PDA

View Full Version : Ban Giuseppe

MavDynasty
03-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Old fuck has been back to old bullshit and killing the forum. He can be an enjoyable poster when he isn't parroting tbh

Woo Bum-kon
03-31-2012, 01:41 AM
No more half-measures, Dale.

BRHornet45
03-31-2012, 01:51 AM
nah son just let the sissy be the sissy that he is. if anything we should try and help him, not ban him. the dude is a closet Phoenix Suns fan suffering from "in the closet Phoenix Suns pride" and is starting to regret his bandwagon jumping on the Lakers.

endrity
03-31-2012, 02:54 AM
Nah man, I love the guy. The forum would be duller without him.

If he bothers you just don't respond to him. That's what a lot of posters do. If you engage in a debate, know what you are about to get yourself into.

Having said that, he definitely seems to have gone off the rails after that OKC loss. That one really hit him hard.

Slo spurs fan
03-31-2012, 03:01 AM
He doesn't contribute anything but posts full of shit. He does that in every single thread. If you want to discuss something with other posters he will jump in and just troll. He is waaaaaay worse than KBP ever was.

Reck
03-31-2012, 03:05 AM
Some of the posters here dont help his cause either by helping him duplicate his posts.

mavsfan1000
03-31-2012, 03:20 AM
Give the guy a break. He is a tired old shitbag who sucks cocks.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2012, 03:32 AM
Old fuck has been back to old bullshit and killing the forum. He can be an enjoyable poster when he isn't parroting tbh

I actually agree. You can't even read what he posts, the language is always garbled from the oversized dick in his mouth

jestersmash
03-31-2012, 03:56 AM
Nah man, I love the guy. The forum would be duller without him.

If he bothers you just don't respond to him. That's what a lot of posters do. If you engage in a debate, know what you are about to get yourself into.

Having said that, he definitely seems to have gone off the rails after that OKC loss. That one really hit him hard.

Debate? If you make any semblance of an argument that he can't defend, he'll fall back to

1) :rolleyes
2) O & 43!!!
3) Let us proceed.
4) Imcontrollinao!
5) Kobe 5, TOSB 4
6) nary a <insert jibberish here>

repeat ad nauseum

If you respond using the form of one of his memes, he thinks he's won the war and he'll respond with

7) I'm a trend setter, I set trends

If he doesn't feel too threatened by the argument (i.e. he thinks there's been a fair and respectful back and forth) he'll usually conclude with

8) Just checkin' assholes

I'm fairly certain I could write a computer program that could emulate 95% of his posts on this forum. The logic is pretty straightforward.

Add to that the fact that I'm 80% certain Giuseppe and Koolaid Man are one in the same person, and the comedy of his existence practically writes itself.

TE
03-31-2012, 04:01 AM
Yeah, I'm all for a ban. He brings absolutely nothing to these forums.

Slo spurs fan
03-31-2012, 04:12 AM

Well a lot of posters here (yes including me) doesn't bring much to this forums, BUT we don't troll every single thread either! I am not very good at English language when it comes to writing, but I like to read insightfull posts and maybe cotribute as much as I can (with this language barrier), but lately a lot of good posters are gone becouse of posters like Guseppe. KBP was anoying sometimes, but Guseppe is just trolling.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2012, 04:13 AM
What's funny is that the Ellis clan used to have a short ban trigger finger.

Obviously guissepe is timvp

TE
03-31-2012, 04:17 AM
Well a lot of posters here (yes including me) doesn't bring much to this forums, BUT we don't throll every single thread either! I am nut very good at English language when it comes to writing, but I liko to read insightfull posts and mazbe cotribute as much as I can (with this language barrier), but lately a lot of good posters are gone becouse of posters like Guseppe. KBP was anoying sometimes, but Guseppe is just throlling.

Guiseppe is just a bad poster. Brings nothing to the table, same repeated shit over and over again. What's sad is that KBP brings some faggot greek homer retarded takes every time he posts but they are actually entertaining from a comedic perspective.

