PDA

View Full Version : 49ers

RaZon
03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Great defense, weak division, one play from being in last seasons SB. Now add Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, Brandon Jacobs. What's not to like? Do they have a "great" QB....nope! Can you win without that great QB? Absolutely if you have a great D and can run the ball and win the turnover battle.

The Niners could sweep their division, very realistic to think that. Also realistic to see them host another NFC Championship game.

It looks like a three team race in the NFC now that the Saints are fucked. The Packers, Giants and Niners. Why not the Niners?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Can you win without that great QB? Absolutely if you have a great D and can run the ball and win the turnover battle.
Giants were last in the league in rushing and had the 25th-ranked defense. Patriots had the 31st ranked defense and I can't imagine BJGE and Danny Woodhead tore it up on the ground either:lol

Here are your starting RBs the last several SB champs:
2011: Ahmad Bradshaw
2010: James Starks
2009: Pierre Thomas
2008: Willie Parker
2007: Brandon Jacobs
2006: Joseph Addai
2005: Willie Parker
2004: Corey Dillon
2003: Can't remember
2002: Michael Pittman
2001: Antowain Smith

Why not the Niners?

Alex Smith.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Giants were last in the league in rushing and had the 25th-ranked defense. Patriots had the 31st ranked defense and I can't imagine BJGE and Danny Woodhead tore it up on the ground either:lol

Here are your starting RBs the last several SB champs:
2011: Ahmad Bradshaw
2010: James Starks
2009: Pierre Thomas
2008: Willie Parker
2007: Brandon Jacobs
2006: Joseph Addai
2005: Willie Parker
2004: Corey Dillon
2003: Can't remember
2002: Michael Pittman
2001: Antowain Smith

Alex Smith.

How about Jim McMahon vs Tony Eason? Trent Dilfer? Do I really need that long list of so so QB's that played in a SB? Who is better Peyton Manning or Eli Manning? Who has won more SB's? How many did Dan Marino win? Terry Bradshaw was a great QB? Bart Starr's stats pale in comparision to Johnny Unitas and Fran Tarkenton why was he more successful? David Woodley???

Running backs???

How did Alex Smith make it to the Championship game instead of Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees?

Winning the turnover battle is huge in the NFL, next comes you can run/stuff the run. If you can do that and the Niners can you don't need a Hall of Fame QB, history has proven that....fact,

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-30-2012, 11:59 AM
How about Jim McMahan vs Tony Eason? Trent Dilfer? Do I really need that long list of so so QB's that played in a SB? Who is better Peyton Manning or Eli Manning? Who has won more SB's? How many did Dan Marino win? Terry Bradshaw was a great QB? Bart Starr's stats pale in comparision to Johnny Unitas and Fran Tarkenton why was he more successful?

Running backs???

How did Alix Smith make it to the Championship game instead of Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees?

Winning the turnover battle is huge in the NFL, next comes you can run/stuff the run. If you can do that and the Niners can you don't need a Hall of Fame QB, history has proven that....fact,

Maybe you've been sleeping under a rock the past few years, but this is a passing/offensive league now. It's not 3 yards and a cloud of dust anymore.

How did the 49ers win their playoff game last year? Oh yeah, a shoot-out. Atrocious playcalling (Blitzing with 40 secs left) and horrible Saints defense made the Niners offense look good. Wasn't SF also one of if not THE worst redzone offenses in the league?

The Ravens can run the ball, have a great D, and I believe they won the TO battle at New England, but they lost. Tim Tebow beat Ben Roethlisberger straight up despite both defense playing horribly. Weird shit happens

You aren't going to win a SB in THIS era unless you have a boss at QB.

Bill_Brasky
03-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Great defense, weak division, one play from being in last seasons SB. Now add Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, Brandon Jacobs. What's not to like? Do they have a "great" QB....nope! Can you win without that great QB? Absolutely if you have a great D and can run the ball and win the turnover battle.

The Niners could sweep their division, very realistic to think that. Also realistic to see them host another NFC Championship game.

It looks like a three team race in the NFC now that the Saints are fucked. The Packers, Giants and Niners. Why not the Niners?

Quit being stuck in the 80's.

Blake
03-30-2012, 12:43 PM
RaZon just needs to quit posting.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Maybe you've been sleeping under a rock the past few years, but this is a passing/offensive league now. It's not 3 yards and a cloud of dust anymore.

How did the 49ers win their playoff game last year? Oh yeah, a shoot-out. Atrocious playcalling (Blitzing with 40 secs left) and horrible Saints defense made the Niners offense look good. Wasn't SF also one of if not THE worst redzone offenses in the league?

The Ravens can run the ball, have a great D, and I believe they won the TO battle at New England, but they lost. Tim Tebow beat Ben Roethlisberger straight up despite both defense playing horribly. Weird shit happens

You aren't going to win a SB in THIS era unless you have a boss at QB.

Tim Tebow is a boss QB? We know Alex Smith isn't yet both went further than a lot of stud QB's....right? When was the NFL 3 yards and a cloud of dust:rolleyes Everyone who knows football knows....turnovers/pressure the QB./run/stuff run.....is what wins football games. I noticed you ignored...all those so so QB's. You're about as lost as lost gets on this....trust me.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Quit being stuck in the 80's.

You ever hear a football coach talk about winning in the NFL? Ever watch an NFL game?

RaZon
03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
RaZon just needs to quit posting.

Oh I think I can hang....trust me!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Just stop.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Just stop.

This is my thread, if you can't make some sense ....leave! When was the last time the inferior defense won the Superbowl?

Long time football fan here, no way you're gonna be telling me too much.

Didn't Big Ben beat Warner? Didn't Brees beat Manning? Didn't Eli beat Brady? Now think! Cool this ridiculous....the Niners can't win with Smith..bullshit!!!

Ryan, cool I know it all you know nothing silliness...ok? To think a team with the defense the Niners have can't win coming as close as they did last year is...rook-kee!

PASTE...

There are many factors that determine the success (or failure) of winning football games. I don't care if we're talking pee wee, high school, college or professional football. It's all the same. While there are many aspects to winning football, here are a few keys:

Win the Time of Possession Battle - Throughout the course of a game, the opposing teams trade possession of the ball. The length of time that a team has possession of the ball is referred to as its time of possession. While no guarantee to victory, generally speaking the longer a team has the ball throughout the game, the better. It's kind of like "keep away" - if you don't have the ball, you can't score!

Win the Turnover Battle - A turnover occurs when a team unwillingly gives up possession of the ball to its opponent, either through an interception (ball thrown forward and caught by an opposing player) or by a fumble (ball carrier loses possession of the ball that the opposing team recovers). Each time a team "turns the ball over" (turnover) to its opponent, it gives itself one less and its opponent one additional opportunity to score. One too many turnovers by a team can be costly; it can be the difference between winning and losing. A team can usually live with one or two turnovers in a game, but if it turns the ball over three or more times, it usually spells DISASTER.

Convert on 3rd Downs - When a team has the ball, it is given a set of four downs (plays) to advance the ball at least 10 yards, or else it may have to give up possession of the ball to its opponent. 3rd down is probably the most critical down, because if it doesn't convert (advance the ball far enough after its 3rd down), it very likely on 4th down will have to give up possession of the ball by kicking it (punting) to its opponent.

Successfully rushing the ball against its opponent - In football, there are two types of plays that a team uses to advance the ball forward: Passing (throwing the ball forward) and Rushing (running with the ball from scrimmage)***** While ideally, a team would like to be successful at both, it is of particular importance that a team has success rushing the ball. One reason is, the more successful a team is at rushing, the longer it is able to keep the ball in its hands and out of its opponents*********** To briefly explain, when a team rushes the ball, the game clock(clock used to time the action) continues to wind down, leaving less time for its opponent when it has possession; whereas passing the ball can stop the game clock if a pass thrown is incomplete (not caught). Another reason is, rushing the ball wears down the opposing team.

