PDA

View Full Version : University of Florida guard Erving Walker charged in theft of taco

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7757431/florida-guard-erving-walker-charged-theft-taco

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida basketball player Erving Walker was arrested early Friday in connection to a $3 taco stolen from a Gainesville street vendor.

Walker was charged with retail petit theft and resisting an officer without violence at 1 a.m. after Gainesville Police Department officers apprehended him after a foot chase that also involved several police cars. Walker was given a notice to appear April 19.

According to an arrest report, Walker ordered and received a taco from a street vendor on Main Street but fled without paying. Police chased Walker onto University Avenue, at which time an officer shouted, "Police! Stop!" The report stated that Walker looked back at the officer but continued to flee.

The 22-year-old Walker was eventually caught several blocks later. According to the report, Walker admitted to stealing the taco but said he was "just playing around."

Walker finished his career at Florida last weekend when the Gators lost to Louisville in the West Region final. He is the school's all-time leader in assists (547) and is fourth in scoring (1,777 points).

:lmao

Bill_Brasky
03-31-2012, 10:10 AM
$3 for a taco? Fuck that.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Idiot is lucky the owner didn't go George Zimmerman on his ass

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Stealing a taco is one thing...having your natural african instincts kick in and running from the cops (because of said taco) is quite another:lol

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Stealing a taco is one thing...having your natural african instincts kick in and running from the cops (because of said taco) is quite another:lol

I have to admit it, you're one fucking funny racist

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM
I have to admit it, you're one fucking funny racist

and let's not forget Nasty racist...when you go to his house tonight (as per the usual) :lol take a can of disinfectant and spray anything you touch...the only thing clean and germ free in Deads house is his bathroom / sink water faucet handles...

NRHector
03-31-2012, 10:47 AM
and let's not forget Nasty racist...when you go to his house tonight (as per the usual) :lol take a can of disinfectant and spray anything you touch...the only thing clean and germ free in Deads house is his bathroom / sink water faucet handles...

wow idiot you know so many details about his house, I can see you've been there before

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2012, 10:50 AM
wow idiot you know so many details about his house, I can see you've been there before

sure I do :lol in a nutshell:

"I don't wash my hands after I shit." - Deadly_Dynasty

he really lives up to the nasty in Dynasty

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Kinda like "Sleepers" except with a taco instead of a weiner.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 11:15 AM
Kinda like "Sleepers" except with a taco instead of a weiner.

bend over motherfucker I got a weiner here for you

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:17 AM
bend over motherfucker I got a weiner here for you

Don't try and make up with me now, Hector. You & EL went to EC hand-in-hand and tried to destroy me.

Whatever we had, it's now gone. It can never be like it was.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Don't try and make up with me now, Hector. You & EL went to EC hand-in-hand and tried to destroy me.

Whatever we had, it's now gone. It can never be like it was.

:lol first dumbass I never went to the EC I'm not a member and I have no say so there, second you're doing it to yourself with your dumb posts, get your facts straight.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:23 AM
:lol first dumbass I never went to the EC I'm not a member and I have no say so there, second you're doing it to yourself with your dumb posts, get your facts straight.

My ass. You went with him in spirit, which is the same as if you were hand-in-hand.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 11:36 AM
My ass. You went with him in spirit, which is the same as if you were hand-in-hand.

stop being a little sensitive bitch you're being worse than a woman on her GD period ( no offense ladies)you brought all this shit upon yourself Dale

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:41 AM
stop being a little sensitive bitch you're being worse than a woman on her GD period ( no offense ladies)you brought all this shit upon yourself Dale

Horseshit. You can take. I mean you can dish it. You just can't take it.

You're an EC stooge, once removed, and by marriage to EL.

NRHector
03-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Horseshit. You can take. I mean you can dish it. You just can't take it.

You're an EC stooge, once removed, and by marriage to EL.

Daleshit, we've been taken your shit for years is getting old and tiresome, fuck, at least bring some new material, I personally don't care if you stay or go, tomorrow when you wake up you're going to have the same life and same problems( I heard this somewhere before).

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:52 AM
damn is $3 really that hard to get now?

College kid... rememba when you were starving in College? :cry

NRHector
03-31-2012, 11:54 AM
It just shows that you just don't fuck around with Tacos, you just don't.

ElNono
03-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah but this is a college basketball player. I'm sure she can find a girl to fuck and welch $3 from

He wears a hoodie and eats skittles, that's why he has no gf :cry

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Daleshit, we've been taken your shit for years is getting old and tiresome, fuck, at least bring some new material, I personally don't care if you stay or go, tomorrow when you wake up you're going to have the same life and same problems( I heard this somewhere before).

No. I got Trademark privileges here and I'm standing on those.

O & __, Let us proceed..., 5-4, Tree, mother some more, Pop signed, American child, Swordsy's gold trim, tee, hee, my religion, the shit bag....on & on.

They stayPERIOD

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Please don't derail the thread, fellas...this is about african americans doing african american things.

LkrFan
03-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah but this is a college basketball player. I'm sure she can find a girl to fuck and welch $3 from

He wears a hoodie and eats skittles, that's why he has no gf :cry

:lmao

NRHector
03-31-2012, 12:02 PM
No. I got Trademark privileges here and I'm standing on those.

O & __, Let us proceed..., 5-4, Tree, mother some more, Pop signed, American child, Swordsy's gold trim, tee, hee, my religion, the shit bag....on & on.

They stayPERIOD

sorry Culby you're a lost case, you're beyond help and you're insanity is off the charts now. May the EC have mercy on your poor soul.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if Culby gets ban from ST and has too much free time and uses it to abuse his wife.

Giuseppe
03-31-2012, 12:03 PM
abuse his wife.

In for penny.

In for pound.

jag
03-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Please don't derail the thread, fellas...this is about african americans doing african american things.

:corn:

NRHector
03-31-2012, 03:40 PM

:nope not nice