PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes the girl that's not the most beautiful is the right choice?

medic1
04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I have been with this girl for three years. We have our fights and problems but she has shown time and time again to be there for me no matter what. I met another girl who is an absolute dime piece. I fell in love after time with her. It was a physical thing. But after time i made the choice to go back to the girl that loves me takes care of me and is truthful. I still have a hard time forgetting the sex the feeling I felt with a woman that was absolutely my dream girl physically but I know she was not true and will never be more than a party girl. Have any of u guys settled for a girl that wasn't ur dream girl physically but she is ur dream girl every other way. I'm sad cuz I think I let my dream girl get away. But I'm confused cuz I should be a man and realize I already had the girl for me all along even though she is not A perfect ten. Some advice or experiences would be helpful. And no fuckimg trolls please I'm for reals.

Magua
04-02-2012, 03:27 PM
I have been with this girl for three years. We have our fights and problems but she has shown time and time again to be there for me no matter what. I met another girl who is an absolute dime piece. I fell in love after time with her. It was a physical thing. But after time i made the choice to go back to the girl that loves me takes care of me and is truthful. I still have a hard time forgetting the sex the feeling I felt with a woman that was absolutely my dream girl physically but I know she was not true and will never be more than a party girl. Have any of u guys settled for a girl that wasn't ur dream girl physically but she is ur dream girl every other way. I'm sad cuz I think I let my dream girl get away. But I'm confused cuz I should be a man and realize I already had the girl for me all along even though she is not A perfect ten. Some advice or experiences would be helpful. And no fuckimg trolls please I'm for reals.

It all depends on how old you are. If you're young, then there's no wrong choice in your predicament. If you're older then that's more stable and potentially more rewarding long-term (what you chose).

medic1
04-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Well I'm 34. Is that old? I don't know. Lil. I guess too old to know better but yound enough to need reassurance I'm doing the smart thing. Girls can fuck with u no matter how old and experienced u are.

Magua
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Well I'm 34. Is that old? I don't know. Lil. I guess too old to know better but yound enough to need reassurance I'm doing the smart thing. Girls can fuck with u no matter how old and experienced u are.

Old enough. You made the right choice, imo. You've already had fun with the other girl, so it's not like you never cashed in on that opportunity.

I'm guessing you have a steady job and are ready to settle down. Hopefully everything works out. If not, you're still young enough to play the field. Good luck.

medic1
04-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh ya. Have played the field and had my fun. I have stable job. I thought I was settled with this girl. Who is average looking. But she is the best every other Way. But when I has another perfect ten want me. I was gonna throw al that away for this party girl. I realized I was being stupid and came back home. But I still wonder about me perfect ten and think what could have been. I just want to know from guys that were I'm my position and did what was best. I keep thinking u only live once gamble everything. But I also think u only live once do ruin a good thing.

medic1
04-02-2012, 03:56 PM
What hurts the most is after I told her I thought it was best to just be friends cuz we wanted different things. She responded...ok. It's for the best. See u around. That made me thInk she really didn't give a fuck. How could someone that says I love u just not care the next minute.

silverblk mystix
04-02-2012, 04:03 PM
What hurts the most is after I told her I thought it was best to just be friends cuz we wanted different things. She responded...ok. It's for the best. See u around. That made me thInk she really didn't give a fuck. How could someone that says I love u just not care the next minute.

This is the biggest reason why you SHOULDN'T feel bad...she confirmed that you made the right choice by revealing that she could easily take you or leave you-no sweat.

This shoulda' told you that if you would have completely ruined things with the good girl to go to the dime piece...someday..you would have been in a dicey situation and this girl would bail on you as soon as the going got tough.

