PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Koolaid_Man begging to be unpinked.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:07 PM
just a tad bit disappointed in U. I'm not lobbying to be un-pinked but I am worried that u R allowing kindness to be taken 4 weakness. For example you allow Tyson or Mavs>Spurs to say really derogatory things about you in his posts and now Midnight_Pulp is telling the board that he thinks you're unattractive and that if u were single U would not be worthy of his time. He's even said some racist things in the past..and yet the one guy (outside of Timvp) that goes all out for you. You Pink
what gives? you allow these guys to disrespect you to no end and you seem to be OK with that.it's very surprising.I think TimVP is wrong for allowing this just because of his jealousy of the Lakers. He'd have people serve on the EC that openly and honestly disrespects you all in the name of hatred for the Lakers...again Kori turn me loose on them and I will give you a performance reminiscent of Maximus in the Colosseum when he squared off against Commodus and his Barbarian Horde...

Said this on Kori's page.

:lmao

Robz4000
04-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh Wow....:lmao :lmao :lmao

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Mid getting in yo heads

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Turn him loose, Kori.

Then we'll just tie him up again :lmao

BTW, Kentucky>UCLA.

Creepn
That signature is pretty fuckin offensive wow.

Koolaid_Man
actually mid is doing exactly what I calculated...

I left this message for Kori....

Kori there's only ONE reason you're posting here today in the dungeon...and that's because of the message I left on your profile page...I really meant that you need to STOP allowing Tyson and Midget to disrespect you...

Midget is reeling and he's also a puppet on a string...I knew he would come running with same lame excuse....I turned my sand timer upside down and Lo and Behold the rat finally came out of the woods to eat the cheese...

I urge everyone to visit Kori's profile page and watch midget's pathetic back-tracking....he wants to stay on Kori's "good" side so that he can convince her to keep me pink..even though he despises her for marrying a "black" guy...how do I know this..go back and read his posts on race....he hates interracial marriage and it's why he hates Kool so much because of my penchant for white women....but he's just trying to use Kori...she's just a means to an end for this guy...and I wish she would wake up :toast

Reck
04-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Lakersground wont have him or something?

Why is he so intent on coming and posting here?

100%duncan
:lolthe chimp is getting really desperate now

:lmao @ pm'ing kori

midnightpulp

Uh huh.

Lol at you groveling to be unpinked.

Reck
04-02-2012, 10:18 PM

Looks to me you're the one lusting for one, Kori Elis.

Stop it, its pathetic.

NRHector
04-02-2012, 10:19 PM
this guy is pathetic and that post is an insult to Kori's intelligence tbh

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:19 PM
That signature is pretty fuckin offensive wow.

Why?

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:20 PM

mid is racist. These are things we all know tbh...

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Uh huh.

Lol at you groveling to be unpinked.

What's sad is I'm supposed to be the Chimp...but this game is Chess not Checkers.... I don't expect these youngins to understand what I'm doing but I've certainly struck a chord with Mr. "unfazed by it all" midnight_pulp...

I've got you defending yourself to Kori something you've never done...I've unraveled your whole master plan with one post to Kori...

She's watching you midget :lol

What I'm doing is called the Art of War - Sun Zu

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:21 PM

Proof?

redzero
04-02-2012, 10:22 PM
:lol Pathetic creeper.

He first says that he isn't begging to be unlinked, then he proceeds to do just that.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:22 PM
What's sad is I'm supposed to be the Chimp...but this game is Chess not Checkers.... I don't expect these youngins to understand what I'm doing but I've certainly struck a chord with Mr. "unfazed by it all" midnight_pulp...

I've got you defending yourself to Kori something you've never done...I've unraveled your whole master plan with one post to Kori...

She's watching you midget :lol

What I'm doing is called the Art of War - Sun Zu

Uh huh.

Write another ebonics filled novel to Kori begging to be unpinked.

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:23 PM
:lmao Mid is owning you clowns

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:24 PM
:lol Pathetic creeper.

He first says that he isn't begging to be unlinked, then he proceeds to do just that.

:lol

I guess I fell into his "master plan" of once again making him look like a dumbass on Spurstalk.

