PDA

View Full Version : We've all known that woman....

RaZon
04-03-2012, 09:55 PM
....or girl who wants to try and play it even. She doesn't want to be Mrs John Doe, she wants to keep her maiden name. On a date she wants to pay her way. She doesn't need a man, because she is his equal.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Now imagine....

You are on Hwy 99, it's midnight when...FUCK!!!!!!...a blowout. So there stands John Doe as she changes the tire.

It's 3 am, you are both sound asleep when....

she...psssttt...you hear that?
him...yes I did...go check it out
she..ok, stay here.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

There you sit at the bar nursing a gin tonic when...

she...care to dance?
him...sure!
she...so what's your name?
him...John Doe
she..you sure look fine tonight papa.
him...thanks.

after the dance..

she...can I buy you a drink?
him...why not:rolleyes

after a few more drinks

she...can I follow you home?
him...hell, might as well:rolleyes

Why do they put that lid on a jar of pickles so damn tight?

he...(after struggling with it) hey baby, can you open this please?
her...(one little twist)...there ya go sweetcheeks...no problem! (as she slaps you on the ass while walking away)

There is a reason there are no women on Mount Rushmore, no pictures of women on USA $$$$. There is a reason men lead when dancing. There is a reason it's the woman who has the baby.

I do get a kick out of women who try to play that, funny thing is once you start treating them like a lady ignoring all that silliness they start to come around. They begin to realize how much more fun it is to be a lady.

DMC
04-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Koolaid Man cannot stand the pink.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Koolaid Man cannot stand the pink.

Was it really that complex?

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:34 PM
http://i2.lulzimg.com/5099af9607.gif

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:36 PM
http://i2.lulzimg.com/5099af9607.gif

You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Way too deep for you....trust me!

Reck
04-03-2012, 10:40 PM
http://i2.lulzimg.com/9056746149.jpg

Woo Bum-kon
04-03-2012, 10:40 PM
You are a terrible poster and your threads are garbage.

jeebus
04-03-2012, 10:53 PM
this is the kind of shit that belongs in the "completely raisin thought thread"

RaZon
04-03-2012, 10:57 PM

This is you...

:lmao What a faggot.

....that's sad amigo.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
this is the kind of shit that belongs in the "completely raisin thought thread"

How would you know since you leech off everyone else?

Woo Bum-kon
04-03-2012, 11:19 PM
What a faggot

You took the words right out of my mouth.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:25 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

When someone is as limited/simple as you are it's not hard to do.

Hahahahaha....it's fun being back in 8th grade again:D

Never seen so many critics who when you examine their body of work they totally suck.

Woo Bum-kon
04-03-2012, 11:34 PM
:lol You judging anybody else when all you do is spam this forum with stupid threads.

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean it's worth reading.

RaZon
04-03-2012, 11:45 PM
:lol You judging anybody else when all you do is spam this forum with stupid threads.

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean it's worth reading.

And you do what? Enought about me let's talk about you.

Why read threads that don't interest ....you....? I don't. I also don't..."this thread sucks you fucking faggot". Why would I care what anyone else posts if it doesn't have anything to do with me...well? Why are you so worried about me? Show me/us how it's done slick. Well?

Lets examine the last thread you sired ok amigo? Be right back....

I had a feeling you were full of shit, I went back 10 pages slick....nothing. Yet here you are trying to tell me how it's done....hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Obviously you are a follower/a leech, so don't be telling anyone what they need to be doing. Since you do....nothing.

Woo Bum-kon
04-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Show me/us how it's done slick.

Okay. The trick is to not make shitty threads. I have mastered this art, and you can, too, with a few easy steps:

1.) Think of something.
2.) Now, think of something else, because the first thing you thought of was retarded.
3.) Okay, now don't make a thread about it, because nobody cares, moron.

Okay, now you try.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2012, 11:54 PM
And you do what? Enought about me let's talk about you.

Why read threads that don't interest ....you....? I don't. I also don't..."this thread sucks you fucking faggot". Why would I care what anyone else posts if it doesn't have anything to do with me...well? Why are you so worried about me? Show me/us how it's done slick. Well?

Lets examine the last thread you sired ok amigo? Be right back....

I had a feeling you were full of shit, I went back 10 pages slick....nothing. Yet here you are trying to tell me how it's done....hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Obviously you are a follower/a leech, so don't be telling anyone what they need to be doing. Since you do....nothing.