Good choice.

bus driver
04-02-2012, 04:03 PM

ur 34 and you need a women to take care of you....just move back with your mom

Bang both of them you wuss.

jeez

+1

hemann82 just closed this thread

tlongII
04-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Just don't get married. You've already proven that you're prone to cheating.

bus driver
04-02-2012, 04:15 PM
You're both stupid, imo. The man is looking to settle down and you come up with stupid answers

oh still live with your mom....:wakeup

medic1
04-02-2012, 05:04 PM
He man. Ur a loser a loser from del rio and ur a wanna be ram. If I ever see u I'll rape u and ur girl. Your prolly a stupid cholo from San Felipe neighborhood. Ur a dumbass. Keep it up and I'll make ur mom a Skeltor hoe. Before u talk shit know who u talking shit about how. I might have girl problems but don't confuse me for a bitch. Be real. Vato loco p

this or that?
04-02-2012, 05:09 PM
If you pick one girl you get this...if you pick the other you get that. Good luck.

BlairForceDejuan
04-02-2012, 05:46 PM
"Dime Pieces" are not worth it. Once you've had your own close 9/10 you realize the deeper things in life are what is needed for true fulfillment in a partner. That being said, it's good to get a 9/10 at least once in life so you are never intimidated by super hot girls and are inclined to approach hot girls with hopes of finding the 1% that have morals, humility, compassion, etc.

Richard Cranium
04-02-2012, 06:28 PM
The most beautiful one is the choice I made and I'm still hittin' it all the time. Suckers.

Biernutz
04-02-2012, 08:19 PM
SHIT!-----what is this the Lifetime network -go ask dear Abby what to do. You pussy!

Reck
04-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Just don't get married. You've already proven that you're prone to cheating.

Everyone cheats at some point so it doesn't matter if he does or not.

Spurtacus
04-02-2012, 08:24 PM
The most beautiful one is the choice I made and I'm still hittin' it all the time. Suckers.

Pics or it didn't happen.

JoeyGreco
04-02-2012, 08:25 PM

:tu Works for me.

Spursfan092120
04-02-2012, 08:27 PM

Have never cheated...had opportunities..won't cheat. I've been cheated on, and I know how it feels.

mavs>spurs
04-02-2012, 08:29 PM
brah bitches all be scandalous these days, its fucking rare to find one like the one you got and you should never let that shit go. is she at least a 6.5-7 out of 10? good enough if the girl is really as great as you say. take it from someone who put up with the most difficult ex you could ever imagine for the longest time, and mine wasn't even a 10 she was like an 8.

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Whenever I see a mediocre girl I get a boner thinking about how she's gonna do anything/everything I want in bed, will always greet me with a smile, & always be there when I need something

Liar
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Have never cheated...had opportunities..won't cheat. I've been cheated on, and I know how it feels.

I believe you.

Reck
04-02-2012, 08:59 PM

That's good that you haven't but never say never.

Sometimes you just gotta let go. I myself have been on the short end of the stick and it does feel like you've been duped.

I tried being the man that doesn't cheat or does anything out of the norm. Got tired of that shit. People always want to take advatange of you when you're being all nice and shit.

Been all that you can be is so much more fun and liberating. I just dont see myself being trapped in a marriage.

But like I say, never say never. But in my case I highly doubt I'll get married.

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 09:06 PM

Sometimes you just gotta let go. I myself have been on the short end of the stick and it does feel like you've been duped.

I tried being the man that doesn't cheat or does anything out of the norm. Got tired of that shit. People always want to take advatange of you when you're being all nice and shit.

Been all that you can be is so much more fun and liberating. I just dont see myself being trapped in a marriage.

But like I say, never say never. But in my case I highly doubt I'll get married.
I'm definitely not marrying an American woman either

mavs>spurs
04-02-2012, 09:08 PM

ive considered marrying foreign as well. ask anyone who's been around, american women are more shallow and aren't nearly as good personality wise as other women.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Cuban women are the best. Fiercely loyal...but that has it's obvious downsides as well...

mavs>spurs
04-02-2012, 09:13 PM
loyalty is one of the best virtues anyone can have and it pertains to all walks of life..friends, family, relationships, loyalty to your team, teammates, etc.

Spursfan092120
04-02-2012, 09:17 PM

Sorry bro...I'm just loyal...period. If I want somebody else, I break up with the other...I'm not going to do something to someone that I know will cause them the same pain I felt. It's not in me. I was raised better. No offense.

