InRareForm
04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
JVO-UwUGvAQ

slick'81
04-03-2012, 09:47 PM
um whats this smells like fish

DMC
04-03-2012, 09:53 PM
I think she pulled her shirt down, not her pants.

Manu-20
04-03-2012, 10:10 PM
maybe she has crabs

Biggems
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
it was a Clippers game....she had to find some way to entertain herself.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 10:38 PM
JVO-UwUGvAQ

hey...I still play with myself all the time just like I did when I was 2....put my hands in my pockets and squeeze my tip...so what big deal...enjoy the look we need more women like her...god bless her

DPG21920
04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Cheesecake factory - hood rich date tbh :lol

Juggity
04-03-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm always getting boys to play with themselves in public. I had this one boy at the Cheesecake Factory... never mind... You boys are nerds and won't appreciate this story.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hYycPluK104/SUzl-24Fb2I/AAAAAAAAATU/X0w72qWkVEI/s400/Fat+Naruto.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 10:55 PM
I've never seen so many boys act so weird over what seems like normal behavior to me. I'm always getting women to play with themselves in public. I had this one chic at the Cheesecake Factory... never mind... You guys are nerds and won't appreciate this story.

do tell...I be learning shit from you homie....:lol the most I ever did in public that other people could see was fuck in a semi-empty movie theater....

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 10:58 PM
but back in the day...I dated this chic from Trinidad that lived in NYC and we would fuck in her office of what used to be the South Tower of the WTC...but I did shit like that all the time I done fucked in plenty of high rise office buildings...that was like an almost every night occurrence when there wasn't a lot of people in the office...

ElNono
04-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Luva's Intro To Frangelica

Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

DPG21920
04-03-2012, 11:26 PM
You now how I know you're lying? You said Cheesecake factory :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 11:33 PM

This was a few years back. Me and my lil Dominican ex went to the Pasadena Jazz Fest and the ho's was on me tough that day. It was just one of those good days that I have too often. Afterwards we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I was in her ear spitting that "ism" something cold that night. I'm on like my third Tuaca on the rocks and she whispers... "I wanna fuck you right now." Now keep in mind I'm the type of cat that don't need no foreplay at all... so I get hard on command. I pulled her hand over and gave her more than a handful and she had this look on her face like "fuck it." Before I know it she slithered down beneath the table and start bobbing on a nigga up in the Cheesecake Factory. Now peep this... the sexy as waitress comes back and tells me they are all our of Tuaca and offers to bring me her favorite drink... Frangelica... in a flirty kind of way. She had no idea I was getting head and I had no idea what Frangelica was. When she brings the drink back she's asks, "was that your lady?" I don't say shit, but just give her that "eye fucking look" like, yeah, but I love to cheat. Playas know what I'm talking about.

That waitress slides me her number on the low all while she thought my lady was at the pisser and and me drinking some Frangelica getting head at the Cheesecake Factory. It was just my day.:king

:lmao gotdam homie...that shit funny as hell...Luva man I got so many fuckin stories I get tired just thinking bout em :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2012, 11:43 PM
I've never lied on Cum Sexy. That's what they call him...:lol Have the girls given yours a pet name?:lol

They haven't named mine...can't lie...I guess that will come with age...

Woo Bum-kon
04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
You two are really pathetic.

Spurtacus
04-04-2012, 03:22 PM
She has some cajones to do that in public.

DMC
04-04-2012, 03:29 PM

This was a few years back. Me and my lil Dominican ex went to the Pasadena Jazz Fest and the ho's was on me tough that day. It was just one of those good days that I have too often. Afterwards we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I was in her ear spitting that "ism" something cold that night. I'm on like my third Tuaca on the rocks and she whispers... "I wanna fuck you right now." Now keep in mind I'm the type of cat that don't need no foreplay at all... so I get hard on command. I pulled her hand over and gave her more than a handful and she had this look on her face like "fuck it." Before I know it she slithered down beneath the table and start bobbing on a nigga up in the Cheesecake Factory. Now peep this... the sexy as waitress comes back and tells me they are all our of Tuaca and offers to bring me her favorite drink... Frangelica... in a flirty kind of way. She had no idea I was getting head and I had no idea what Frangelica was. When she brings the drink back she's asks, "was that your lady?" I don't say shit, but just give her that "eye fucking look" like, yeah, but I love to cheat. Playas know what I'm talking about.

That waitress slides me her number on the low all while she thought my lady was at the pisser and and me drinking some Frangelica getting head at the Cheesecake Factory. It was just my day.:king

There's a Frangelico, but never heard of a Frangelica. Maybe you made it up while waiting for the next episode.

It's a drink for chicks. Maybe she thought you were a fag which is why she was shocked you would have a "lady".