:cry poor Dale

endrity
03-31-2012, 05:16 AM
Debate? If you make any semblance of an argument that he can't defend, he'll fall back to

2) O & 43!!!
3) Let us proceed.
4) Imcontrollinao!
5) Kobe 5, TOSB 4

repeat ad nauseum

If you respond using the form of one of his memes, he thinks he's won the war and he'll respond with

If he doesn't feel too threatened by the argument (i.e. he thinks there's been a fair and respectful back and forth) he'll usually conclude with

I'm fairly certain I could write a computer program that could emulate 95% of his posts on this forum. The logic is pretty straightforward.

Add to that the fact that I'm 80% certain Giuseppe and Koolaid Man are one in the same person, and the comedy of his existence practically writes itself.

Add chickenshit to the list now as well :)

Listen, when I say debate I definitely mean a trolling debate. That's all you gonna get out of him. If you know that beforehand everything is cool. If you don't wanna do that, don't respond and that will be it.

Other than all I have to say is "I don't agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it". Freedom of speech exists specifically for the people that annoy you the most, not for the ones you agree with.

Let Cully go on with his trolling.

Latarian Milton
03-31-2012, 05:30 AM
cully is a true fucking legend and he ain't nearly irritating as some scumbags (e.g. rapper), cully might have posted alot but he didn't start no spamming thread, as opposed to rapper who starts alot. its a bliss for the site to have such an internet legend who makes legit posts relentlessly and never gets bored

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:03 AM

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:04 AM
No more half-measures, Dale.

Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:04 AM
nah son just let the sissy be the sissy that he is. if anything we should try and help him, not ban him. the dude is a closet Phoenix Suns fan suffering from "in the closet Phoenix Suns pride" and is starting to regret his bandwagon jumping on the Lakers.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:05 AM
He doesn't contribute anything but posts full of shit. He does that in every single thread. If you want to discuss something with other posters he will jump in and just troll. He is waaaaaay worse than KBP ever was.

Go back and fuck your father some more.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:06 AM
tired old shitbag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:07 AM
I actually agree. You can't even read what he posts, the language is always garbled from the oversized dick in his mouth

You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Add to that the fact that I'm 80% certain Giuseppe and Koolaid Man are one in the same person

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:09 AM

TE
03-31-2012, 06:10 AM

You should pay someone to stick a knife in you for once and for all.

Good god. You're pathetic.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:10 AM
Well a lot of posters here (yes including me) doesn't bring much to this forums, BUT we don't troll every single thread either! I am not very good at English language when it comes to writing, but I like to read insightfull posts and maybe cotribute as much as I can (with this language barrier), but lately a lot of good posters are gone becouse of posters like Guseppe. KBP was anoying sometimes, but Guseppe is just trolling.

You'll be okay once:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

changes to your benefit.

Hang in there. In the meantime though, go back and fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:11 AM
Guiseppe is just a bad poster. Brings nothing to the table, same repeated shit over and over again. What's sad is that KBP brings some faggot greek homer retarded takes every time he posts but they are actually entertaining from a comedic perspective.

:cry poor Dale

Are you still here? I thought I told you to go back and fuck your mother some more.

Halberto
03-31-2012, 06:11 AM
Not the best reaction for this thread cully.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:12 AM
You should pay someone to stick a knife in you for once and for all.

Good god. You're pathetic.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:12 AM
Not the best reaction for this thread cully.

Fuck you, Hal.

TE
03-31-2012, 06:13 AM
Are you still here? I thought I told you to go back and fuck your mother some more.

I'm still here motherfucker. And I'm here to help you retire. You're a tired old shitbag just like Kobe, and you need to be told when to stop chucking it.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:14 AM
cully is a true fucking legend and he ain't nearly irritating as some scumbags (e.g. rapper), cully might have posted alot but he didn't start no spamming thread, as opposed to rapper who starts alot. its a bliss for the site to have such an internet legend who makes legit posts relentlessly and never gets bored

lmvictoriousao!!!

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:14 AM
tired old shitbag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

TE
03-31-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

:rolleyes

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:17 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

TE
03-31-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Only pussies who beat their wives set trends.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:21 AM
Only pussies who beat their wives set trends.

In for penny.

In for pound.

TE
03-31-2012, 06:23 AM
In for penny.

In for pound.

In for a quarter.

In for a ton.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 06:26 AM
In for a quarter.

