PDA

View Full Version : Pistons fans have a lot of class

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Check out Stephen Jackson windmilling on that dude. He's probably the moderator of the Piston's message board.
http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/boomshakalaka.jpg

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 12:59 PM
to be fair bro....there are a lot of Pistons fans who have come to this board and been very cool. you can't brand an entire fan base on the actions of one or two people.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:00 PM
LOL. At least we don't throw avocado's.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:00 PM
to be fair bro....there are a lot of Pistons fans who have come to this board and been very cool. you can't brand an entire fan base on the actions of one or two people.

He is mad that he was banned from the Pistons board. Or all his posts are deleted. One of the two.

pache100
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Ok. I'll take your word for it.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 01:02 PM

no...you guys throw beer! :lol

Serious party foul! :lol

(before anyone gets riled up.....this is a fun post!)

DarrinS

It was just a joke. Have a sense of humor.

samikeyp
I do....see the above posts! :)

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 01:04 PM
I do....see the above posts! :)

I was trying to find a picture of that loser who came out on the floor and got beeotch slapped by Artest.

sa_butta
06-21-2005, 01:04 PM
no...you guys throw beer! :lol

Serious party foul! :lol

(before anyone gets riled up.....this is a fun post!)And noone thought to get a straw for the beer abuse. :lol :lol

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Please. Avocado's make great chip dip, I think. Why no chips?

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:10 PM
http://www.remembertheaba.com/OnlyintheABAMaterial/LarryBrownRainbowSweater.JPG

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-21-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.remembertheaba.com/OnlyintheABAMaterial/LarryBrownRainbowSweater.JPG

Is this the rainbow that's going to be over San Antonio tonight?

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Only if Brown wears it. Scratch that...Pops has to wear it.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 01:22 PM
biggest waste of beer EVER.

yum...... guacamole. damn.. now you got a pregnant women making another trip to HEB.
BASTARD!!

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 01:25 PM
biggest waste of beer EVER.

yum...... guacamole. damn.. now you got a pregnant women making another trip to HEB.
BASTARD!!

I am sorry. I would buy you some, but like, we are on opposite sides of the country. And until they invent teleporters so I can be Mr. Spock, it won't happen. And they didn't waste beer...they were giving theirs to the players, who looked like they could use a drink.

Taco
06-21-2005, 01:35 PM

To be exact it was guacamole :lol

"Back in the Spurs' old ABA days, Brown represented the ultimate villain to many San Antonio fans. He almost scuffled with then-Spurs coach Bob Bass under the stands at HemisFair Arena after one particularly intense game.

At the time, Brown claimed that "the only good thing about San Antonio is guacamole salad."
On his next trip back — on 10-cent beer night, for good measure — the Baseline Bums dumped a bowl of guacamole on Brown's head.

JustSpurs
06-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I am sorry. I would buy you some, but like, we are on opposite sides of the country. And until they invent teleporters so I can be Mr. Spock, it won't happen. And they didn't waste beer...they were giving theirs to the players, who looked like they could use a drink. LOL :lol