PDA

View Full Version : Game Blogs on Spurstalk do not hurt NBA players

benefactor
04-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Deserves it's own thread tbh.

Seriously...this is the dumbest shit I read on here. Dumber than Fabbs. Dumber that rascal. Dumber than ducks. The sad thing is it looks like most of you that bitch about it actually believe it to be true. Stop. It makes you look stupid as a fan and a person.

timtonymanu
04-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Just as stupid when people got mad at other posters last season for starting game threads that weren't named Bukefal.

TheSkeptic
04-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Benefactor...

This is not the time for common sense and sound reasoning.

We want to be superstitious and you will not stop us from setting up bizarre rituals that include banning certain posters from starting threads.

That being said,

I think that Amused's bad luck and people trying to stop him from making game blogs is funny. :lol

So are they turning him pink next?

angelbelow
04-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Well the gnsf strongly believe that game blogs can hurt NBA players and therefore it must be true.

benefactor
04-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Just as stupid when people got mad at other posters last season for starting game threads that weren't named Bukefal.
:lol

I remember that shit. Maybe I can start them all since I haven't lost all year.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2012, 08:59 PM
And how many players got injured tonight?

Thought so.

:hat

ElNono
04-04-2012, 09:00 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/25irx9c.jpg

rasho8
Stop trying to interfere with our irrational behavior.

DPG21920
Tony did :lol

capek
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Superstition and sports fandom go hand in hand.

fuk yo rationality clown :lol

Slutter McGee
This is stupid. Of course everyone knows that Game Blogs don't hurt NBA players. But superstitions are part of sports. Yes we know its bullshit. But I have lucky Spurs Shirt. I have my lucky socks when I go to a fencing tournament. I have a lucky coin. I have an unlucky Rangers shirt. Why the fuck would you care if we want to claim a thread is unlucky. Its no worse than any of the above. You have proved how logically superior you are to the rest of us though.

Damn Vulcans.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Obstructed_View
Unless Amused starts them. He threw out the challenge to the basketball gods, and it was accepted. Neal with it, bitches.

jiggy_55
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM
And how many players got injured tonight?

Thought so.

:hat

Kori mentioned Parker hurt his elbow actually, not sure what's wrong but you may have noticed he didn't finish the game. Not sure if that was by design cuz he was struggling or because he was actually kind of hurting.

Thompson
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm sure 99% don't actually believe that anyway - they're just exasperated that our team can't stay freaking healthy and need someone to blame. It helps to vent at something.

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Benefactor...

This is not the time for common sense and sound reasoning.

We want to be superstitious and you will not stop us from setting up bizarre rituals that include banning certain posters from starting threads.

That being said,

I think that Amused's bad luck and people trying to stop him from making game blogs is funny. :lol

So are they turning him pink next?
It's not just now...it happens every damn season at some level with some poster(as timtonymanu referenced). It's fucking retarded. I can understand having retarded posters with consistent schticks because most of us know those are the personality they have chosen and we accept that to a point. But you have people who seem to really believe in this...to the point where they are PMing LJ and telling him to make amused stop. :lol

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm sure 99% don't actually believe that anyway - they're just exasperated that our team can't stay freaking healthy and need someone to blame. It helps to vent at something.
LJ said he got 13 PM's in the game blog telling him to make ADS stop making game blogs so the Spurs can stay healthy. That's fucking sad.

TE
Ok lets just settle this the scientific way and continue allowing Amused to make the game blogs for the next five games.

We need a larger sample size to jump to these conclusions.

Amuseddaysleeper
:lol people are pm'ing timvp for me to stop game blogs?

Didn't realize it was that bad.

ElNono
04-04-2012, 09:07 PM
lol irrational folk

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Ok lets just settle this the scientific way and continue allowing Amused to make the game blogs for the next five games.

Let's do it. If the Spurs lose a player to an injury that keep them out at least one game in at least three of those blogs I will be a convert.

timtonymanu
04-04-2012, 09:08 PM
I believe Amused started a game blog this year where no player got hurt. Have to stalk your profile for a bit, Amused.

