PDA

View Full Version : ***The Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Thoughts, mock drafts, etc are all welcome here.

Who do you think your team will draft? What position is the biggest need?

For my boys, they need help at

OLB
WR
OT (If Bell doesn't re-sign)
CB

The Bills badly need help at OLB and a #2 WR. Maybe Sheppard (our 3rd rounder from last year) will pan out, but we're still weak at the wil and sam. Getting Upshaw from Alabama would give Buffalo potentially one of the nastiest pass-rushes in the league. We're weak at CB, but no more high draft picks wasted on this position please...the pass rush should make them look better.

In the bleacherreport (lol) mock draft, they have the Bills drafting Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill at the 10th pick. det would be nice

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1123596-2012-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds/page/11

JoeTait75
03-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Since no QB is forthcoming for the Browns, it should be...

- Trent Richardson

- Offensive line

- Defense

- More defense

- Yet more defense

If they spend a premium pick on a WR it'll be a disaster. With McCoy at QB they might as well flush that pick down the toilet.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
I want Michael Brockers. I'd be glad to trade the Saints 1st rounder and the 48th pick to get him. Some other holes they need to fill outside of a D-lineman not named Vince Wilfork the other teams actually pay attention to-

WR
C
S
OLB

Since all the safeties i the draft blow, I'd hope they find some alternative way to address that need (granted it might be their biggest need), and draft a receiver and OLB in the first 2 rounds and a C 3rd or 4th.

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 11:40 AM
I look forward to the Patriots trading out of the first round, getting zero pass rushers, and drafting 2 TE's per the usual.

JamStone
03-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Or cornerbacks. Old sweatshirt hoody has started to hoard first and second round DBs in recent years.

For the Lions, have to draft all defense in the first few rounds. I'd be happy if they had a chance at any number of DBs in the first round at that #23 spot. Mark Barron and Dre Kirkpatrick might not last that long, but if they're there, either would be great. I have no problem with taking Janoris Jenkins if he's there, but I'm not sure if the Lions feel the same way.

I'd also like a OLB for depth. Keenan Robinson intrigues me in the 3rd or 4th round. Texas fan, is he has good as his measurables indicate? I've read several times his potential is greater than his production.

This draft doesn't seem as exciting as recent previous ones. QB class lacks quality depth after the top 2. No elite and electrifying RB like an Adrian Peterson. No freakazoid WR like Calvin or Andre. I think this might be one of the least exciting drafts in a while.

monosylab1k
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Or cornerbacks. Old sweatshirt hoody has started to hoard first and second round DBs in recent years.

True, he has been prone to mass drafting shitty DB's who can't cover lately.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM

For the Lions, have to draft all defense in the first few rounds. I'd be happy if they had a chance at any number of DBs in the first round at that #23 spot. Mark Barron and Dre Kirkpatrick might not last that long, but if they're there, either would be great. I have no problem with taking Janoris Jenkins if he's there, but I'm not sure if the Lions feel the same way.

I'd also like a OLB for depth. Keenan Robinson intrigues me in the 3rd or 4th round. Texas fan, is he has good as his measurables indicate? I've read several times his potential is greater than his production.

This draft doesn't seem as exciting as recent previous ones. QB class lacks quality depth after the top 2. No elite and electrifying RB like an Adrian Peterson. No freakazoid WR like Calvin or Andre. I think this might be one of the least exciting drafts in a while.

Justin Blackmon is a freakish WR, imo.

Floyd also has a ton of potential and could be a star. As for RB's, Richardson is obviously atop the board, but Lamar Miller will be a beast for who ever drafts him.

Andrew Luck
03-31-2012, 12:48 PM
I wonder who gets drafted first.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Drafting shit in the secondary is an art Buffalo has mastered too:

2011:
Aaron Williams (2nd)
Da'Norris Searcy (4th)
Justin Rogers (7th)

2009:
Jairus Byrd (2nd--and he's actually good)
Cary Harris (6th)
Ellis Lankster (7th)

2008 (worst Bills draft if not for the 7th round):
Leodis McKelvin (1st)...please die
Reggie Corner (4th)
Kennard Cox (7th)

2007:
John Wendling (6th)

2006:
Donte Whitner (1st)
Ashton Youboty (3rd)
Ko Simpson (4th)

2005:
Eric King (5th)

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Of all the mock drafts I've read so far (besides the ESPN insider shit), these are the players they've had the Bills listed as taking at #10:

Stephen Hill (WR)
Michael Floyd (WR)--I would cum
Riley Reiff (OT)
Luke Kuechly (ILB)
Quinton Coples (DE)
Melvin Ingram (DE)
Courtney Upshaw (OLB)

Unfortunately, most drafts I've read have the Bills signing Riley Reiff. It looks like Bell will leave us and go to PHI, GB, or PIT...but he only played 6 games last year anyways. Fitz was sacked the least among starting QBs iirc.

Coples and Ingram are good DE prospects, but drafting for depth in the 1st round is stupid. I'm not crazy about Kuechly either, but it looks like the Bills are moving Barnett to OLB (why?).

Order of preference:

1. Floyd
2. Upshaw
3. Hill
4. Kuechly
5. Reiff (although I like Adams better)...if Bell doesn't re-sign
6. Coples
7. Ingram

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Drafting shit in the secondary is an art Buffalo has mastered too:

2011:
Aaron Williams (2nd)
Da'Norris Searcy (4th)
Justin Rogers (7th)

2009:
Jairus Byrd (2nd--and he's actually good)
Cary Harris (6th)
Ellis Lankster (7th)

2008 (worst Bills draft if not for the 7th round):
Leodis McKelvin (1st)...please die
Reggie Corner (4th)
Kennard Cox (7th)

2007:
John Wendling (6th)

2006:
Donte Whitner (1st)
Ashton Youboty (3rd)
Ko Simpson (4th)

2005:
Eric King (5th)
Sorry senor, but the last few years Belichick has taken the crown for "Most wasted 1st and 2nd round picks in the secondary."