Spursfan092120
04-02-2012, 09:17 PM
loyalty is one of the best virtues anyone can have and it pertains to all walks of life..friends, family, relationships, loyalty to your team, teammates, etc.

yup

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 09:19 PM
ive considered marrying foreign as well. ask anyone who's been around, american women are more shallow and aren't nearly as good personality wise as other women.
They are. Plus they were raised in this watered down & shallow culture. Last thing I want is to marry someone with those flaws & then raise my children to be the same

#1 For sure. NO-WAY am I putting a ring on any woman that listens to Hip Hop. Holy shit, that's the biggest no brainer

Reck
04-02-2012, 09:20 PM

No american or Latinas, That's my recommendations. lol

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Look at statistics of European & American women & the number of partners each have. If you go specifically to Eastern or North Europe you are talking 3-5 partners in life. America, you are talking 3-5 partners in HIGH SCHOOL

Findog's Ex Fiancee
04-02-2012, 10:04 PM
It's usually guys with small penises that are concerned with a woman's number of sexual partners.

Less competition and history = less chance of encountering a woman that has had a boyfriend or fuck buddy with impressive fucking skills.

mavs>spurs
04-02-2012, 10:11 PM
a whore is fine to fuck around with and have fun but what us growups were discussing is that whenever you want to actually settle down with a chick you can't take a whore seriously or see her in a different light. shes damaged goods as far as relationships go..i'll still fuck the shit out of a big titty hoe though.

silverblk mystix
04-02-2012, 10:33 PM
a whore is fine to fuck around with and have fun but what us growups were discussing is that whenever you want to actually settle down with a chick you can't take a whore seriously or see her in a different light. shes damaged goods as far as relationships go..i'll still fuck the shit out of a big titty hoe though.

You sound very mature.

For 13.

mavs>spurs
04-02-2012, 10:35 PM
besides the vulgar language, what's wrong with what i said? i'm sorry, but if a girl has a shady past i just can't view her in a totally different light. the woman i marry if i ever do will but someone respectable and pure.

i'm not that guy a girl is going to run to for security after she grows up and gets tired of threesomes and taking it in every hole. no way.

DMC
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
One day some of you might realize that life is like the movie "Inception". You better get what you can during this shopping spree instead of wringing your hands over the details.

NewcastleKEG
04-02-2012, 10:49 PM
It's usually guys with small penises that are concerned with a woman's number of sexual partners.

Less competition and history = less chance of encountering a woman that has had a boyfriend or fuck buddy with impressive fucking skills.
When you are discussing someone with 5 partners vs 25+ partners

You are discussing two people that grew up with different morals, values & experienced different amount of suspicious/trashy situations. A girl that dated alot either lacked personal confidence, was corrupted early because of family issues or had poor judgement of others

Either way. That's damaged goods. I would be stupid to commit time & money into a suspicious corporation so why would I do that to a suspicious partner? I'm talking GF not late night whore here

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:17 AM
The most important trait a woman can possess is is she motherly. I've noticed the women who aren't also aren't as intelligent, sexy, responsible and a good partner. They are selfish and self centered. Those women into children are far better in every aspect of everything. They just are more well rounded and make better partners. Just something I 've noticed, not setting out looking for that.

These girls where it's...PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER HERE..are fun for a night. They do however lack substance and are too simple. It's those with some thought of repurcussions for their actions.....very cool.

If there are 20 chicks going crazy in a bar it's the one sitting at the bar looking above the crazy that interests me.

While I could never be attracted to an unattractive woman she doesn't have to be Miss July. Sooooooo many times those real stunners ain't got a brain in their head.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 10:44 AM
The most important trait a woman can possess is is she motherly. I've noticed the women who aren't also aren't as intelligent, sexy, responsible and a good partner. They are selfish and self centered. Those women into children are far better in every aspect of everything. They just are more well rounded and make better partners. Just something I 've noticed, not setting out looking for that.

These girls where it's...PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER HERE..are fun for a night. They do however lack substance and are too simple. It's those with some thought of repurcussions for their actions.....very cool.

