PDA

View Full Version : thank you for trust patty mills

goPaTTY!
04-03-2012, 08:48 PM
thankj you pop for trust patty mills and let him get minutes. patty like to grab oppurtunity with both hands, and he did that.:toast

quite dissapointed to blazers where the coach nate mcmillan didnt use mills to his full potential and only averaged 12 mins last yr with portland..

lefty
04-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Did you make him?

GB20
04-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Did you make him?

not, i think it's him.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Patty Mills is a fucking scrub that's going to know what its like to taste defeat in the first round by a team that tanked to play his sorry ass. I can't wait until his funny looking ass taste one of Kobe's elbows.

The only way that Bean could possibly elbow him is on a shot follow through, since that's all he does any more...

Oh, and the Lakers are tanking instead of sucking ass? That's your story? Really?

slick'81
04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
The only way that Bean could possibly elbow him is on a shot follow through, since that's all he does any more...

kobe just get punched out by another midget like childs lol

jestersmash
04-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Patty Mills is a fucking scrub that's going to know what its like to taste defeat in the first round by a team that tanked to play his sorry ass. I can't wait until his funny looking ass taste one of Kobe's elbows.

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/WiiMaster10144/Naruto/untitled5.jpg

:lmao

You realize you're not just the laughing stock for Spurstalk downstairs, right?

tp2021
04-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Its funny that you all get so excited about all this D level talent you've just signed. Boris... Patty and Green would rot on our bench.

As to allow Kirby to decay on the floor.

Beaverfuzz
04-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Patty F'N Mills! Blazer fans are still pissed that his rights were renounced.

ElNono
04-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Sounds like Ramon Sessions...

callo1
04-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Its funny that you all get so excited about all this D level talent you've just signed. Boris... Patty and Green would rot on our bench.

What bench?

callo1
04-03-2012, 09:43 PM
thankj you pop for trust patty mills and let him get minutes. patty like to grab oppurtunity with both hands, and he did that.:toast

quite dissapointed to blazers where the coach nate mcmillan didnt use mills to his full potential and only averaged 12 mins last yr with portland..

Patty is going to be a huge asset moving forward...I love his attitude.

housious
04-03-2012, 09:57 PM

The lakers bench is about as good as Magic Johnson is right now. Only if the AIDS had already kicked in.

HeroSquad
04-03-2012, 10:06 PM

Steve Blake, Christian Eyenga, Andrew Goudeleck, Josh McRoberts, Darius Morris, Troy Murphy, and Matt Barnes.

THAT is your bench...I rest my case

Mr. Body
04-03-2012, 10:20 PM

The Lakers would be ecstatic to have these guys on their bench.

TheSkeptic
04-03-2012, 10:28 PM
The Lakers would be ecstatic to have these guys on their bench.

The truth, tbh.

Sean Cagney
04-03-2012, 10:38 PM

Bro your bench is some shyt, no offense............ Fuck it take it personal.

ace3g
04-03-2012, 11:41 PM

by the way your bench is doing great against the Nets tonight...

Spur|n|Austin
04-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Steve Blake, Christian Eyenga, Andrew Goudeleck, Josh McRoberts, Darius Morris, Troy Murphy, and Matt Barnes.

TJastal
04-04-2012, 12:56 AM

If I to root for a team with a bench like this, I'd probably jerk off to Naruto too.

Man In Black
04-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Technically, if they were on the LAL bench, Barnes, Goudelock, and mcBob would never touch the court. Last in the league for Bench scoring...BECAUSE THE BENCH SUCKS. TRUTH...Reality tbh

phyzik
04-04-2012, 01:10 AM
If I to root for a team with a bench like this, I'd probably jerk off to Naruto too.

Lakaluva getting schooled by a GNSF :lmao

CitizenDwayne
04-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Lakers bench sucks dude. The Lakers bench scored 14 points in the 70+ minutes they played against the Nets. Spurs bench scored 65 points last night almost as much as the Lakers starters did against the Nets.

Both Green and Mills individually outscored the Lakers bench and Diaw had more assist than all of them combined.

This clown must have forgotten how the Spurs bench last year, which is inferior to this years Spurs bench, nearly beat the Lakers at the Staples with the Lakers starters logging in like 40 minutes a piece.
I'll always remember Steve Novak using some mad handles to get past Joe Smith in that game. It was a surreal moment.

The Lakers put forth maximum effort to just come out ahead of a not-all-too-talented Spurs bench. Weird.

cd98
04-04-2012, 11:44 AM
ESPN Insider has an article about how Deron Williams is better than Tony Parker. Anyone read it? Is it typical anti-Spur BS?

angelbelow
04-04-2012, 06:08 PM

haha luva doing some work on this thread.