PDA

View Full Version : Rank the NFL positions by order of importance

Blake
04-02-2012, 03:21 PM
1 being most important.

This is a good test to see how much football you know, imo.

1. Quarterback: it's crucial to have a playoff caliber QB at the helm, like a Tebow, Alex Smith or especially an Eli Manning.

2. GM/owner: gotta have the pieces to go around the Peyton Mannings, Alex Smiths and Chad Hennes of the world.

3. O-linemen: protecting your #1 guy like Manning, Alex, Tebow or Henne can mean the difference between a losing season and almost beating the eventual Super Bowl winner.

4. Punters/ kickers: conventional wisdom says that these guys are the least valuable, but anyone in the know knows how important it is to pin Alex Smith or Tim Tebow back as far as possible. Al Davis realized it's just as important to have a strong legged kicker like Sebastian Janiskowski. Even if he routinely shanks 50 yarders wide left, it's good to know you have a small chance when the game is on the line.

5. Linebackers: will Tebow run or throw it? A good linebacker will sniff it out.

6. D-line: can't let the Alex Smiths or Chad Hennes of the world pick you apart. Got to get pressure on them.

7. Secondaries: have to keep top receivers like Michael Crabtree or Wes Welker in check.

8. Running backs: important, but when your QB can tote the rock 20 times in a game, the value of the RB goes down.

9. Coach: you need good assistants, but guys like Barry Switzer and Jim Harbaugh proved you can get far without much experience.

10. Wide receivers/TEs: even though guys like Crabtree and Welker put on shows and made their QBs (Smith and Brady) look good, they are a dime a dozen.

Blake
04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
After reading my offering, I'd have to rank myself somewhere between NFL expert and God, tbh.

pawe
04-02-2012, 04:33 PM
How does a GM/owner/coach become an NFL position?
As far as i know, the reason why they are called position is because of how they line up and what they do on the field.

pawe
04-02-2012, 04:33 PM
double post

Blake
04-02-2012, 05:37 PM
How does a GM/owner/coach become an NFL position?
As far as i know, the reason why they are called position is because of how they line up and what they do on the field.

Feel free to make your own thread with whatever criteria you want.

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 06:21 PM
1. Quarterback
2. Offensive Line
3. Defensive Line
4. Secondary
5. Linebackers
6. Running Back
7. Wide Receiver
8. Special Teams

vander
04-02-2012, 06:55 PM
1 being most important.

9. Coach: you need good assistants, but guys like Barry Switzer and Jim Harbaugh proved you can get far without much experience.

http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/norv-turner1.jpg?w=510

Blake
04-02-2012, 07:39 PM
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/norv-turner1.jpg?w=510

good assistant.

RaZon
04-02-2012, 11:08 PM
After reading my offering, I'd have to rank myself somewhere between NFL expert and God, tbh.

An NFL expert could tell me.....

First 1000 yard rusher from an HBCU school in the NFL?

Since you can't, you are not an expert.

Tell me expert who was the greatest NFLer from Blufton Coillege?

I agree with this...

1. Quarterback
2. Offensive Line
3. Defensive Line
4. Secondary
5. Linebackers
6. Running Back
7. Wide Receiver
8. tight end
9. special teams

JoeTait75
04-02-2012, 11:28 PM
1. QB
2. DE
3. OL
4. LB
5. RB
6. S
7. WR
8. CB
9. (Tie) K/P

RaZon
04-02-2012, 11:32 PM
1. QB
2. DE
3. OL
4. LB
5. RB
6. S
7. WR
8. CB
9. (Tie) K/P

A great runningback averages 4.5, a bad one 3.5. If you have a bad cornerback you are in deep trouble.

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 11:47 PM
^ Agreed

A great RB is worthless behind a bad offensive line while an average RB can rush for over 1,200 yards behind a good offensive line.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:14 AM
^ Agreed

A great RB is worthless behind a bad offensive line while an average RB can rush for over 1,200 yards behind a good offensive line.

You nailed it!

