PDA

View Full Version : Bynum is fined for his behavior

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 03:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7771310/sources-los-angeles-lakers-andrew-bynum-fined-undisclosed-amount-numerous-infractions

Bynum recently was fined an undisclosed amount for "numerous infractions," multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com. One of the stunts that warranted the fine from the team was Bynum blowing off a meeting with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak.:lol

Is he becoming a cancer or is he too talented to not forgive and move on?

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Old news. Worried bout them Lakers huh? :lol

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Is he becoming a cancer or is he too talented to not forgive and move on?

You've no room. Jackson & Diaw quit on their teams, murdered their coaches and Pop signed 'em right up.

Put your house in order afore you start on mine.

NASpurs
04-03-2012, 03:46 PM
You've no room. Jackson & Diaw quit on their teams, murdered their coaches and Pop signed 'em right up.

lol using baseless arguments that no one gives a shit about

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 03:49 PM
lol using baseless arguments that no one gives a shit about

My ass. Just because it's accepted and blessed by Media don't make it right. You cheated and I'm hanging your dirty laundry out for one & all to ganders.

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
LOL Giusseppe gets bad news about the Lakers massively talented but apparently immmature man child, and he is worried about Jackson and Diaw?

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Non-issue. When Baby Drew gets his zen, NBA = f:lolcked

Juggity
04-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Old news. Worried bout them Lakers huh? :lol

Old news? The article is dated april 3 :lol

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Non-issue. When Baby Drew gets his zen, NBA = f:lolcked

In the same ESPN article today he gets his Zen on alright:

He was later asked a question about Kobe Bryant's demeanor during timeouts as Bryant struggled through a 3 for 21 shooting game and Bynum pled ignorance.

"I don't take part in the huddles," Bynum said. "I'm resting ... getting my Zen on." :lol:downspin::lol

NASpurs
04-03-2012, 03:55 PM
My ass. Just because it's accepted and blessed by Media don't make it right. You cheated and I'm hanging your dirty laundry out for one & all to ganders.

Too bad for you no one cares and it's about players who are disputably 6 and 10 in the depth chart. :cry

Bring something more to the table old man.

William Hung
04-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Burrito breath Barrea will be givin Zuleyka the high hard one tonight!

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 03:57 PM
.cupps12 [ A honest LAL fan's take ] this team is a mess. bynum is bein a bi.tch. kobe is missing a lot of shots and taking too many. mike brown is mike brown, a joke. world peace is a disaster. need to blow this team up and get a new coach in the mean time....more1 fan likes this.
User ID:http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/j.cupps12
53 Seconds Ago· Like· Reply· Quote· FlagTell Your Friends

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 03:58 PM
The Good Doctor now importing goods from the ESPN comment section. :lol

oh, he's just keeping the trade balance :lol

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Old news? The article is dated april 3 :lol

I'm privied to stuff before it hits mainstream media. Non-issue.

William Hung
04-03-2012, 03:59 PM
He's got damnable dirt, new toys in the sandbox

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 04:01 PM

I'm sure I've read this article somewhere in LA local media, but you saying you're privy to stuff before mainstream media :lol

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm sure I've read this article somewhere in LA local media, but you saying you're privy to stuff before mainstream media :lol

:lol

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 04:09 PM
The GM was Bynum's biggest supporter per rumors this year - unless LAL now goes far in the playoffs the crescendo to trade his *ss perhaps for a revived sign and trade for Howard or some other deal will grow stronger and stronger from LAL fans. . Bynum SURELY has an incredible upside but he also needs to mature or he may never become the great true superstar [or even historically great center] he could plausibly be unless either he is traded away from Bryant or grows up and accepts more his role on LAL as Bryant's caddie.

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
In other news: Boris Tow Truck Driver Diaw is injured, Manu Bald Spot Ginobli is more tired than Yimmy, and Spursfans do not want to face the Lakers. Move along now...

Lakers, unless even more dysfunction ensures, are still going to be very tough out for any team in the playoffs but bring it on - the Spurs are deeper and better at many positions than they have been in years.

DJB
04-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Spursfans do not want to face the Lakers. Move along now...

fuk yo team clown

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
You're so scared and concerned about the Lakers that any little sign of disarray within the organization feels like a championship parade for you at the bottom of the echelon :lol

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 04:18 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?position=c&league=west&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics%3fposition%3dc%26league% 3dwest

This year Spurs can through both Duncan (#4 in PER at center in the West) and Splitter (#6 in West) at this enigmatic big man (#2 in West but slipping some lately) and unless Pop screws up and relies on Blair too much.

Venti Quattro
04-03-2012, 04:20 PM
:lol PER
:lol Hollinger

Time and time again, real basketball games have shattered Hollinger's utopian society basketball statistics... when will you guys ever learn?

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Too bad for you no one cares and it's about players who are disputably 6 and 10 in the depth chart. :cry

Bring something more to the table old man.

Uh, uh, none of that crapola.

I'm stringin' you fuckers up by your Buster Browns and paddling that naked ass, ala Ken Norton in "Mandingo."