In for a ton.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

100%duncan
03-31-2012, 06:49 AM
I enjoy talking to my bitch. Don't ban the sissy.

Spur_Fanatic
03-31-2012, 08:11 AM
Don't ban my culby.

wanggi
03-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Da Watcher of da Gate? He is just a stubborn funny guy around.

BTW, Cubby= 0 ring

NASpurs
03-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Giuseppe's the forum's whore nowadays anyway. Obviously he has a sore vagina from all the pounding that he's taken over the last few days.

Just limit his posting to 3 minutes. It'll clean the forum but probably put his wife in danger of a beating though. Just think about his wife before you guys do anything.

MavDynasty
03-31-2012, 08:40 AM
Tbh this thread is evidence of the problem in hand. If management doesn't do anything, it is our job to turn to our representatives in the EC to resolve this matter, imho.

wanggi
03-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Giuseppe's the forum's whore nowadays anyway. Obviously he has a sore vagina from all the pounding that he's taken over the last few days.

Just limit his posting to 3 minutes. It'll clean the forum but probably put his wife in danger of a beating though. Just think about his wife before you guys do anything.

He does not beat his wife any more in recent years.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 09:46 AM

Cully and I are a package deal...Ban him and you must ban me...and we all know Kori and Tim don't have the balls to ban me :lol

Don't Have The Fucking Balls :toast

btw - My two 2-day lesbian sex binge is over are there any games tonight...I'm no longer looking for raw and uninhibited passion :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 09:52 AM
No.

DPG21920
03-31-2012, 09:53 AM
:lol your reverse psychology is very veiled.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 09:55 AM
If anybody deserves a ban this month, it's RaZon or that 100%duncan faggot.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 10:00 AM
or hemann, but that could apply to any month

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:00 AM
ohh one last thing....to help you guys envision what the last 2 days of my life was like

ANQkwx38umM

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Cully and I are a package deal...Ban him and you must ban me...and we all know Kori and Tim don't have the balls to ban me :lol

Don't Have The Fucking Balls :toast

btw - My two 2-day lesbian sex binge is over are there any games tonight...I'm no longer looking for raw and uninhibited passion :lol

:lol look at you idiot trying to make yourself important, nobody gives a shit about you,Culby just wants to be ban becuase he can't leave this forum on his own, he's addicted to this forum

NASpurs
03-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Koolaid_Man getting her twat licked with other fellow lesbians and bragging about it on the forum. Too bad no one gives a shit.

Fpoonsie
03-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Don't ban him. Just limit his posting ability.

Some of his best posting stemmed from his had-in-hand demeanor while trying to fellate the EC members into getting AIDS back.

cherylsteele
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Then put him on your ignore list, or don't read his posts. Pleading to ban someone on an internet forum is pathetic.

Bill_Brasky
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Banning Culburn means he wins.

He's not terrible, just don't respond to him so much. I would be interested to see what would happen though if the "kobe 5 duncan 4" thing was filtered to say luck_the_fakers.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Then put him on your ignore list, or don't read his posts. Pleading to ban someone on an internet forum is pathetic.

:lol ohh look at the Steel "woman" dropping science.

Listen Cully, Luva, and Kool...we've been saying it from day one...we know the dynamic of this board..a bunch of emotionally raw and sensitive young lads who have no life and can't get pussy well at least 98% of them can't...cuz I beleive DMC gets pussy that he pays for and I also think Leets is eating on some shriveled up pussy that he got at home but that's it...the rest of em..DPG and Mono jerk off constantly and I beleive Tyson is fingers his ass regularly to relieve himself and I do beleive that Midget is a gay homophobe...

I also think that BR Hornet gets laid but it's mainly really low grade pussy. and trust Elnono is a tranny lover but he's scared to act on it but I think he has the hots for NRHector basically most of these mofo's on here in the immortal words of MJ to Kwame Brown are flaming phaggots or wannabe flaming phaggots..

but back to my original point the real Laker Nation fans understand what's happening here...they can't match wit for wit or intellect for intellect so they melt down and beg for pinkings and bannings...without this boards big 3 Cully, Luva, Kool this board would fade...and fast....Kori knows this...you guys would be back to the Spurs only forum...