Successfully stop the opposing team from rushing - Just think opposite of what we just described in the previous point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ever actually play organized football? You do know that Philip Rivers has done more than Big Ben as far as QBing goes....right?

TIMMYtoZO
03-30-2012, 02:09 PM
:lol The 49ers arent just stuck with Alex Smith, but an asshurt Alex Smith which is even worse. You need elite qb play and talented wideouts to win in this league now. An elite d only gets you so far.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 02:14 PM
:lol The 49ers arent just stuck with Alex Smith, but an asshurt Alex Smith which is even worse. You need elite qb play and talented wideouts to win in this league now. An elite d only gets you so far.

Come on man, the Ravens and Niners both should have been there as we know. Look what Tebow did. Everyone who saw the Championships games said the same thing, the wrong teams won.

If you have that stud defense you are getting the ball back, you are winning the time of possesion which gives you more chances to score/them less. You are getting turnovers.

What coach would prefer a great offense over a great defense....nobody!

Blake
03-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Horrible troll effort or just dumber than ducks

Goran Dragic
03-30-2012, 08:26 PM
How about Jim McMahon vs Tony Eason? Trent Dilfer? Do I really need that long list of so so QB's that played in a SB? Who is better Peyton Manning or Eli Manning? Who has won more SB's? How many did Dan Marino win? Terry Bradshaw was a great QB? Bart Starr's stats pale in comparision to Johnny Unitas and Fran Tarkenton why was he more successful? David Woodley???

No way this isn't a trolling effort, you can't make all these stupid comparisons without realizing it.

Pelicans78
03-30-2012, 09:48 PM
The Niners weren't gonna drive on the Giants defense in OT. It wasn't happening. The first team who blinked first lost. That was the Niners.

TIMMYtoZO
03-30-2012, 09:50 PM
I would also take the Giants D over the 49ers D. That front 4 is going to be even better next year. JPP/Joesph/Austin/Tuck with Osi subbing in is just unfair. That is 5 studs. Jerry Reese is simply the man.

Pelicans78
03-30-2012, 09:53 PM
I would also take the Giants D over the 49ers D. That front 4 is going to be even better next year. JPP/Joesph/Austin/Tuck with Osi subbing in is just unfair. That is 5 studs. Jerry Reese is simply the man.

I like the Niners back seven/eight over the Giants easily. Better secondary and much better LBs. Plus, they have good pass rushers as well.

TIMMYtoZO
03-30-2012, 10:08 PM
I like the Niners back seven/eight over the Giants easily. Better secondary and much better LBs. Plus, they have good pass rushers as well.

Amukamara/Thomas/Webster/Johnson/Phillips/Rolle is a pretty damn good secondary. Amukamara will be entering his 2nd year and Thomas was turning into an elite shutdown corner before he got hurt. The Giants linebackers are young but full of potential. If they can resign Blackburn/Goff, that is even better.

Pelicans78
03-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Amukamara/Thomas/Webster/Johnson/Phillips/Rolle is a pretty damn good secondary. Amukamara will be entering his 2nd year and Thomas was turning into an elite shutdown corner before he got hurt. The Giants linebackers are young but full of potential. If they can resign Blackburn/Goff, that is even better.

You're right, but the Niners still have a better defense until proven. Fortunately the Giants have Eli and Cruz.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 09:58 AM
I agree 100% with TtoZ here, a healthy Giants secondary > a healthy Niners secondary. Phillips and Rolle are both great coverage safeties and Amukamara is a stud in the making. The Giants secondary was playing on another level in the playoffs when it was healthy.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 10:02 AM
I agree 100% with TtoZ here, a healthy Giants secondary > a healthy Niners secondary. Phillips and Rolle are both great coverage safeties and Amukamara is a stud in the making. The Giants secondary was playing on another level in the playoffs when it was healthy.

They got that swagggggggggggggggggggggg

RaZon
03-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Horrible troll effort or just dumber than ducks

Do you know anything at all about the NFL? It doesn't appear that way. Save this stupid troll bullshit, I could say that about you.

RaZon
03-31-2012, 10:30 PM
No way this isn't a trolling effort, you can't make all these stupid comparisons without realizing it.

Stupid is a dumbass like you thinking that. Pull your head out of you ass...ok?

RaZon
03-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Doesn't anyone remember how things actually went down last season? The Niners beat the Giants once and took them into OT in the title game. If not for stupid fumbles....

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Alex Smith beat Eli Manning, he beat Drew Brees.

Come on people...damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Doesn't anyone remember how things actually went down last season? The Niners beat the Giants once and took them into OT in the title game. If not for stupid fumbles....

What I remember is Eli Manning beating Alex Smith and then going on to win a superbowl.

In the playoffs, when you actually need a QB who can convert 3rd downs, Alex Smith eventually lost.

Keep being stuck in the 80s when running and defense won and you didn't need a franchise QB :tu

It's not like the NFL has changed since Jim McMahon won a superbowl :lmao

TIMMYtoZO
03-31-2012, 10:39 PM

:lmao

RaZon
03-31-2012, 10:55 PM

The facts are funny??? The Niners came within one play of beating the Giants twice in 2011.....right?

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 11:23 PM
The facts are funny??? The Niners came within one play of beating the Giants twice in 2011.....right?

The only fact is that the 49ers lost to a better team despite having HFA.

I'm sorry you can't accept this.

RaZon
03-31-2012, 11:38 PM
The only fact is that the 49ers lost to a better team despite having HFA.

I'm sorry you can't accept this.

Giants won the Superbowl.

The 49ers beat the would be SB champs in the regular season. If Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt (why Williams was in there to fuck things up) they probably would have beaten them in the Championship game.

For any team to do what the Niners did to the would be Champs tells us what?

The best team doesn't always win.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 11:41 PM

The 49ers beat the would be SB champs in the regular season. If Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt (why Williams was in there to fuck things up) they probably would have beaten them in the Championship game.

For any team to do what the Niners did to the would be Champs tells us what?

The best team doesn't always win.

great argumentative strategy:tu

RaZon
03-31-2012, 11:42 PM
great argumentative strategy:tu

Isn't that what happened, you saw something different? If so...what?

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 11:43 PM
I saw the Giants win the NFCCG, what did you see?

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 11:49 PM
o

RaZon
03-31-2012, 11:50 PM
I saw the Giants win the NFCCG, what did you see?

You honestly think the Giants win that game if Williams doesn't keep fumbling the ball back to them? Be honest.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 11:50 PM
:lmao @ the Ted Ginn argument

The Giants had plenty of injuries as well. Injuries are part of the game.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 11:51 PM
You honestly think the Giants win that game if Williams doesn't keep fumbling the ball back to them? Be honest.
I think that's irrelevant since Williams DID keep fumbling the ball back to them.

I also think San Fran mighta won the game if they had a QB who didn't go 1 for 13 on third down.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 11:55 PM

Absolutely. Going 1/13 on 3rd down (w/ that one being a gimme against prevent defense) at home is beyond pathetic. Giving up a TD on 3rd and 15 is pathetic.

Giants were the better team. Giants won. Accept it and move on.

RaZon
03-31-2012, 11:57 PM
:lmao @ the Ted Ginn argument

The Giants had plenty of injuries as well. Injuries are part of the game.

Let's be honest....ok? No silly games.