Look at what the Lions did when they had Barry Sanders? Yep...nothing. Who was the last "great" Patriots running back? The last "great" Packer running back?

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 08:59 AM

I agree with this...

1. Quarterback
2. Offensive Line
3. Defensive Line
4. Secondary
5. Linebackers
6. Running Back
7. Wide Receiver
8. tight end
9. special teams
:lmao thinking random bullshit trivia makes you an expert on anything

Blake
04-03-2012, 09:41 AM

There's a difference between an expert analyst and a trivia geek. I think you're neither.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:04 AM
:lmao thinking random bullshit trivia makes you an expert on anything

I agree if that's all you can do.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:08 AM
There's a difference between an expert analyst and a trivia geek. I think you're neither.

Well then you'd be wrong, as you will see. Trust me little fella nobody knows more about the who, what where and when pertaining to pro football than myself. That I can prove. The expert analyst will have to wait until the season starts and I'm kicking your ass in...pick um.

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 10:13 AM
There's no way this guy is serious

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:21 AM
There's no way this guy is serious

I'm dead serious, and can prove it.

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm dead serious, and can prove it.
With what? Trivia about some random high school nobody gives a shit about :lol

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:36 AM
With what? Trivia about some random high school nobody gives a shit about :lol

Who is talking high school?????? I'm an NFL historian, I start in 1920 when the Akron Pros went undefeated. I understand it's real important to discredit anyone who says they are anything on these forums. I'm cool with that just don't play that this time. I'm the real deal.

Who was the very first NFL draft choice....well? Who were those sub10.10 NFL players...well? Who was that 1000 yard rusher with no college experience...well?

What city had three NFL teams in a season?

It's all about depth and knowing the league. A league that started in 1920.

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Who was the very first NFL draft choice....well?
Who cares would be the better question.

Bill Belichick probably doesn't know the answer to that question, by your logic he's less of an expert than you because he doesn't know as much about football in the 1920s.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Who cares would be the better question.

Bill Belichick probably doesn't know the answer to that question, by your logic he's less of an expert than you because he doesn't know as much about football in the 1920s.

I said I started in the 1920's because that's when the league started. Make it any decade, it doesn't matter.

We all know the X's and O's and what it takes to win in the NFL. really not all that complex. I did play the game. It's not voodoo magics. The team who wins the turnover battle and has the more physical big guys usually wins at all levels of football.

I find the game extremely interesting and have done the work spent the time.

He you are on a board talking the NFL, yet poke fun at anyone who knows the NFL....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Who is talking high school?????? I'm an NFL historian, I start in 1920 when the Akron Pros went undefeated. I understand it's real important to discredit anyone who says they are anything on these forums. I'm cool with that just don't play that this time. I'm the real deal.

Who was the very first NFL draft choice....well? Who were those sub10.10 NFL players...well? Who was that 1000 yard rusher with no college experience...well?

What city had three NFL teams in a season?

It's all about depth and knowing the league. A league that started in 1920.

Important things to know when playing pick 'um, imo

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Important things to know when playing pick 'um, imo

You really aren't getting it are you? You might be cool with knowing..0..about the league and how it got where it is today, I'm not. I need it all, so I have it all.

Pick um is all about understanding the "spot" these teams are in that particular week. And how they do when in that particular "spot". How do they do in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec? How do they do heading into a bye week, coming off a bye week. After a short week due to a Monday/Thursday game.

It's all starts however with ..home/road. Who can't win on the road, who doesn't lose at home?

As we know at the NFL level everyone can beat everyone else so why don't they? Many times it's scheduling dynamics. Hard to win back to back road games, hard to lose back to back home games. Flying from coast to coast...a biggie. A lot goes into picking winners, far beyond best record.

If we are talking beating the pointspread then we look at how these teams do in whatever role they are in that week. They will be one of four things...

home fav
home dog
road fav
road dog

Then we start looking for those games were one teams has all those trends/historical data favoring them in that particular beatting.."spot".

Yep, it's time consuming. If you aren't willing to spend the time you do not bet real$$$$$ or expect to beat a guy in pick um who does spend the time.