this is like watching a remake of a clearly inept band of barbarians as they made their way to the Palace of Versailles to capture and subject true Royalty :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Koolaid_Man getting her twat licked with other fellow lesbians and bragging about it on the forum. Too bad no one gives a shit.

yeah right you care...and way more than you should..I tell you what I challenge the EC...ask one of them clowns to sponsor a bill suggesting the ultimate banning of Kool and sit back and watch Kori reject it....:lol

I'm the shit around here Kori can't live without me :downspin:....yeah that should do it :lol

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Cubby= 0 ring

I got 16 NBA World Titles.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Tbh this thread is evidence of the problem in hand. If management doesn't do anything, it is our job to turn to our representatives in the EC to resolve this matter, imho.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:43 AM

Good morning dumbass, there is no such thing as NBA World Titles

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Don't ban him. Just limit his posting ability.

Chickenshit back stabber & EC goon.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Good morning dumbass, there is no such thing as NBA World Titles

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:47 AM
Chickenshit back stabber & EC coon.

fify :lol

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:51 AM

well then I don't know what you got becuase I don't know what that is but congratulations on what ever that is

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 10:58 AM
congratulations

Thank you.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Sup J-Black

NASpurs
03-31-2012, 11:07 AM
yeah right you care...and way more than you should..I tell you what I challenge the EC...ask one of them clowns to sponsor a bill suggesting the ultimate banning of Kool and sit back and watch Kori reject it....:lol

I'm the shit around here Kori can't live without me :downspin:....yeah that should do it :lol

:lmao you've already been pinked, banning you would be redundant. Stop trying to be the martyr in a forum where your significance is nonexistent.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 11:12 AM
nothing much scro.....just chilling and waiting for my tutor to finish my Applications of Speech homework for me
:lmao

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:23 AM
nothing much scro.....just chilling and waiting for my tutor to finish my Applications of Speech homework for me

:lmao

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Banning was never on the table, afaik...

The problem with faggy sensitive bitch isn't with starting threads or not making sense, it's with the volume of trash...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Banning was never on the table, afaik...

The problem with faggy sensitive bitch isn't with starting threads or not making sense, it's with the volume of trash...

You can dish it. You just can't take it.

You chickenshited out and went to the front end, to the EC and spilled your guts.

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:28 AM
If this is what the people want, then I'll appeal to have the Clutter Reduction Act placed upon Giuseppe.

sorry 'eppe, nothing personal, but I represent the people of The Republic Of SpursTalk and I cannot ignore their pleas any longer.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:29 AM
If this is what the people want, then I'll appeal to have the Clutter Reduction Act placed upon Giuseppe.

sorry 'eppe, nothing personal, but I represent the people of The Republic Of SpursTalk and I cannot ignore their pleas any longer.

That's what I was getting at appealing to his senses... but faggy sensitive bitch has none, apparently. Much like Kool, he prefers to act like a dumb blonde bitch...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:30 AM

You SOB, you.

My fucking Corner. What the fuck happens to that now? I had office furniture, used, but, on back order nonetheless ready to go in. The deposit is nonrefundable. What about that?

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:32 AM
You SOB, you.

My fucking Corner. What the fuck happens to that now? I had office furniture, used, but, on back order nonetheless ready to go in. The deposit is nonrefundable. What about that?

you know this gives me no pleasure, but the people are growing weary. I'll kindly ask that you mind your p's and q's for a while, let the mob die down, or else corporal punishment will have to be administered.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
That's what I was getting at appealing to his senses

My ass. You were busting my chops. Spurring me on for your own relishment & entertainment. In between you were feeling your barrels & guilts and trying to act like somebody in case the Girl was watching.

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2012, 11:34 AM
bye seppe

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:35 AM
you know this gives me no pleasure, but the people are growing weary. I'll kindly ask that you mind your p's and q's for a while, let the mob die down, or else corporal punishment will have to be administered.

I like the idea of the corporal punishment. Can Kori adopt me & apply it?

That savory business aside,,,do I cancel the office furniture, or not? I gotta know right away. I have a rubber tree plant that's to die for I had earmarked for the corner of my Corner.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:37 AM
bye seppe

I'll miss droppin' my extensive change collection around you when you're in that little gold trimmed skirt. No more Poonsie to ascertain the goods & goodies.