What chapter of Art of War is that, Kool?

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Proof?

Your sig, dozens of other racist cartoons, calling Kool a chimp (and encouraging others to do the same). This ain't 1869 "Cletus" :downspin:

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Uh huh.

Write another ebonics filled novel to Kori begging to be unpinked.

:nope

DMC
Seems preplanned imo. PMs are much more "private".

The facade must go on though...

midnightpulp
Your sig, dozens of other racist cartoons, calling Kool a chimp (and encouraging others to do the same). This ain't 1869 "Cletus" :downspin:

Why would that cartoon be offensive to anyone other than Kool?

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Me thinks mid should be pinked for being racist.

ElNono
:cry please unpink me Kori, I can't take this anymore :cry

wow, just WOW

Koolaid_Man

midget has a ton of hate in his heart

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Why would that cartoon be offensive to anyone other than Kool?

You think Kool is the only brother on here? And even if he wasn't here, does that make it right?

Creepn
04-02-2012, 10:28 PM
:lmao Mid is owning you clowns

Not really. It's pathetically easy to be racist.

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 10:28 PM
LKrfan you're no better. You just choose to hate a non press grabbing group. You are relentless with many things.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 10:29 PM
You think Kool is the only brother on here? And even if he wasn't here, does that make it right?

yet you celebrate your wife-beating buddy... If Kool was a Cavs fan like the wife beater, you would be drawing cartoons yourself... come on now...

NRHector
04-02-2012, 10:30 PM
LKrfan you're no better. You just choose to hate a non press grabbing group. You are relentless with many things.

exactly just look at Naruto lover threads

Thom Yorke.
:cry I'm not here. This isn't happening.:cry

Reck

Son, you and the rest here dont seen to have a problem calling Jeremy Lin or any asians a chink or any other demeaning racist words. I dont see why you're having a problem with it now just because you happen to be black or whatever.

LkrFan

Explain. And why your at it, tell me why you are defending racist behavior.

DPG21920
yet you celebrate your wife-beating buddy... If Kool was a Cavs fan like the wife beater, you would be digging cartoons yourself... come on now...

Exactly. Kool is a racist, kori confirmed Seppe is a terrible human and LKrfan has no issue siding them just bc they bandwagon his team???

Koolaid_Man
Seems preplanned imo. PMs are much more "private".

The facade must go on though...

midget is a puppet he thinks he's smarter than me and yet can't even see how I'm manipulating this situation...it's a wonder you can see it..

but even through my manipulations..I'm telling the truth...the dude dislikes Kori and he's using her....she won't un-pink me..that's not my aim per se...but I want you guys to know that I..Koolaid still drives the discussion on this board...this thread is a prime example :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Creepn needs to be pinked for instigating racial feuds

100%duncan
Son, you and the rest here dont seen to have a problem calling Jeremy Lin or any asians a chink or any other demeaning racist words. I dont see why you're having a problem with it now just because you happen to be black or whatever.

They sayin whites are racist but when they talk shit to Linsanity they aint.

NRHector

is just because is a Laker fan

DPG21920
Explain. And why your at it, tell me why you are defending racist behavior.

Link? I hate racism. I hate what you do as well. Especially when you complain.

LkrFan

Show me where I ever called Lin a chink. Go on. I'll wait. :wakeup

Creepn
lol This guy is a bona fide racist troll but yet he gets selected into the committee. Like they say, fashion goes in circles and I guess that applies to racism as well. Tsk Tsk Tsk...

midnightpulp

Why would that sig be offensive to black people? I'm specifying two individuals (Kool and his mother) in the cartoon, not an entire race.

Quit being so sensitive.

Creepn
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM

lmao.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM

:tu

Victim complex, imo.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 10:33 PM
:cry Sessions isn't as good as I thought he would be. Let's talk about racism :cry

100%duncan
:lmao this thread shows creepn is a troll of lkrfan

redzero
Koolaid_Man's master plan of tricking everybody into believing that he's a whiny, creepy bitch is working.

What a genius!