Please tell your mom that I'm not into Hot Carls.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Okay. The trick is to not make shitty threads. I have mastered this art, and you can, too, with a few easy steps:

1.) Think of something.
2.) Now, think of something else, because the first thing you thought of was retarded.

Okay, now you try.

That won't work amigo. I'm one of those.."show me"..types. Go ahead post a thread all your very own, I want to see how it's done. So far all you've done is wimperwahwahwah. If you can't post even..one...thread then how can you be a critic since you have no experience...well?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
:lol I don't create shitty threads because I know not to make shitty threads outta whatever thoughts come to my mind. I have absolute authority in this matter.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Please tell your mom that I'm not into Hot Carls.

Please tell yours to please trim her nails, my back is a mess. Oh yeah, also tell her my name is RaZon not...OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD..YES YES YESSS!!!!!

I'm back in junior high again...hahahaha!!!!!

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:25 AM
:lol I don't create shitty threads because I know not to make shitty threads outta whatever thoughts come to my mind. I have absolute authority in this matter.

translation

Sorry RaZon but I lack creativity, am not well read, don't know much about anything and would totally suck if I attempted to post a thread by myself. I prefer to follow others around sucking off them. That's all I can do being as limited/simple as I am.

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 12:30 AM

dating 14 year olds no doubt

Reck
04-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Please tell yours to please trim her nails, my back is a mess. Oh yeah, also tell her my name is RaZon not...OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD..YES YES YESSS!!!!!

Resorting to racist antics now. :lol

You're pathetic. No one likes you here. Hit teh road jack.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 12:31 AM
It's not a coincidence that so many posters think you suck. In fact, some think you suck so much that it has to be intentional.

Do you know why that is?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:34 AM

Do you think at all before posting:rolleyes

What on earth would I do with a 14 year old who knows...zero? When there are tons of experienced full grown women out there?

Dude, are you really as fucked up as you appear here? Bipolar?

You work wayyy too hard at this silly..."see me everyone aren't I funny"...it's lame stupid.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:37 AM
It's not a coincidence that so many posters think you suck. In fact, some think you suck so much that it has to be intentional.

Do you know why that is?

I'm not 19?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 12:39 AM
That doesn't make any sense.

People think you're a shit poster because you make shitty, long-winded threads. Also, you were trolled by cantthinkofanything of all people.

You have proven that you are beyond saving. You must now eliminate yourself.

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Do you think at all before posting:rolleyes

What on earth would I do with a 14 year old who knows...zero? When there are tons of experienced full grown women out there?

Dude, are you really as fucked up as you appear here? Bipolar?

You work wayyy too hard at this silly..."see me everyone aren't I funny"...it's lame stupid.

you're a turd burgler. you burgle turds.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:42 AM
That doesn't make any sense.

People think you're a shit poster because you make shitty, long-winded threads. Also, you were trolled by cantthinkofanything of all people.

You have proven that you are beyond saving. You must now eliminate yourself.

Well we could all do what you do....0.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2012, 12:45 AM
....or girl who wants to try and play it even. She doesn't want to be Mrs John Doe, she wants to keep her maiden name. On a date she wants to pay her way. She doesn't need a man, because she is his equal.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Now imagine....

You are on Hwy 99, it's midnight when...FUCK!!!!!!...a blowout. So there stands John Doe as she changes the tire.

she..ok, stay here.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

she...care to dance?
him...sure!
him...John Doe
him...thanks.

after the dance..

after a few more drinks

her...(one little twist)...there ya go sweetcheeks...no problem! (as she slaps you on the ass while walking away)

There is a reason there are no women on Mount Rushmore, no pictures of women on USA $$$$. There is a reason men lead when dancing. There is a reason it's the woman who has the baby.

I do get a kick out of women who try to play that, funny thing is once you start treating them like a lady ignoring all that silliness they start to come around. They begin to realize how much more fun it is to be a lady.

You fail at basic communication.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:46 AM
you're a turd burgler. you burgle turds.

You know what's funny? Here this diot thinking he is working me as I work him. The moron is too stupid to figure it out...hahaha!!!!!!

Ok done dealing with the bores here on this board. They aren't creative enought and lack the intelligence to be entertaining.

Let's have some music:D

3NfKcuvO6VI (http://3NfKcuvO6VI)

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 12:49 AM
You know what's funny? Here this diot thinking he is working me as I work him. The moron is too stupid to figure it out...hahaha!!!!!!