If there are 20 chicks going crazy in a bar it's the one sitting at the bar looking above the crazy that interests me.

While I could never be attracted to an unattractive woman she doesn't have to be Miss July. Sooooooo many times those real stunners ain't got a brain in their head.

I bet your Vaseline and tissue costs are out of this world.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:00 AM
I bet your Vaseline and tissue costs are out of this world.

Still stuck on...DUH!..I see. Little man you have to be able to tell the kids from the adults here and act accordingly. You keep get us mixed up.

Reck
04-03-2012, 12:47 PM

What 20 year old girl is sitting at home plotting how she's gonna raise her kids? Are you insane?

You are allow to have fun between your teens and your 20s. That's all part of growing up.

Also, not all women wish to have children. That doesn't make them unintelligent, ugly or irresponsible.

You dont sound like you have a clue of half the things you say, specially when it comes to women.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 12:59 PM
What 20 year old girl is sitting at home plotting how she's gonna raise her kids? Are you insane?

You are allow to have fun between your teens and your 20s. That's all part of growing up.

Also, not all women wish to have children. That doesn't make them unintelligent, ugly or irresponsible.

You dont sound like you have a clue of half the things you say, specially when it comes to women.

Just something I've noticed after running the streets/bars for the last 15 years or so. How much experience do you have?

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Just something I've noticed after running the streets/bars for the last 15 years or so. How much experience do you have?

You need to provide some kind of timeline if you're going to perpetuate this troll. How old are you, when were you in the navy, when did you buy all the books and tvs, etc. Thanks.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
You need to provide some kind of timeline if you're going to perpetuate this troll. How old are you, when were you in the navy, when did you buy all the books and tvs, etc. Thanks.

I don't have to do anything. What I won't be doing however is acting like I'm 15 like you do. This..."I'm in hiding so I can act like a moron with a big mouth".....sucks. Talk like you would if not in hiding...got it? Until you do.......

While here...

Women who are into kids seem to be more into others than themselves. Not as selfish and me me me. They make more passionate lovers and are more apt to stay loyal/true to the family. Not so concerned with themselves. Like I mentioned just something I've noticed running the streets. Obviously there are exceptions.

Last thing I'd want to spend "a" night with is a woman all wraped in family/responsibilities/passion for her man. I want a bimbo all concerned with right now/tonight and getting all the fun she can. Talk nasty to me...cool! But when it's time to get serious.....................

Blake
04-03-2012, 01:35 PM
You sound very mature.

For 13.

I could feel the heat from that burn coming through my screen

Reck
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM

Apparently compare to your vast experience I have none. Mr. Journey man over here.

NewcastleKEG
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Another advantage of dating a European girl. They are going to bars at age 15-19. So by the time they are 20.....they are actually sitting at home plotting how they will raise their children

DMC
04-03-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't have to do anything. What I won't be doing however is acting like I'm 15 like you do. This..."I'm in hiding so I can act like a moron with a big mouth".....sucks. Talk like you would if not in hiding...got it? Until you do.......

While here...

Women who are into kids seem to be more into others than themselves. Not as selfish and me me me. They make more passionate lovers and are more apt to stay loyal/true to the family. Not so concerned with themselves. Like I mentioned just something I've noticed running the streets. Obviously there are exceptions.

Last thing I'd want to spend "a" night with is a woman all wraped in family/responsibilities/passion for her man. I want a bimbo all concerned with right now/tonight and getting all the fun she can. Talk nasty to me...cool! But when it's time to get serious.....................
Then you and the tranny can gaze into each others eyes and share a cig post coitus.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
"I'm not rich but own...6 tv's" : RaZon

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Another advantage of dating a European girl. They are going to bars at age 15-19. So by the time they are 20.....they are actually sitting at home plotting how they will raise their children

Kind of like Amy Winehouse.

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 05:47 PM

That guy actually has a point. I'm a woman or girl if you prefer, I'm 20, and I'm already thinking very seriously about how I want to raise my children. So maybe I'm an exception? :lol

My biggest problem at the moment is that although men will come up to me I don't find very many who are interested in getting to know me as a person. That and not a lot of them share my values.