The thing is they're all good talents, they just can never get settled in with constant position and scheme changes,

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but the Bills aren't even drafting talent...just straight-up duds:lol

Bills could also use a TE, but I'm afraid they'll avoid this till the later rounds cause they just re-signed Chandler. I could live with them avoiding LB in the first couple rounds if they drafted Floyd and Allen in the first two, but that's a wet dream:lol

Outside of the 1st round. whoever gets Lamar Miller and Dwayne Allen are getting instant stars, imho.

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
If New England is gonna keep using the 4-3 I'd want them getting Sean Spence since they don't have any natural 4-3 OLBs on their roster

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2012, 02:47 PM
The majority of the mocks I've seen have SS going to the G-men...not fair:lol

Goran Dragic
03-31-2012, 02:55 PM
If the Giants got a better MLB than that fat honkie Blackburn they'd be on their own level defensively

jjktkk
03-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Because Ware needs pash rush help, I would be happy if the Boys pick up any of the following players with their 1st rounder: Ingram, Hightower, Poe, or Cox.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Bills Current starters--those positions/players in red need to be addressed or moved down the depth chart to make room for new draft picks.

I'm three sheets to the moon so bear with me...

Offense:

QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick
TE - Scott Chandler
WR - Stevie Johnson
WR - Donald Jones
RBS - Fred Jackson/CJ Spiller
FB - Corey McIntyre
C - Eric Wood
LG - Andy Levitre
RG - Kraig Urbik
RT - Erik Pears
LT - Chris Hairston??????

The line is solid, but Bell leaving for Philly hurts the left side--but maybe not as bad as people think--Hairston (our 4th rounder last year) played in 11 games last year and looked very strong filling in and learning on the fly. Fitz was sacked the least of all starting QBs last year iirc (well, of those who played a bunch of games), so the line isn't that bad already. I say keep the line intact and only draft depth here in th later rounds of needed.

As far as WR...we need Michael Floyd to fall to us at #10. In the 2nd round, I also hope Clemson TE Dwayne Allen is waiting for the pick---those 2 guys would make Buffalo frightening on offense. If there is a god he will give both these scros to us

On defense, 7 of our 11 starters I'd be ready to go to war with, but the other 4 are either iffy or fucking blow.

LDE - Mario Williams
DT - Marcell Dareus
DT - Kyle Williams
RDE - Mark Anderson

OLB - Nick Barnett
ILB - Kelvin Sheppard????
OLB - Kirk Morrison

CB - Terrence McGee
SS - George Wilson
FS - Jairus Byrd
CB - Drayton Florence

Not gonna lie, our CB's SUCK. Even McKelvin is trash in the nickel. Hopeful that Aaron Williams out of Texas will shake off injuries and play into a starter cause we badly need help there. The jury is still out on Sheppard, especially since he's out of position, but we'll see. Morrison needs to be replaced there but they resigned him.

Please draft Sean Spence in the 3rd or 4th for this need.

Floyd
Allen
Spence

After that only corners and OL depth..and possibly a young QB too...

my apologies for the drunken rant

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Projected Patriots first 3 rounds:
1a: TE
1b: CB
2a: WR
2b: WR
3: RB

smh

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Sorry senor, but the last few years Belichick has taken the crown for "Most wasted 1st and 2nd round picks in the secondary."

The thing is they're all good talents, they just can never get settled in with constant position and scheme changes,

Thank goodness he at least has hit with some of the offense. When did BB morph from a defensive coach to an offensive one? Well, offensive except for the Super Bowls. Har-har-har. (Fighting urge to shoot myself...)

Goran Dragic
04-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Thank goodness he at least has hit with some of the offense. When did BB morph from a defensive coach to an offensive one? Well, offensive except for the Super Bowls. Har-har-har. (Fighting urge to shoot myself...)
:lol yeah, offensive line seems to be the only position he's consistently drafted well at. Tight end too.

The rest of the offense is a different story. He drafts horrible receivers.

vander
04-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Chargers need some stud linebackers

LnGrrrR
04-10-2012, 03:41 AM
:lol yeah, offensive line seems to be the only position he's consistently drafted well at. Tight end too.

The rest of the offense is a different story. He drafts horrible receivers.

If I drafted 10 TEs in 10 years, I would hope I could pick a few decent ones too finally. :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Most of the MD's I've seen have New England going D-Line in the 1st round. Some have them going OLB. Sounds about right.

Edward
04-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Most of the MD's I've seen have New England going D-Line in the 1st round. Some have them going OLB. Sounds about right.
Every mock draft every year has them going D-line or OLB in the first round, it's been a big need for some time now. Belichick just doesn't wanna address it.

Phillip
04-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Every mock draft every year has them going D-line or OLB in the first round, it's been a big need for some time now. Belichick just doesn't wanna address it.

Quit talking shit about football like you know shit about football when you don't know shit about football you piece of shit.

BUMP
04-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Quit talking shit about football like you know shit about football when you don't know shit about football you piece of shit.

Come On Pat Burke Give Tim The Queer Duncan A Irish Carb Bomb Elbow Right In His Ear!

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Pats looking to trade up? (http://www.spasepeople.com/)

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 12:15 PM
I heard the same rumor that article is referring to tbh.

LnGrrrR
04-10-2012, 12:21 PM

:lol

Spurtacus
04-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Vikings rumored to be eyeing Blackmon at #3.

manufan10
04-13-2012, 02:29 PM
@ProFootballTalk: Sporting News' @RussLande says Tannehill has the strongest arm in the 2012 quarterback class http://t.co/KibwKqJZ

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Vikings rumored to be eyeing Blackmon at #3.