BlackSwordsMan

That savory business aside,,,do I cancel the office furniture, or not? I gotta know right away. I have a rubber tree plant that's to die for I had earmarked for the corner of my Corner.

How about you buy yourself a nice IKEA bed and lay on it while you fuck your mother some more?

monosylab1k

You still get to keep the corner, but understand the responsibility that comes with it.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:38 AM
How about you buy yourself a nice IKEA bed

I never lay in the bed. I lay only on the couch.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:39 AM
You still get to keep the corner, but understand the responsibility that comes with it.

That's a great relief.

Don't tell EL, he gets so fucking jealous.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:41 AM
My ass. You were busting my chops. Spurring me on for your own relishment & entertainment. In between you were feeling your barrels & guilts and trying to act like somebody in case the Girl was watching.

Nope. You have a short memory Culb... we had a conversation a few months back when you took an inane ELE just to walk away from here for a while.
It was around the 'seppe rodeo time. It spurned the quit on quit.

You were truthful and honest about sometimes walking over the line and not being aware. So I pointed it out when you did a few days ago. You can call me whatever you want, I don't care.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:42 AM
That's a great relief.

Don't tell EL, he gets so fucking jealous.

I actually enjoyed the last edition of the Corner... not gonna lie

DPG21920
03-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Nono has a valid point, and I hate siding him.

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Giuseppe went on hiatus, just like Dirk tbh.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Nope. You have a short memory Culb... we had a conversation a few months back when you took an inane ELE just to walk away from here for a while.
It was around the 'seppe rodeo time. It spurned the quit on quit.

It was my charter. My boat. Under the rules I'm in the clear.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:44 AM
Giuseppe went on hiatus, just like Dirk tbh.

No. Dirk quit.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:44 AM
Nono has a valid point, and I hate siding him.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:45 AM
It was my charter. My boat. Under the rules I'm in the clear.

The rules include keeping the trash levels on a manageable level... ask Kool why he was pinked...

You did fairly good yesterday... so you can do it

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:46 AM
No. Dirk quit.

No, he went on hiatus just like you. You and Dirk did the same thing. Did Dirk quit or did he go on hiatus?

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:47 AM
The rules include keeping the trash levels on a manageable level... ask Kool why he was pinked...

You did fairly good yesterday... so you can do it

He was pinked because She cowtowed.

& so did you, EL. (do fairly good yesterday)

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:47 AM
No, he went on hiatus just like you. You and Dirk did the same thing. Did Dirk quit or did he go on hiatus?

No. Dirk quit.

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:48 AM
No. Dirk quit.

If Dirk quit then so did you. You and Dirk did the same thing. Did you quit or go in hiatus?

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:49 AM
He was pinked because She cowtowed.

& so did you, EL

The EC, in it's infinite wisdom, decided how to deal with his shit threads cluttering actual discussion. Kori approved.

Don't be thinking you're exempt from such scrutiny...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
If Dirk quit then so did you. You and Dirk did the same thing. Did you quit or go in hiatus?

It was my charter, my boat.

It was not Dirk's charter, nor his boat. He quit.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
BTW, mono, now that you're around. I have a few 'seppe rodeo prizes to claim...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM
The EC, in it's infinite wisdom, decided how to deal with his shit threads cluttering actual discussion. Kori approved.

Don't be thinking you're exempt from such scrutiny...

You bullied Her into it.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM

LkrFan
03-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Funny thread. :corn:

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:58 AM
It was my charter, my boat.

It was not Dirk's charter, nor his boat. He quit.

You're wrong. You and Dirk did the same thing. If he quit, then so did you.

jeebus
03-31-2012, 11:59 AM

tbh timvp gives out the prizes. but since mono and tmvp are the same person...

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 12:01 PM
You're wrong. You and Dirk did the same thing. If he quit, then so did you.

Nope.

Dirk was beholden to a separate charter & boat. It wasn't his.

It was my charter, my boat. Deeps absolved me. A half dozen men absolved me. Then I absolved myself on my charter.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 12:05 PM

:rollin

WeNeedLength
03-31-2012, 12:06 PM
and 45 posts a day? Man does he even have a life outside Spurstalk

I think in the past few days in has jumped up to at least 100 posts a day. Gramps needs to simmer down nah!