Blake
04-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Yep, it's time consuming. If you aren't willing to spend the time you do not bet real$$$$$ or expect to beat a guy in pick um who does spend the time.

How much money do you make each year on nfl bets?

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 11:53 AM
You really aren't getting it are you? You might be cool with knowing..0..about the league and how it got where it is today, I'm not. I need it all, so I have it all.
Wow man, that's so hardcore!

pawe
04-03-2012, 12:01 PM
LOL at people trying to claim they're hot shit when it comes to football.
And if you really are the football guru, how come you are still posting here and not a part of an NFL team's FO?

Who cares about knowing football draft history and stats when everything can be found in a simple search in google.

Anyway, here's my ranking and I base this on the current trend in the NFL today which is really inclined to offense.
QB
Oline
WR
RB
Special teams
Secondary
Dline
LB

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:08 PM
How much money do you make each year on nfl bets?

When I first got into betting the NFL 110 to win 100. I took a beating, just like everyone else. It took me a few years to finally figure it out. The last few years I've done very well. Not cool to actually talk $$$$ other than I quit my job to become a full time gambler.

It's like anything else, there really is a science to it. Which will always get a..."yeah right"...on a messagebaord. People can't fathom that anyone could forsee the future. I agree it is hard to buy until you understand how it's done. And yes you can't win them all but yes you can win 70% of the time if you know what you are doing. You do your homework, you study. You keep up with the histories of these teams in whatever role they are playing that week. The last four seasons will work. Everything changes once a new Coach takes over. The Niners a perfect example of that.

Trust me Blake I'm well aware of how this..."yakyakyak:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes"..works on these messageboards. I'm not shuckin' n' jivin .......dead serious.

Find three games where one team has all the advantages. What are the odds of all three of those highly advantaged teams not coming thru for you in the same week? Very slim. Even at 2 and 1 you win.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:10 PM
LOL at people trying to claim they're hot shit when it comes to football.
And if you really are the football guru, how come you are still posting here and not a part of an NFL team's FO?

Who cares about knowing football draft history and stats when everything can be found in a simple search in google.

Anyway, here's my ranking and I base this on the current trend in the NFL today which is really inclined to offense.
QB
Oline
WR
RB
Special teams
Secondary
Dline
LB

Well you can know your shit or be a dumb shit. Hmmmm??? And no you can't Google everything.

You having the defense ranked way down there tells us all we need to know about you. Running backs are a dime a dozen, you get them for 4-6 years you draft defenders for 10.

Blake
04-03-2012, 12:22 PM
When I first got into betting the NFL 110 to win 100. I took a beating, just like everyone else. It took me a few years to finally figure it out. The last few years I've done very well. Not cool to actually talk $$$$ other than I quit my job to become a full time gambler.

It's like anything else, there really is a science to it. Which will always get a..."yeah right"...on a messagebaord. People can't fathom that anyone could forsee the future. I agree it is hard to buy until you understand how it's done. And yes you can't win them all but yes you can win 70% of the time if you know what you are doing. You do your homework, you study. You keep up with the histories of these teams in whatever role they are playing that week. The last four seasons will work. Everything changes once a new Coach takes over. The Niners a perfect example of that.

Trust me Blake I'm well aware of how this..."yakyakyak:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes"..works on these messageboards. I'm not shuckin' n' jivin .......dead serious.

Find three games where one team has all the advantages. What are the odds of all three of those highly advantaged teams not coming thru for you in the same week? Very slim. Even at 2 and 1 you win.

Awesome. Be sure to post all of your bets next year so we can keep track of your winnings.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Awesome. Be sure to post all of your bets next year so we can keep track of your winnings.

Simply don't want to get it do you:rolleyes Tell me Blake how much $$$$ did you make last year? Oh yeah, it's none of my business.

Kids on computers....:rolleyes

I did give you some insight into what to look for in trying to pick winners. You're welcome.

pawe
04-03-2012, 12:27 PM
You having the defense ranked way down there tells us all we need to know about you. Running backs are a dime a dozen, you get them for 4-6 years you draft defenders for 10.