That would suck for the Bills (would ensure either the Rams or Jags take Floyd)...but I can't see Minny passing on Kalil

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-13-2012, 08:06 PM
@ProFootballTalk: Sporting News' @RussLande says Tannehill has the strongest arm in the 2012 quarterback class http://t.co/KibwKqJZ

lol Tannehill. Some sucker team is going to buy his hype.

Goran Dragic
04-13-2012, 08:28 PM
The team that wastes a top pick on Trent Richardson is gonna be the real sucker.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-13-2012, 08:37 PM
The team that wastes a top pick on Trent Richardson is gonna be the real sucker.

Cleveland.

manufan10
04-13-2012, 11:56 PM
lol Tannehill. Some sucker team is going to buy his hype.

I watched him play every game last season, I don't think he should be a first round pick, tbh.. I don't get the hype.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I watched him play every game last season, I don't think he should be a first round pick, tbh.. I don't get the hype.
The guy is a mid-2nd rounder at best, but the power of overrated combine results coupled with media whoring have put this guy as high as the 3rd pick overall:lol

Also, Schefter just said the Vikings won't take Kalil with the 3rd pick--if that's indeed true, then I think it's safe to say Minny's trading out of that spot...hopefully with the Phins so they can reach for Tannehill:rollin

Passing up on Kalil--the best LT prospect in years--isn't wise though, imo.

Bill_Brasky
04-14-2012, 10:15 AM

lol if Kiper starts blowing this guy some idiot team might draft him

Goran Dragic
04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Cardinals should trade up to get Kalil imo. Vikings obviously don't want to stay at #3 and the Cardinals need a real left tackle in the worst way so Levi Brown can move back to right tackle and the offensive line won't be an abortion. I'm not sure why teams aren't lining up to take the next Jake Long/Joe Thomas.

RaZon
04-14-2012, 11:05 AM
I'd never take any running back as my first choice. There just isn't that much difference talent wise at that position. Great back will avg 4.5, an average to poor 3.8.

Curious about where Robert "Hulk" Turbin ends up. A monster with speed.

Goran Dragic
04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
I'd never take any running back as my first choice. There just isn't that much difference talent wise at that position. Great back will avg 4.5, an average to poor 3.8.
On top of all that, a great back behind a shit line will average less than a shit back behind a great line. They also have a really short shelf life and are completely useless by the time they're 30. Idk why teams still use 1st round picks on RBs. Only way I could ever see it is a team that's already really good and is looking to add a dimension to their offense.

RaZon
04-14-2012, 11:47 AM
On top of all that, a great back behind a shit line will average less than a shit back behind a great line. They also have a really short shelf life and are completely useless by the time they're 30. Idk why teams still use 1st round picks on RBs. Only way I could ever see it is a team that's already really good and is looking to add a dimension to their offense.

Yes, yes and yes.

Look at what Detroit did when they had Barry Sanders....nothing!!!

I do have to add, yes this guy was special, but still even he couldn't make a difference.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2012, 12:44 PM
I really like Fletcher Cox but I don't see him making it to the 14th pick. If they can't get him I'd be content with Poe or Brockers.

manufan10
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
The guy is a mid-2nd rounder at best, but the power of overrated combine results coupled with media whoring have put this guy as high as the 3rd pick overall:lol

Also, Schefter just said the Vikings won't take Kalil with the 3rd pick--if that's indeed true, then I think it's safe to say Minny's trading out of that spot...hopefully with the Phins so they can reach for Tannehill:rollin

Passing up on Kalil--the best LT prospect in years--isn't wise though, imo.

Another day, another team in the top half of round one shows interest in quarterback Ryan Tannehill.

With the Browns at No. 4 and the Dolphins at No. 8 and the Chiefs at No. 11 and the Seahawks at No. 12 and the Eagles at No. 15 interested (supposedly) in Tannehill, the Bills at No. 10 are now in the mix.

Read More (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/14/bills-bring-in-tannehill/)

:lmao

IronMexican
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM

Agreed on all counts.

TIMMYtoZO
04-14-2012, 04:18 PM
I would like to see the Giants add a TE or OL in the first round if anything. They are set on D/WR/QB. They can worry about a RB in the 3rd or 4th round. That being said, I can't see what Jerry Reese will do. He usually goes for the best player available.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Read More (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/14/bills-bring-in-tannehill/)

They're just driving his price up for the Fins:lol

The Bills first 3 draft visits last year were QB but they never seriously considered any of them. It's just gamesmanship.

Word on the street is that Buffalo will draft Russell Wilson in the 3rd or 4th. I hope not (for obvious reasons), but that seems to be the popular opinion on OBD.

vander
04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Yes, yes and yes.

Look at what Detroit did when they had Barry Sanders....nothing!!!

I do have to add, yes this guy was special, but still even he couldn't make a difference.

Sanders is the exception, Detroit relied on him more than the Colts relied on Manning, that was a 1 to 4 win team without Sanders almost every year. I still feel bad for Sanders, on a competently run team, he would have gone to multiple super bowls

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Sanders is the exception, Detroit relied on him more than the Colts relied on Manning

lolwut?

RaZon
04-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Sanders is the exception, Detroit relied on him more than the Colts relied on Manning, that was a 1 to 4 win team without Sanders almost every year. I still feel bad for Sanders, on a competently run team, he would have gone to multiple super bowls

Not just Sanders, as far as a great back on a sucky team goes. Gale Sayers-Bears, John Henry Johnson-Steelers, Ottis Anderson-Cards, Corey Dillon-Bengals come to mind.

vander
04-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Not just Sanders, as far as a great back on a sucky team goes. Gale Sayers-Bears, John Henry Johnson-Steelers, Ottis Anderson-Cards, Corey Dillon-Bengals come to mind.

you are insulting Barry Sanders

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-14-2012, 09:22 PM
:lol looks like Miami is really serious about wasting their 1st round pick.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/08/v-fullstory/2736801/miami-dolphins-might-want-to-overpay.html

So not only does Miami trade their best player away, they'll now sell the farm to get a converted WR with 17 career starts who comes from a conference that's the Mecca of shitty pro QBs.