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 12:08 PM
:rollin

Oh, yeah. Just hilarious.:rolleyes

NRHector
03-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Oh, yeah. Just hilarious.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 12:11 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Jodelo
03-31-2012, 12:15 PM
and 45 posts a day? Man does he even have a life outside Spurstalk

Nope he has not. Posting the whole day...

Donny Donowitz
03-31-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Get the fuck up! You're on deck!

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Nope he has not. Posting the whole day...

You, Jo?

I thought we had something between us.

Stalin
03-31-2012, 12:34 PM
You americans talk to much, in soviet russia we keep it simple, tbh.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9523/josephstalindemotivbyra.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/josephstalindemotivbyra.jpg/)

Stalin
03-31-2012, 12:56 PM
final solution > gulag

Hardly, final solution was wastefull, inefficient, and giving mafuckas the quick easy way out. Look what it did to your "1000 Year Reich". You died like a bum on a dirty american prison floor biting your cyanide capsule, I died in my bed, surrounded by my lackeys, as the most succesfull dictator in history.

jag
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM

Oh, Dale, look what you've done. How could you let it come to this?

How, Dale? How?

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh, Dale, look what you've done. How could you let it come to this?

How, Dale? How?

I still keep my Corner though.

jag
03-31-2012, 01:30 PM
You're ok with the Clutter Reduction Act, Dale?

jag
03-31-2012, 01:30 PM
You won't be able to contain yourself while on probation, Dale. You'll act up again and you'll pay the ultimate price. You must save yourself from yourself, Dale.

Stalin
03-31-2012, 01:33 PM
dale has his moments, but he does get butthurt a bit much when lakers get stomped and shit on, he needs regulation, his static brain gets caught in an infinite loop at times(yes im elnono's troll)

jag
03-31-2012, 01:36 PM
I looked, and there before me was a Blue horse! Its rider was named Mono, and the EC was following close behind him. They were given power over the whole of the NBA Forum to punish by pinking, banning and Clutter Reduction, and by the wild trolls of the Forum.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:40 PM
dale has his moments, but he does get butthurt a bit much when lakers get stomped and shit on, he needs regulation, his static brain gets caught in an infinite loop at times(yes im elnono's troll)

WTF do you expect...when "you" lose "you" leave. When I lose, I stay and vent my spleen.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:40 PM
You won't be able to contain yourself while on probation, Dale. You'll act up again and you'll pay the ultimate price. You must save yourself from yourself, Dale.

Perhaps.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:41 PM
You're ok with the Clutter Reduction Act, Dale?

Of course not. But, it's not within my control.

Muser
03-31-2012, 01:42 PM
tbh if people stopped posting stupid shit half of the :rolleyes / please posts would stop.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:43 PM
tbh if people stopped posting stupid shit half of the :rolleyes / please posts would stop.

Exactly. I won't brook a dummy.

jag
03-31-2012, 01:43 PM

I like you so I wish I could agree with you. But this is just not the case.

Stalin
03-31-2012, 01:45 PM
WTF do you expect...when "you" lose "you" leave. When I lose, I stay and vent my spleen.

incorrect, i don't care enough about the goings of millionare athletes to "leave", tbh
but i see your point scrah

jag
03-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Perhaps.

Oh, don't be so flippant, Dale. Your fate will most surely depend on your ability to get on your hands and knees and beg. If I were you I'd start practicing, Dale.

Woo Bum-kon
03-31-2012, 01:47 PM
:lmao the second half of the first page is full of him spamming. Perfect example of how shitty a poster he is.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:49 PM
incorrect, i don't care enough about the goings of millionare athletes to "leave", tbh
but i see your point scrah

{{{"You" denotes You}}}

You do leave at loss. You leave because you can dish it at my loss, but, can't take it at your loss. I don't take it personally that you leave. It's human, and even a adorable to a point. And if you did stay en masse at your loss the place would probably be uninhabitable. All of us acting like I do at loss wouldn't work.

BUMP
03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
sorry MD i would agree but me and seppe go way back and have shared pass's mother too many times for me to turn my back on him now :toast

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Oh, don't be so flippant, Dale. Your fate will most surely depend on your ability to get on your hands and knees and beg. If I were you I'd start practicing, Dale.

