PDA

View Full Version : POTM- March..

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2012, 11:20 PM
The monthly edition of the Posters of the Month has arrived..

I'm extending the honors to a forum-wide reach, tbh..

POTM
BRHornet
His commentary on Kobe's historically poor month was legendary, and at the time, I believed it could not be surpassed, tbh..amazingly, BR gave us an even better encore, ethering Jarrett Jack on Twitter:lol..this one is yours, son..

#2. Gutter92
Breakout performance, this month, in both the NBA forum and The Club..his ownage of thispego and DeadlyDynasty was breathtaking..

#3. Midnightpulp
A perennial candidate, his commentary on Kobe and his regulating of Kool/Cully/Luva was on it's game..

#4. DPG
No words are needed to describe this man, he transcends this forum..

5. The Nazi invasion
They caused a lot of anal pain, they received a lot of complaints, and they offended various demographics on ST..well done..

Honorable Mention: Ryan Fitzpatrick, DMC, Goran Dragic, redzero

Worst Posters
1. Hemann
You can make the argument that he's the worst poster of all-time IMO..he has received Koriwhat-like bukkakking, but unlike Koriwhat, this poster does not provide any entertainment..he's also thispego's White Knight, which speaks volumes..

2. Koolaidman
A perennial candidate, he's not worth discussing, tbh/..

3. Thispego
He was murdered by the entire forum in the "Woman gets punched" thread in the club, redzero and gutter showed him no mercy..knowing pego, he'll probably scoff this thread and laugh about Internet awards..and then he'll pay for pictures of half the forum..

4. Giuseppe
A shell of his former self, tbh..

5. Technique
He received a nice gangbang in March, courtesy of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Goran Dragic and Ginobili's Bald Spot, tbh..

Giuseppe
04-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Go fuck yourself.

midnightpulp
04-02-2012, 11:22 PM
:tu

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:23 PM
We've had our disagreements with Harlem over the years, but I have to say this list is impeccable. Well done

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:26 PM
The monthly edition of the Posters of the Month has arrived..

I'm extending the honors to a forum-wide reach, tbh..

POTM
BRHornet
His commentary on Kobe's historically poor month was legendary, and at the time, I believed it could not be surpassed, tbh..amazingly, BR gave us an even better encore, ethering Jarrett Jack on Twitter:lol..this one is yours, son..

#2. Gutter92
Breakout performance, this month, in both the NBA forum and The Club..his ownage of thispego and DeadlyDynasty was breathtaking..

#3. Midnightpulp
A perennial candidate, his commentary on Kobe and his regulating of Kool/Cully/Luva was on it's game..

#4. DPG
No words are needed to describe this man, he transcends this forum..

5. The Nazi invasion
They caused a lot of anal pain, they received a lot of complaints, and they offended various demographics on ST..well done..

Honorable Mention: Ryan Fitzpatrick, DMC, Goran Dragic, redzero

Worst Posters
1. Hemann
You can make the argument that he's the worst poster of all-time IMO..he has received Koriwhat-like bukkakking, but unlike Koriwhat, this poster does not provide any entertainment..he's also thispego's White Knight, which speaks volumes..

2. Koolaidman
A perennial candidate, he's not worth discussing, tbh/..

3. Thispego
He was murdered by the entire forum in the "Woman gets punched" thread in the club, redzero and gutter showed him no mercy..knowing pego, he'll probably scoff this thread and laugh about Internet awards..and then he'll pay for pictures of half the forum..

4. Giuseppe
A shell of his former self, tbh..

5. Technique
He received a nice gangbang in March, courtesy of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Goran Dragic and Ginobili's Bald Spot, tbh..

to be quite honest...you have way more pressing issues to consider....like how many centimeters Lebron's hairline receded this month

redzero
04-02-2012, 11:27 PM
At least I got a mention.

But hemann is a godawful poster, so you're on the money there.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Tbh, it was a tough month to judge, a lot or great performances..#2 to #7 are all interchangeable, this month..

You could have been as high as #2..

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 11:33 PM
I don't belong on the list. I'm just here to talk basketball.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Tbh, it was a tough month to judge, a lot or great performances..#2 to #7 are all interchangeable, this month..

You could have been as high as #2..

AIHjEaLT5l4

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:35 PM
HH with the goods

redzero
04-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Oh look, another YouTube video that nobody will ever watch.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Oh look, another YouTube video that nobody will ever watch.

Where?

Banzai
04-02-2012, 11:37 PM
One of these days..one of these days...

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2012, 11:39 PM
One of these days..one of these days...

:lol tbh, you're probably the best "one-line" poster on SpursTalk..

redzero
04-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Where?

Koolaid_Man's post.

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Koolaid_Man's post.

oh... yeah, I don't watch those

DPG21920
I give up my spot to Banzai. He deserves it and is a cool poster.

ElNono
I give up my spot to Banzai. He deserves it and is a cool poster.

Let's talk basketball...

DPG21920
04-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Any time. Why is Roddy not playing more?

dirkdirkastan
04-02-2012, 11:43 PM
What, no love for Deadly Dynasty? Well, he's got my vote.

100%duncan
04-02-2012, 11:44 PM
^ :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2012, 11:46 PM
DeadlyDynasty is one of the names on the HM list, IIRC..he was on pace for a great month, until management derailed him..

ElNono
04-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Any time. Why is Roddy not playing more?

I think it's just a byproduct of Terry getting 30 mins these days... inexperience. Dallas is in a shaky situation right now with the West seeding. They really need to nut up and I think Carslile is betting on experience over youth. Didn't quite work out today, but I think that's where's he's going.

dirkdirkastan
04-02-2012, 11:52 PM
DeadlyDynasty is one of the names on the HM list, IIRC..he was on pace for a great month, until management derailed him..

Personally, I would put him ahead of Ryan Fitzpatrick, a real lightweight compared to DD.

Edit: and DMC? Really?

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2012, 11:52 PM
his youtubing days are about up thanks to my new bill

you know if you opened your mouth just a tad bit more on your avatar you could fit mid's dick in the gap :lol

redzero
04-02-2012, 11:54 PM
More gayness. YouTube videos, gay jokes, and sexual harassment are Koolaid_Man's bread and butter.

Pelicans78
04-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Fuck you DPG. You're ass is gonna get handed to you this month.

Gutter92
04-03-2012, 04:06 PM
:toast

As far as the worst poster list, I agree with everything there, too...especially the assessment of hemann, he's like koriwhat in that the entire forum shits on him, but I actually feel bad sometimes...alot of his posts make no sense...honestly he reminds me of a guy from work who walks around with a blank look in his eyes like he's in his own world...semen shield thinks he and pego are friends, tbh...doesn't realize what he's being used for...and talking shit to him makes me feel bad because its like im talking shit to a child with autism...

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick should be Top 5 IMO. He has been clobbering grey spurfans at an incredible rate

jeebus
04-03-2012, 04:15 PM
but I actually feel bad sometimes...alot of his posts make no sense...honestly he reminds me of a guy from work who walks around with a blank look in his eyes like he's in his own world...semen shield thinks he and pego are friends, tbh...doesn't realize what he's being used for...and talking shit to him makes me feel bad because its like im talking shit to a child with autism...

No, fuck that faggot. I don't care if he's the poster child for Jerry's kids, he's a shitbucket through and through.