Which, btw, is actually a large part of the reason why I'd like to leave North America. I admire the people who can raise their children here but I want my kids to have better opportunities in life.

I'd agree with you that there's exceptions. I've met some party types who would make good moms and I've also met quite a few women I admire who don't want to have kids.

That said, there's a lot of truth to what he's saying I'd say.

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:53 PM
That guy actually has a point. I'm a woman or girl if you prefer, I'm 20, and I'm already thinking very seriously about how I want to raise my children. So maybe I'm an exception? :lol

My biggest problem at the moment is that although men will come up to me I don't find very many who are interested in getting to know me as a person. That and not a lot of them share my values.

Which, btw, is actually a large part of the reason why I'd like to leave North America. I admire the people who can raise their children here but I want my kids to have better opportunities in life.

I'd agree with you that there's exceptions. I've met some party types who would make good moms and I've also met quite a few women I admire who don't want to have kids.

KEG's troll? :lol

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 05:57 PM
KEG's troll? :lol

Who's KEG?

I'm not even trolling honestly. I know I should be more interested in parties and stuff but that's not who I am.

I wasn't born in North America so maybe that's where the disconnect is coming from?

Reck
04-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Who's KEG?

I'm not even trolling honestly. I know I should be more interested in parties and stuff but that's not who I am.

I wasn't born in North America so maybe that's where the disconnect is coming from?

You have over 200 posts and you dont know who NewCastleKEG is? Now I'm even more suspect of you. :lol

He also wants to leave here at some point, as he's made it clear. That's why I said what I said on my last post. lol

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 06:06 PM
You have over 200 posts and you dont know who NewCastleKEG is? Now I'm even more suspect of you. :lol

He also wants to leave here at some point, as he's made it clear. That's why I said what I said on my last post. lol

Oh. I've spent most of my time in the Spurs forum and then I got bored and came down here. I might have seen that poster at some point but I don't particularly remember him (though I will go look him up now) :lol

Nah. For me it's more about going somewhere I love than leaving something I hate -which I'm guessing KEG is trying to do. :lol

Edit: I'm not guessing anymore. I think he just doesn't like it in America.

tlongII
04-03-2012, 06:30 PM

Please tell what country you think will afford your children better opportunities in life. America is still the only country in the world where anyone has a chance to achieve great things regardless of race, nationality, creed, etc.

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Please tell what country you think will afford your children better opportunities in life. America is still the only country in the world where anyone has a chance to achieve great things regardless of race, nationality, creed, etc.

I don't disagree. In terms of quality of life America is second to none if you have money.

But to me, there's more to living and I'd want them to experience people, life, and culture. I'd want them to grow up more well rounded than what I'm seeing in people here. Which is what I'm getting at I guess.

There's a few places in Europe, countries like Brazil, South Africa, etc that would be more closely aligned with what I'm looking for. Thanks to the Internet and distance classes I don't feel like they'd be missing out on an education if I wasn't happy with the schools in my area.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good things about America and Canada and I would definitely recommend them to other people. It's just for me, personally, I don't think it's not going to work and it's not a place where I'd be want to raise a family.

I'm still young though so my opinion might change between now and then.

tlongII
04-03-2012, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't want to raise my kids in Brazil. That place is a mess.

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM

That was just an example. :lol

Seriously though, I think it depends on where you go.

If I was going there I'd expect to spend more money on staying in a safe neighbourhood and taking those extra security measures.

But the point I was making was that it's a country that has a solid economy and a culture that's a little bit more in tune with my priorities. There's quite a few solid places to live in where South America/Asia/the Islands are concerned: Venezuela, Honduras, Phillipines, etc. I've even heard Vietnam get mentioned by a few people.

It's all a matter of personal taste really. I totally get why people would want to stay in America though. It's also a pretty good country.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM

so's your mom's crotch

tlongII
04-03-2012, 08:59 PM
so's your mom's crotch

Don't be making jokes about my momma.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Don't be making jokes about my momma.

fair enough

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Then you and the tranny can gaze into each others eyes and share a cig post coitus.