Niners beat the Giants regular season. In the Championship game a kick returner totally blew it. If he doesn't blow it the Niners probably would have won that game...you disagree?

Why were the Niners favored in that game?

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Let's be honest....ok? No silly games.

Niners beat the Giants regular season. In the Championship game a kick returner totally blew it. If he doesn't blow the Niners probably would hve won that game...you disagree?
In the regular season the Packers also beat the Giants. Why does any of that matter?

Kyle Williams has been muffing punts his entire career. It's Harbaugh's fault for having him in that position.

And to answer your question, no, I don't think San Fran wins the game. I think Eli Manning woulda ultimately pulled through at the end while Alex Smith couldn't convert a 3rd down to save his life.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Absolutely. Going 1/13 on 3rd down (w/ that one being a gimme against prevent defense) at home is beyond pathetic. Giving up a TD on 3rd and 15 is pathetic.

Giants were the better team. Giants won. Accept it and move on.

Didn't the Rams beat the Saints? The Chiefs beat the Packers? How long you been watching the NFL? How many times have we seen turnovers cost the better team a win....TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:04 AM
This hypothetical is retarded.

"If they don't turn the ball over at all, they win!"

Might as well say, "If they scored more points than the other team, they win!"

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Didn't the Rams beat the Saints? The Chiefs beat the Packers? How long you been watching the NFL? How many times have we seen turnovers cost the better team a win....TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Saints were the better team but 5 or so turnovers did them in:lol
The Giants outgained the niners, won the TO battle, and held the ball for 11 more minutes than the niners

:lolbackfire

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:06 AM
In the regular season the Packers also beat the Giants. Why does any of that matter?

Kyle Williams has been muffing punts his entire career. It's Harbaugh's fault for having him in that position.

And to answer your question, no, I don't think San Fran wins the game. I think Eli Manning woulda ultimately pulled through at the end while Alex Smith couldn't convert a 3rd down to save his life.

The Niners were favored for a reason. The game was close (obviously) take away the fumbles I give the Niners another win over the Giants. Depite Alex Smith. The Niners had the better regular season. No reason at all to think the Giants were the better team. They were .."in"...Frisco for a reason.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
The Bay Area sure has devolved...once known for great music, now SF is known for deviant homosexuality, rice-a-roni, and stupid fans:lol

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
The Niners were favored for a reason. The game was close (obviously) take away the fumbles I give the Niners another win over the Giants. Depite Alex Smith. The Niners had the better regular season. No reason at all to think the Giants were the better team. They were .."in"...Frisco for a reason.
The Giants going on the beat the Packers, 49ers, Patriots and Falcons, all teams that had "better regular seasons" than they did gives any semi-intelligent being a reason to think that using the regular season to evaluate how good NY was is extremely retarded.

Blake
04-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Do you know anything at all about the NFL? It doesn't appear that way. Save this stupid troll bullshit, I could say that about you.

I don't think you know much about the Nfl.

You're a fucking idiot.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:11 AM
This hypothetical is retarded.

"If they don't turn the ball over at all, they win!"

Might as well say, "If they scored more points than the other team, they win!"

To ignore reality is retarted. The Niners gave the game away...reality.

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:12 AM

You're a fucking idiot.
Hey, what's up man!

Remember when Jim McMahon and Doug Williams won a superbowl with a great defense and running game in the 80s? That totally means the 49ers can do the same thing 30 years later with Alex Smith!

Good to hear from you man!

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:12 AM
The Niners gave the game away.
Yeah, something great teams don't do.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2012, 12:15 AM

/thread.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:16 AM

You're a fucking idiot.

Trust me amigo nobody on this board knows more about the NFL than I do. Could totally school your dumb ass moron. What were the Raiders going to be called instead? Wanna talk the origins of the league? Wanna talk the old AFL? Tell me about that stud NFL runningback out of Compton JC.

Trust me little fella, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of your league.

Niners take the Giants into OT, cat fumbles the game away. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't see that.

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Trust me amigo nobody on this board knows more about the NFL than I do. Could totally school your dumbass moron....trust me! Tell me slick, what were the Raiders going to be called instead? Wanna talk the origins of the league? Wanna talk the old AFL?

:lmao you keep proving our point and making yourself look more retarded

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:20 AM

The ..team..had nothing to do with it.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:21 AM
:lmao you keep proving our point and making yourself look more retarded

Retarded is ignoring reality like you are doing. Nothing retarted about going with the facts...try it.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Does anyone here know anything at all about the NFL...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen so much...DUH!!!!!!!!!

Just showing off:downspin:

Oakland Raiders track team

110hurdles

Willie Gault..Tennessee
Rod Woodson...Purdue

long jump

James Lofton...Stanford
Bo Roberson...Cornell
Dokie Williams...UCLA

sprints

Willie Gault
Cliff Branch...Colorado
James Jett...West Virginia
Alvis Whitted...NCSt
James Trapp...Clemson
Rocket Ismail...ND
Alexander Wright...Auburn
Rod Barksdale...Arizona
Ron Brown...ASU
Sam Graddy...Tennessee
Jacoby Ford...Clemson
Stanford Routt...Houston
Bo Jackson...Auburn
Napolean Kaufman...Washington
Justin Fargus...USC
Eugene White...FAMU
Tim Dwight...Iowa
Michael Bennett...Wisconsin

Most countries can't compare to that.

While no other NFL team comes close to that they all have tracksters/footballers.

New York Giants

Richmond Flowers...hurdler Tennessee
Reyna Thompson...hurdler Baylor

sprinters

Henry Carr...ASU
Butch Woolfolk...Michigan
Clarence Childs...FAMU
Rocky Thompson...WTS
Homer Jones...TSU

Blake
04-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Trust me amigo nobody on this board knows more about the NFL than I do. Could totally school your dumb ass moron. What were the Raiders going to be called instead?

Wgaf

Wanna talk the origins of the league?

No

Wanna talk the old AFL?

No

Tell me about that stud NFL runningback out of Compton JC.

No

I'm not 100% certain you know what the f in nfl stands for

RaZon
04-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Wgaf

No

No

No

I'm not 100% certain you know what the f in nfl stands for

So you don't know shit.....right? You might wanna cool the ...idiot ...talk fucker. So far all you've shown me is...wahwahwah. Do you know anything at all about the NFL? Come on man do something besides.....wimperwimper..ok?

Blake
04-01-2012, 01:05 AM
So you don't know shit.....right? You might wanna cool the ...idiot ...talk fucker. So far all you've shown me is...wahwahwah. Do you know anything at all about the NFL? Come on man do something besides.....wimperwimper..ok?

I could say the same about you. Save your stupid troll bullshit.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 01:15 AM
I could say the same about you. Save your stupid troll bullshit.

You mean don't ask you anything about the NFL because you won't know...right? Nobody is trolling asshole, but you're too fucking stupid to see that.

Fuck you punk!

Get out of my thread if all you can do is wimper around.

Blake
04-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Nobody is trolling asshole, but you're too fucking stupid to see that.

so you really are this much of a dumbfuck?

k, duly noted.

Fuck you punk!

Get out of my thread if all you can do is wimper around.

Do the neighborhood punks wimper around your front yard?

Those fucking whippersnappers!

RaZon
04-01-2012, 01:35 AM
so you really are this much of a dumbfuck?

k, duly noted.

Do the neighborhood punks wimper around your front yard?

Those fucking whippersnappers!

You can't answer anything asked you, you..boohooboohoo..like a little bitch if I don't agree with you. So why are you even here? All I've seen you do is cry baby around. You appear idiotic/moronic to me. Once again do you know anything at all about pro football? So far I'd say...nope!

