PDA

View Full Version : Bonner's new move

Bill_Brasky
03-31-2012, 09:15 PM
After a few years in the league, Bonner finally looks like he might have a reliable move other than the 3pt shot.....the pump fake dribble drive. Sometimes he even finishes with his left!

Now the lane needs to be wide open for him to do it, but since he's been making it, why not let him try it once or twice a game? :lol

angelbelow
03-31-2012, 09:31 PM
He flashed it a few times during the 2010/2011 season. He even had a top shelf finish against the Raptors. But overall, he looked uncomfortable using that dribble drive and was pretty inconsistent with using that move.

However, this season, he looks very comfortable using that dribble drive floater and has proven to be a very consistent weapon for Bonner. Good stuff from Coach B.

8FOR!3
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah as far as I'm concerned it's a solid move because it works. There's going to be haters out there just because it's Matt Bonner, but haters are gonna hate.

Slutter McGee
03-31-2012, 10:56 PM
I was a Bonner hater last year. But I have to say, as long as he isn't defending an isolation play, I can't really bitch much.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Borosai
04-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Matty should continue wearing knee-highs. They somehow complete the package.

Chris
04-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Matty should continue wearing knee-highs. They somehow complete the package.

If he could do a reverse raise the roof after a 3 that would do it for me.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-01-2012, 03:01 AM
He had this last season, it's just that few people noticed how many he made. ;)

Oh, and his playoff letdown's colour perception of his inadequacies, but that's completely understandable. :lol