Tell me, what advantage did the new set of rules in the NFL gave the defense advantage over RBs, WRs and QBs?

face it, rules and penalties favor the offense.
How many times do you see a WR get flagged for PI in a game compared to how many times a CB gets it?
RBs can stiff arm you but LBs get flagged for facemask.
QBs are so well protected that the officials will flag a pass rusher even with a simple tap on his helmet.

And the order of importance I ranked also goes for fan support and money.
Fans wont watch if you lose a Larry Fitzgerald for the season compared to losing a Clay Matthews.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Tell me, what advantage did the new set of rules in the NFL gave the defense advantage over RBs, WRs and QBs?

face it, rules and penalties favor the offense.
How many times do you see a WR get flagged for PI in a game compared to how many times a CB gets it?
RBs can stiff arm you but LBs get flagged for facemask.
QBs are so well protected that the officials will flag a pass rusher even with a simple tap on his helmet.

And the order of importance I ranked also goes for fan support and money.
Fans wont watch if you lose a Larry Fitzgerald for the season compared to losing a Clay Matthews.

It's been the same from day one and will always be the same. You start with the big guys. If a QB has no time to throw there is no Larry Fitzgerald. If a back has no hole he better be Barry Sanders...good luck. You always start with that offensive line and then the defense. Receivers and backs come later. If you can't stop anyone you can't win. You can win without offense. Cat runs back a kick...7, cornerback runs back an INT 7, 3 FG's. There's 23 points without the offense. Great defenses take the ball away, they get it back.

I don't care if you have

QB..Joe Montana
RB..Gale Sayers
RB..Barry Sanders
WR..Jerry Rice
WR...Bob Hayes
TE...Tony Gonzales

If the D is giving up 35 points a game...........

The fans want to see a winner not a wide receiver.

With a defense your offense gets more chances to score because it's 3 and out or shorter drives. You win the time of possession which means you had more opportunities with the ball. Without a defense the bad guys are running up and down the field. Limiting your chances to score.

See how it works?

pawe
04-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Good thing you are really not a part of a team's FO.
If you wont adapt and learn to exploit the system, you will be stuck in mediocrity.
Investors, sponsors, fans and the League wants high scoring games.
Offense and skilled position dominates because of the rules now.
This is not the football of 10 yrs ago where "defense wins Superbowls" reign supreme.

If my team scores 40ppg, it also neutralizes the other team's offense since they will be limited to passing plays to try and catch up making their RB virtually useless and their defense feel defeated.

Rodgers, Megatron, Fitzgerald and Johnson (with average Oline) will still be able to score and move the chains vs Matthews, Ware, Jared Allen, Revis and Aso.

Blake
04-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Simply don't want to get it do you:rolleyes Tell me Blake how much $$$$ did you make last year? Oh yeah, it's none of my business.

Kids on computers....:rolleyes

I did give you some insight into what to look for in trying to pick winners. You're welcome.

You're the one tooting your horn about how good you are at betting.
If you don't want to say how little you made, I don't blame you.

Just give us your weekly picks so we can all see your expertise in action.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Good thing you are really not a part of a team's FO.
If you wont adapt and learn to exploit the system, you will be stuck in mediocrity.
Investors, sponsors, fans and the League wants high scoring games.
Offense and skilled position dominates because of the rules now.
This is not the football of 10 yrs ago where "defense wins Superbowls" reign supreme.

If my team scores 40ppg, it also neutralizes the other team's offense since they will be limited to passing plays to try and catch up making their RB virtually useless and their defense feel defeated.

Rodgers, Megatron, Fitzgerald and Johnson (with average Oline) will still be able to score and move the chains vs Matthews, Ware, Jared Allen, Revis and Aso.

It doesn't matter what the NFL wants or doesn't want ....football is football. Look at what the Niners did last season with Alex Smith...defense! Look what the Ravens did with Flacco...defense! The better defense did win the Superbowl.

Work with me....