Blake
04-01-2012, 02:17 AM
So why are you even here?

Happy fun times.

Once again do you know anything at all about pro football? So far I'd say...nope!

So far I'd say... you're a dumbfuck!

You can't answer anything asked you, you..boohooboohoo..like a little bitch if I don't agree with you.

I answered the questions you asked me. You're the one crying because you don't like the answers I gave you.

:cry :cry :cry

RaZon
04-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Happy fun times.

So far I'd say... you're a dumbfuck!

I answered the questions you asked me. You're the one crying because you don't like the answers I gave you.

:cry :cry :cry

I'm not the one who does absolutely nothing then....you're a dumbfuck...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! The dumbfuck is you slick. Can you do anything at all but cry?

Blake
04-01-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm not the one who does absolutely nothing then....you're a dumbfuck...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! The dumbfuck is you slick. Can you do anything at all but cry?

Everyone but you sees your whimpering tears.

:cry get out of my thread!! :cry

xellos88330
04-01-2012, 10:55 AM
49'ers could win it all. They got beat by the Giants last year. Oh well, shit happens. If the 49'ers were better than the giants, they would have been in the SB not the other way around. The 49'ers had numerous opportunities to put the Giants away, but they weren't able to. A couple dropped interceptions, fumbles on returns... lots of shit went wrong with the 49'ers. The were NOT the better team that day.

Get with the program. New season coming up, lets see what the 49'ers are made of.

NewcastleKEG
04-01-2012, 12:54 PM

You are wasting your breath on people that don't watch the games

NewcastleKEG
04-01-2012, 01:01 PM
- Patrick Willis & Justin Smith are better than any current defensive players on the Giants roster
- Having 2 Pro Bowlers in the secondary + Donte Whitner > Giants

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 01:25 PM
- Patrick Willis & Justin Smith are better than any current defensive players on the Giants roster
- Having 2 Pro Bowlers in the secondary + Donte Whitner > Giants
The 49ers linebackers are so much better than the Giants linebackers I'd agree the 49ers have a better defense, but JPP is every bit as dominant as Smith.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 01:46 PM
49'ers could win it all. They got beat by the Giants last year. Oh well, shit happens. If the 49'ers were better than the giants, they would have been in the SB not the other way around. The 49'ers had numerous opportunities to put the Giants away, but they weren't able to. A couple dropped interceptions, fumbles on returns... lots of shit went wrong with the 49'ers. The were NOT the better team that day.

Get with the program. New season coming up, lets see what the 49'ers are made of.

That was my point, the Niners pretty much did themselves in.

RaZon
04-01-2012, 01:47 PM
You are wasting your breath on people that don't watch the games

Gotcha bro, I'll back off.

I just like to keep things real, this...well they won didn't they....doesn't work. Huge difference between the champ knocking the guy out in 45 seconds to win and winning a split decision. In either case...he won didn't he. Only rookies/know nothings play that silliness. Tell the BCS it doesn't matter...a win is a win.

The Niners did beat the Giants, then did take them into OT and they did fuck it up. That's real life. That's what they did vs the eventual SB champs. To say they can't win it all is ridiculous.

Fabbs
04-01-2012, 05:54 PM
:lol The 49ers arent just stuck with Alex Smith, but an asshurt Alex Smith which is even worse.
Disagree about Smith being butthurt thus even worse.
Coach of Year Harbaugh surely knew going in that the 9ers may or may not get Peyton Manning. IMO he is going to use the "diss" and resulting butthurt to motivate Smith.

If Smith is willing to continue to progress, and i don't think Harbough will tolerate anything less, the 9ers could do it. Williams does not chump those punt returns and 49ers could have well Trent Dilfer Ravened their way past the Pattycakes.

Pelicans78
04-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Close losses happen. Saints could have beaten the Niners, Niners could have beaten the Giants, Ravens could have beaten the Pats, Pats could have beaten the Giants. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Get over it.

NewcastleKEG
04-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Disagree about Smith being butthurt thus even worse.
Coach of Year Harbaugh surely knew going in that the 9ers may or may not get Peyton Manning. IMO he is going to use the "diss" and resulting butthurt to motivate Smith.

If Smith is willing to continue to progress, and i don't think Harbough will tolerate anything less, the 9ers could do it. Williams does not chump those punt returns and 49ers could have well Trent Dilfer Ravened their way past the Pattycakes.
This was nothing new for Alex, Niners have actually brought in Quarterbacks to replace him & they did. We'll see what back to back seasons with the same offensive co will do. Norv Turner (offensive guru) stated that Smith has it all to be a great QB in this league.

NewcastleKEG
04-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Close losses happen. Saints could have beaten the Niners, Niners could have beaten the Giants, Ravens could have beaten the Pats, Pats could have beaten the Giants. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Get over it.
Niners & Giants played twice with Niners out playing NYG both times. The number of fumbles the Giants recovered in their playoff run is one of the most astonishing mathematical miracles ever. As if a single one of those fumbles twists a different direction & Giants lose. This coming season atleast a few of those fumbles will bounce a different direction & it will vastly alter the 9-7 Giants chances.

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
In either case...he won didn't he.
yeah, he did.

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Niners & Giants played twice with Niners out playing NYG both times. The number of fumbles the Giants recovered in their playoff run is one of the most astonishing mathematical miracles ever. As if a single one of those fumbles twists a different direction & Giants lose. This coming season atleast a few of those fumbles will bounce a different direction & it will vastly alter the 9-7 Giants chances.
In order for the Giants to recover a fumble the team they're playing has to give up the ball in the first place.

Goran Dragic
04-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Norv Turner (offensive guru) stated that Smith has it all to be a great QB in this league.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Niners & Giants played twice with Niners out playing NYG both times.

:lolthis guy is too stupid to be a real poster.

NFCCG:

Total yards: Giants, 352, 49ers 328 (almost half of which came on 2 plays:lol)
1st downs: Giants 20, 49ers 15
Total plays: Giants 90, 49ers 57:lmao
3rd down conversions: Giants 7/21. 49ers 1/13 (that one being a gimme at the end of the game).
Turnovers: Giants 0, 49ers 2
Time of possession: Giants 40min, 49ers 28

Result: Giants won

NewcastleKEG
04-01-2012, 07:27 PM
:lolthis guy is too stupid to be a real poster.

NFCCG:

Total yards: Giants, 352, 49ers 328 (almost half of which came on 2 plays:lol)
1st downs: Giants 20, 49ers 15
Total plays: Giants 90, 49ers 57:lmao
3rd down conversions: Giants 7/21. 49ers 1/13 (that one being a gimme at the end of the game).
Turnovers: Giants 0, 49ers 2
Time of possession: Giants 40min, 49ers 28

Result: Giants won
All 2nd Half scoring for Giants came off Kyle William body

Niners were moving up & down the field regardless of ''breaks''

Vici
04-01-2012, 08:17 PM
All 2nd Half scoring for Giants came off Kyle William body

Niners were moving up & down the field regardless of ''breaks''

Holy shit... Has anyone ever been more butthurt about losing a football game?

Kyle Williams
04-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Holy shit... Has anyone ever been more butthurt about losing a football game?

Fo real, b...dat nigga was tweetin me death threats n shit

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM
It's always fun kicking these games around and obviously "your" team just has to...well..hahaha!!!! Simply human nature, then there is real life and how it really went down.

The Niners (my team) got the Giants in Frisco, in both games last season. Huge advantage Niners. In the Championship game the Giants were in a dreaded back to back on the road situation while the Niners were in that nice home again situation. Huge advantage Niners. If the Niners had played both games in NY I seriously doubt we would have done as well as we did. That is reality.