LkrFan
Link? I hate racism. I hate what you do as well. Especially when you complain.

You telling me I'm no better - when I've done nothing but talk Laker shit on a Spurs board. Wow.

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
:lol @ ElNoNo

midnightpulp
Show me where I ever called Lin a chink. Go on. I'll wait. :wakeup

lakaluva, who identifies as a brother, calls people beeners, chinks, g00ks, honkies, etc all the time. Why don't I ever see creepn and yourself criticize his "racism?"

Creepn
:lmao this thread shows creepn is a troll of lkrfan

lol Because there's more than one people with some common sense and decency, we all must be one person.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Exactly. Kool is a racist, kori confirmed Seppe is a terrible human and LKrfan has no issue siding them just bc they bandwagon his team???

i don't post racist dribble like your friend midget...birds of feather flock together I guess...so you and midget must be siamese twins..

just because I love and addicted to white pussy doesn't make me racist....I have white and asian friends....and guess what they steal way more shit (mainly software and cable signals) than the black people I know...:lmao

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
lakaluva, who identifies as a brother, calls people beeners, chinks, g00ks, honkies, etc all the time. Why don't I ever see creepn and yourself criticize his "racism?"

True, but show me where I applauded it.

100%duncan
lol Because there's more than one people with some common sense and decency, we all must be one person.

:lmao people should get the sarcasm memo nowadays

ElNono
:cry Pinking denigrates me, don't they know I do white water rafting? :cry

midnightpulp
i don't post racist dribble like your friend midget...birds of feather flock together I guess...so you and midget must be siamese twins..

just because I love and addicted to white pussy doesn't make me racist....I have white and asian friends....and guess what they steal way more shit (mainly software and cable signals) than the black people I know...:lmao

lol. Everyone knows you're the most racist poster on the site. One of the first threads you ever started had you making fun of the supposed small penis size of white men (which is based on a racist stereotype).

DMC
04-02-2012, 10:37 PM

You mean "drivel". Dribble is what your hero does 16 times before chucking.

hehateme
I love how kool, lakaluva and cubby love to dish the shit but can't take it at all in return..

LkrFan
exactly just look at Naruto lover threads

Show me where I post in that thread. :lol

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 10:38 PM
True, but show me where I applauded it.

You do every time you engage them all buddy buddy while whining about mid. It's all awful only difference is I'm a champion for a cause, the entire thing, not just when it suits me

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:39 PM
midget is a puppet he thinks he's smarter than me and yet can't even see how I'm manipulating this situation...it's a wonder you can see it..

but even through my manipulations..I'm telling the truth...the dude dislikes Kori and he's using her....she won't un-pink me..that's not my aim per se...but I want you guys to know that I..Koolaid still drives the discussion on this board...this thread is a prime example :lol

Yeah, you manipulated the situation into making yourself look like a total faggot.

Well played, sir. Well played.

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:40 PM
I love how kool, lakaluva and cubby love to dish the shit but can't take it at all in return..

/thread

LkrFan

I side with all Laker fans on Laker related topics. I draw the line with racism. Prove me otherwise or STFU. Last warning. :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
You telling me I'm no better - when I've done nothing but talk Laker shit on a Spurs board. Wow.

you are brilliant...for calling Midget out on his racism...Kori knows he 's racist and she openly admitted it...yet she allows him to continue....now it doesn't offend me because I could literally buy midget's loyalty but there are other young blacks on this site that may be affected by his hate and vitriol...

he mainly hates blacks and mexicans....and his hate is seething out of his pores.

DPG21920

By that case you're a shitty person and a coward per Kori since you roll with Cull (:lol usually over him with tires as you throw him under the bus tho kold kool)

redzero
Yeah, you manipulated the situation into making yourself look like a total faggot.

Well played, sir. Well played.

He's a goddamn mastermind.

I'll never get why some people try to pass their retarded/faggy behavior off as trolling.

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
I side with all Laker fans on Laker related topics. I draw the line with racism. Prove me otherwise or STFU. Last warning. :downspin:

Please you coward. I guess if your neighbor was hanging people in his front lawn you'd be cool as long as it was from a Laker flag.