Ok done dealing with the bores here on this board. They aren't creative enought and lack the intelligence to be entertaining.

Let's have some music:D

you're a knob gobbler. you gobble knobs.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:50 AM
You fail at basic communication.

I seriously doubt that.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:51 AM
you're a knob gobbler. you gobble knobs.

translation

Hey RaZon play some old prewar blues bro.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 12:54 AM
No problem midget.

ydx-lB797ok (http://ydx-lB797ok)

CuckingFunt
04-04-2012, 01:02 AM
I seriously doubt that.

I didn't mean that as a baseless insult. I was speaking quite literally.

Message boards are of course an intentionally informal environment, and it is therefore assumed that people may not strictly adhere to the basic rules of grammar and sentence structure. That's fine. But it remains a written medium, and successful communication requires that you at least to use language in such a way that you are able to express the point(s) as you intended. At that, you have failed.

I have no doubt that you intended to say, well, something with your opening post. Perhaps not anything of great importance, but something at least vaguely coherent. About women, I think. And Mount Rushmore. And it looks as though there are excerpts of dialog?

But that is literally all I was able to make of your post. It reads as a collection of words picked at random and occasionally interspersed with improperly used ellipses.

You almost certainly intended to communicate something, but you have failed to do so. Not really something open to interpretation. Or doubt.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Welcome to every RaZon thread.

This is his very first club thread:

primitive prewar blues....incredible...Robert Johnson
jazz...hmmm?...Jellyroll Morton
early country....how else can you slobber in your beer?...Hank Williams
folk...time and place...Woody Guthrie
rockabilly...catchy...Elvis
rock & roll....amazing...The Rolling Stones
soul...cool!...James Brown
R&B...nice...Wynonie Harris
urban blues...very nice...Jimmy Reed
paleface blues...great stuff..SRV
punk...sucks!...Ramones
rap...trys to reach a few small audience. But is successful... emminen
heavymedal...totally sucks...Megadeath
reggae...Bob Marley is cool.
alternative...hit and miss...Harry Manx

Just the opinion of a guy who has heard it all.

Oh yeah...classical...there really is a time and place...Beethoven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopuY8Ko01whttp://

Kudos to anybody who can understand what he was trying to say with this thread.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 01:08 AM

Message boards are of course an intentionally informal environment, and it is therefore assumed that people may not strictly adhere to the basic rules of grammar and sentence structure. That's fine. But it remains a written medium, and successful communication requires that you at least to use language in such a way that you are able to express the point(s) as you intended. At that, you have failed.

I have no doubt that you intended to say, well, something with your opening post. Perhaps not anything of great importance, but something at least vaguely coherent. About women, I think. And Mount Rushmore. And it looks as though there are excerpts of dialog?

But that is literally all I was able to make of your post. It reads as a collection of words picked at random and occasionally interspersed with improperly used ellipses.

You almost certainly intended to communicate something, but you have failed to do so. Not really something open to interpretation. Or doubt.

Come on, you know as well as I do you understood everything I typed. There is some need on your part to try and play...I'm above it...when in reality you understood perfectly. How many ways can you not understand....there are no women on Mount Rushmore? I play with ellipses...obviously. You understood it.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Welcome to every RaZon thread.

This is his very first club thread:

Kudos to anybody who can understand what he was trying to say with this thread.

You couldn't figure that out? The title was...Music...right? So I'm probably talking...hmm?..music?

Jazz...opinion...key artist

WOW...talk about complex:rolleyes:rolleyes

You honestly didn't get it?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 01:11 AM
:lol you use ellipses for no real reason at all.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 01:13 AM

Yes I do, I like them, they are cute.

What I wouldn't do is tell others what they should do when all I do is follow people around.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 01:16 AM
You don't understand the point of the ellipsis. For a man in his thirties, that's pretty sad.

You couldn't figure that out?

Jazz...opinion...key artist

WOW...talk about complex:rolleyes:rolleyes

:rollin

More like:

Ambiguous thread title
random genre - ellipses for no real reason - incomplete thought - ellipses for no real reason - name of band

That's inane rambling.

:lol kind of sad that you are incapable of making coherent threads.

Fpoonsie
04-04-2012, 01:24 AM

1.) Think of something.

Okay, now you try.