Slutter McGee
04-04-2012, 09:09 PM
But you have people who seem to really believe in this...to the point where they are PMing LJ and telling him to make amused stop. :lol

Yeah. We all do really believe it. If the spurs start missing all their baskets every time my girlfriend walks into the room. And I jokingly tell her to stop coming in. I obviously completely believe she is actually the cause.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

TheSkeptic
04-04-2012, 09:09 PM
It's not just now...it happens every damn season at some level with some poster(as timtonymanu referenced). It's fucking retarded. I can understand having retarded posters with consistent schticks because most of us know those are the personality they have chosen and we accept that to a point. But you have people who seem to really believe in this...to the point where they are PMing LJ and telling him to make amused stop. :lol

Didn't know realize it was that bad.

:lmao That's priceless. I never realized people were serious about that stuff tbh.

Like it makes a difference. :lol Ok. You guys are killing me here.

Though if you're making Amused do the game threads, shouldn't he be making them for other teams?

To test the sample size.

Obstructed_View
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM
By the way, guys. It's only a game thread if you post in it. If you're really that concerned about it, start your own. Otherwise all of you are complicit.

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM

Didn't realize it was that bad.

I've gotten 12 PMs telling me to stop Amused from making game blogs :lol

Make that 13 :lol
lol

Seventyniner
04-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Not everything happens for a reason.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
... people are superstitious... you are just saying that most of the humanity is stupid... great frickin' discovery.

I find Amusing blaming Amused

I have something for you, a big revelation, I'm pretty sure nobody thinks that game blogs injure players

timtonymanu
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Wasn't Danny Ferry calling games another reason why the Spurs get injured players?

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
... people are superstitious... you are just saying that most of the humanity is stupid... great frickin' discovery.

I find Amusing blaming Amused

I have something for you, a big revelation, I'm pretty sure nobody thinks that game blogs injure players

I've gotten 12 PMs telling me to stop Amused from making game blogs :lol

I'm pretty sure 12 people disagree with you.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm totally gonna start the Spurs/Hornets game blog.

If anything, I need to research the Spurs W-L record when I make the game blogs.

Also, someone just knocked on my door twice, but when I answered no one was there :wow

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Ranting about it in the blog is one thing...but PMing LJ about is just :lol.

TE
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM

If anything, I need to research the Spurs W-L record when I make the game blogs.

Also, someone just knocked on my door twice, but when I answered no one was there :wow

watch yourself

benefactor

I'm pretty solid iirc tbh. I think I'm like 15-3 all time.

timtonymanu
Imagine if we lost the game, I bet the number of posters PMing timvp would have doubled.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm pretty sure 12 people disagree with you.

Yeah. We all do really believe it. If the spurs start missing all their baskets every time my girlfriend walks into the room. And I jokingly tell her to stop coming in. I obviously completely believe she is actually the cause.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

The good Slutter McGee is explaining that for you.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:23 PM

you're like Matt when u start doin' something wrong you keep on doing it

benefactor
The good Slutter McGee is explaining that for you.
PMing an admin is not joking, genius.

jag
We should get Culburn to start them from now on just to see what happens. It could be so wrong that it ends up being right.

Spurs Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM

:rollin

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty solid iirc tbh. I think I'm like 15-3 all time.

I wouldn't doubt it, I remember some great payoff runs when you started a majority of the game blogs.

Mugen
04-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Yes, they do.

5/5 :wow

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:28 PM
PMing an admin is not joking, genius.

when I tell my girlfriend to not enter in the room when I watch a game... I'm not joking... it annoys me because I have the feeling something bad is going to happen.. this is called superstition... it doesn't mean I seriously believe that there is a causality link between the two events... genius

Obstructed_View
04-04-2012, 09:29 PM
When we were dating, my wife and I went to see the Spurs play the Mavs at the Alamodome. The three Js were doing well and the Mavs were up by maybe ten points. She went to the rest room right as the Spurs went on a run. Rodman ended up with like 20 rebounds in the first half. When she came back the Spurs were up by close to the same amount they'd been down. To this day when she walks in when the Spurs are down, she jokingly says she's going to find the ladies' room.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Amused, can you start the lakers game blogs downstairs ? please

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Of course, I will do all game blogs for all teams.

crc21209
04-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Wasn't Danny Ferry calling games another reason why the Spurs get injured players?