Ok everything is geared to score! score! score! and score! Ok now what? Shouldn't you better have a defense that can deal with that? What if you don't have one?

Nothing has changed, it's still all about stopping the other guy. Those teams that can will out perform those who can't....very simple!

RaZon
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
You're the one tooting your horn about how good you are at betting.
If you don't want to say how little you made, I don't blame you.

Just give us your weekly picks so we can all see your expertise in action.

Didn't you talk about you being an expert? When you don't know shit about the league:rolleyes

Blake, why this need to fight it? You think I just made all that stuff up right here and right now:rolleyes Tell me Blake what NFL team has been the most successful coming off a bye week? What teams rules Monday Night? What teams sucks coming off a bye week? Why would I even talk about that stuff...well? You have any idea how hard it is for a team with a losing record to win back to back road games? Has that thought even crossed your mind?

Yes dude there are people who go that deep into this stuff. apparently you've never met any of them until now.

I have every intention of giving my pick um picks here. I don't talk $$$$$$$ however, that's what kids like you do.

Blake
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Didn't you talk about you being an expert? When you don't know shit about the league:rolleyes

Sure, but I never claimed to bet on the NFL.

I have every intention of giving my pick um picks here. I don't talk $$$$$$$ however, that's what kids like you do.

Pussies and assholes play the simple pick ems, imo.

Each week let us know who you are betting on. That's really the only way to verify just how good you are at it.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Sure, but I never claimed to bet on the NFL.

Pussies and assholes play the simple pick ems, imo.

Each week let us know who you are betting on. That's really the only way to verify just how good you are at it.

Brain damage?

I spend 40 hours a week at least trying to find 5 games where everything is perfect, all the stars are in perfect alinement for me to pull the trigger on. I'm just going to give that hard work away so I can prove myself...hahaha!!!!!!!! I'll prove myself by winning whatever pick um game you play here. You can figure out the rest.

For you to.."oh yeah. well prove it"..tells me you really aren't trying to grasp the concept. You're more into that childish internet...."sure:rolleyes". Do this Google...Marc Lawrence...he taught me a ton.

Blake
04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Brain damage?

I spend 40 hours a week at least trying to find 5 games where everything is perfect, all the stars are in perfect alinement for me to pull the trigger on. I'm just going to give that hard work away so I can prove myself...hahaha!!!!!!!! I'll prove myself by winning whatever pick um game you play here. You can figure out the rest.

For you to.."oh yeah. well prove it"..tells me you really aren't trying to grasp the concept. You're more into that childish internet...."sure:rolleyes". Do this Google...Marc Lawrence...he taught me a ton.

I think you are full of childish shit.

Goran Dragic
04-03-2012, 01:57 PM
I'll admit, this guy has stayed in character longer than I ever could at this act. The 40 hours a week thing gave it away though.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
I think you are full of childish shit.

Then you don't understand a thing about winning in the NFL. Childish is you thinking what I'm talking about isn't very real.

I'll try one last time...

You have two teams. To a total non NFL fan they would see that as a 50 50 situation....right? The two teams are the Green Bay Packers at home early December. The other team is the Tampa Bay Buc's. Is it still a 50 50 deal? Of course not. The only question is by how much can the Packers win by. The line is 10. It will be cold. So now what do we do?

We look at how the Buc's perform on the road in December vs the line. We look at how the Packers perform at home in December vs the line. Or the Pack home favs laying more than a TD vs the Buc's who are a road dog taking more than a TD. We see in the last four seasons the Pac are 9-2 in that "spot", the Buc's are 1-11 in that "spot". That gives us a 20-3 trend. That is very strong and a solid play. Backing the Pack is this particular "spot" is a strong play as the trend shows us.

I know I know....you don't get it:rolleyes

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I'll admit, this guy has stayed in character longer than I ever could at this act. The 40 hours a week thing gave it away though.

I agree 40 hours is a bit much if you only played the NFL. I also play the NCAA. I'm looking at over a 60 games a week. Weeding out those where the edge just isn't big enought. That is very time consuming.

If it all goes well you will be playing with their $$$$$$ on Sunday/Monday.

manufan10
04-04-2012, 08:21 AM
:lol saying you can't Google everything.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 08:28 AM
:lol saying you can't Google everything.

You thinking you can...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Then you don't understand a thing about winning in the NFL. Childish is you thinking what I'm talking about isn't very real.

I'll try one last time...

You have two teams. To a total non NFL fan they would see that as a 50 50 situation....right? The two teams are the Green Bay Packers at home early December. The other team is the Tampa Bay Buc's. Is it still a 50 50 deal? Of course not. The only question is by how much can the Packers win by. The line is 10. It will be cold. So now what do we do?

We look at how the Buc's perform on the road in December vs the line. We look at how the Packers perform at home in December vs the line. Or the Pack home favs laying more than a TD vs the Buc's who are a road dog taking more than a TD. We see in the last four seasons the Pac are 9-2 in that "spot", the Buc's are 1-11 in that "spot". That gives us a 20-3 trend. That is very strong and a solid play. Backing the Pack is this particular "spot" is a strong play as the trend shows us.

I know I know....you don't get it:rolleyes

Thanks for the instructions on betting made simple.
Be sure to post your bets before the games this coming season.

DeadlyDynasty, imo.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Im not that faggot

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Im not that faggot

Who you calling a faggot ya little fucking freak? Suck a dick bitch!

Blake
04-04-2012, 10:23 AM
I hope to god this shit pile of entertainment is for real, but there's no way it's not just a silly troll

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah the 40 hours a week thing gave him away

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:37 AM
I hope to god this shit pile of entertainment is for real, but there's no way it's not just a silly troll

Why is everyone a troll on this board? Why is it so hard to believe there are real gamblers out there? Historians. It's that hard to grasp?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah the 40 hours a week thing gave him away

You ever try to handicap 200 football games?

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 10:54 AM
No, can't say I have. Can't say I've ever had an iota of interest in doing so either.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 11:02 AM
No, can't say I have. Can't say I've ever had an iota of interest in doing so either.

Then stick to what you know.

Blake
04-04-2012, 11:34 AM

I don't believe you gamble for a living.

lol winning 70% of the time

Blake
04-04-2012, 11:35 AM
You ever try to handicap 200 football games?

Have you?

Do you also put money on Nba games?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I don't believe you gamble for a living.

lol winning 70% of the time

Believe what you like. 70% is very realistic if you have experience. You can only make so many mistakes before you finally figure it out.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Have you?

Do you also put money on Nba games?

Every weekend of the football season, until playoffs/bowls.

There isn't enought time to get a good read on the NBA. The trick is searching out those 3-5 best plays. With the NBAers playing nighty more or less you don't have the time needed.

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 09:35 PM
What I know is that Alex Smith blows

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:38 PM
What I know is that Alex Smith blows

Why act like a rookie? You know how many different systems he's been in....right? You do know he hasn't had the best receivers....right? You do know he is coming off his best season and will have things better off next season than they've ever been....right?

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 09:48 PM
You do know he was 1/13 on 3rd down in the NFC championship, right?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:09 PM
You do know he was 1/13 on 3rd down in the NFC championship, right?

You do know that one game means absolutely nothing. Just ask Timmy Smith.

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 10:29 PM
You do know that one game means absolutely nothing.
:lol biggest game of his career
:lol thinking it means nothing

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:41 PM
:lol biggest game of his career
:lol thinking it means nothing

Totally missed my point, why am I not surprised?

I'll slow it down...

If you've ever played footbal or know anything about the game you know about good games and bad games. It happens to everyone who has ever laced them up....trust me. To put anything into..."a"...game as some sort of measuring device is....rook-kee! That tells me you are totally clueless.

Since you don't know who Timmy Smith was. He had a great Superbowl with the Redskins, he ran over away and around everyone that day. He looked like a Hall of Famer. Afterwards he did...nothing. He'd done nothing prior either.

monosylab1k
04-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Since you don't know who Timmy Smith was. He had a great Superbowl with the Redskins, he ran over away and around everyone that day. He looked like a Hall of Famer. Afterwards he did...nothing. He'd done nothing prior either.