:lmaoJeff Ireland

Couple that with the Jets' disaster of an offseason and next year's division schedule suddenly looks a little more friendly

manufan10
04-14-2012, 11:03 PM
So not only does Miami trade their best player away, they'll now sell the farm to get a converted WR with 17 career starts who comes from a conference that's the Mecca of shitty pro QBs.

:lmaoJeff Ireland

Couple that with the Jets' disaster of an offseason and next year's division schedule suddenly looks a little more friendly

I think Miami would be a good fit, especially since Mike Sherman is the offensive coordinator there. I think that's why they're pushing for it, because it should be a rather smooth transition for Tannehill. Still don't think he's worth a high first round pick though.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Great so Sherman and Tannehill can underachieve together AGAIN.

This guy is about as NFL-ready as Jamarcus Russell

TIMMYtoZO
04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
:lol@ the fins. Things keep getting worse for them.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I still like Tannehill over Henne or whoever his replacement's name is.

The Tannehill Russell comparisons are dumb. White > Black, not fat > fat

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Ok, Tannehill is white. He's still comes from a conference that breeds absolute dogshit at the QB position in the pros. To quote Cubby, they're 0 and forever in winning playoff games.

That's bad. REALLY bad...and he's projected go as high as 3rd overall. I'd rather have Matt Moore--that's how much Tannehill sucks.

BUMP
04-16-2012, 09:11 AM
I'd rather have Matt Moore--that's how much Tannehill sucks.

This, and I'm not sure why the Fins are so quick to replace Moore. He had a pretty good season (?)

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Moore actually did pretty decent his last year in Carolina too, all things considered.

The fanbase down there just wants the FO to take a QB in the 1st round, because they havent done that since Marino iirc. The problem is they're making a 2nd or 3rd rd guy into a first rounder.

manufan10
04-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Bill Jones ‏ @cbsdollarbill
NE reportedly wants to trade up to 13 to take Mark Barron? So, Cowboys fans, would u trade 1st (14) & 3rd (81) to NE for two 1sts (27 &31)?

https://twitter.com/#!/cbsdollarbill/status/193095066338852864

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Cowboys need Barron just as much, though...

Goran Dragic
04-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Another hard hitting strong safety who's mediocre in coverage and needs a free safety next to him who's a beast in coverage?

Just what the Patriots need!

monosylab1k
04-19-2012, 10:43 PM
NE reportedly wants to trade up

:lmao i.e. this reportedly is a bunch of bullshit.

monosylab1k
04-19-2012, 10:46 PM
btw I'd also be wary of wanting a player that the Cowboys also really want. If Jerry Jones thinks he's a good player, he probably sucks.

monosylab1k
04-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Another hard hitting strong safety who's mediocre in coverage and needs a free safety next to him who's a beast in coverage?

Just what the Patriots need!

And Barron's injury prone to boot! Not like they don't have an exact replica of that at SS already.

tbh maybe Belichick's planning on Chung missing 8 games every season, so he'll get another guy who plays exactly the same and who can only stay healthy for the other half of the year.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 11:08 PM
If NE trades up it should be for Ingram or Coples...maybe even Upshaw.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Word out of Bills camp is that they're high on OT Chris Hairston (our 4th rounder last year) to take over for Bell at LT. Great news if true, so we won't draft Riley Reiff too high.

Now, I think Luke Kuechly is the only other option Buffalo might go with if they don't draft WR first.

Please draft Michael Floyd. If it's anybody other than Floyd or Jeffery I'm going to be pissed...

Goran Dragic
04-20-2012, 12:09 AM
No way they take Jeffery with their 1st pick.

Goran Dragic
04-20-2012, 12:12 AM
btw I'd also be wary of wanting a player that the Cowboys also really want. If Jerry Jones thinks he's a good player, he probably sucks.
:lol true

I'm still expecting them to draft Dontari Poe. I think Poe would be good in the right situation, but he'll be a bust if he goes to a team expecting immediate contributions from him just because he's pretty fast for someone who weighs 350 pounds.

manufan10
04-20-2012, 09:53 AM
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports that Andrew Luck scored a 37 on his Wonderlic Test, while Robert Griffin III scored a 24.
24 is considered the league average by Wonderlic score historians. Luck's Wonderlic result was nine points higher than his predecessor, Peyton Manning's. Blaine Gabbert scored a 31 on the Wonderlic last year, and there has never been any indication that the test is an indicator of future NFL performance.

Link (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=6439&line=231715&spln=1)

jjktkk
04-20-2012, 01:13 PM
:lol true

I'm still expecting them to draft Dontari Poe. I think Poe would be good in the right situation, but he'll be a bust if he goes to a team expecting immediate contributions from him just because he's pretty fast for someone who weighs 350 pounds.

This is the problem. Say the Boys draft Poe at 14, everybody expects someone drafted that high, to instantly contribute. I like Poe, great physical talent, but definitely a boom or bust prospect.

sa_butta
04-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Moore actually did pretty decent his last year in Carolina too, all things considered.

The fanbase down there just wants the FO to take a QB in the 1st round, because they havent done that since Marino iirc. The problem is they're making a 2nd or 3rd rd guy into a first rounder.
I have to agree that the fanbase wants a QB in the first. So rather than take a chance at a QB who will likely not beat out Moore for the starting job this year anyway I say go for a WR or pass rusher with the first pick like Floyd or Coples. Then maybe in the 2nd or 3rd you could get a QB like Weeden or Foles. Moore is fine, but the Dolphins have much bigger issues than QB right now. If we draft another OL in the first though I am going to be pissed.