:lol Yup. The combo of Ferry and Monaco = :td.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:32 PM
When we were dating, my wife and I went to see the Spurs play the Mavs at the Alamodome. The three Js were doing well and the Mavs were up by maybe ten points. She went to the rest room right as the Spurs went on a run. Rodman ended up with like 20 rebounds in the first half. When she came back the Spurs were up by close to the same amount they'd been down. To this day when she walks in when the Spurs are down, she jokingly says she's going to find the ladies' room.

Few years ago because of the time difference I couldn't watch many spurs games live and each time I was actually watching you could be sure spurs were going to loose.

I stopped watching spurs game live during a couple of weeks until we lost one :lol

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Of course, I will do all game blogs for all teams.

l:lolkers are f:lolck:lold

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
when I tell my girlfriend to not enter in the room when I watch a game... I'm not joking... it annoys me because I have the feeling something bad is going to happen.. this is called superstition... it doesn't mean I seriously believe that there is a causality link between the two events... genius
What the fuck are you talking about? So someone who is PMing a site admin to force someone else to stop making game blogs does not "seriously believe there is a causality link between the two events?"

Mugen
04-04-2012, 09:35 PM
butthurt over Amused' blogs < benefactor's butthurt over said butthurt , tbh.

Nathan89
04-04-2012, 09:38 PM
sent him one just for the hell of it. despite knowing it doesn't cause injury it's annoying seeing the coincidence happen over and over. also it being a topic is annoying. everything stops if he stops. the injuries are going to happen either way but this situation won't

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:38 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? So someone who is PMing a site admin to force someone else to stop making game blogs does not "seriously believe there is a causality link between the two events?"

Few years ago because of the time difference I couldn't watch many spurs games live and each time I was actually watching you could be sure spurs were going to loose.

I stopped watching spurs game live during a couple of weeks until we lost one :lol

dude, I try to understand what you don't understand. Rationally I obviously didn't believe that this was my fault if the spurs were loosing games, irrationally after 4 or 5 losses in a row, I stopped watching games on live to stop jinxing my favourite team.

you dont have any ridiculous superstition ?

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:39 PM
butthurt over Amused' blogs < benefactor's butthurt over said butthurt , tbh.
Don't really give a shit about them ranting about it...because as Brazil pointed out there are superstitions in sports...but going to the admins to force ASD to stop? That's blurring the lines a bit.

Mugen
04-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Don't really give a shit about them ranting about it...because as Brazil pointed out there are superstitions in sports...but going to the admins to force ASD to stop? That's blurring the lines a bit.

Yeah, dets gay.

But Matt Bonner hit a gamewinner today ....Tiago got the shits the last time.....you can't say that weird fluke shit doesnt happen when Amused does a game blog

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:42 PM
dude, I try to understand what you don't understand. Rationally I obviously didn't believe that this was my fault if the spurs were loosing games, irrationally after 4 or 5 losses in a row, I stopped watching games on live to stop jinxing my favourite team.

you dont have any ridiculous superstition ?
Nope. Are you saying that it is not going beyond superstition to PM an admin to have something changed in order to keep players safe?

timtonymanu
04-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Hell, I have superstitions in sports too. The last game blog I started this season resulted in the Spurs losing to the Kings AT HOME. I didn't feel good about my chances starting another one. Having superstitions is fine but crying to the admin that a poster starting game blogs is jinxing the team even though they won the game is a douchebag move. If they did some research, they would see that not all of Amused game blogs led to a Spurs injury.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Nope. Are you saying that it is not going beyond superstition to PM an admin to have something changed in order to keep players safe?

its like telling your girlfriend to stop entering in the room or stopping watching games live.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Okay guys, let's think about this for a second:

Let's say that yes, when I start game blogs a Spurs player (or two) get injured.

