PDA

View Full Version : Spurs U

Beanzamillion21
04-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Has anyone on here had any luck getting lower level tix for cheap? I read you have to get to the AT&T center 2 hours early with student ID in hand, but is it true you can get some lower level tickets for like 30 bucks? If so it would be good to know.

Mel_13
04-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Has anyone on here had any luck getting lower level tix for cheap? I read you have to get to the AT&T center 2 hours early with student ID in hand, but is it true you can get some lower level tickets for like 30 bucks? If so it would be good to know.

$30 for lower, $5 for upper. Sign up for notifications via text, twitter or facebook. You'll get a notification before noon on the day of game about seat availablity.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/spursu.html

DesignatedT
04-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah. Lower Levels for $30.00 and uppers for $5.00. They almost always have some lowers unless it's a big game like Dallas or LA or something. It 's sometimes hard to get anymore than 2 seats together though. Have to get there 2 hours before tip to get good seats.

Beanzamillion21
04-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the confirmation guys. Think there is any chance there will be $30 seats for the Lakers/Spurs game next week?

DesignatedT
04-02-2012, 02:36 PM
There's 2 home games vs the Lakers coming up you might have a chance to get some on the Wednesday game if you are their early enough. Like I said it's hard to get seats together but if you wanted to go by yourself they almost always have single lowers, even for the big games.

If you sign up for the text messages it will text you letting you know if they have tickets available or if they are sold out. Sometimes they will tell you they are sold out but still have single tickets available down low. Just not pairs.

Mel_13
04-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the confirmation guys. Think there is any chance there will be $30 seats for the Lakers/Spurs game next week?

Much better chance at the game on the 11th than the game on the 20th. You can see how many tickets are still unsold on spurs.com:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004736CCE3AC5E?brand=spurs&CAMEFROM=NBASPURS_CAL

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004736CCE5AC64?brand=spurs&CAMEFROM=NBASPURS_CAL

Even if the game is sold out you can get standing room only seats for $5 via this promotion and then spend the game up in the FanZone. That's a good option if you go through the gates when they open (one hour before game time).

DesignatedT
04-02-2012, 02:45 PM
I remember when the Spurs had $50.00 tickets on every seat in the house and you just picked the tickets on the interactive map like the links above. Do they still do that? That was pretty money, I sat like 2nd row one time for $50 bucks.

Mel_13
04-02-2012, 02:49 PM
I remember when the Spurs had $50.00 tickets on every seat in the house and you just picked the tickets on the interactive map like the links above. Do they still do that? That was pretty money, I sat like 2nd row one time for $50 bucks.

I did that for the Detroit game last season. Got seats right next to the Detroit bench. I haven't seen that promotion this year.

chazley
04-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Gone to 4-5 games this season using the SpursU deal, it's awesome. Never worse than 33rd row. You need to get there way earlier than 5:30 if you wanna be positive you get tickets though. I had a friend that bought his tickets at 4:30 two days ago, and even then they were down to single seats.

bus driver
04-02-2012, 03:38 PM

ya, cause the lakers suck and the tshirts wont be going