DeadlyDynasty
04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I have to agree that the fanbase wants a QB in the first. So rather than take a chance at a QB who will likely not beat out Moore for the starting job this year anyway I say go for a WR or pass rusher with the first pick like Floyd or Coples. Then maybe in the 2nd or 3rd you could get a QB like Weeden or Foles. Moore is fine, but the Dolphins have much bigger issues than QB right now. If we draft another OL in the first though I am going to be pissed.

Drafting a WR in the first round would be comedy gold in Miami, though--especially after trading a Pro-Bowler away for two 3rd-rounders. Coples would make sense, but does Miami run the 3-4 or 4-3? The 4-3 would be better suited to him (and Wake, imo) and give you guys 2 nasty edge rushers.

If they draft Floyd I'll be PISSED.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Latest scoop is that Buffalo is no longer big on Reiff, but there's a strong push for Luke Kuechly or Mark Barron. Floyd is still in the mix too, and hopefully he hasn't been taken by #10--but drafting either of the former two is obviously their way of trying to counter Gronkowski and Hernandez.

Would be such a stupid move, imho...just grab a goddamn WR please.

manufan10
04-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Calvin Watkins ‏ @calvinwatkins
Rumors of Cowboys trying to move up in draft with KC is not true according to someone i spoke with. #smokescreen?

https://twitter.com/#!/calvinwatkins/status/193902596732358656

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 03:38 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/22/talk-heats-up-that-matt-kalil-could-slide/

Kalil could slide in the draft, so says PFT

Kai
04-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Kalil is going #3. just posturing before the draft on Minny's end.

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Kalil is going #3. just postulating before the draft on Minny's end.

Possibly, but there's been speculation that Minny would trade out of the #3 spot for awhile now. Besides, they could definitely use Claiborne or Blackmon too if they were to stay put.

tbh I know most will disagree with this, but I think this draft could be one of the most interesting in recent years. It definitely looks like one of the deepest draft classes as well, contrary to popular opinion. There's a ton of legitimate talent to be had on Day 2, instead of the usual Dipshit McGees you get in the later rounds.

Kai
04-23-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll be happy if the Texans get a good WR and pass rusher, which this draft seems to have plenty of both.

DeadlyDynasty
04-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Deepest draft of WRs that I can remember.

djohn2oo8
04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
I'll be happy if the Texans get a good WR and pass rusher, which this draft seems to have plenty of both.

If Jacoby Jones is off the roster by training camp I'll be happy. That piece of shit was talkin about taking whoever they draft at WR under his wing.

Kai
04-24-2012, 01:54 PM
If Jacoby Jones is off the roster by training camp I'll be happy. That piece of shit was talkin about taking whoever they draft at WR under his wing.

lol I hope so, but you know how Kubes can be loyal to his guys :bang

manufan10
04-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Report: Bills “extremely interested” in Mark Barron:

A Tuesday report from Joe Buscaglia of WGR 550, however, indicates that Barron may indeed crack the first ten selections. Per Buscaglia, the Bills are “extremely interested” in Barron, and he could “even be thought of as a favorite” to be Buffalo’s pick at No. 10 overall. The Bills reportedly view Barron as a “playmaker” and “day-one starter” who could solidify their secondary.

Read More (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/24/report-bills-extremely-interested-in-mark-barron/)

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 09:19 AM
They're not going to draft Barron...he cant cover and that's what our secondary's main problem was...its just posturing to try and fleece the cowboys in a trade since they covet him

manufan10
04-25-2012, 09:30 AM
They're not going to draft Barron...he cant cover and that's what our secondary's main problem was...its just posturing to try and fleece the cowboys in a trade since they covet him

A lot of smokescreen will be going up between now and the draft tomorrow night.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
A lot of smokescreen will be going up between now and the draft tomorrow night.

yup...just looked at Mayock's mock...he's been surprisingly accurate the last few years (at least with the Top 10), and he has the Bills drafting Luke Kuechly...det would suck, but it would be such the Buffalo thing to do.

Another rumor I heard--which would be fucking sweet--is Buffalo trading out of the 10th pick for 2 mid-to-late 1st rounders, picking up Cordy Glenn and Stephen Hill with them. I would cum.

Spurtacus
04-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Kiper's 5.0 mock (4/25)

Luck
RG3
Claiborne
Richardson
Kalil
Blackmon
Cox
Tannehill
Kuechly
Floyd
Decastro
Jones, Chandler
Ingram
Barron
Gilmore
Coples
Glenn, Cordy
Reiff
Mercilus
Kirkpatrick
Hill, Stephen
Weeden
Martin, Doug
Poe
Brockers
Fleener
Upshaw
McClellin
Hightower
Zeitler
Smith, Harrison
Massie

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 02:32 PM
I like Kiper's better:D

I'm going to say this 1000 more times before the draft...PLEASE DRAFT FLOYD, unless you get trade back and can get both a franchise LT and Hill.

Spurtacus
04-25-2012, 02:37 PM
McShay's newest mock also has the Bills drafting Floyd.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Let's hope those 2 tools are right

manufan10
04-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Citing a league source, Florio reported on Sunday night that owner Stephen Ross is “pushing hardest” in the Dolphins’ building for the team to draft Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill with the No. 8 overall pick.

