PDA

View Full Version : The Code

RaZon
03-30-2012, 03:44 PM
We all need a code we live by, certain do's and don't that make us who we are. Without a code there is chaos and turmoil. We bounce around without any direction.

In the real world...

Never tell a lie unless it's better to lie because of someone else's feelings? The dog is dead you don't tell that little girl that. You lie with....he could show up later.

You always respect the elderly. Do all you can to make things easy for them. Without them none of us would be here.

Never mistreat children or animals. If you do you should be taken out to a hog farm stripped naked face down and have three gallons of slop stuck up your ass. Then let the hogs loose...SUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Never bully a woman or get physical, they possess about a third of a man's strength...if that. If they just have to smack you around...run. If you can't run grab them. If one of you guys tells me..."oh yeah, well I know a chick who could kick your ass"....no you don't! If she can kick your ass, you got a problem.

Never bullshit around about $$$$$$$. Few things are more serious.

Never bet with your heart, actually never bet at all if you haven't done the research needed to be a winner. You cannot win without looking at a number of things.

Smile, nobody wants to see a frown. I guarantee things will go a hell of a lot smoother/easier if you start off with a smile. They will smile...try it!

Keep the body in shape, nobody wants to see a fat fuck wobbling around. You feel far better about everything if you can handle everything. Some weights, some cardio, don't stuff your face with junk. B12!!!!

Smoking totally sucks and only idiots do it.

A few drinks now and then...cool. Pot/coke....no big deal if done right.

Reading...you can never know too much. I've always got two books going, one fiction, one non fiction.

Ok this world...

You don't act like a fucking punk with a computer. If you wouldn't say it to somebodies face you don't say it. Everyone is hung like a mule in hiding.

You never ever talk about somebodies family. That doesn't hurt them, it hurts you. It makes you look absolutely stupid/moronic/classless. Totally backfires. And it should be obvious, those that still haven't figured that out....breeding. So they are the last ones who need to be talking shit about parents.

You don't disrespect someone elses thread. If the topic isn't something you take seriously stay out of it. The last thing you want to do is criticize. You don't have to be there...DUH!

You can never ever have too much music. The more the merrier.

BkxGDYwiDa8&feature=related (http://BkxGDYwiDa8&feature=related)

Woo Bum-kon
03-30-2012, 04:03 PM
You're next.

RaZon
03-30-2012, 04:06 PM
You're next.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...right over your head.

silverblk mystix
03-30-2012, 04:07 PM
"The Dude Abides..."

RaZon
03-30-2012, 04:12 PM
"The Dude Abides..."

Cool!

silverblk mystix
03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
"Wherever you go...that's where you'll be."

TheDavinciCode
03-30-2012, 04:19 PM