And in one game he accomplished more than Alex Smith has in his entire shitty career.

Blake
04-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Believe what you like. 70% is very realistic if you have experience. You can only make so many mistakes before you finally figure it out.

I won't believe it until I see you in action. It will be an extremely easy thing for you to prove.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 02:49 PM
I won't believe it until I see you in action. It will be an extremely easy thing for you to prove.

I don't give a shit if you believe it or not, who the fuck are you?

Blake
04-05-2012, 05:55 PM

I'm a huge nobody and I don't win 70% of the time when gambling.

Two things we have in common.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm a huge nobody and I don't win 70% of the time when gambling.

Two things we have in common.

You take gambling how serious? Do you check the injury report, the weather, team trends, matchups from a recent historical perspective? Let me guess...nope! To someone like you who more or less plays with gambling a 70% is...wow! That's because you aren't spending the time, you don't know what to look at. It took me years to get where I'm at now, it will take a lot of study and trial and error. There is a science to it, and anyone serious about it understands that. You are rookie at it and just don't get it.

Blake
04-05-2012, 06:33 PM
You're full of shit. Everyone reading this thread knows it.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 06:38 PM
You're full of shit. Everyone reading this thread knows it.

So tell me Blake what is a realistic % then? If I can break a game down using every trend/stat/historical whatever to help in coming up with the right side, what % is believable since 70% isn't. Well?

Blake
04-05-2012, 06:46 PM
So tell me Blake what is a realistic % then? If I can break a game down using every trend/stat/historical whatever to help in coming up with the right side, what % is believable since 70% isn't. Well?

Believable would be you posting your wagers before the games this coming season.

As of now, I believe you are 100% vagina.

J.T.
04-05-2012, 06:50 PM

Three things.

1. Who the fuck are you? Nobody comes into my NFL forum and talks down to members of the VIP club like Blake. Fucking chode.

2. You have given nothing other than your word against ours about this 70% shit. Redact your personal info and scan some docs, bitch. The way this thread is going I'm starting to become convinced you think winning at fantasy football counts as gambling on the NFL.

3. Hit on a ten teamer, prove it, and then you can talk to me.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Believable would be you posting your wagers before the games this coming season.

As of now, I believe you are 100% vagina.

You ignored the question which tells me you have no clue what to tell me because you don't know anything about what I'm talking about?

One more time...

So tell me Blake I'm obviously into betting the NFL, so what is a realistic % I could hit?

Dude, I'm not 13 years old..ok, vagina?

J.T.
04-05-2012, 07:04 PM

That's the best putdown you got? Vagina? Please go back to posting on the comments page of your ESPN fantasy football advice site. You're probably a god over there, aren't you?

RaZon
04-05-2012, 07:12 PM
That's the best putdown you got? Vagina? Please go back to posting on the comments page of your ESPN fantasy football advice site. You're probably a god over there, aren't you?

It wasn't meant to be a putdown, just a reality check.

I don't have the time to mess with fantasy football.

Go back to minding your own business, mine has nothing to do with you...got it!

Blake
04-05-2012, 07:13 PM
You ignored the question which tells me you have no clue what to tell me because you don't know anything about what I'm talking about?

I don't know anything about you.

One more time...

So tell me Blake I'm obviously into betting the NFL, so what is a realistic % I could hit?

That's not obvious at all, but I can infer who you are in real life though.

You are shitty shit talker that talks shit all day long and during the car ride to the park. Has the ball taken away from him by his own teammates after 2 minutes of play because they are already tired of the other team pulling his shorts down and taking it.

Mm. k, agreed. Pussy suits you better.

J.T.
04-05-2012, 08:44 PM
It wasn't meant to be a putdown, just a reality check.

I don't have the time to mess with fantasy football.

Go back to minding your own business, mine has nothing to do with you...got it!

lol acting like posting things on a public forum isn't everyone's business