Another reality is this and please drop the homerisms....ok? This is what you saw and this is what I saw. The Niners did have that home/home vs road/road advantage, they also fumbled the game away. Put Ted Ginn back there and it's a Niner win. Do the Niners beat the Giants in NY.....nope!!!

From an historical aspect...

Since the Niners joined the NFL in 1946 after a stint in the old AAFC they have been every bit as successful as the Giants. The Giants have nobody on a par with Montana, Young and Rice. Only Lawrence Taylor among the all time greats when talking Giants. Ronnie Lott, Terrell Owens, Roger Craig, Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny all over shadowings Giants of their day.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Let's see....

Vernon Davis
Randy Moss
Frank Gore
Michael Crabtree
LaMichael James
A.J.Jenkins
Brandon Jacobs
Mario Manningham
Kendall Hunter
Kyle Williams

I like it.

Kai
05-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Couple thoughts on the Niners
I still don't know why they took James after Hunter's encouraging year.
Moss might not make the team.
I'm very interested in Alex Smith's play this year. I wonder it'll improve because he's another year into the system, stay the same because he is only asked to manage the game still, or turn to shit because he's Alex Smith.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Couple thoughts on the Niners
I still don't know why they took James after Hunter's encouraging year.
Moss might not make the team.
I'm very interested in Alex Smith's play this year. I wonder it'll improve because he's another year into the system, stay the same because he is only asked to manage the game still, or turn to shit because he's Alex Smith.

They might be looking at James as more of a gadget guy/return man.

If Moss did run a 4.4 he'll make the team.

I don't care what anyone says about..."all about QBing today"...you can still win with a great D, win the turnover battle. If you are only giving up 17, you can win with Alex Smith.

Everyone knows both Baltimore and Frisco were one play away from playing in the Superbowl. They did it without a great passing attack.

TIMMYtoZO
05-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Still not nearly as potent as the Giants.

Eli
Bradshaw/Wilson/Scott
Nicks/Cruz/Randle/JJ and maybe Hixon
A solid O-line plus a few rookies who could surprise
Robinson is gonna be a very good TE. Reese is high on him. Reese/Coughlin are also high on Christain Hopkins.

Giants D-Line was flat out nasty last year. Add in Marvin Austin and you have an even nastier front 4.

The linebackers are young (Minus Boley, but he is only 29) and will only get better with a full training camp and a year of experience.

The secondary is going to be much much better with Amukamara being more experienced and Thomas returning.

Having this much talent and depth in all areas is just unfair for everyone else. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Everyone knows both Baltimore and Frisco were one play away from playing in the Superbowl. They did it without a great passing attack.
Yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence the two teams with mediocre passing games were "one play away" and the teams with great passing games actually made it.

NewcastleKEG
05-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Still not nearly as potent as the Giants.

Eli
Bradshaw/Wilson/Scott
Nicks/Cruz/Randle/JJ and maybe Hixon
A solid O-line plus a few rookies who could surprise
Robinson is gonna be a very good TE. Reese is high on him. Reese/Coughlin are also high on Christain Hopkins.

Giants D-Line was flat out nasty last year. Add in Marvin Austin and you have an even nastier front 4.

The linebackers are young (Minus Boley, but he is only 29) and will only get better with a full training camp and a year of experience.

The secondary is going to be much much better with Amukamara being more experienced and Thomas returning.

Having this much talent and depth in all areas is just unfair for everyone else. :lol
Can you manage to win double digit games this year?

:lol

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence the two teams with mediocre passing games were "one play away" and the teams with great passing games actually made it.

You saw those Championship games. Don't act like a rookie...ok?

mojorizen7
05-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Any defense that will fake injuries just so they don't get scored on inside their own 10 yard line on National tv is 100% pussified.Forget bushleague...its just....WEAK.

TIMMYtoZO
05-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Any defense that will fake injuries just so they don't get scored on inside their own 10 yard line on National tv is 100% pussified.Forget bushleague...its just....WEAK.

:lol Still asshurt over that. It is ok to admit you are jealous of the most talented team in the NFL from top to bottom. It is ok to admit that you are jealous that the Giants will be the next dynasty in the NFL.

TIMMYtoZO
05-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Can you manage to win double digit games this year?

29-14 @ NY Jets
31-14 Dallas
24-2 Atlanta
37-20 @ Green Bay

Giants will have SEVERAL games like that for the 2012-2013 season. :lol

Vici
05-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I keep saying this, but is there a fan base that feels more entitled, and is more butt hurt than the 49ers? You got your asses handed to you, on your own turf, with the weather perfect for you style of play vs the Giants.

Deal with it.

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/giants-super-bowl-ring-1.jpg?w=300

Goran Dragic
05-03-2012, 06:44 PM
:lol I've never seen a fanbase as butthurt as 49ers fans are about that game. They're still fuming about it :lol

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:02 PM
I keep saying this, but is there a fan base that feels more entitled, and is more butt hurt than the 49ers? You got your asses handed to you, on your own turf, with the weather perfect for you style of play vs the Giants.

Deal with it.

Without Kyle Williams your team gets shut out in the 2nd Half. There is a reason the Niners won the first matchup & were even more dominating in the 2nd.

manufan10
05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
More dominating except for where it counts, the scoreboard. :lol

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:04 PM
:lol I've never seen a fanbase as butthurt as 49ers fans are about that game. They're still fuming about it :lol
You've also never see a player single handily blow a Super Bowl before either kiddo

4 touches = 3 fumbles

Kyle Williams fixed the game. Quite apparent

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:05 PM
More dominating except for where it counts, the scoreboard. :lol
Kyle Williams happens

It would be the equivalent of Matt Bonner goal tending on 15 straight possessions

Kyle Williams
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM

Without Kyle Williams

Kyle Williams fixed the game.

Kyle Williams happens

gotdamn, nigga...forgive and forget

manufan10
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:14 PM
LOL @ entitled

We beat you once

Were pounding your head in again on pace for a 24-10 beat down when youngster with head issues started fumbling

Whatever. We'll beat your ass yet again this coming season & you will be left with reminiscing about Kyle Williams.

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:15 PM
I fail to see how mental issues are a joke

Jacquian Williams, who forced the fumble in overtime that led to the winning (http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-01-24/giants-targeted-kyle-williams-because-of-his-concussion-history#) field goal, told reporters, “The thing is, we knew he had four concussions, so that was our biggest thing, was to take him out of the game.”

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-01-24/giants-targeted-kyle-williams-because-of-his-concussion-history#ixzz1tr7Z7c2K

Congrats Giant fan on being the Saints.

Still LOL @ entitled. Beat your ass twice & we'll do it again this coming season

Goran Dragic
05-03-2012, 07:28 PM
rofl you must suck if you can beat a team's ass and still lose

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 07:33 PM
rofl you must suck if you can beat a team's ass and still lose
Only takes 1 mentally screwed up youngster from vomiting on himself 3 times

To compare it to the Suns. Jared Dudley would dunk it in his own hoop 15 straight possessions.

You may ask, well that's silly it's never happened before. And we've also never seen a backup fumble 3 times in a playoff game either

Goran Dragic
05-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Scoring on your own basket = a turnover that occurs regularly in football :lol

We've seen a team lose a playoff game because of multiple crucial turnovers, sometimes from one player. We've never seen an NBA team lose a game because someone scores on his own basket multiple times.

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Scoring on your own basket = a turnover that occurs regularly in football :lol

We've seen a team lose a playoff game because of multiple crucial turnovers, sometimes from one player. We've never seen an NBA team lose a game because someone scores on his own basket multiple times.
Players regularly fumble 3 times in one game?...players that touch the ball a grand total of 4 times

Can you calculate the amount of touches it would take for Gore to fumble 3 times?