Creepn
Why don't yall just truce it? Starting right now, no racial slang whatsoever.

LkrFan
You do every time you engage them all buddy buddy while whining about mid. It's all awful only difference is I'm a champion for a cause, the entire thing, not just when it suits me

You :downspin: shit now.

Koolaid_Man
lol. Everyone knows you're the most racist poster on the site. One of the first threads you ever started had you making fun of the supposed small penis size of white men (which is based on a racist stereotype).

the CRUX of your hate for me huh :lol

dude just pay for surgery to pump your shit up...:lmao you pathetic dawg being mad about your dick size...hey blame it on yo mama :lol

redzero
04-02-2012, 10:43 PM
now it doesn't offend me

:lmao and yet you constantly complain about it.

100%duncan
"Lakafans" and Naruto Lovers get on this thread and support yo faggot ass crew

LkrFan
Please you coward. I guess if your neighbor was hanging people in his front lawn you'd be cool as long as it was from a Laker flag.

You are better then this DPG. This is by far the dumbest shit you ever posted. Wow.

Creepn
TRUCE IT! Right now. No racial slangs or stereotypes from here on out, and whoever violates it gets a warning then banned.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 10:44 PM
just a tad bit disappointed in U. I'm not lobbying to be un-pinked but I am worried that u R allowing kindness to be taken 4 weakness. For example you allow Tyson or Mavs>Spurs to say really derogatory things about you in his posts and now Midnight_Pulp is telling the board that he thinks you're unattractive and that if u were single U would not be worthy of his time. He's even said some racist things in the past..and yet the one guy (outside of Timvp) that goes all out for you. You Pink
what gives? you allow these guys to disrespect you to no end and you seem to be OK with that.it's very surprising.I think TimVP is wrong for allowing this just because of his jealousy of the Lakers. He'd have people serve on the EC that openly and honestly disrespects you all in the name of hatred for the Lakers...again Kori turn me loose on them and I will give you a performance reminiscent of Maximus in the Colosseum when he squared off against Commodus and his Barbarian Horde...

DeadlyDynasty

You don't hang people with a flag. You use rope or an extension cord.

ElNono
TRUCE IT! Right now. No racial slangs or stereotypes from here on out, and whoever violates it gets a warning then banned.

Who are you? Omar?

midnightpulp
Why would that sig be offensive to black people? I'm specifying two individuals (Kool and his mother) in the cartoon, not an entire race.

Quit being so sensitive.

Still waiting for an answer to this.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
By that case you're a shitty person and a coward per Kori since you roll with Cull (:lol usually over him with tires as you throw him under the bus tho kold kool)

Cully created me...he and Luva stood by me when no one else would :lol

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
^Troll of Kool

ElNono
04-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Cool story. You should start a thread and really expand on that, pinky...

midnightpulp

Why are you against the First Amendment, creepn?

(and you can bet creepn yucks it up routinely to Paul Mooney skits)

100%duncan
Kool getting sentimental

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 10:47 PM
You are better then this DPG. This is by far the dumbest shit you ever posted. Wow.

You are who you hang with (like Cobbler who would say dictators are just misunderstood if they are laker fans.)

You can't separate basketball talk from all the racist pedo homophobic stuff just because it suits you then call others out for posting the same stuff. You never call Cull/Kool out for their vile stuff.

That's cowardly.

Giuseppe
04-02-2012, 10:48 PM

Shoulder-to-Shoulder, Kool. Sometimes at night after the old lady has told me the once upon a time in Vegas that special nite I'll go into the hall closet, get that dress shirt and sniff it. Then I'll go in there, access the DVR to the moment where Kobe has to decide whether to shoot it, or, pass it.

Kevin

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 10:48 PM

He doesn't have an independent thought in his head...he's a follower and midget as Cully said last night is nothing but a taker...they both need to take a look in the mirror...else they will forever be lonely :lol

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:49 PM
You are who you hang with (like Cobbler who would say dictators are just misunderstood if they are laker fans.)

You can't separate basketball talk from all the racist pedo homophobic stuff just because it suits you then call others out for posting the same stuff. You never call Cull/Kool out for their vile stuff.