These are both fan.fucking.tastic.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 01:26 AM
You don't understand the point of the ellipsis. For a man in his thirties, that's pretty sad.

More like:

Ambiguous thread title
random genre - ellipses for no real reason - incomplete thought - ellipses for no real reason - name of band

That's inane rambling.

:lol kind of sad that you are incapable of making coherent threads.

Kinda sad is you aren't capable of making any threads at all coherent or not. I'll work on being more readable you work on getting some balls...ok?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 01:30 AM
:lmao it doesn't take balls to make shitty, incoherent threads like you do. You're not brave for making dumb threads, and you're not helping your cause by randomly placing ellipses all throughout your posts.

At least the 19-year-olds who post/have posted here are more capable of expressing themselves than you, a man in your thirties.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2012, 01:37 AM

Yes I do, I like them, they are cute.

They are not cute. They are a tool. And they have an actual use/meaning.

Here, for instance:

Come on, you know as well as I do you understood everything I typed. There is some need on your part to try and play...I'm above it...when in reality you understood perfectly. How many ways can you not understand....there are no women on Mount Rushmore? I play with ellipses...obviously. You understood it.

After reading your post over a couple of times, I assume that in the bolded sentence you are attempting to convey that I am pretending not to understand your posts because I want to appear above you? And, therefore, the phrase "I'm above it" is meant to be part of my thought process when reading/responding to your posts. However, due to your use of adorable li'l ellipses, it instead reads as if you're interrupting your own sentence to schizophrenically announce that you're above it (above what?), only to regain your train of thought and soldier on.

Again, I'm not trolling here. Or attempting to insult you for no reason. I'm merely informing you of that fact that many of your posts, and all of the ones that start brand new threads, read as if you are arguing with yourself.

So, no, I didn't understand your post. It honestly didn't even feel as if I was meant to be reading it. Came across as more of a confused journal entry.

Reck
04-04-2012, 01:51 AM
RaZon you boring fuck. Isn't your asshole tired of taking it in the ass all night. Give it a rest.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 05:37 AM
:lmao it doesn't take balls to make shitty, incoherent threads like you do. You're not brave for making dumb threads, and you're not helping your cause by randomly placing ellipses all throughout your posts.

At least the 19-year-olds who post/have posted here are more capable of expressing themselves than you, a man in your thirties.

Have you ever posted a thread all your very own?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 05:38 AM
RaZon you boring fuck. Isn't your asshole tired of taking it in the ass all night. Give it a rest.

You gotta be kidding me, a bunch of kids acting stupid have no effect on me at all. It's called, know your target audience.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Resorting to racist antics now. :lol

You're pathetic. No one likes you here. Hit teh road jack.

In case you haven't noticed nobody likes anyone here.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Have you ever posted a thread all your very own?

If I do, I'll be sure to make it coherent.

:rollin But it is funny that you keep bringing that up. Again, it's not hard to make a thread out of some rambling, incoherent thoughts, like you do. I just have the good sense not to.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 07:12 AM
If I do, I'll be sure to make it coherent.

:rollin But it is funny that you keep bringing that up. Again, it's not hard to make a thread out of some rambling, incoherent thoughts, like you do. I just have the good sense not to.

Hey wimperwahwah, instead of worrying about me why not step up to the plate and swing for the fences yourself? You seem real worried about what I do when you can't even post one thread. Are you afraid? Tell me wimperwahwah why try and be critical about something you can't do yourself? Prove yourself before telling others what they need to be doing. So far you've done nothing. You have no right to tell anyone anything until you do something yourself, so shut the fuck up.

Coherent?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Actually, I do have a right--no, a civic obligation--to tell you how shitty your threads are. I'm just doing what I am supposed to do.

Don't lash out. Take what I posted in this thread to heart. Next time you think about starting a thread, don't, because you suck as a poster and a human being.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Actually, I do have a right--no, a civic obligation--to tell you how shitty your threads are. I'm just doing what I am supposed to do.

Don't lash out. Take what I posted in this thread to heart. Next time you think about starting a thread, don't, because you suck as a poster and a human being.

Is that coming from a guy who has shitty responses to everyone and then follows them around afraid to do anything on his own because he has no balls? Little man try being something other than a low rent leech...ok? Unless you are capable of posting a thread all on your own who have no say about anything that goes on here. You are a nothing and a nobody. You are not untitled to an opinion.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I see that you still cannot grasp the purpose for the ellipsis.