Read More (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/more-evidence-that-stephen-ross-wants-ryan-tannehill/)

Grantland compared Ryan Tannehill to Akili Smith:

We've really forgotten as a culture just how bad Akili Smith was. He's basically the Ryan Tannehill nightmare; after just two years of action in college, Smith's ideal size and arm strength pushed him up draft boards during the spring of 1999. He eventually settled in as the third franchise quarterback in a three-man group, and the Bengals made him the third overall pick behind fellow signal-callers Tim Couch and Donovan McNabb. McNabb was good, and Couch was middling, but Smith was abysmal. He completed 46.6 percent of his passes as a pro, threw 13 interceptions against just five touchdowns, and was out of football after 17 starts in four years. In his one year as the regular starter in Cincinnati, the Bengals offense averaged 11.6 points per game. Tannehill can't possibly be that bad, right?

Link (http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7849206/how-tell-which-draft-picks-truly-valuable)

Spurtacus
04-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Dolphins management sucks so bad that it wouldn't surprise me if the took Tannehill at #8. Tannehill would fit better on the Dolphins with Mike Sherman then any other team but he's not worth that high of a pick. Their next pick at #42 is more reasonable but some other team will likely draft him before then.

Kai
04-25-2012, 03:39 PM
:lol @ a box safety going top 10

Spurtacus
04-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Schefter is adamant that Mark Barron won't make it to the Cowboys at #14.

djohn2oo8
04-25-2012, 03:57 PM
:lol @ a box safety going top 10
Who do you see us taking in the 1st? I haven't followed the prospects.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Schefter is adamant that Mark Barron won't make it to the Cowboys at #14.

Schefty thinks Buffalo will grab him...if so im going to murder someone

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:51 PM
whoever drafts Barron is gonna be wasting a pick tbh

DPG21920
04-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I'd rather have Red Baron i siadddddddddd

Kai
04-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Who do you see us taking in the 1st? I haven't followed the prospects.

tbh i'm not so sure. I don't see a receiver worth the 26th pick, so I'd guess a pass rusher like Courtney Upshaw if he's there or an OL. I honestly think Rick is gonna work the phones hard to move up or down in the draft. We have finally have a solid enough squad to wiggle around and make some moves, be it up or down.

manufan10
04-25-2012, 07:33 PM
whoever drafts Barron is gonna be wasting a pick tbh

Damn it! That means the Cowboys are going to draft him. :depressed

manufan10
04-25-2012, 07:39 PM
There sure is a lot of buzz around the Bills.. possibly just more smokescreen, but reports are saying Bills are interested in moving up so they can draft Matt Kalil.

Charley Casserly of CBS Sports and NFL Network is reporting that the left tackle-needy Buffalo Bills “would like to trade up” to draft USC’s Matt Kalil, and are willing to surrender a second-round pick to close the deal.

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/report-bills-want-to-trade-up-for-matt-kalil/)

manufan10
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Report: “Many teams” rank Barron as No. 6 player in draft:

Since late Tuesday night, seemingly no player eligible for the 2012 draft has had hotter draft stock than Alabama safety Mark Barron. A report surfaced out of Buffalo that the Bills are “extremely interested” in Barron, and it’s now believed he could end up going earlier than the tenth pick.

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/report-many-teams-rank-barron-as-no-6-player-in-draft/)

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
There sure is a lot of buzz around the Bills.. possibly just more smokescreen, but reports are saying Bills are interested in moving up so they can draft Matt Kalil.

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/report-bills-want-to-trade-up-for-matt-kalil/)

I don't want them drafting an OT with the first pick--but he's the lone exception.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 10:29 PM
I'd rather have Red Baron i siadddddddddd
Oh! A phong is ringin!

Who's gonna draft Red Taron!

rkell87
04-25-2012, 11:10 PM
just wanted to share this with you guys, it is probably the most complete and up to date draft rankings and tracker available, this is the link to download the excel sheet

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwwuzll0h17ve99

you can enter were a guy was taken and it will give you a value to see if he was a reach or great value, it also has all combine numbers with metrics and draft resources, if you are a draft nut you will love this

mojorizen7
04-26-2012, 03:48 AM
Rams need ALOT....but i want Blackmon at #6.

At #33 i'll take RB Doug Martin.
At #39 i'll take OG Cordy Glenn

Kai
04-26-2012, 04:11 AM
I don't think Blackmon goes #6 tbh. Not worth it, especially with a plethora of WRs sitting there at #33

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Mark Barron = Roy Williams

manufan10
04-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Lions are looking to move up to for a starter in the secondary:

Detroit’s secondary struggled in a season-ending loss to the Packers and a postseason-ending loss to the Saints, and if the Lions want to take the next step and beat good passing teams like the Packers and Saints next season, secondary is a position they’d like to upgrade tonight in the first round of the NFL draft. And the Lions might just be desperate enough for secondary help that they’ll trade up to get a player they’re confident can start from Day One.

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/lions-may-look-to-move-up-for-a-starter-in-the-secondary/)

manufan10
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Patriots have talked to the Seahawks about trading their No. 12 pick.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick may be thinking about packaging his own first-round draft pick (No. 31) and the Saints’ pick (No. 27) to trade to the Seahawks to move up to No. 12.

Albert Breer of NFL Network reports that the Patriots have inquired with the Seahawks to see what it would take to move up to 12.

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/patriots-talk-to-seahawks-about-trading-up-to-12/)

manufan10
04-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Cowboys are considering taking the following with the No. 14 pick:

With the 14th pick in the NFL draft, the Cowboys seem to have settled on four players they may select: Alabama safety Mark Barron, LSU defensive tackle Michael Brockers, Stanford guard David DeCastro and Georgia tackle Cordy Glenn.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/cowboys-consider-barron-brockers-decastro-glenn/

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:22 PM
All would be good picks for Dallas

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Todd Archer is reporting that more than likely the Cowboys will take Michael Brockers. Adam Schefter believes that Barron will be long gone before the Cowboys pick at #14.