Kyle Williams 2 fumbles accounted for 10 points. Giants scored 20 points in the game.

10/20 = 50%

If the Suns score 100 points in a game. That means one player must single handily give the other team 50 points. It's almost impossible to comprehend

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Players regularly fumble 3 times in one game?...players that touch the ball a grand total of 4 times

Can you calculate the amount of touches it would take for Gore to fumble 3 times?

Kyle Williams 2 fumbles accounted for 10 points. Giants scored 20 points in the game.

10/20 = 50%

If the Suns score 100 points in a game. That means one player must single handily give the other team 50 points. It's almost impossible to comprehend

If Adrian Peterson doesn't fumble 45 times in the 2009 NFCCG then the Vikings win...and so on and so forth.

Your team went 1/13 on 3rd down (in reality, 0/12 when the defense was actually trying to stop you). Maybe if your offense wasn't pathetic on 3rd down you would've put more points on the board and the game would've been out of reach.

STFU already you whiny faggot.

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
If Adrian Peterson doesn't fumble 45 times in the 2009 NFCCG then the Vikings win...and so on and so forth.

Your team went 1/13 on 3rd down (in reality, 0/12 when the defense was actually trying to stop you). Maybe if your offense wasn't pathetic on 3rd down you would've put more points on the board and the game would've been out of reach.

How many fumbles per touches?

You couldn't move the football past Midfield in the 2nd Half :lol

......we did

Pelicans78
05-03-2012, 10:58 PM
49ers were lucky to get past the Saints at home. It took 5 turnovers and a defensive collapse of epic proportions for the Niners to win that game. Let's not act like the Niners should have won the Super Bowl.

TIMMYtoZO
05-03-2012, 11:00 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Pelicans78
05-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Seriously, the Niners had the Giants at home and couldn't get it done. They had chances to drive down the field and score, but they couldn't get it done late in the 4th and OT.

Vici
05-04-2012, 12:30 AM
The best part of all this is that the Giants beat the shit out of the Cardinals and Steelers in away games in 2008, had their best player shoot himself in the leg, and you don't see giants fans being pussies about it. This is a strictly pathetic 49er fan trait.

Goran Dragic
05-04-2012, 08:29 AM
^There was less butthurt from Patriot fans after the 18-1 superbowl than there is from 49ers fans after this game

Will Hunting
05-04-2012, 08:57 AM
You gotta be wicked retarded to think that sissy cuckold Alex Smith was gonna do anything other than keep stumbling over his own dick if Williams didn't fumble

NewcastleKEG
05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Seriously, the Niners had the Giants at home and couldn't get it done. They had chances to drive down the field and score, but they couldn't get it done late in the 4th and OT.
Gaints couldn't even move the football past midfield in the 2nd Half. . . .

NewcastleKEG
05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
You gotta be wicked retarded to think that sissy cuckold Alex Smith was gonna do anything other than keep stumbling over his own dick if Williams didn't fumble
Yet the Niners had the lead, kept sustaining long drives while the Giants couldn't cross mid field

Watch the games or shut the fuck up faggit

Axe Murderer
05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
'ill Hunt, with the back from hiatus, clearing everyone out down low goods par per etc

Will Hunting
05-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Yet the Niners had the lead, kept sustaining long drives while the Giants couldn't cross mid field

Watch the games or shut the fuck up faggit

Pardon me if my Southie math is off a bit, but how does 17-17= a Niners lead?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 05:19 PM
STFU already you whiny faggot.

RaZon
05-05-2012, 05:10 AM
From an historical perspective the Niners have won more Superbowls than the Giants. They have never lost a Superbowl and have had more great players.

Last season they beat the Giants in the reg season, and if Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt (why Williams was back there) they probably beat the Giants in that Championship game. Yes they did have the Giants at home both times.

I see no reason to see the Giants as the superior team heading into this up coming season. They do not have the better defense, they do not have the better backs or receivers and they have nobody like Vernon Davis. Yes Eli is better than Smith.

The Niners are the up and coming team in the NFC. The Saints are fucked, the Cowboys have proven they can't hang. The Packers are the team to beat which is a tall order. I see it like this...

NFC Power ranking

1.Packers
2.Niners
3.Giants
4.Falcons

5-16 who cares

Goran Dragic
05-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Is everyone in San Francisco this emo and whiny?

:crywe're better than the Giants, I swear!:cry

Blake
05-05-2012, 12:01 PM
From an historical perspective the Niners have won more Superbowls than the Giants.

From an historical perspective, the Giants have more championships than the Niners.

You suck at historical perspectives.

Will Hunting
05-05-2012, 12:08 PM
if I saw any of you west coast faggots in my town, i'll give you a wicked bad ass kickin and slap you outta the commonwealth!

TE
05-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Hypothetical takes to justify why the 49er's came up short :lmao

What an asshurt fanbase tbh

RaZon
05-07-2012, 08:45 PM
From an historical perspective, the Giants have more championships than the Niners.

Try paying attention.

Talking Superbowls!!!

Vici
05-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Try paying attention.

Talking Superbowls!!!

haha of course you would be. Why bother looking at the entire body of work and arbitrarily cut it off at 1966.Truth be told, take out the 80's and the niners have been largely trash. See? Being selective is retarded.

TIMMYtoZO
05-07-2012, 09:20 PM
49er fans aren't just bitter, but they are scared. They know they don't have a talented team like the Giants.

:lol Alex Smith as the qb, Crabtree/Moss/Manningham as the wideouts.

Goran Dragic
05-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Sup Daunte?

Are you gonna roll to da scrip club with me and Jerry later?

TIMMYtoZO
05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Sup Daunte?

Are you gonna roll to da scrip club with me and Jerry later?

Sup Deandre. I am. Tyron and Jason said they are down as well. Tyron told me to tell you that Candice has invited us to her keg party on Saturday. You down? :lol

Goran Dragic
05-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh shit, Candice is having another keg party? I remember how crazy the last one got when DeShaun was playing dice and broke a bottle over Tyron's head.

TIMMYtoZO
05-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Oh shit, Candice is having another keg party? I remember how crazy the last one got when DeShaun was playing dice and broke a bottle over Tyron's head.

:lol Tyron had to get stitches. He was pretty pissed at DeShaun for doing that. Candice said both of them will have to make a truce if they both want to be there this Saturday. Fat chance of that happening. :lol

NewcastleKEG
05-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Jumping Ship

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/giantsjpg-bbb3a13c666ab765.jpg

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/10757276-large.jpg

TIMMYtoZO
05-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Jumping Ship

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/giantsjpg-bbb3a13c666ab765.jpg

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/10757276-large.jpg

Reloading with upgrades...

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/04/28/sports/web_photos/28.2s048.GiantsC--300x300.jpg

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/10915471-large.jpg

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/wp-content/blogs.dir/829/files/2012-nfl-draft/32_david_wilson.jpg

http://ph.cdn.photos.upi.com/collection/n2/upi/6243/e7eb764dc7b8116f330a86e87c9e75b5/Super-Bowl-XLVI-ticker-tape-victory-parade_1_1.jpg (http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/Sports/Super-Bowl-XLVI-ticker-tape-victory-parade/6243/2/)

symple19
05-08-2012, 01:13 PM

Personally, the season was a success once they secured a winning campaign. Everything else was icing on the cake.

Blake
05-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Try paying attention.

Talking Superbowls!!!

symple19
05-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Okay, so the first time I checked into this thread I didn't really read it. After doing so, I'm just going to say a couple things...

Alex Smith hasn't been, nor will he ever be, the answer behind center. He cannot throw a deep ball, he can't get through his progressions, he can't read the defense before the snap, he can't convert 3rd downs, he has tiny little hands (which i'm sure newcastle and razon can attest matches his tiny little dick, since they seem to have their lips wrapped around it 24/7), he doesn't know how to effectively look people off, he can't throw out routes, he's terrible with audibles.....

I could post some more pathetic stats (like smith's 68 career td's in 7 seasons or the fact that he's only started more than 11 games twice), but dd has already tested those waters and found them to be dense and filled with dipshits.

Quite frankly, He's NOT a leader and he just doesn't have the intangibles to ever lead the scarlet and gold to the promised land.

What pisses me off more than anything else is that if the Niners continue to fuck around and make bad decisions concerning the QB position, then some very good players are never going to see the promised land. Pat Willis immediately comes to mind.

The defense is great, and could well become the type of unit that has Ravens type longevity in terms of dominance, efficiency, and swag.

However, the Niners will only be a perennial wild card/one n' done type team (also like the Ravens. if that, even) if they don't find an elite, drop-back passer who can make clutch throws instead of a pussified, gimmicky, scrambling, prima-donna who ran the spread at a shithole school in the shithole state of utah.

I was wrong about a whole host of things concerning the Niners this year, but Smith wasn't one of them.

Now, I don't really need to address anything else since some of the most effective posters on this unique site have already left you two fucksticks (razon and newcastle) looking like the ho chi minh trail after an arc-light raid, but i will say this...You bitches belong in the bottom of the bay with your ass pains, front-running, and ring smack.

Smells like a cowboys thread in here, and i'll start treating it like one if I have to

Goran Dragic
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Okay, so the first time I checked into this thread I didn't really read it. After doing so, I'm just going to say a couple things...

Alex Smith hasn't been, nor will he ever be, the answer behind center. He cannot throw a deep ball, he can't get through his progressions, he can't read the defense before the snap, he can't convert 3rd downs, he has tiny little hands (which i'm sure newcastle and razon can attest matches his tiny little dick, since they seem to have their lips wrapped around it 24/7), he doesn't know how to effectively look people off, he can't throw out routes, he's terrible with audibles.....

I could post some more pathetic stats (like smith's 68 career td's in 7 seasons or the fact that he's only started more than 11 games twice), but dd has already tested those waters and found them to be dense and filled with dipshits.

Quite frankly, He's NOT a leader and he just doesn't have the intangibles to ever lead the scarlet and gold to the promised land.

What pisses me off more than anything else is that if the Niners continue to fuck around and make bad decisions concerning the QB position, then some very good players are never going to see the promised land. Pat Willis immediately comes to mind.

The defense is great, and could well become the type of unit that has Ravens type longevity in terms of dominance, efficiency, and swag.

However, the Niners will only be a perennial wild card/one n' done type team (also like the Ravens. if that, even) if they don't find an elite, drop-back passer who can make clutch throws instead of a pussified, gimmicky, scrambling, prima-donna who ran the spread at a shithole school in the shithole state of utah.

I was wrong about a whole host of things concerning the Niners this year, but Smith wasn't one of them.

Now, I don't really need to address anything else since some of the most effective posters on this unique site have already left you two fucksticks (razon and newcastle) looking like the ho chi minh trail after an arc-light raid, but i will say this...You bitches belong in the bottom of the bay with your ass pains, front-running, and ring smack.

Smells like a cowboys thread in here, and i'll start treating it like one if I have to
http://from-ashes.com/sites/default/files/pictures/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

Bill_Brasky
05-10-2012, 01:01 PM

rhnXWJmKbU4

NewcastleKEG
05-10-2012, 02:07 PM

1 single statistic posted in this incoherent rant. :lol

So all wise one. Who should the Niners have signed this off season to replace Smith

robino2001
05-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Yo quiero...
http://c-product.images.fansedge.com/22-50/22-50167-Y.jpg

Blake
05-10-2012, 03:13 PM

So all wise one. Who should the Niners have signed this off season to replace Smith

Peyton Manning in a wheelchair is better than Alex

Bill_Brasky
05-10-2012, 03:18 PM

An NFL QB :lol

manufan10
05-10-2012, 03:39 PM

:rolleyes Like no one else has tried giving you stats.

symple19
05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Jesus fucking christ, they just missed an opportunity to package something up during the draft and either make a move to get a better pick or trade for an NFL QB.

And no, Kaepernick (yet another gimmicky spread qb) isn't the answer either

Peyton Manning's brain in a jar hooked up to kerry collins body would be better than smith at this point

Other than Peyton, I would've liked to have seen the FO give Jason Campbell a shot. Dude had become fairly effective before his injury with the raiders, and could get crab and those guys vertical for a change.

There's nobody left now, and signing Josh Johnson isn't going to help with anything other than holding the clipboard

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
As if everyone else didn't push Newcastle's shit in, symple comes in and shreds NK's anal canal:lol

NewcastleKEG
05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Jesus fucking christ, they just missed an opportunity to package something up during the draft and either make a move to get a better pick or trade for an NFL QB.

And no, Kaepernick (yet another gimmicky spread qb) isn't the answer either

Peyton Manning's brain in a jar hooked up to kerry collins body would be better than smith at this point

Other than Peyton, I would've liked to have seen the FO give Jason Campbell a shot. Dude had become fairly effective before his injury with the raiders, and could get crab and those guys vertical for a change.

There's nobody left now, and signing Josh Johnson isn't going to help with anything other than holding the clipboard

Alex Smith 2012 season: 25 TD's - 5 INT's (6- 4th Quarter Comebacks & Drives)

Your football opinion is utter garbage. Did Alex Smith anal rape your mom or something

NewcastleKEG
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
As if everyone else didn't push Newcastle's shit in, symple comes in and shreds NK's anal canal:lol
With blabbing incoherent ranting

Yes brilliance like ''He sucks because he sucks'' is shredding me

NewcastleKEG
05-10-2012, 04:10 PM
:rolleyes Like no one else has tried giving you stats.
Smith had 5 TD's for every INT

No other Quarterback had more comebacks this year or was better in the clutch

''Alex Smith sucks because ESPN told me so'' :lol

TIMMYtoZO
05-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Smith had 5 TD's for every INT

No other Quarterback had more comebacks this year or was better in the clutch

''Alex Smith sucks because ESPN told me so'' :lol

Ummmmmmm, Elite Manning says hi. A record breaking 15 4th quarter touchdowns this past season. No QB was better in the clutch this season than Elite Manning.

:lol 49ers
:lol Thinking 2 ex-giants are going to be major factors

Axe Murderer
05-10-2012, 05:29 PM

tbh I can feel his wrath through the screen and getting a little nervous

:lol Hopefully symple doesn't find a few of my posts praising Alex Smith for last season

robino2001
05-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Alex Smith hasn't been, nor will he ever be, the answer behind center. He cannot throw a deep ball, he can't get through his progressions

I'd contend that Smith has (for the most part) always had a weak/young/injured/underachieving offensive line that doesn't give him too much time in addition to relatively slowish receivers that lack the ability to separate (aside from VD). Is Smith elite - absolutely not... but he's in the middle of the pack for starting QB's. You want to keep the team together - mainly the defensive juggernaut - you can't pay every position insane money...