How about this: I'll make a thread when you learn proper English. Deal?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I see that you still cannot grasp the purpose for the ellipsis.

How about this: I'll make a thread when you learn proper English. Deal?

I tell you what I'll never use another ellipsis if you start a thread right now, deal?

Now keep in mind you've been telling me how I suck long and hard so you better be good at it. Ok amigo show the world what you got.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I tell you what I'll never use another ellipsis if you start a thread right now, deal?

Done. Never use an ellipsis again.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Done. Never use an ellipsis again.

A copy and paste job is all you got? Dude, you really can't post a thread can you? Is this some childhood infliction or something? The fear of the thread?

Sorry but that won't cut it. I want you to come up something belonging to you, hell. a monkey can copy and paste and you criticize others? Are you kidding me?

Go back and give us something of yours, can you do it? I don't think you can, prove me wrong.

Little man, don't come on here running your big fucking mouth then when it's time to put up or shut up you can only copy and paste. Talk about a failure.........sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Nope, none of that bullshit. That wasn't the deal. I posted the thread, now stop abusing a tool that you don't know how to use.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Nope, none of that bullshit. That wasn't the deal. I posted the thread, now stop abusing a tool that you don't know how to use.

You copy and pasted. Which tells us what about you? How about you don't post threads because you're a dumb fuck without a clue of what to say. So you follow me/others around because without us you have nothing?

Do you honestly believe anyone really needs............... even you can't be that fucking stupid.

Sorry slick but a copy and paste job won't work.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Do you honestly believe anyone really needs............... even you can't be that fucking stupid.

What does this even mean? Your English teachers failed you completely.

manufan10
04-04-2012, 08:39 AM
:lol RaZon

RaZon
04-04-2012, 08:41 AM
What does this even mean? Your English teachers failed you completely.

You really are an idiot aren't you? You honestly didn't get that? Dude, how simple does it have to be for you?

Read it again, now think.

Like talking to a 5 year old.

manufan10
04-04-2012, 08:43 AM
RaZon:

http://comedycentralafrica.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/jd-arguing-with-myself-main-281211.jpg?height=211&sharpen=true

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 08:52 AM
You really are an idiot aren't you? You honestly didn't get that? Dude, how simple does it have to be for you?

Read it again, now think.

Like talking to a 5 year old.

Okay, let's review the sentence since it is so easy to understand.

Do you honestly believe anyone really needs

Okay, makes sense so far.

Then you randomly post over ten periods for no reason.

even you can't be that fucking stupid.

And then you finish it off with something that had nothing to do with the rest of the sentence.

Do I honestly believe that anyone what? Why can't I be that fucking stupid, and how does it pertain to the rest of the sentence? What was the purpose of the fifteen periods that you put in the middle of the sentence?

Nobody who reads that sentence would have any idea what you are talking about. It's not even a sentence, really.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 08:52 AM
http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/4/4/839309.jpg

manufan10

Trill Clinton
04-04-2012, 09:04 AM
co sign the OP. These bitches need to stay in they lane.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:07 AM

Okay, let's review the sentence since it is so easy to understand.

Okay, makes sense so far.

Then you randomly post over ten periods for no reason.

And then you finish it off with something that had nothing to do with the rest of the sentence.

Do I honestly believe that anyone what? Why can't I be that fucking stupid, and how does it pertain to the rest of the sentence? What was the purpose of the fifteen periods that you put in the middle of the sentence?

Nobody who reads that sentence would have any idea what you are talking about. It's not even a sentence, really.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for fucking real?

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
In case you haven't noticed nobody likes anyone here.

And yet your shitty posts have somehow united everyone in the opinion that your troll sucks. But if that was your goal, you've succeeded. Congratulations on your monumental waste of time. Your parents must be proud.

Hold on...what's that??? Oh, your mom says she's not proud.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for fucking real?

Nice copout. Address my post.

Goran Dragic
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Woo Bum-kon, with the motherfuckin goods

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:20 AM
And yet your shitty posts have somehow united everyone in the opinion that your troll sucks. But if that was your goal, you've succeeded. Congratulations on your monumental waste of time. Your parents must be proud.

Hold on...what's that??? Oh, your mom says she's not proud.

I get the feeling anything deeper than...

you faggot
yo mama whatever
YOU'RE A TROLL YES YOU ARE

...is going to suck "here".