Please. I put my plums on the table a couple months ago. I ain't doin' that each month, or every other month in order for "you" to act like somebody. I did it once. I opened my heart and told the once-upon-a-time.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:53 PM
sorry MD i would agree but me and seppe go way back and have shared pass's mother too many times for me to turn my back on him now :toast

+ I chronicled that time you fucked that girl above Dealey Plaza, the ghost of JFK watching thru the high rise window, me perched on his shoulder takin' notes.

LkrFan
03-31-2012, 01:55 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

jag
03-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Please. I put my plums on the table a couple months ago. I ain't doin' that each month, or every other month in order for "you" to act like somebody. I did it once. I opened my heart and told the once-upon-a-time.

Oh, Dale, I wish I knew what any of this gibberish actually means.

As for me, I am somebody, Dale. And that is how I act.

As for you, you have already been indicted:

2) O & 43!!!
3) Let us proceed.
4) Imcontrollinao!
5) Kobe 5, TOSB 4

repeat ad nauseum

Your fate is in the hands of the EC. How could you let it come to this, you silly old man?

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Your fate is in the hands of the EC. How could you let it come to this, you silly old man?

It happens.

Stalin
03-31-2012, 02:00 PM
{{{"You" denotes You}}}

You do leave at loss. You leave because you can dish it at my loss, but, can't take it at your loss. I don't take it personally that you leave. It's human, and even a adorable to a point. And if you did stay en masse at your loss the place would probably be uninhabitable. All of us acting like I do at loss wouldn't work.

you mistake my leaving, tbh
st is too much of a time waster, so when i leave, its because i have more important matter to attend to, such as: gulag inspections, propaganda strategy meetings, nazi fuck parties, etc..

Muser
03-31-2012, 02:02 PM
I like you so I wish I could agree with you. But this is just not the case.

I'm not saying Cubby is without blame, but you have faggots like 100%Duncan who chase him round every thread and go back and forth with him.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 02:03 PM
you mistake my leaving, tbh
st is too much of a time waster, so when i leave, its because i have more important matter to attend to, such as: gulag inspections, propaganda strategy meetings, nazi fuck parties, etc..

Nobody will ever admit it.:depressed

Everybody has an excuse, but, the bottom line is:::you can take the victories, just not the losses. Either your leave right away, or, you stop in long enough to lament the refs, injuries, schedule. Then you leave.

