PDA

View Full Version : IMO 2012 Finals matchup Spurs vs Heat

mabrignani
04-02-2012, 04:29 PM
So I've been playing NBA 2k12 a lot lately and use the spurs pretty much every time someone uses the heat or thunder, which happens almost everyday with these clowns. Realistically those 2 teams are w ho we have to get through to win the finals. The matchups are both in our favor.
We have dominated the young thunder team this season and i feel like it will continue in the playoffs when we see them in the WCF. End story.
The heat team will be a legit contender against us, they have the stars and talent, but the matchups favor the spurs in every position except for dwade, which I will get to in a minute. Tony Parker will have his way with chambers. Lebron will have the spurs organization in his head from getting swept in his earlier years. After a couple bad shots due to good defense he will eventually fold as usual.Tim Duncan will not only dominate bosh but also any of the other 6'8 centers they have. Speaking of the heats centers, they just pi cked up Ronny turiaf who should boost their defense and become a starter. Well he will feel like shit having to play against his French teammates in Parker and Boris, and will eventually fold and try to come here next season.
As for dwade, he has no real tie to the spurs other than getting blocked on a dunk attempt by manu. He should and probably will go off, but can he and chalmers score as much and play better defense than Parker and manu? No way. Dwade will get his but the overall guard marchioness is won by spurs easily.
Spurs 4-1 back sweep if they don't win first game. Fuck it, I'll be generous, I'll give them no more than 2 , but still a backsweep
IMO

TheSkeptic
04-02-2012, 04:30 PM
...I see.

GSH
04-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Can you give everyone on the team a beard? Does that help their defense significantly?

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I dont get it.

BadOne
04-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Can you give everyone on the team a beard? Does that help their defense significantly?

:lol:lol:lol

TwelveGs210
04-02-2012, 09:14 PM
We match up better at every position except wade?

Lmao, wait..what? So you have officially placed Leonard above LeBron James?

tediousj
04-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Cool story bro....

blkroadrunners
04-03-2012, 01:27 AM
So I've been playing NBA 2k12 a lot lately ...

Sry bra, I stopped right there.

Em-City
04-03-2012, 01:43 AM
i like the part about 2k12

sehui
04-03-2012, 01:45 AM
jesus fucking christ. Stop making Spurs fan look bad by basing a basketball analysis off a fucking video game!

mkurts
04-03-2012, 04:12 AM
The guy's lost it... can't tell the difference between the game and reality.

Rapper
04-03-2012, 04:41 AM
No

The final matchup should be Spurs vs Bulls

The ADMIRAL 50
04-03-2012, 02:15 PM
So I've been playing NBA 2k12 a lot lately
great start....

but seriously, video games are truly a great basis for arguments concerning reality

Tony Parker will have his way with chambers.
:tu
gotta agree with you here, I dont know anything about his game but I cant see this chambers doing much against Tony either

I'm starting to get the whole GNSF shtick tbh, it has been pretty fucking bad lately.

gambit1990
04-03-2012, 05:51 PM
i actually think it'll be a spurs-miami finals as well, if we go into the postseason healthy.

but not based on 2k12 :lol

-okc (so far) has had the top seed in the west... and we own them. it seems like we wouldn't because they're younger, more athletic... but we just do.
-i'm not too worried about the lakers, mike brown isn't doing so good with them. and pop owns him.
-i'm not too worried about the mavs without chandler.

and i don't see another team in the east beating miami... chicago, of course, is most capable.

gospursgojas
04-03-2012, 05:54 PM
I've been going to the gym alot. And theres this guy whos always wearing a Bosh Jersey. Of course Im always there with my spurs 21 jersey (tim duncan)....for the past 3 days I've been tearing him up. Down low, Im just too strong for him, and lately ive been hitting my 15-18 foot jumper.

Spurs beat Heat in the 2012 finals IMO.

Splits
04-03-2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/thunder/chambers_254.jpg

He made a comeback? Heat staaacccckkkeedddd

Josepatches_
04-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I see the Spurs-Heat.

LeBron will get his revenge against us.He will win the first ring against the team who defeated him in his first trip to the Finals to close the circle. If this was a movie starring Lebron that would be the end.

Movies..videogames....we are not talking about real life anyway

TampaDude
04-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Yup...I see a Spurs-Heat Finals as well. Spurs in 6.

The Spurs will crush LeBron's dreams again. :hat