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Was it really that complex?

Please stop breathing.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Nice copout. Address my post.

You saw nothing but a bunch of dots idiot?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Please stop breathing.

Please stop acting like an idiot.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 09:24 AM
You saw nothing but a bunch of dots idiot?

Nice copout. I commented on more than that.

Stop stalling and explain to me what that sentence means and how it is supposed to be clear to the average reader.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Nice copout. I commented on more than that.

Stop stalling and explain to me what that sentence means and how it is supposed to be clear to the average reader.

I wasn't trying to talk to the average reader that was directed right at you. Now think!

Still waiting for you to show us all what a real thread should look like. Why are you so afraid?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
I wasn't trying to talk to the average reader that was directed right at you.

Doesn't matter. Syntax still exists.

Fifth time asking now.

Bitch
04-04-2012, 09:37 AM

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Now imagine....

she..ok, stay here.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

she...care to dance?
him...sure!
him...John Doe
him...thanks.

after the dance..

after a few more drinks

This post reminds me of when my ex-husband would get really stoned and start babbling random shit thinking he was some deep-thinking genius, when in reality to anyone sober, he was just a rambling, annoying idiot.

But I'll bite. There's also a reason why men, having entered the world from between a pair of thighs, spend their entire existence trying to get back between some.

PSA: Don't toke and post. :hat

ElBorracho
04-04-2012, 09:37 AM
No aye razon por estas estupido threads.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:49 AM
No aye razon por estas estupido threads.

translation

I love Razon he no poke el funno at my mama.

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 09:50 AM
translation

but everyone poke RaZon's mama.

ScoobyDoo
04-04-2012, 09:54 AM
razon riz run ramblin razzole.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:56 AM
but everyone poke RaZon's mama.

nodody poke yo mama, cause she's ugly.

Apparently that's what sells tickets here. I tried not to have to sink that low but when in Rome...

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:00 AM
razon riz run ramblin razzole.

What a dog.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Still waiting on an explanation for that post.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Still waiting on an explanation for that post.

Still waiting on you to post a thread with you talking about something profound and meaningful. Fuck a copy and paste job. What are you a monkey?

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Okay, so we have established that RaZon doesn't even understand what he posted. That explains a whole lot.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Okay, so we have established that RaZon doesn't even understand what he posted. That explains a whole lot.

Okay so we have established that Woo Ball-less can't post a thread, he has...0...to say. So he jumps on a leg and has to be hauled around.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:16 AM
I already posted a thread.

Also, posting a thread does not automatically mean that one has something to say. You have proven that is not the case several times.

For the seventh time, explain what "Do you honestly believe anyone really needs............... even you can't be that fucking stupid." means, please.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:19 AM
I already posted a thread.

Also, posting a thread does not automatically mean that one has something to say. You have proven that is not the case several times.

For the seventh time, explain what "Do you honestly believe anyone really needs............... even you can't be that fucking stupid." means, please.

You copied and pasted. Did you really think that's what I was talking about? Are you really that dense?

Tell me stupid what ".........." did I just do?

Blake
04-04-2012, 10:19 AM

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Now imagine....

she..ok, stay here.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

she...care to dance?
him...sure!
him...John Doe
him...thanks.

after the dance..

after a few more drinks

I liked Bill Burr's routine better.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Tell me stupid what ".........." did I just do?

What? That doesn't make sense either. Jesus Christ, you suck.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:27 AM
What? That doesn't make sense either. Jesus Christ, you suck.

I kept waiting for somebody to rescue your dumbass with a..."Woo Butt-hole he's fucking wih ya"....but nobody came to your rescue and you are too stupid to figure it out on your own. Can you do anything on your own?

Knowing you were a lame little shit I worked you like a three bit whore. Now I feel guilty. I do prefer a little challenge, something you aren't.

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Oh, you were just pretending to be a retard with zero understanding of syntax.

Hopefully, this means that you will start using English from now on.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh, you were just pretending to be a retard with zero understanding of syntax.

Hooefully, this means that you will start using English from now on.

Hooefully???

Woo Bum-kon
04-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks for noticing my mistake.

As long as it means that you will stop making shitty threads and abusing the English language, I would sacrifice myself for the greater good. I've already done it once before.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for noticing my mistake.

As long as it means that you will stop making shitty threads and abusing the English language, I would sacrifice myself for the greater good. I've already done it once before.