But think of it this way.

Had Manu not gotten injured during that Minny game that I started the thread for, we wouldn't have gotten as strong of a look at how well Danny Green can play, along with allowing Neal to get more minutes to get his groove back after he had a rough start to the season.

I started the Clipper game thread where Manu got hurt again and Tiago was out, yet that was one of the most memorable finishes to a regular season Spurs game in the past few seasons. Neal's 3 to pull a win out of nothing was insane.

I got TJ Ford injured, but had he not been injured Spurs would have never picked up Patty Mills who will probably have his jersey hanging from the rafters by this time next year.

Not a single soul thought the Spurs would have this strong of a season considering all the factors and quiet offseason.

But despite all the injuries, the team showed us some real depth by allowing the "lesser" players to develop into rotation members.

So basically all I'm trying to say is this.

You're welcome.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM

oh and fwiw I didn't send any PM to timvp tbh

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:53 PM
its like telling your girlfriend to stop entering in the room or stopping watching games live.
No, it's not. Would you force your girlfriend out of the room physically in order to make the injuries stop?

Mugen

Neither did I but i didn't know Tony got hurt til after :lol

Mugen
No, it's not. Would you force your girlfriend out of the room physically in order to make the injuries stop?

It depends on how fat she is.

benefactor

:tu

benefactor
04-04-2012, 09:54 PM
It depends on how fat she is.

ElNono
04-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Disregard my PM, timvp

Brazil
04-04-2012, 10:06 PM

Physically ? do you mean like Dale with his wife ?

:nope

but I'll invite her softly but firmly to leave the room and eventually I'll lock up the freaking door :lol

Gagnrath
04-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Now as a fun question... If Amused starts a game blog and the admins delete it, so someone else can post the initial post in the thread is Amused's bad Karma still in play?

Inquiring minds need to know so I can ready my salt tossing, and rain dancing to prepare for proper luck.

wildbill2u
04-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Not everything happens for a reason.

We are descending into chaos theory here. :downspin:

Now everyone will start game threads. We will have separate game blogs for the superstitious, the skeptics, the religious freaks, and of course, mine, the one for knowledgeable fans. :rollin

Dex
04-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Pink! Pink! Pink! Pink! Pink! :elephant

Dex
04-04-2012, 11:14 PM
And for the record, it's all in good fun. Everybody knows that Game Blogs don't injure players. But it's hard to argue with the track record (4/4? 4/5?). Even though it's pure coincidence, you have to expect to get a hard time for that kind of bad luck. The first two injuries, it was like "ha, ha, I'm noticing a trend here". Now it's just become downright uncanny.

Oh, and by the way, Spurs got that last stop because I put my rally cap on.

You're welcome.

Jeff Leppard
04-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Everybody knows that players get hurt when their fans wish harm on players from other teams. This thread is dumb.

blkroadrunners
12-15-2012, 09:23 PM
:lmao The curse continues

freetiago
12-15-2012, 09:33 PM
^

milkyway21
12-15-2012, 10:52 PM
hey Brazil nice, funny sig huh :tu

Amuseddaysleeper
12-15-2012, 10:53 PM
:downspin:

benefactor
12-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Eh...wouldn't really call that an injury.

Brunodf
12-15-2012, 11:10 PM

will_spurs
12-16-2012, 02:46 AM
PM sent.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 03:06 AM
Wow, just when I thought benefactor couldnt be any dumber.

exstatic
12-16-2012, 08:42 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/GPOQ8pzY0kY/0.jpg

benefactor
12-16-2012, 10:29 AM
That's fucking rich coming from you, faggot.

Obstructed_View
12-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Eh...wouldn't really call that an injury.