That's cowardly.

The dude is a bandwagonner what did you expect from him?

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Look how they love it LKrfan and you NEVER scold them.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:51 PM

That's cowardly.

:tu

So many victim complexes in this thread.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:51 PM
He doesn't have an independent thought in his head...he's a follower and midget as Cully said last night is nothing but a taker...they both need to take a look in the mirror...else they will forever be lonely :lol

I am a taker, as in I take massive shits on you daily.

Reck
04-02-2012, 10:52 PM
This thread should go into the "classic threads" immediately. :lol

DPG21920
You too, mid. The racist stuff, real or not should stop.

Koolaid_Man
Still waiting for an answer to this.

your people were never oppressed or enslaved..so your offensive cartoons that you get from the KKK websites can still elicit a strong emotional response from the descendants of slavery

100%duncan
No say no more?

DPG21920
See that, LKrfan: it's called courage - you should try it sometime.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
W/o racism this forum would be like all the rest. Racism brings us together

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:54 PM

Parrots don't have it.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 10:56 PM
your people were never oppressed or enslaved..so your offensive cartoons that you get from the KKK websites can still elicit a strong emotional response from the descendants of slavery

But that cartoon makes fun of you and no one else. It doesn't matter what the original content was or where it came from, I edited it to make it about you. It's not my problem if you contextualize the cartoon in other ways.

Koolaid_Man
Look how they love it LKrfan and you NEVER scold them.

Lkrfan only talks basketball....he doesn't get in the muck....

Creepn
Why are you against the First Amendment, creepn?

(and you can bet creepn yucks it up routinely to Paul Mooney skits)

Um lets see. Maybe because it protects racist people who decides to hide behind it. Oh, sort of like Zimmerman...

Are you Zimmerman??

NRHector
04-02-2012, 10:57 PM
W/o racism this forum would be like all the rest. Racism brings us together

nah doubt it

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 10:57 PM

you're fake hypocritical-ness knows no bounds...at least fake it...you're doing this fake shit for all of us to see :lol

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 10:58 PM

Really? :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
Um lets see. Maybe because it protects racist people who decides to hide behind it. Oh, sort of like Zimmerman...

Are you Zimmerman??

How is Zimmerman hiding behind the First Amendment, you mongoloid?

DPG21920

Are you Zimmerman??

Did you see all the racist wearing shirts saying "cracker too"?

midnightpulp

Are you Zimmerman??

Lol wut?

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2012, 10:59 PM
nah doubt it

Yes.

Koolaid_Man
But that cartoon makes fun of you and no one else. It doesn't matter what the original content was or where it came from, I edited it to make it about you. It's not my problem if you contextualize the cartoon in other ways.

it makes fun of all decent and fun loving people with high moral character...whether they be black, white, mexican, or Asian...

DPG21920

He's in the muck now, so why call out mid vs you?

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 11:00 PM
it makes fun of all decent and fun loving people with high moral character...whether they be black, white, mexican, or Asian...

No it doesn't. It makes fun of you.

DeadlyDynasty

If you had high moral character you wouldn't be pinked.

Tough.

DPG21920
you're fake hypocritical-ness knows no bounds...at least fake it...you're doing this fake shit for all of us to see :lol

Reck
04-02-2012, 11:01 PM

Oh the proverbial slave card.

I hope you also know that the ancient greeks also had "whites" as slaves too.

100%duncan
No it doesn't. It makes fun of you.

he wants to gain sympathy

NRHector

Tough.

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 11:02 PM

Also explain

ElNono
Oh the proverbial slave card.

I hope you also know that the ancient greeks also had "whites" as slaves too.