Few things in life are more important than a thread in a Playhouse:rolleyes How's bout you worry for the both of us.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
- .... .. ... - .... .-. . .- -.. ... ..- -.-. -.- ...

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 10:47 AM
- .... .. ... - .... .-. . .- -.. ... ..- -.-. -.- ...

That's what I did to RaZon's mom.

sandman
04-04-2012, 10:48 AM

Faulty logic. We both know there is no traffic on Hwy 99 at midnight. All the white folk in Richmond and Cinco Ranch are in bed at 10pm.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:56 AM
That's what I did to RaZon's mom.

Something tells me your mom mistreated you when you were growing up. There is something going on here with your fetish for mom's. It's always something having to do with moms. Did she leave you with a grandparent? Did she molest or abuse you or both? Did you even know your mom? I'm dead serious here. You take it way past just stupid internet bullshit. You are obbsessed with, your mom. Why?

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Faulty logic. We both know there is no traffic on Hwy 99 at midnight. All the white folk in Richmond and Cinco Ranch are in bed at 10pm.

You do know that Hwy 99 runs the length of central Cali...right?

sandman
04-04-2012, 11:08 AM

Hwy 99 runs right through all the nice white communities on the west side of the Houston metro area too. It was a logical assumption on a Spurs message board that your reference was Texas based. It was a joke about the Houston 'burbs, so don't take it personal.

And yes, I do know about Hwy 99 in Cali. I grew up in Lompoc and my work has had me in Bakersfield and Fresno quite a bit.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2012, 11:14 AM
A copy and paste job is all you got? Dude, you really can't post a thread can you? Is this some childhood infliction or something? The fear of the thread?

Sorry but that won't cut it. I want you to come up something belonging to you, hell. a monkey can copy and paste and you criticize others? Are you kidding me?

Go back and give us something of yours, can you do it? I don't think you can, prove me wrong.

Little man, don't come on here running your big fucking mouth then when it's time to put up or shut up you can only copy and paste. Talk about a failure.........sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardly seems fair to require originality when the opening posts in a number of the threads you've started have consisted of nothing more than artist/band names, ellipses, and youtubes.

jeebus
04-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Raisin getting buttfucked per the usual. He's like a mix of luva and aids.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2012, 11:21 AM

Not much traffic on that Hwy 99 at midnight, either.

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Something tells me your mom mistreated you when you were growing up. There is something going on here with your fetish for mom's. It's always something having to do with moms. Did she leave you with a grandparent? Did she molest or abuse you or both? Did you even know your mom? I'm dead serious here. You take it way past just stupid internet bullshit. You are obbsessed with, your mom. Why?

I don't know. Maybe together we can seek to understand why I always end up making the buttsex to your mom.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Hardly seems fair to require originality when the opening posts in a number of the threads you've started have consisted of nothing more than artist/band names, ellipses, and youtubes.

That's not accurate at all. You might wanna actually know what you speak of.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Raisin getting buttfucked per the usual. He's like a mix of luva and aids.

You gotta be kidding:rolleyes

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Not much traffic on that Hwy 99 at midnight, either.

Who said anything about a mass of traffic? Are you saying nobody can be there at midnight:rolleyes

RaZon
04-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't know. Maybe together we can seek to understand why I always end up making the buttsex to your mom.

You really do have some sort of problem. Sad.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 10:28 PM
:lmao haters can't help but keep posting in RaZon's threads

Any body down with Lightnin Hopkins and TVZ is down in my book

No way a bunch a kids with emotional problems make any real dent with me.

You seem a step above the riff raff.

Jeff Leppard
04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Viability of suicide and whatnot.

russellgoat
04-04-2012, 11:00 PM
i need something big and strong behind my back.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 11:03 PM
i need something big and strong behind my back.

translation

Here's some Lightnin' Hopkins, what an amazing sound.

xJjtzwoSH30 (http://xJjtzwoSH30)

mouse
04-04-2012, 11:04 PM
You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Way too deep for you....trust me!
That's what she (John Doe) said.

RaZon
04-04-2012, 11:10 PM
That's what she (John Doe) said.

Let's have some more dance music, you made my morning. I was dancing all over the place.

G5r5OE_u5m0 (http://G5r5OE_u5m0)

russellgoat
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
i love you razon

cantthinkofanything
04-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Let's have some more dance music, you made my morning. I was dancing all over the place.