Odd that the above would be the dumbest post in this thread.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 03:42 PM
This dumbass has got to be one of the most unintelligent, uneducated, naive posters on this site. When youre not believing all the shit I talk to you and trying to ridicule me later when I let you in on the fact that Im not completely serious youre up here being an even bigger dumbass and actually thinking 'most posters' are 100% serious with the game thread stuff...even going as far as making a thread to ridicule them. :rollin

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) was pretty much trying to get at the same thing just in a much nicer way.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 04:30 PM
People PM'ed timvp telling him to make ADS stop starting game threads you dumb bastard. Why don't you try reading the thread and seeing the actual quotes from him saying so before you start talking out of your ass.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Odd that the above would be the dumbest post in this thread.

Maximum Sports ‏@MaxSportsSA (https://twitter.com/MaxSportsSA) Manu Ginobili travels with Spurs to OKC, but team is still calling him doubtful vs. Thunder tomorrow night.
He's not even officially out for the Thunder game. We obviously have two different definitions of injury.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
That doesnt mean anything dumbass, especially since you dont even know the the tone of those PMs.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
:lol....ok.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Comparing this to physically escorting youre GF out is one of the dumbest comparisons Ive ever seen too.

Ill break it down for you in a simpler way since youre too stupid to formulate reasonable comparisons on your own. When Spurs games are on national tv I usually flip the channel between the local feed and TNT/ESPN depending on how the Spurs are doing. If theyre doing bad Ill change it and if they start doing better I just leave it on that feed...my gf sometimes likes to joke and change it back to the 'bad feed'. I pretty much always end up getting the remote from her and taking her ability to change the channel away. Thats all these people that PMd timvpimp are doing, trying to get Amused to stop changing the channel. Only a naive idiot would actually think we are 100% serious and that we actually believe we affect how the Spurs play though.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM
:lol Fkla with the "make shit up as I go along" bads, per his usual.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 04:59 PM
If you don't think someone who sends a PM to the site owner is serious, then I don't know what else to say. You are like TDMVPDPOY with good sentence structure.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Dude you are seriously one of the dumbest posters I have come across, no joke.

Going through the trouble of PMing timvpimp or in my case through the trouble of getting the remote from my girl doesnt mean we seriously believe what we are doing helps the Spurs. You have to be one naive, stupid motherfucker to make that connection tbh.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Random superstition things are fine...I've already said that...but if you are sending a private message to the site owner then you are not joking. Joking is saying in the game blog. You have to be one stupid motherfucker not to see the difference.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Theyre PMing timvpimp because they cant take away Amused's ability to start threads on their own, idiot. Its no different than me sitting across the room from my girl and thus telling someone else thats right next to her to take the remote away from her. Why are you so stupid ?

benefactor
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Just keep reaching. I'll let you bury yourself.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeah that comparison is a huge reach on my part. Lets compare PMing timvpimp to physically escorting my gf out the room physically instead. Fucking dumbass. :rolleyes

FkLA
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
The worst thing is youre one of those stubborn stupid people too. You really do believe youre right and that 'Im burying myself'. You really do think making that connection is completely reasonable, and that all these guys that sent PMs are dumb as shit. You are an imbecile and because of your stubbornness have no chance of improving. You are the worst kind of stupid tbh.

AussieFanKurt
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM
:corn:

benefactor
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Complaining in the game blog about certain superstitions has been going on for years. I have fired back about it being stupid(not really a superstition person, though I respect that it exists in sports) in the game blogs as part of the banter. I only made a thread about it when posters(13 of them) sent private messages(used to address serious problems to the site admin) to have a certain poster stop making game blogs to keep Spurs players from getting injured. Not sure what is so hard to understand about all of this. If you are PMing the site admin you are not just following a superstition. You want something forcefully done to keep players healthy.

I've said all that needs to be said about this. You once again show how much your ability to reason out simple scenarios sucks ass....per your whole existence.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
If you are PMing the site admin you are not just following a superstition. You want something forcefully done to keep players healthy.

So if I ask someone to take the remote away from my girl I forcefully want something done to keep the Spurs playing better? Fucking dumbass. :lol

Youre trying to rationalize something that is beyond stupid and like I said the sad part is you actually think youre right.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
FWIW...the only reason you are attempting to call me out in this thread is because you have made a living on this site at looking like a dumbass and you are tired of being laughed at. From shemales, to ":cryfeels good to be bold:cry, Diaw vs. Lee, tshirt fan, mexican flag begging, failed male nurse shtick...your list is long and documented. Honestly, you don't have any space to even call the greyest of grey posters dumb, as your fail pail is full to the fucking rim. After this I'm not even going to bother going back and forth with you because everyone knows who you are. It's as obvious as Kool Aid being a fake black man.