:lol greeks
:lol broke
:lol goats
:lol kbp

Creepn
Racism is a violation of human rights under CERD, if Koolaid man is stressed enough, he could sue you. Courts already ruled in their favor plenty of times. Why do the judges hate the first amendment? :cry

Woo Bum-kon
04-02-2012, 11:03 PM
How is Zimmerman hiding behind the First Amendment, you mongoloid?

m>s
04-02-2012, 11:04 PM
the point of fact kool doesn't seem to know is me & tyson have got banned hundreds of times for no legit fucking reason. havin done tons of disgusting shit kool only got pinked as opposed to getting banned, the mods have been more than lenient with him tbh

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Racism is a violation of human rights under CERD, if Koolaid man is stressed enough, he could sue you. Courts already ruled in their favor plenty of times. Why do the judges hate the first amendment? :cry

Lol implying a cartoon being a violation of human rights.

NRHector

Fuck, I'm stressed trying to pay for gas and I don't see the fucking courts doing shit about it

Creepn
Just making a comparision. Hiding behind a law to benefit their evil deeds.

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:06 PM

and it's in the Internet! For god's sake

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:07 PM
lol Creepn going Boston Legal on us...

Creepn
04-02-2012, 11:07 PM

lol don't act like that cartoon is the only thing you do. I've seen you repeatedly try to insult Koolaid man with racism. Every time I see you respond to him, it's most likely a racial "something".

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:08 PM
lol don't act like that cartoon is the only thing you do. I've seen you repeatedly try to insult Koolaid man with racism. Every time I see you respond to him, it's most likely a racial "something".

So what are you waiting for? Sue him...

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:08 PM
the point of fact kool doesn't seem to know is me & tyson have got banned hundreds of times for no legit fucking reason. havin done tons of disgusting shit kool only got pinked as opposed to getting banned, the mods have been more than lenient with him tbh

are you Tyson's homosexual lover :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:09 PM

Tough.

I'm pinked because of small dicks running wild on this site :toast

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Let's update the score again, Kool:

Midnight: 4063

Koolaid_Man: 1

NRHector
04-02-2012, 11:11 PM

you're still pink and butthurt

midnightpulp

Don't worry, you'll likely be reinstated this month, since we didn't vote to pink you this time. But if you start getting out of line with 5 stupid threads a day, you'll be to the color of pussy in no time.

Koolaid_Man
Just making a comparision. Hiding behind a law to benefit their evil deeds.

midget is the quintessential coward....prolly got his ass kicked every other day in school now he's "getting his revenge" by going nuts online :lol

redzero
are you Tyson's homosexual lover :lol

Two gay posts back-to-back. Congratulations.

Creepn
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
pm me your address creepn

midnightpulp
midget is the quintessential coward....prolly got his ass kicked every other day in school now he's "getting his revenge" by going nuts online :lol

Lol at the guy who was too scared to call into an internet radio show calling other people coward.

100%duncan
:lmao kool getting curbstomped in this thread

ElNono
:cry I'm pinked because they're jealous of the 3 dozen insightful threads I started every week :cry

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:13 PM

was about to say this

NRHector
Don't worry, you'll likely be reinstated this month, since we didn't vote to pink you this time. But if you start getting out of line with 5 stupid threads a day, you'll be to the color of pussy in no time.

I demand a recount :bang

redzero
Lol at the guy who was too scared to call into an internet radio show calling other people coward.

B-bu-but he was trolling all along!

Koolaid_Man

If I haven't changed while pink what in the fuck makes you think I have any intention of ever complying pink or otherwise...Kool is going to do Kool...:lol

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM

lol, just a matter of time until he goes to his goto move: talking about dick..

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
If I haven't changed while pink what in the fuck makes you think I have any intention of ever complying pink or otherwise...Kool is going to do Kool...:lol

Why do you think you're still pink... :lol

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:15 PM
slurp durp slurp durp

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Dude, I think I may have gotten to LKrfan :tu

If I can help just one person I've done my job. He must be thinking deeply about his hypocritical ways.

Creepn
04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
So what are you waiting for? Sue him...

Meh, don't really get stressed with racism on this site. I just think it takes away from actual educational sports talk is why it annoys me.

100%duncan

If I can help just one person I've done my job. He must be thinking deeply about his hypocritical ways.

I think he's just wasting time to find a way to make a good rebuttal about what you said

Koolaid_Man
:lmao kool getting curbstomped in this thread

you better catch up to your short bus it's leaving :lol

NRHector

wtf? :wow

100%duncan
Meh, don't really get stressed with racism on this site. I just think it takes away from actual educational sports talk is why it annoys me.