Non Naruto watching straight males know what I'm talking about.

No.10 A drink with a name you can't pronounce

"A man should never order a drink he can't pronounce."

-McArthur Oscar Joseph, New York, New York

We agree wholeheartedly; if you're putting on airs by ordering something, you're likely to be found out. If you're the kind of guy who likes to try adventurous new drinks, good for you -- just figure out how to pronounce your order before you tell it to the bartend

No.6 "What she's having."

"'What she's having' is out of the question."

-Rob Picard, Tampa, FloridaUnless your date is having a Scotch (http://www.askmen.com/fine_living/keywords/scotch.html) on the rocks -- and if she is, you've probably found a keeper -- order your own thing.

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-drinks-real-men-dont-order_6.html#ixzz1r6dInp1U

hater
04-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't know what's more pathetic. Spursfans thinking any of that is sexual or the 2 gay lakerfans blowing each other in the corner of this thread

manufan10
04-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Men in general seem to have a poor understanding of female anatomy.

bus driver
04-04-2012, 04:44 PM
I've never seen so many boys act so weird over what seems like normal behavior to me. I'm always getting women to play with themselves in public. I had this one chic at the Cheesecake Factory... never mind... You guys are nerds and won't appreciate this story.

:huh, i call bs. your cocksucker like gusipepe r what ever the fuck her name is.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 04:45 PM

is that why you joined the other team....you just got tired of missing that pussy hole and said fuck it: "where the single fellas at"...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM

I know all about that flower power

YybYMTHEsPE

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 04:49 PM
:lol

That might explain why he's always sniffing up my ass.:lol

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 04:49 PM
You know as much about women as you do about basketball and winning bets.

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 04:50 PM

That might explain why he's always sniffing up my ass.:lolWhat explains your explicit desire to have sexual relations with two men at once?

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Imma do this for you Chump..these bitches wanna cum on yo face...man they serious as fuck...sing it with me Chump - lol

jMCMlNyySvo

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey Chumpy... let me ask you a question. If you gave me a blow job... does that make me gay?Your actively soliciting blowjobs from multiple men makes you gay.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Check dez white guls out Chump:

IvaS3Ew7Ezo

Stalin
04-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Your actively soliciting blowjobs from multiple men makes you gay.

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 04:59 PM
You want two guys to suck your dick.

I'm down.

Splits
04-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I barely knew Christine when she turned up at my door at around eight o'clock on the night of Halloween. We'd met for the first and only time three months earlier when my two roommates and I signed the lease on our apartment: Christine's aunt owned the place we were moving into, and she happened to be up from Delaware visiting at the time. But we'd only spent about five minutes together that day and we hadn't spoken much, and I hadn't thought of her since.
Yet here she was standing outside my door with a friend. And both of them were pretty tipsy.

She asked if she and her friend could come inside our apartment to change into their costumes. She couldn't change at her aunt's place, she said, because she was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up. Would we mind if she used our bathroom instead?

It was a pretty strange request. Sure, weird stuff happens on Halloween, but I barely knew her, and it isn't every day that someone shows up at your front door and asks to change into their ladybug costume. But I told her it was fine and she was welcome to use our place to get ready.

It really didn't take very long for Christine to make her move. She'd grabbed my hand on the way from the apartment to South Street, so I can't say I was totally surprised when she leaned in to kiss me soon after we arrived at the bar.

I could tell when we first met that Christine was older than me. I was 25, and although I never asked her age, I'd have guessed she was in her early 30s. It was only recently that I found out her real age and learned she was in her late 30s when we hooked up. There's a 14-year gap between us, but she looks good for her age. I don't think I'd heard the word "cougar" yet at that point, but that's probably what I'd call her.

Aggressive is another word I'd use to describe her. At the bar, she confessed to me that her aunt really hadn't been sleeping. She hadn't even gone to her apartment to check, she said. She had remembered me from our five-minute meeting the previous summer, and used the story about her aunt as an excuse to knock on my door. She'd set her sights on me from the beginning.

Christine was pretty intense, and she was pretty outspoken that night, but we didn't talk politics much. Her aunt had told me that Christine ran for Senate a year earlier and had lost, so I knew a bit about her background. But the most political she got that night was when she said she attended lots of events in Washington that attracted congressmen and senators. "It would be nice to have a good-looking young man to attend those with me," she added.

We'd probably knocked back five Heinekens when Christine leaned over and whispered in my ear that she wanted to go back to my place. Before we could go, though, she told me to ask her friend if she'd mind if I drove Christine home later that evening. That was odd. I guess Christine didn't want to come across as a slut in her friend's eyes for going home with me, so she wanted me to bring it up her friend first.