Link (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4692109/is-michael-brockers-just-a-bigger-marcus-spears?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone have an idea where Cyrus Gray or Jeff Fuller end up?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Chargers and Cowboys are calling the Bills about moving up...

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
I heard the Browns moved to #3

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Browns just moved up to draft Trent Richardson, making trade with Vikings

Dr. Gonzo
04-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Smart move by Vikings.

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 06:19 PM
:lol Browns

Gave up three picks to move up one spot

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Vikings get 4th overall, 4th, 5th, and 7th rd pick...for a player that Minny wasn't going to draft anyways:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I think this cements Claiborne to Minny now

Dr. Gonzo
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Vikings get 4th overall, 4th, 5th, and 7th rd pick...for a player that Minny wasn't going to draft anyways:lol

That doesn't make any sense. Unless they thought the Bucs were going to try to move up to get him.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:26 PM
My guess is that the Vikes told Cleveland they had a ton of suitors for the 3rd pick, and Cleveland panicked

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 06:28 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Unless they thought the Bucs were going to try to move up to get him.

It's the Cleveland Browns. They rarely make sense.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Who takes Kalil now? Don't think Minny does anymore, we know TB won't. Rams want Blackmon. Miami has Jake Long. If he's not a Vike, he'll be a Bill...maybe a Jag, but doubtful

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2012, 06:35 PM
:lol trading all those picks to draft a running back in the 1st round

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Bad move by a bad franchise. I'm gonna have a cold one for JoeTait.:lol

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Goodell getting boo'ed out of the building lol

benefactor
04-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Commish getting booed, per his usual.

Deion Sanders
04-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Hahaha........oh, whatta day!

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 06:51 PM
t-minus 10 minutes scros

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Bad move by a bad franchise. I'm gonna have a cold one for JoeTait.:lol

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't have good words for the suck that is ESPN's intro.

Trimble87
04-26-2012, 07:04 PM
lets take 10 minutes even though we all know who the pick is. trololololololl

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 07:05 PM
I hate the whole cell phone call right before being picked trend. Get off the fucking phone.

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Ok let's see if the RG3 troll signs in now lol

Spursfan092120
I hate the whole cell phone call right before being picked trend. Get off the fucking phone.

You do know that they're showing the call from the team to the player, right? Letting him know he's being drafted. They're supposedly not going to show that this year, though..to add to the suspense.

Spursfan092120
Sup Gonzo

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:09 PM
lol Luck is so nerdy looking

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:09 PM
RGIII chants...wonder how long it will be before they are ready to nail their messiah on the cross.

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:10 PM
1 pick and a commercial break. WTF ESPN?

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2012, 07:10 PM
You do know that they're showing the call from the team to the player, right? Letting him know he's being drafted. They're supposedly not going to show that this year, though..to add to the suspense.

Yeah I know, I just don't like it. Like you said, it destroys the suspense.

Robert Griffin III
04-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Tank u Massa Snyda! mama'd b so proud:cry

Andrew Luck
04-26-2012, 07:20 PM
See you in preseason Bryan Leaf

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Richardson already has 2 kids (that he knows about)?

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Richardson already has 2 kids (that he knows about)?

Aint shit to do in Bama but fuck your sister.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Here's the draft for the Bills...if the Vikes don't take Kalil, he'll be a Bill

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh shit, Jags get Blackmon!

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Ok, time for Floyd now!

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Gabbert to Blackmon :lmao

Trill Clinton
04-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I hope this nigga blackmon brought some chapstick and a hankercheif. No homo.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh shit, Jags get Blackmon!
lol Jags. Who is going to throw to him? :lol

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Dallas traded up

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Dallas going after Barron.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL Please don't take WR, STL

DeadlyDynasty
Dallas traded up

with who?

djohn2oo8
with who?
Idk who had the #6 pick,

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Idk who had the #6 pick,

stl

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh and lol Cowboys. Barron is solid but not top 6 solid.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Glazer says its for Claiborne.

shyne
Jerry jones still dumb ass fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
Great news if true...Cowboys get Mo, Bucs get Barron, Fins get Tannehill (lol), Panthers get Cox...leaving it open for Floyd.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Glazer says its for Claiborne.
Yeah...just heard that.

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:38 PM
damn sons nice pick by the Cowboys

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Worth the 14th and a second though?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM

That's a lot, for sure. Homeboy better be like Revis.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Shored up one of their biggest needs, imo.

slick'81
04-26-2012, 07:41 PM
damn what a move ryan needs cbs now carr/claiborne what a move

http://www.bleepingidiots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Morris-Claiborne-e1335234492780.jpg

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM

Fuck I didn't know we gave up a 2nd. Maybe Jerry has a deal in place for Mike Jenkins or Orlando Scandrick.

Kai
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
St Louis sure got a lot of picks this year, but they were picking #2 for a reason. trading down to 14 doesn't leave any elite prospects to pick from.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:44 PM
lol Gruden taking potshots at the Bucs

benefactor
That's a lot, for sure. Homeboy better be like Revis.
No shit. If he turns out like Kareem Jackson it will be lol Jerrah yet again.

T Park
Claiborne will be a top five corner next year, hes that good.

Dallas signing Carr and getting Claiborne, uh damn, if theyre healthy, their defense just improved five fold.

T Park
04-26-2012, 07:45 PM
No shit. If he turns out like Kareem Jackson it will be lol Jerrah yet again.

Kareem Jackson would've been a giant step up from what they had last year.

slick'81
04-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Claiborne will be a top five corner next year, hes that good.

Dallas signing Carr and getting Claiborne, uh damn, if theyre healthy, their defense just improved five fold.

hope so they traded up for this guy if he isnt a legit #1 shut down corner well fck

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Get ready for lulz, people...methinks the next Dolphin catastrophe is on the horizon, in the form of Aggie

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Pretty big reach for Barron at 7 tbh.

djohn2oo8
LOL Miami

manufan10
Cyrus Gray says MIA is taking Ryan Tannehill.