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:29 PM
He's got damnable dirt, new toys in the sandbox

No worse dirt on earth, than damnable dirt.

Brazil
04-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Cul nobody is reading anymore your posts... it's like the kool and youtube except for kool nobody except luva have ever watched the vid.

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Cul nobody is reading anymore your posts... it's like the kool and youtube except for kool nobody except luva have ever watched the vid.

Let us proceed...

Brazil
04-03-2012, 04:46 PM
^didn't read

ElNono
04-03-2012, 04:49 PM
:lol fine for every In 'n Out visit
:lol fine for every burrito eaten
:lol fine for every time he ignored MB
:lol numerous infractions

Rummpd
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
:lol PER
:lol Hollinger

Time and time again, real basketball games have shattered Hollinger's utopian society basketball statistics... when will you guys ever learn?

What a bunch of baloney metrics are being used more and more by GMs and serious sports fans who are not like sheep on the media's train (most of them) when ever Kobe keeps gunning his way to records despite his pathetic efficiency [at least by measured against great players]

Duncan's value to the Spurs is far beyond PER of course but that being said how can you explain Kobe being a laughable :lol:wow18th all time in PER? [answer he shoots way too much, and what he is most concerned about is moving up the scoring chart when at least other measures like PER try to measure the efficiency and true value of a player.

However, of course that trying to use advanced metrics [ such as clutch stats article by H. Abbott one of few honest or analytical ESPN writers - which also correctly dispell/pummell over-hyped clutch Kobe's reputation] are of course far sophisticated for most LAL fans and surely for you.

Putting Kobe on any consideration for inclusion on an any serious GOAT list with pathetic advanced stats like his is truly laughable for Shaq's Robin!
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html

I will bet you even would argue Kobe is clutch against the facts!

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/38519/kobe-has-not-been-clutch-this-season

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/24200/the-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time

Kobe's lack of truely being clutch - is not even a recent trend of course:

Not only is Ginobili the new Batman, he's also Mr. Clutch. His shooting percentage isn't that great, but he's at the top of the list because he gets to the line often and makes his free throws when he does. The same goes for Maggette.

You might notice that every player in the top 10 is in the Western Conference. You also might notice that there's no Bryant [ chucker leader in FGA though of course with 608 in the last 5 minutes despite hitting less than 40%!], James, Wade or Carmelo Anthony in the top 10
http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/john_schuhmann/11/05/clutch.numbersgame/index.html

Bring it on LAL fans in support of your over-hyped stars who fail any serious look into deeper statistical analysis - except for Gasol who is under-ranked or under-appreciated for saving Kobe's reputation once he arrived on the scene with his great talent and unselflishness.

LkrFan
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
:lol @ ElNoNo

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 05:02 PM
What a bunch of baloney metrics are being used more and more by GMs and serious sports fans who are not like sheep on the media's train (most of them) when ever Kobe keeps gunning his way to records despite his pathetic efficiency [at least by measured against great players]

Duncan's value to the Spurs is far beyond PER of course but that being said how can you explain Kobe being a laughable :lol:wow18th all time in PER? [answer he shoots way too much, and what he is most concerned about is moving up the scoring chart when at least other measures like PER try to measure the efficiency and true value of a player.

However, of course that trying to use advanced metrics [ such as clutch stats article by H. Abbott one of few honest or analytical ESPN writers - which also correctly dispell/pummell over-hyped clutch Kobe's reputation] are of course far sophisticated for most LAL fans and surely for you.

Putting Kobe on any consideration for inclusion on an any serious GOAT list with pathetic advanced stats like his is truly laughable for Shaq's Robin!
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html

I will bet you even would argue Kobe is clutch against the facts!

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/38519/kobe-has-not-been-clutch-this-season

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/24200/the-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time

Kobe's lack of truely being clutch - is not even a recent trend of course:

Not only is Ginobili the new Batman, he's also Mr. Clutch. His shooting percentage isn't that great, but he's at the top of the list because he gets to the line often and makes his free throws when he does. The same goes for Maggette.

You might notice that every player in the top 10 is in the Western Conference. You also might notice that there's no Bryant [ chucker leader in FGA though of course with 608 in the last 5 minutes despite hitting less than 40%!], James, Wade or Carmelo Anthony in the top 10
http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/john_schuhmann/11/05/clutch.numbersgame/index.html

Bring it on LAL fans in support of your over-hyped stars who fail any serious look into deeper statistical analysis - except for Gasol who is under-ranked or under-appreciated for saving Kobe's reputation once he arrived on the scene with his great talent and unselflishness.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

William Hung
04-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

boiled down Seppe didn't read it :lol

Meta World PoS
04-03-2012, 06:25 PM

I would not have guessed that in a million years with the weak shit you post...that just makes your posts all the more shitty tbh.

maddnezz
04-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Put your house in order afore you start on mine.and you still got no job!:lol

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 08:43 PM
and you still got no job!:lol

I don't wo*k.

It's my religion.

DMC
04-03-2012, 10:00 PM
The red herring

Dale set the trend

Giuseppe
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM