having a broken arm [http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/4/13/2110145/spurs-manu-ginobili-elbow-injury-suns-san-antonio]

Now what exactly what was the LAL excuse for getting steamrolled by the Mavs on their end?

[LAL fans better hope they do not face a hot Grizz team this year or same BS might well happen to them.]

One has to admit that you said a lot of the same things last year. Lakers had made three straight trips to the finals, what's the Spurs excuse? They were the number one seed.

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 01:39 PM
One has to admit that you said a lot of the same things last year. Lakers had made three straight trips to the finals, what's the Spurs excuse? They were the number one seed.

The year before the Spurs as a 7th seed kicked the favored Mavs and last year was a disaster, albeit with one of their best players badly hurt last year lost to a strong team. The playoffs are all about matchups and from a Spur's fan perspective I am a lot more confident that the revised Spurs can matchup with different styles of play better than last year team that had the soft Jefferson and the softer Bonner chucking too much. Spurs may get beat this year but they will not go down in flames ala last year unless one of the big three gets seriously hurt or Popovich goes away from the type of rotations he has used this year.

LAL still certainly has enough talent to go all the way but also enough holes themselves to flame out big time in the tough West - time will tell.

Rummpd
03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
they don't

Yes they do - put Bynum and Gasol at their best with a hot Kobe, an improved PG with Sessons, and any team that has three of the top 20 players in the league and at least some parts around them has at least a reasonable chance. To think otherwise is sublime - Spurs, Thunder, LAL, Grizz [also my top darkhorse] and perhaps the Clipps or Mavs could survive the West depending on matchps and then if the Bulls take out the Heat in a tough 7 game series or vice versa - the Mavs proved once again that a team can get hot and win it all.

Banzai
03-30-2012, 02:08 PM
they don't

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090728/hitler_12.gif

Deuce Bigalow
03-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Lakers destroyed Dallas in the regular season last year, but we all know what happened in the playoffs

Dex
03-30-2012, 04:28 PM
'Seppe seems to think that we actually give a shit what players did to the Bobcats or Bucks.

Now if they quit on the Spurs, they'll find themselves in the same boat as Dick.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 04:44 PM
'Seppe seems to think that we actually give a shit what players did to the Bobcats or Bucks.

Now if they quit on the Spurs, they'll find themselves in the same boat as Dick.

Jackson quit. Diaw quit. They each murdered their coach.

Then Pop signed 'em.

Live with that. You've nary other choice.

I'm gonna see to it.

Let us proceed...

Meta World PoS
03-30-2012, 04:56 PM

As much as you go on and on about Neal, I really believe you are jealous of that skank that got bent over...I think you wish you were in her place getting that little "Cubby hole" filled with a pearl necklace as a parting gift.

Seriously, you are one of the most ignorant asses I have ever seen post on these forums.

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 05:58 PM
As much as you go on and on about Neal, I really believe you are jealous of that skank that got bent over...I think you wish you were in her place getting that little "Cubby hole" filled with a pearl necklace as a parting gift.

Seriously, you are one of the most ignorant asses I have ever seen post on these forums.

It'll never end.

Stalin
03-30-2012, 06:54 PM
lol banzai

Seriously though, we don't have enough talent. Det bench is like air and Mike Brown's genius rotations and lack of any coaching talent would do the Lakers in

Co sign

100%duncan
03-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Cully still butthurt from yesterday. :lmao

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Cully still butthurt from yesterday. :lmao

Let us proceed...

NRHector
03-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Let us proceed...

let it go Culby is not good for your health, at your age you need to be think
in a good retirement home

Giuseppe
03-30-2012, 09:00 PM
let it go Culby is not good for your health, at your age you need to be think
in a good retirement home

:rolleyes

Venti Quattro
06-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Thunder the Spurs' bitch :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lmao Rummpd
:lmao The Good Doctor
:lmao imaginary Panamanian wife

tesseractive
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Quality thread.

http://i41.tinypic.com/vqi9lv.jpg

Venti Quattro
06-28-2012, 03:23 AM
The NBA got the series it wanted and the outcome it wanted even if it finally could not pull a rabbit out and skew it to 7 games or some shit like that.

Re this "artificially induced" finals, I am sure a lot watched and some even cared, that the Heat destroyed the Thunder.

Meanwhile, in all honestly, by far the two best and complete teams (the Bulls and Spurs) were home due to injuries or spurrious officiating at key moments and count the fans of the Celtics, Lakers and Mavs as also rightfully pissed off that their teams simply count not stand in the way of a dream match to end a shortened season. It iwll be peculiar for sure, that for some reason this season unlike the 99 season will not have an * attached to it; but one should be and doubled down as **2012 champs, for in reality the Heat are still a beatable team with no depth and poor skill at at least two positions, but whom somehow got the games called the way they needed for their superstars and of course "redeemed themselves" after last years seemingly equally scripted defeat where the NBA Gods placated Cuban finally.

Therefore, to get in step with what the Commish and the NBA Gods want many of you will coronate the King and revive his countdown to 7. You will surely pray and hope that Howard gets what the hell he really wants. You even will hope D. Williams goes to the Lakers or some such crap as that.
A few of you wil surely also hope that things will work out well for the Lottery lucky (or enhanced) Hornets who went from being owned by the NBA to a tax write off for a car salesman.

However, count me out of really caring for the NBA so much anymore.

For as my 14 y/o said, Dad if they are not going to even give them a chance with the calls why the hell should we watch or even care anymore? One should not and I cannot - so out for at least a long, long time.

TE
06-28-2012, 03:26 AM
:lol nice bump