G5r5OE_u5m0 (http://G5r5OE_u5m0)

responding to yourself. pathetic.

how was it you decided to come to Spurstalk? I mean in your pretend troll world.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 12:07 AM
i love you razon

I can understand that. And I hate to hurt you but I have a girlfriend. She is the closest thing to perfection I've found. She has that...my daddy owns oil wells....walk, more a glide. After a long night of passionate love making, and I'm totally spent laying there in my little boat on a sea of bliss she'll yell....NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so cute.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 12:15 AM
responding to yourself. pathetic.

how was it you decided to come to Spurstalk? I mean in your pretend troll world.

This is how it's going to go starting right now amigo. It's more than obvious you are some sort of freak. You don't want to talk or visit or do anything other than play..."see me everyone, ain't I totally fucked up"...so play it. Everytime you post on a thread of mine I'm going to play some music. You are a mess guy and I'm done playing with you. But I do love the music so instead of you being a total bummer, some music on you.

The last thing I'll say to you.....GROW UP!

Ok this is one of the greatest...oldies...ever. Story goes Johnny Otis (famous talent scout, music man) stopped at a restaurant one night, as he was walking from his car to his table he heard some young black guys singing in a nearby parking lot. Yep, the rest...history.

D40veCPDOxI (http://D40veCPDOxI)

Gutter92
04-05-2012, 01:13 AM
I have a fun habit of going to the last couple pages of longer topics...

So far, lot of misunderstood jokes,attempts at explaining said misunderstood jokes, hemann shielding yet another person from semen (Razon)...random troll posts throughout the thread, videos to bands I've never heard of...

Man, now I see why Kori/timvp didn't sell this site...:lol

RaZon
04-05-2012, 01:20 AM
I have a fun habit of going to the last couple pages of longer topics...

So far, lot of misunderstood jokes,attempts at explaining said misunderstood jokes, hemann shielding yet another person from semen (Razon)...random troll posts throughout the thread, videos to bands I've never heard of...

Man, now I see why Kori/timvp didn't sell this site...:lol

This is the Playground. But if you try to play...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudynTX
04-05-2012, 08:35 AM
I can't believe I read this shitty thread.

manufan10
04-05-2012, 09:04 AM
I can't believe I read this shitty thread.

Then I would suggest not to read any of RaZon's threads in the future. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Solid take, tbh... Woo Bum-kon with the goods...

Avante
07-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Solid take, tbh... Woo Bum-kon with the goods...

Who here should I pattern myself after?

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
translation

:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Who here should I pattern myself after?
Someone who doesn't post here, tbh...

Avante
07-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Someone who doesn't post here, tbh...

So who do you look up to here?

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 11:50 PM
So who do you look up to here?
People who don't flood the Club with shit threads...

Avante
07-09-2012, 11:56 PM
People who don't flood the Club with shit threads...

So what's a really neat thread about?

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 11:57 PM
So what's a really neat thread about?
Nothing you ever blather about...

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 11:59 PM

Think of some on your own and post them.

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Think of some on your own and post them.
Sure, let me come up with a butthurt screenplay first, tbh... :lol

Avante
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM

So there is nobody here you admire. You have no idea what a cool thread is and you wanna give out advice, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
So there is nobody here you admire. You have no idea what a cool thread is and you wanna give out advice, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really can't read and understand what people are saying, B...

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Sure, let me come up with a butthurt screenplay first, tbh... :lol

If one of your buddies had written that you would have been a suck up and praised it.

Avante
07-10-2012, 12:05 AM
You really can't read and understand what people are saying, B...

I do just fine sluggo, I'm asking you to be specific and all you can do is play the fucking idiot role.

So tell me stupid, what is your idea of a really cool thread? Answer the fucking question.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 12:05 AM
If one of your buddies had written that you would have been a suck up and praised it.

I don't care who wrote it, I wouldn't be praising something that unfunny and uninteresting, B...

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't care who wrote it, I wouldn't be praising something that unfunny and uninteresting, B...

You are a follower and a sheep, of course you wouldn't understand creativity.

Avante
07-10-2012, 12:15 AM
You are a follower and a sheep, of course you wouldn't understand creativity.

You've noticed that also I see. Yep old CN isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Real simple.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2013, 07:02 PM

Prophetic statement, tbh :lol

DisAsTerBot
10-03-2013, 09:11 AM