I did what I was told and asked her friend if she had any objection to me hanging out with Christine a little longer provided I took her home later on in the evening. She didn't, and a few minutes after that, we were all headed back to my apartment. Christine's friend got in her car and went home. My roommate went to his bedroom and went to sleep. And Christine and I got cozy on the couch and popped open another beer.

Things got physical on the couch pretty quickly. It wasn't long before we'd moved from the living room to my bed.

I won't get into the nitty gritty details of what happened between the sheets that evening. But I will say that it wasn't half as exciting as I'd been hoping it would be. Christine was a decent kisser, but as soon as soon as her clothes came off and she was naked in my bed, Christine informed me that she was a virgin.

"You've got to be kidding," I said. She didn't explain at the time that she was a "born-again virgin." She made it seem like she'd never had sex in her life, which seemed pretty improbable for a woman her age. And she made it clear that she was planning on staying a virgin that night. But there were signs that she wasn't very experienced sexually. When her underwear came off, I immediately noticed that the waxing trend had completely passed her by.

Obviously, that was a big turnoff, and I quickly lost interest. I said goodnight, rolled over, and went to sleep. It was almost four o'clock in the morning. I had to get up at 6:30 to go to work.

Christine wasn't in the best of shape when my alarm clock went off three hours later. I was hungover and exhausted and we'd both had about the same amount to drink, so I'm guessing she was feeling even worse. I got up and started to get dressed and told Christine she'd need to get up, too. But she clearly didn't want to budge, and even after I'd reminded her a few times, she was still under the covers. Did she think I was going to leave for work and let her sleep in my bed?

When she finally did get up and dressed and we got in the car, Christine couldn't remember exactly where her friend lived. We circled around for about 20 minutes before we found it, and I dropped her off in the parking lot next to her car, as she asked me to. We said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. But there wasn't a whole lot of back and forth. I didn't even try to give her a kiss goodbye.

I wasn't planning on contacting Christine after our night together. Things hadn't gone so great—especially the part that took place in my bedroom—and I didn't see any reason to try and see her again. But two or three days later, she emailed me to ask me if I wanted to hang out again. I made an excuse. But she didn't take a hint and emailed or called a few more times over the next couple of weeks before I was forced to make it clear to her that I wasn't interested.

Things worked out for the best, though. A few weeks later, Christine started dating my roommate. They went out for over a year, and it was a little awkward the first few times Christine came over to visit him at our apartment and we all had to make conversation in the living room. But that passed pretty quickly. And in case you're wondering, he never had sex with her either, as far as I know.

Trill Clinton
04-04-2012, 05:08 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Trill, you's a simp a** dude now

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 05:40 PM

no he's not he just recognize game...Stop trying to get him to play with you phaggots :lol

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 05:41 PM
no he's not he just recognize game...Stop trying to get him to play with you phaggots :lolWhat do you recognize in luva's wanting to engage in sex acts with multiple men?

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse than Naruto and imaginary African vacations, this fool breaks out the cheesecake factory:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 05:46 PM
What do you recognize in luva's wanting to engage in sex acts with multiple men?

I recognize you being the "catcher in the eye" :lol

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse than Naruto and imaginary African vacations, this fool breaks out the cheesecake factory:lol

:lmao

Trill Clinton
04-04-2012, 05:54 PM

Huh?

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 06:01 PM
ya heard me patna

Trill Clinton
04-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Yea imma need u to explain where you're coming from pleigh boy.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Yea imma need u to explain where you're coming from pleigh boy.

Let me explain for you...He's like really pissed because you laughed at Luva's Cheescake Factory story...:lol

It seems you've betrayed the Spurs with your :lol emoticon

Trill Clinton
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Let me explain for you...He's like really pissed because you laughed at Luva's Cheescake Factory story...:lol

It seems you've betrayed the Spurs with your :lol emoticon

Nah, that cant be it.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Nah, that cant be it.

He's also mad that you don't appreciate white racism :lol...I'm telling you dawg your midget homeboy is foul

lakaluva's mom
04-04-2012, 06:34 PM

I see you left out the fact that "Frangelica" cost $68.72, was lifeless and took three weeks to come by mail? The funniest part of it all was you didn't even use an air pump to blow her up.

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Nah, that cant be it.

You bandwagoning on Kool late like a mark a** trick a** punk a** busta!

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2012, 09:52 PM
BTW that lady wasn't masturbating she's pregnant and was rubbing her lower stomach just above her pussy

ChumpDumper
04-04-2012, 11:31 PM
I recognize you being the "catcher in the eye" :lolluva wants to perform sex acts with two men.

He's your boy.

DMC
04-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Pay attention, fat fingers. I've never ordered the drink nor do I care how its spelled. I'm not.surprised at all that you know so much about a bitch drink. though.
"When she brings the drink back she's asks, "was that your lady?"" -Atif