PDA

View Full Version : LAL Implosion in 3...2...1...

DJB
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7765027

lol Bynum
lol "statement game" against the Warriors
lol Lakaluva spamming threads after a 2 game winning streak
lol Cully and his 1 of 10 responses :rolleyes
lol 11-15 road record
lol Ramon Sessions

Giuseppe
04-02-2012, 12:01 PM
:rolleyes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DJB
04-03-2012, 03:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7771310/sources-los-angeles-lakers-andrew-bynum-fined-undisclosed-amount-numerous-infractions

lol issuing fines to their own players

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 03:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7771310/sources-los-angeles-lakers-andrew-bynum-fined-undisclosed-amount-numerous-infractions

:lol insecure of LA
:lol scared of LA

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 03:43 PM

You've no room. Jackson & Diaw quit on their teams, killed their coaches and you signed 'em right up.

Clean your own fucking house afore you start on Venti's & mine.

jestersmash
04-03-2012, 03:52 PM
The seven-year veteran mixed his messages Saturday after scoring 17 of his 19 points after halftime in the Lakers' 88-85 win over the New Orleans Hornets.

Bynum first said, "I need some more shots, I think," when asked about his slow start. He then changed his tune and said he got enough touches and was simply trying to rack up 10 assists so he was passing more. He finished with two assists.

I agree with Bynum. Mike Brown should stop averaging 23.5 FGA per game and give more touches to Bynum. What the hell is that TOSB potato-head thinking?

Katherine Robinson
04-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Kobe's high scoring game saved me

Dale and I were watching the game like the loving couple we are while discussing the savory rewards that a 6th ring for, whom Dale believes to be, the greatest player in NBA history, Kobe. The conversation took a left turn and Dale remarked how he would like me in bed with Kobe while he wore his rings. He proceeded to say Bynum should join in, and then it happened: Bynum had injured himself yet again.

Suffice to say, Dale was furious and introduced me to the back of his hand while yelling "Only pussies and assholes get injured". I immediately asked if he would like a patty melt, as this usually calms him down. To my terror he replied "No, come to pappy" while brandishing a sock with a bar of soap in it, his instrument of choice when teaching me how to be a proper wife.

Luckily, before Dale cold break my other eye socket, Kobe made a brilliant play to catch Dale's attention. I got to my feet and quickly limped to the kitchen to make him a cup of tea with several doses of Nyquil(his favorite). When the game was over he snuggled on the couch after his usual hand release.

Kobe Bean Bryant is my hero

DJB
04-03-2012, 04:01 PM

Dale and I were watching the game like the loving couple we are while discussing the savory rewards that a 6th ring for, whom Dale believes to be, the greatest player in NBA history, Kobe. The conversation took a left turn and Dale remarked how he would like me in bed with Kobe while he wore his rings. He proceeded to say Bynum should join in, and then it happened: Bynum had injured himself yet again.

Suffice to say, Dale was furious and introduced me to the back of his hand while yelling "Only pussies and assholes get injured". I immediately asked if he would like a patty melt, as this usually calms him down. To my terror he replied "No, come to pappy" while brandishing a sock with a bar of soap in it, his instrument of choice when teaching me how to be a proper wife.

Luckily, before Dale cold break my other eye socket, Kobe made a brilliant play to catch Dale's attention. I got to my feet and quickly limped to the kitchen to make him a cup of tea with several doses of Nyquil(his favorite). When the game was over he snuggled on the couch after his usual hand release.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

redzero
04-03-2012, 04:06 PM

:lol sock with a bar of soap in it

I'm a fad creator. I create fads.

The_Worlds_finest
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Spurs Lakers WCF!

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Spurs Lakers WCF!

Looking forward to a return trip to the Finals :lol

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:33 PM

lmcontrollinao!!!

It'll never end.

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm a fad creator. I create fads.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Stalin
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM

:lol

ElNono
04-03-2012, 04:47 PM

:lol fine for every In 'n Out visit
:lol fine for every burrito eaten
:lol fine for every time he ignored MB
:lol numerous infractions

Brazil
04-03-2012, 04:48 PM

:lmao

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:49 PM
:lmao

Like AZ Central, you'll just grow old, gray and die tryin' to beat me.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Katherine Robinson
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Dale, honey, can we buy an ashtray? I don't like you using my hand to put out your cigars.

DarkGinobili
04-03-2012, 05:17 PM

:lol:lol:lol:rollin

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:19 PM
There is no shocking value here.

We all know Mike Brown will not be back next year as the Lakers coach.

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Dale, honey, can we buy an ashtray? I don't like you using my hand to put out your cigars.

:lol:lol:lol:rollin

Old, gray and die afore you'll beat me.

lmvictoriousao!!!

redzero
04-03-2012, 05:21 PM

:rollin

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Excellent troll here. :lol

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 05:37 PM
:rollin

Welcome back, daddy.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Excellent troll here. :lol

You think that's funny, huh?

Don't come around me no more, Shad.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Someone should just give Bruce a bean pie...LOL!!!

Bow-ties and Bean pies

8A2Kf9ZTOqc

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
You think that's funny, huh?

Don't come around me no more, Shad.

Careful now, I'm your only ally on here pup.

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Careful now, I'm your only ally on here pup.

Not anymore.

Only an asshole would find humor in that.

redzero
04-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Bow-ties and Bean pies

8A2Kf9ZTOqc

Another video nobody will watch. Don't you have somebody to sexually harass?

Spursfan092120
04-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Bow-ties and Bean pies

I'm curious...is this supposed to upset us?

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Bowens young bruthas

"Come get ya Bean Pies" - Mr. Bowen
4iHDEYFxluY

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm curious...is this supposed to upset us?

Have u had your Bean Pie today?

"Come get ya Bean Pies" - Mr. Bowen
4iHDEYFxluY

redzero
04-03-2012, 06:18 PM
How is that even funny? Have you ever posted anything that was funny in the entire time you've posted here?

hehateme
04-03-2012, 06:44 PM

lol this proves the site owners love approving these trolls just to have us shit on you dale :lmao

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 07:00 PM
lol this proves the site owners love approving these trolls just to have us shit on you dale :lmao

lmvictoriousao!!!

It'll never end.