So why were you on this thread all along? :lmao

DPG21920

You have complied. Your thread starting has seen a precipitous drop.

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:17 PM
you better catch up to your short bus it's leaving :lol

yo pinky

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 11:17 PM

You've made your choice.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:18 PM
slurp durp slurp durp

shit..hurry up... go ahead man...keep slurping ain't nobody coming...break Kool off please :lol

Woo Bum-kon
04-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Meh, don't really get stressed with racism on this site.

:lmao And yet you constantly get into arguments about it.

Creepn
04-02-2012, 11:19 PM
So why were you on this thread all along? :lmao

Don't see the connection. Me posting about it doesn't mean I'm all stressed out about it. Lol I mean shit, my profile page is nothing but a racism scrap book and I never bothered to disable it.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:19 PM

You sure whine a lot about it for not getting stressed about it...

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Lkrfan is fine...if he tells me not to call you a short midget phaggot DPG I won't be mad...he's a Laker fan... I will tell him OK and then keep doing me...just like Cobbler....Cobbler got onto my ass when he thought I welched...and I still respect him

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Don't see the connection. Me posting about it doesn't mean I'm all stressed out about it. Lol I mean shit, my profile page is nothing but a racism scrap book and I never bothered to disable it.

Argument invalid. :lmao

Giuseppe
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM

Exactly. And if he did change, "you'd" hate him. He'd hate himself.

That's the vicious cycle that has been brought about due to this pinking.

Creepn
04-02-2012, 11:23 PM
You sure whine a lot about it for not getting stressed about it...

I'm good. Blood pressure still leveled.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm good. Blood pressure still leveled.

Good. Good.

NRHector
04-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Exactly. And if he did change, "you'd" hate him. He'd hate himself.

That's the vicious cycle that has been brought about due to this pinking.

Pink, what a soft and delicate color but powerful sometimes

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Also.......

lol trolled by the subtle goods

NRHector
04-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Also.......

lol trolled by the subtle goods

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 11:53 PM

:lol - you are funny. It is 1351 out here in Japan (that's 1:51 pm). I had a meeting with my boss and now I'm back.

:lol at my "hypocritical ways". And to address your previous drivel, I'm not a moderator - I'm not policing shit. If anyone wants to talk shit that's on them. You won't see me applauding it or egging them on - that's not me. Out of the over 5,000 posts I've had on this forum, no one can ever say I called anyone the N word, chink, or the like. I have called people faggots though (guilty as charged). :lol

LkrFan
04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
I think he's just wasting time to find a way to make a good rebuttal about what you said

:lol - because I didn't respond in a timely manner that means I think he is right? And since I didn't scold luva or Cubby that means I agree with some of the stuff they say that is not Laker related? What is this High School?

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:58 PM
:lol - because I didn't respond in a timely manner that means I think he is right? And since I didn't scold luva or Cubby that means I agree with some of the stuff they say that is not Laker related? What is this High School?

I thought you only had "boss meetings" when the Lakers lost... :lol

100%duncan
04-03-2012, 12:01 AM

Where in my post told you that I said you think he was right? This isn't high school but you act and think like one

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
I thought you only had "boss meetings" when the Lakers lost... :lol

Nope - check my ISP - I am in Japan. It is now 1403 whereas it's midnight in Texas. I don't have to lie to kick it. :lol

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Where in my post told you that I said you think he was right? This isn't high school but you act and think like one

My bad yo. Carry on. :downspin:

100%duncan
04-03-2012, 12:06 AM
My bad yo. Carry on. :downspin:

You just received a text form your boss.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Nope - check my ISP - I am in Japan. It is now 1403 whereas it's midnight in Texas. I don't have to lie to kick it. :lol

are you Asian...if so I will never say another bad word about Asian's again :lol

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:12 AM
are you Asian...if so I will never say another bad word about Asian's again :lol

Nah, I'm a brotha - stationed in Japan. I'll be here another 1.5 years before going back stateside.