Woo Bum-kon
03-31-2012, 02:04 PM
I used to be a beat cop long time ago. And I'd get called out on domestic disputes all the time, hundreds probably over the years. But there was this one guy, this one piece of shit, that I will never forget: Dale. He looked like Bo Svenson. You remember him? 'Walking Tall'? You don't remember? Anyway. Big boy; 270, 280. But his wife, or whatever she was, his lady, was real small. Like a bird, wrists like little branches. Anyway, my partner and I get called out there every weekend and one of us would pull her aside and say, "C'mon, tonight's the night we press charges." And this wasn't one of those 'deep down he really loves me' set ups, we got a lot of those, but not this. This girl was scared. She wasn't gonna cross him no way, no how. Nothing we could do but pass her off to the EMTs, put him in the car, drive him downtown, throw him in the drunk tank. He sleeps it off, next morning out he goes, back home. One night, my partner's out sick and it's just me. And the call comes in and it's the usual crap. Broke her nose in the shower kind of thing. So I cuff him, put him in the car and away we go. Only that night, we're driving into town, and this sideways asshole is in my backseat humming 'Danny Boy'. And it just rubbed me wrong. So instead of left, I go right, out into nowhere. And I kneel him down and I put my revolver in his mouth and I told him, "This is it. This is how it ends." And he's crying, going to the bathroom all over himself, swearing to God he's gonna leave her alone, screaming - much as you can with a gun in your mouth. And I told him to be quiet, that I need to think about what I was gonna do here. And of course he got quiet. Goes still and real quiet, like a dog waiting for dinner scraps. And we just stood there for a while; me acting like I'm thinking things over, him Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt with shit in his pants. After a few minutes I took the gun out of his mouth and I say; "So help me if you ever touch her again I will such and such and such and such and blah blah blah blah blah". Of course. Just trying to do the right thing. But two weeks later he killed her. Of course. Caved her head in with the base of Waring blender. We got there, there was so much blood you could taste the metal. The moral of the story is; I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 02:06 PM
I used to be a beat cop long time ago. And I'd get called out on domestic disputes all the time, hundreds probably over the years. But there was this one guy, this one piece of shit, that I will never forget: Dale. He looked like Bo Svenson. You remember him? 'Walking Tall'? You don't remember? Anyway. Big boy; 270, 280. But his wife, or whatever she was, his lady, was real small. Like a bird, wrists like little branches. Anyway, my partner and I get called out there every weekend and one of us would pull her aside and say, "C'mon, tonight's the night we press charges." And this wasn't one of those 'deep down he really loves me' set ups, we got a lot of those, but not this. This girl was scared. She wasn't gonna cross him no way, no how. Nothing we could do but pass her off to the EMTs, put him in the car, drive him downtown, throw him in the drunk tank. He sleeps it off, next morning out he goes, back home. One night, my partner's out sick and it's just me. And the call comes in and it's the usual crap. Broke her nose in the shower kind of thing. So I cuff him, put him in the car and away we go. Only that night, we're driving into town, and this sideways asshole is in my backseat humming 'Danny Boy'. And it just rubbed me wrong. So instead of left, I go right, out into nowhere. And I kneel him down and I put my revolver in his mouth and I told him, "This is it. This is how it ends." And he's crying, going to the bathroom all over himself, swearing to God he's gonna leave her alone, screaming - much as you can with a gun in your mouth. And I told him to be quiet, that I need to think about what I was gonna do here. And of course he got quiet. Goes still and real quiet, like a dog waiting for dinner scraps. And we just stood there for a while; me acting like I'm thinking things over, him Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt with shit in his pants. After a few minutes I took the gun out of his mouth and I say; "So help me if you ever touch her again I will such and such and such and such and blah blah blah blah blah". Of course. Just trying to do the right thing. But two weeks later he killed her. Of course. Caved her head in with the base of Waring blender. We got there, there was so much blood you could taste the metal. The moral of the story is; I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter.

- "You'll play Hell gettin' it done."

- Randolph Scott - "Ride The High Country"

Stalin
03-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Nobody will ever admit it.:depressed

Everybody has an excuse, but, the bottom line is:::you can take the victories, just not the losses. Either your leave right away, or, you stop in long enough to lament the refs, injuries, schedule. Then you leave.

whatever you say

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2012, 02:19 PM
still not banned?

mavsfan1000
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM
He brings comedy to the forum. I say to keep him here.

dunkman
03-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Free the 3 amigos . . .

Trendy
Kool Aids Man
NarutoLuva

NRHector
03-31-2012, 05:22 PM
i think he's banned already or he's sleeping under the bed

100%duncan
04-01-2012, 08:22 AM

You don't have to describe yourself in every last word of your sentence.

NRHector
04-01-2012, 12:17 PM
good morning Culby, how is it going?

Bill_Brasky
04-01-2012, 12:49 PM
You don't have to describe yourself in every last word of your sentence.

Holy fuck that was weak. Like, grade school material.

jag
04-01-2012, 01:04 PM
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/5eaaf108b8dd4f48bbd7463dacd62c3c/l.jpg

Yes.

Stalin
04-01-2012, 01:07 PM
^ wtf is this bum supposed to be?

Bonner4MVPzz
04-01-2012, 01:15 PM
^ wtf is this bum supposed to be?

I too, am wondering what this atrocity is.

jag
04-01-2012, 01:20 PM
I really wish that were you. Strong genetics, tbh

NRHector
04-01-2012, 01:23 PM
me after i started hitting the weights a month ago. I'm starting to get more lucky with the ladies if you know what i mean

damn you sound just like the Aids man

DMC
04-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I never lay in the bed. I lay only on the couch.

It's my religion.
It's also called a temporary restraining order.

Giuseppe
04-01-2012, 08:20 PM
It's also called a temporary restraining order.

DMC
04-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Bragging about sleeping on the couch, you obviously have nothing in the pride tank. Then again, you hop team nuts like the fucking Planters mascot, and Cleveland pride is an oxymoron.