DeadlyDynasty
Hey, did you guys know Sherman coached Tannehill last year? Thanks Mel and Jon

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:50 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmaoMiami

slick'81
gig em

benefactor
crofl fins

Spurtacus
The blonde by Tannehill was smokin hot.

benefactor
Where is Sisk to defend this pick when you need him?

Warlord23
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Another wasted season coming up for the Dolphins :lol

manufan10
The blonde by Tannehill was smokin hot.

His wife. :lol

J.T.
It's fitting that the dumbest guy in NFL history becomes a Dallas Cowboy and is instantly the second smartest guy on the team.

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 07:52 PM
His wife. :lol

He's a lucky man. Millions, hot blonde, living in Miami. Too bad the Fins are going to suck.

benefactor
:lolphins

DeadlyDynasty
Only one more to go!...please don't take Floyd, Carolina

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:53 PM
So an Aggie is Miami's savior?:lol

T Park
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Pretty big reach for Barron at 7 tbh.

Barron is a beast.

Been watching every Alabama game for the last three years thanks to the wife, and he is an absolute beast.

DeadlyDynasty
Barron is a beast.

Been watching every Alabama game for the last three years thanks to the wife, and he is an absolute beast.

suspect in coverage...big time reach at #7

clambake
too bad about this LSU kid flushing his career down jerry's toilet.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Stephen Gilmore sounds headed to Buffalo at 10. via Adam Schefter

DeadlyDynasty
yes....Kuechly off the board!

DeadlyDynasty
Stephen Gilmore sounds headed to Buffalo at 10. via Adam Schefter

Please god no

DeadlyDynasty
I will go to church if they draft Floyd

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Please god no

manufan10

Better start praying! :lmao

T Park

He'll be fine.

This guy shut down west coast offenses. If he stays healthy hell be a double digit pro bowler.

Will Hunting
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Barron is a beast.

Oh! Well if you've watching Alabama play and you say Mark Barron is good, then he must be! He must also be on the same conditioning program you're on.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Yup...could wind up the next Bernard Pollard.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Yup...could wind up the next Bernard Pollard.

next Roy Williams imo

Will Hunting
04-26-2012, 07:58 PM
He'll be fine.

This guy shut down west coast offenses. If he stays healthy hell be a double digit pro bowler.
:lmao:lmao:lmao Alabama had a shit schedule last year, he didn't shut anything down. Robert Lester is the better safety of the two and is the reason Baron was never exposed in coverage. Playing against Jiggaboo Jefferson probably didn't make Baron have to play much coverage either.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
fuck life

T Park

No church for you.

DeadlyDynasty
Go Giants, fuck these bums

manufan10
fuck life

:rollin

benefactor
next Roy Williams imo
Agreed...better comparison

Technique
That guy gives great hugs

Warlord23
04-26-2012, 08:00 PM
fuck life

Shoulda prayed about this one at Godvine, scro :lol

slick'81
04-26-2012, 08:00 PM
damn barron the next roy lee glad boys didnt grab him

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Shoulda prayed about this one at Godvine, scro :lol

I did. Nietzsche was right.

Mugen
04-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I wish Al Davis was alive so he could move up to #10 and draft a guy he could have picked in the 2nd Round.

Spurtacus
04-26-2012, 08:02 PM
KC-Decastro is my prediction

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 08:03 PM
God this franchise is pathetic. I want drugs.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Rumor mill says that the Cowboys might be looking to trade Jenkins. I'd rather try and trade Scandrick, tbh.

Spurtacus
rofl Chiefs

Reach much.

slick'81
big bad poe

Mugen
LMAO chiefs

DPG21920
04-26-2012, 08:05 PM
:rolling DD

Mugen
Poe using up all his anytime minutes

benefactor
Poe's hair wtf

T Park
Nosetackle? Seriously?

slick'81
04-26-2012, 08:06 PM
god damn 6'3 340 4.8 dt fck

T Park
WTF is up with this dude's hair?!?!

benefactor
Some good players falling. Do the right thing Texans.

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
I want Floyd!!!

benefactor
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Eagles moving up

DPG21920
04-26-2012, 08:08 PM
DD I'll do something crazy with you scro

manufan10
Seattle trades 12th pick to Philly. via Chris Mortensen.

Mugen
Cox to Philly?

benefactor
Eagles taking Cox here?

slick'81
04-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Rumor mill says that the Cowboys might be looking to trade Jenkins. I'd rather try and trade Scandrick, tbh.
\\no doubt but jenkins will cost more to keep especially after bringing in carr

T Park
04-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Some good players falling. Do the right thing Texans.

Floyd opposite Johnson just made me smile.

If it could only happen. He wont last past St Louis though..

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 08:10 PM
I think Arizona is taking Floyd.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Dammit Houston trade up. Everyone else is doing it.

benefactor
Cox it is.

djohn2oo8
Wow. Philly gave up THREE picks?

slick'81
good compliment in the middle

shyne
04-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Ya cards get Floyd.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Now let's see if Tannehill gets Mike Sherman fired twice.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 08:14 PM
:lol Eagles. They basically gave away their draft for one player.

djohn2oo8
04-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Our FO has ZERO balls.

shyne
04-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Rick smith ain't worth the fuck.

T Park
04-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Our FO has ZERO balls.

Thier track record the last year or two is good, can't harp on em too bad.

Hell look at all the players they drafted last year that were damn good and STARTED. Meyers, Watt.

unreal.

Mugen
Man, imagine if Peyton signed with the Cards. Fitz/Floyd in that division.....

benefactor
Not sure why you are saying that. They have drafted pretty damn good over the past couple of seasons.