ElNono
04-03-2012, 12:12 AM

http://cr4.globalspec.com/PostImages/200808/computer_operator_emoticon_ani_B9A7210C-E192-0951-98C6B436D899A022.gif Checking ISP.....

DPG21920
04-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Lol still responding when I said I was messing w you

NRHector
04-03-2012, 12:15 AM

so is ok you say bad word about Asians?

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:19 AM
http://cr4.globalspec.com/PostImages/200808/computer_operator_emoticon_ani_B9A7210C-E192-0951-98C6B436D899A022.gif Checking ISP.....

Shit I wish. :lol The Japanese women out here just as fine as though. Real talk.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Nah, I'm a brotha - stationed in Japan. I'll be here another 1.5 years before going back stateside.

I bet that's some sweet Asian pussy out there..bukkake parties and the like...you a lucky bastard dawg...Let Kool spin this one for you while I still can :downspin:

This one of the hardest hittin shits ever made..Snoops line is just so fucking ill...

I took a trip to the other side of the planet, Fuckin hoes in Japan didn't understand it, Joe Cool is my witness and the homey Style, Blowin Saki part one, gettin buckwild... With some hoes from the other side of the globe, I mean this bitch pussy so tight it's fittin like a glove, Could it be a small case of puppy love you see? Hey bitch you ain't in love with me :lol

0wJNY1cbps4

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Lol still responding when I said I was messing w you

Your schtick is very convincing. I won't fall for it a 15th time. :lol

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:44 AM
I bet that's some sweet Asian pussy out there..bukkake parties and the like...you a lucky bastard dawg...Let Kool spin this one for you while I still can :downspin:

This one of the hardest hittin shits ever made..Snoops line is just so fucking ill...

I took a trip to the other side of the planet, Fuckin hoes in Japan didn't understand it, Joe Cool is my witness and the homey Style, Blowin Saki part one, gettin buckwild... With some hoes from the other side of the globe, I mean this bitch pussy so tight it's fittin like a glove, Could it be a small case of puppy love you see? Hey bitch you ain't in love with me :lol

0wJNY1cbps4
:lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
04-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Shit I wish. :lol The Japanese women out here just as fine as though. Real talk.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/jrbump/Full-Metal-Jacket_Stanley-Kubrick_0.jpg

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:47 AM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/jrbump/Full-Metal-Jacket_Stanley-Kubrick_0.jpg

:lol Great MFn movie. :tu

NRHector
04-03-2012, 12:50 AM

are you in the Navy?

NRHector
04-03-2012, 12:51 AM
every time i take a break from doing something important like my internal controls report you fags are still sitting here posting the same shit like i never even left...look:

1) stop responding to kool

2) chill out

it's pretty simple

uh you didn't that's why you are here

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:52 AM
are you in the Navy?

Yes, I am.

BlackSwordsMan
04-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Yes, I am.

a lot of al queda naval ships in japan?

NRHector
04-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Yes, I am.

great bra stay safe :toast

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:55 AM
a lot of al queda naval ships in japan?

:lol no. We don't play that shit. :lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-03-2012, 12:56 AM
:lol no. We don't play that shit. :lol

I would love to go to japan just to look for mega man shit

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 12:58 AM
great bra stay safe :toast

Thanks yo, but got this area on lock. :tu

ElNono

sup BSM

BlackSwordsMan
sup BSM

Not much listening to a william shatner interview. You?

ElNono
04-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Not much listening to a william shatner interview. You?

Heading to bed, tbh... nite y'all

NRHector
04-03-2012, 01:00 AM

laters EL

BlackSwordsMan
04-03-2012, 01:01 AM

shit its 1 am, time to :sleep

NRHector
04-03-2012, 01:02 AM
im not talking to that idiot, i said that my bill will remove his youtubing abilities

relax

well I hope your bill pass

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 01:02 AM

I'm sure you can order it online...

BlackSwordsMan
04-03-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm sure you can order it online...

shipping costs as much as the item I'm not that desperate

Trill Clinton
04-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Salute to my niggas kool, lkrfan and creepn for taking care of business in here.