Why act stupid? Like I always say....talk to me don't hide behind a computer acting retarted. Talk like you normally would or leave me alone. Not interested in morons in hiding....got it?

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:33 PM
so's your mom's crotch

You were never taught it's not cool to talk about peoples families or what?

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:37 PM

There are a lot of yunguns here as we can see. Once they get out in the world and mature they will start to see things as they really are. Right now too young and too dumb. You picked up on it because it's very real.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
You were never taught it's not cool to talk about peoples families or what?

top ten Polish sprinters. Go!

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
top ten Polish sprinters. Go!

Why ignore my question? You go around accusing everyone new here of being a troll THEN it's something about their mother. Are you really that fucked up? Try dropping the stupid comedy bullshit and answer a question...ok?

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 09:57 PM
There are a lot of yunguns here as we can see. Once they get out in the world and mature they will start to see things as they really are. Right now too young and too dumb. You picked up on it because it's very real.

I'd agree with you except I'm one of those "yunguns". :lol

I can't say I'm qualified to judge either way.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Why ignore my question? You go around accusing everyone new here of being a troll THEN it's something about their mother. Are you really that fucked up? Try dropping the stupid comedy bullshit and answer a question...ok?

I think I've only accused you of being a troll. Everyone else is legit. Except maybe Ashbeigh...

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I'd agree with you except I'm one of those "yunguns". :lol

I can't say I'm qualified to judge either way.

Sure you are, you have a mother and relatives.

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:21 PM

Dude you're still a bullshitter.

You miss more then you hit.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Dude you're still a bullshitter.

You miss more then you hit.

I don't bullshit, I also never say anything in hiding I wouldn't say to your face. What have I missed on...be specific!

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:28 PM
I don't bullshit, I also never say anything in hiding I wouldn't say to your face. What have I missed on...be specific!

Possibly on everything you post.

And I'm not too sure cantthinkofanything is wrong in saying you're someone's troll.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Possibly on everything you post.

And I'm not too sure cantthinkofanything is wrong in saying you're someone's troll.

Prove your point or shut the fuck up. I missed on what? Well?

I got 90 days self bannishment to wager, you put up the same and if you can prove (check with the Mods) I'm somebodies troll I 'm gone, if I'm not you're gone.....we have a bet? You got balls or bb's?

Usually don't like to play this kinda stuff in someone else's thread, it's not cool.

Sorry.

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Prove your point or shut the fuck up. I missed on what? Well?

I got 90 days self bannishment to wager, you put up the same and if you can prove (check with the Mods) I'm somebodies troll I 'm gone, if I'm not you're gone.....we have a bet? You got balls or bb's?

Usually don't like to play this kinda stuff in someone else's thread, it's not cool.

Sorry.

Why you getting all excited for fool?

I thought you were supposed to be the mature man that takes the high road. You looking rattled.

I already know you're full of shit. No one that says he's got no troll tries as hard as you to deny the fact.

Dont worry though, 85% of members here have one so you're not alone faggot.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Why you getting all excited for fool?

I thought you were supposed to be the mature man that takes the high road. You looking rattled.

I already know you're full of shit. No one that says he's got no troll tries as hard as you to deny the fact.

Dont worry though, 85% of members here have one so you're not alone faggot.

Like I mentioned little one....I got 90 days to wager. All I see you doing is backing out of a bet. Contact the mods or whoever and find out if I'm somebodies anything. Don't run your mouth fucker then turn chicken.....got it!

RaZon...very confident because he knows he's only Razon.
Little One...already knows he fucked up and is now trying to back out.

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:46 PM
You're such a douche. Mods dont say who's who on this board so your little bet has no substance.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:51 PM
You're such a douche. Mods dont say who's who on this board so your little bet has no substance.

Ever heard of an IP address? Are you telling me they don't have access to them?

So tell me Little One, who would I be in addition to RaZon..well?

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Dude, I'm done with you.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Dude, I'm done with you.

Smart move moron. Think before running your big ass mouth...got it!