And Jason Campbell... :vomit:

NewcastleKEG
05-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Symple or whatever entire post sounded like an emotionally scarred 15 year old girl that just got dumped. No substance just irrational ranting

Smith's deep ball was amazing in the postseason. Remember the only 1st down the Niners got versus NYG was a deep ball. Remember all the deep bombs to Vernon Davis versus the Saints

Guy (among others in this thread) have no idea WTF they are talking about. Smith struggles most with sidelines throws

Vici
05-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Ummmmmmm, Elite Manning says hi. A record breaking 15 4th quarter touchdowns this past season. No QB was better in the clutch this season than Elite Manning.

:lol 49ers
:lol Thinking 2 ex-giants are going to be major factors

haha

Was wondering wtf he was talking about. Eli Manning broke the NFL record for most comebacks in a single season this year... :rollin

TIMMYtoZO
05-11-2012, 10:53 AM
haha

Was wondering wtf he was talking about. Eli Manning broke the NFL record for most comebacks in a single season this year... :rollin

:lol He is still asshurt from the NFCCG.

symple19
05-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Symple or whatever entire post sounded like an emotionally scarred 15 year old girl that just got dumped. No substance just irrational ranting

Smith's deep ball was amazing in the postseason. Remember the only 1st down the Niners got versus NYG was a deep ball. Remember all the deep bombs to Vernon Davis versus the Saints

Guy (among others in this thread) have no idea WTF they are talking about. Smith struggles most with sidelines throws

Smith played the game of his life that day. It was an anomaly. There is nothing to indicate he can achieve that level with any consistency, he certainly didn't during the regular season.

I've never seen a 49er team feed so much off of the great field position provided by the special teams and the defense. Alex Smith has been a direct beneficiary of the stellar play of those squads. His numbers, which look good on paper (at least last year, the only good year he's ever had), don't look nearly as nice once you actually watch the games and see how he goes about getting them.

Dump offs, check downs, screens, and intermediate passes over the middle. Harbaugh and co. designed a system where Smith doesn't have to excel, he simply has to not fuck anything up. You'll never win super bowls that way.

Oh, and I never pretended Campbell was the long term answer. There was really no way the Niners were going to find a long term guy in free agency anyway, not even peyton. IMO, it was a search that should have been undertaken for a true placeholder until they could find a franchise quarterback. A search they better get serious about

symple19
05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
I'd contend that Smith has (for the most part) always had a weak/young/injured/underachieving offensive line that doesn't give him too much time in addition to relatively slowish receivers that lack the ability to separate (aside from VD). Is Smith elite - absolutely not... but he's in the middle of the pack for starting QB's. You want to keep the team together - mainly the defensive juggernaut - you can't pay every position insane money...

And Jason Campbell... :vomit:

I'm willing for the Niners to part with some talent if it means getting a franchise quarterback, even if that talent is on the defensive side. Only guys I see as untouchable are Pat Willis, Aldon Smith, and Sopoaga. On offense, everyone but the key guys (like Joe Staley) on the o-line should be considered expendable.

NewcastleKEG
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm willing for the Niners to part with some talent if it means getting a franchise quarterback, even if that talent is on the defensive side. Only guys I see as untouchable are Pat Willis, Aldon Smith, and Sopoaga. On offense, everyone but the key guys (like Joe Staley) on the o-line should be considered expendable.
Even if they found a team willing to trade them Luck or RG3 & assuming these guys eventually pan out..... we are talking 3 to 4 years down the line.

Why wait when the team is ready NOW? They did all they could to get Peyton & it didn't work.

Alex Smith was by far the 2nd best option available.

Blake
05-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Carson Palmer would have been great get for the 9ers

NewcastleKEG
05-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Carson Palmer would have been great get for the 9ers
Oh yeah, the guy with 49 INT's in his last 42 games is a great idea

Blake
05-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Oh yeah, the guy with 49 INT's in his last 42 games is a great idea

yeah, maybe not great. just better.

NewcastleKEG
05-11-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah, maybe not great. just better.
Better than 5 to 1 TD/INT ratio?

6 comeback victories?

*sigh*

Blake
05-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Better than 5 to 1 TD/INT ratio?

6 comeback victories?

*sigh*

Palmer averaged 100 more yards passing per game.

Smith is a game manager. Game managers generally don't win Super Bowls.

Avante
05-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Alex Smith was one game away from the SB last season. Now add, Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, A.J.Jenkins and Oregon speedster LaMichael James. The defense is still intact. They play in the weakest division in the NFL.

What's not to like?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2012, 07:50 AM
Alex Smith

Blake
05-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Alex Smith

lol

is Newcastle really gone

Jeff Goldblum
05-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Alex Smith is maybe, no..possibly. Yes, certainly. A failure. yes

Pelicans78
05-20-2012, 11:06 PM

This post is spot on. It was clear during the final drive against the Saints that Smith had no clue what to do against a zone defense. He dumped two little short passes, wasted 50 seconds off the clock. The big play to Davis only happened when the Saints did an all out blitz and played Davis man to man.

Anyway, this was a great post.

Avante
06-03-2012, 08:09 PM

You really do need to bone up on reality. That was sad.

Let's look at QB ratings for 2011.

Alex Smith 90.7

Only 8 QB's in the league had a higher rating. Remember that was done without great wide outs.

Smith threw 5 INt's. That is fewer than any of those seven rated higher. Eli Manning had 16.

Smith had a higher completion % than...

Eli Manning
Joe Flacco
Matt Moore
Matt Schaub

Dude, do you have a clue?

Goran Dragic
06-03-2012, 08:45 PM
:lol acting like Alex Smith's 2011 season is how he's played his entire career
:lol 1/13 on 3rd down

Vici
06-03-2012, 10:23 PM
You really do need to bone up on reality. That was sad.

Let's look at QB ratings for 2011.

Alex Smith 90.7

Only 8 QB's in the league had a higher rating. Remember that was done without great wide outs.

Smith threw 5 INt's. That is fewer than any of those seven rated higher. Eli Manning had 16.

Smith had a higher completion % than...

Eli Manning
Joe Flacco
Matt Moore
Matt Schaub

Dude, do you have a clue?

Speaking of having a clue, does Smith run the exact same or even remotely similar offense to the QBs you mentioned? Was Smith a game winner? or game manager? Was Eli a game winner? or game manager?

Enjoy your division title bro.

Avante
06-04-2012, 03:18 AM
:lol acting like Alex Smith's 2011 season is how he's played his entire career
:lol 1/13 on 3rd down

Thinking what he did prior to the Harbaugh regime is of importance is so rookie.

Check out O.J.Simpson's first three years in the league.

Sheesh:rolleyes

Avante
06-04-2012, 03:21 AM
Speaking of having a clue, does Smith run the exact same or even remotely similar offense to the QBs you mentioned? Was Smith a game winner? or game manager? Was Eli a game winner? or game manager?

Enjoy your division title bro.

Did Alex Smith not come within one game of playing in a SB? Did Alex Smith not beat the Giants and take them into OT the next time he played them?

Why does Vegas have the Niners thre favorite in the NFC to be in this seasons SB?

TIMMYtoZO
11-28-2012, 06:51 PM
:depressed I miss NewcastleKEG.

Avante
11-29-2012, 01:24 AM
What other team compares to this?

Hall of Fame

QB's...Y.A.Tittle, Joe Montana, Steve Young
RB's...Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny, John Henry Johnson, Roger Craig? Frank Gore?
WR's...Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss

Now add...

QB..Jeff Garcia, Jim Plunkett, John Brodie
RB's...(all 1000 yarders)...J.D.Smith, Garrison Hearst, Charlie Gardner, Wendell Tyler, Ricky Watters
WR's..R.C.Owens, Dwight Clarke, John Taylor, Freddie Solomon, Gene Washington

Any challengers?