But go ahead and backpedal with your :lolI was just joking guise:lol retort. You being the dumbest be@ner on this site shines through.

FkLA
12-16-2012, 06:01 PM
Abort the argument once youre backed against a wall and focus on calling me out for my 'failures' instead. Classic. :lmao :lmao

DapDaGenius
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
They definitely can, have and do hurt the team. They can also help the team. After cd021 posted that Blair was the next Beno Udrith, Blair got a DNP-CD. That definitely helped the team. Certain posters have good karma and others have bad karma. Anytime cd021 posts a thread, things play out in the favor of what he is talking about. I bet if cd021 made a thread about TD and him getting his shot back together, I bet TD will have a 50+ FG% the very next game.

The power of words.

Obstructed_View
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
He's not even officially out for the Thunder game. We obviously have two different definitions of injury.

Since he already missed a game, we obviously do.

benefactor
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM
When I think injury I think longer term and more serious than what is basically a bad bruise. If it was the playoffs he would likely play. He might only miss the OKC game and at the most will miss the back to back.

It's like what James Caan said in The Program..."are you hurt or are you injured?" Manu seems to be just hurt.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2012, 12:37 PM
When I think injury I think longer term and more serious than what is basically a bad bruise. If it was the playoffs he would likely play. He might only miss the OKC game and at the most will miss the back to back.

And he already missed the Boston game. There's not a scenario above where it's not an injury. Stop digging.

benefactor
12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Do you think he would play if tonight's game was a playoff game?

Brazil
12-17-2012, 05:13 PM
This dumbass has got to be one of the most unintelligent, uneducated, naive posters on this site. When youre not believing all the shit I talk to you and trying to ridicule me later when I let you in on the fact that Im not completely serious youre up here being an even bigger dumbass and actually thinking 'most posters' are 100% serious with the game thread stuff...even going as far as making a thread to ridicule them. :rollin

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) was pretty much trying to get at the same thing just in a much nicer way.

I'm all about class :lol

Obstructed_View
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Do you think he would play if tonight's game was a playoff game?

I know he wouldn't have returned to the Boston game if it were a playoff game. Injury.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-03-2013, 11:16 AM
:downspin:

Do us all a favor don't ever start a game thread ever again.

Brunodf
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
:bang

freetiago
03-03-2013, 01:02 PM
his history indicates otherwise
if anyone wants Tim careers to end in a freak injury you know who you can depend on

Amuseddaysleeper
03-03-2013, 02:42 PM
It wasn't I.

capek
03-03-2013, 02:56 PM
It wasn't I.

Liar! You knows you a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXOO7QVHgXs

Amuseddaysleeper
03-03-2013, 03:37 PM

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Deserves it's own thread tbh.

Seriously...this is the dumbest shit I read on here. Dumber than Fabbs. Dumber that rascal. Dumber than ducks. The sad thing is it looks like most of you that bitch about it actually believe it to be true. Stop. It makes you look stupid as a fan and a person.

People seriously believe there's a causal link between anything on ST and injuries to Spurs players!? That shit is even dumber than believing the planet is 6000 years old! :lmao

lefty20
03-04-2013, 03:58 AM
People seriously believe there's a causal link between anything on ST and injuries to Spurs players!? That shit is even dumber than believing the planet is 6000 years old! :lmao

This is nothing new, people associated with sports (fan/players/staff) have had the weirdest superstitions for ages. For example, a lot of baseball players believe that there is a correlation between their hitting abilities and choice of underwear. Deep down most of these people know that this isn't possible, but they still do whatever dumb thing their brain comes up with to "help" their cause.

FkLA
04-04-2013, 11:58 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Boob+Bump_fc7651_3153737.gif

bump