PDA

View Full Version : Spurs have winning genes

ElNono
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
This team shows us that our guys don't give up a fuck, after an ugly game they r able to hit clutch shoots, one over all, Neal

Props guys!

100%duncan
04-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Drive For 5!

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Spurs have lucky genes tonite that's it and that is all...everybody sucked in particular manu, tp and Pop.

The only props for tonite is on celtics defense AND Tim's rebounding. Rebounds and luck are the only recipe of tonite's win

TE
04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
The turnovers/sloppy in today's game were unnerving at times. The best positive thing to take from this game is that those mistakes are certainly correctable, AND the Celtics D is no slouch. They play very excellent, physical D, and our players were tested. We didn't pass with flying colors, but the ability to come out with a win in an environment like that cannot go unnoticed (although it will in the national media).

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I have blue jeans

-Lefty

Spurtacus
04-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Tiger Blood.

Brazil
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
I have blue jeans

-Lefty

:lol

u're preparing a Lefty troll, it seems u are practicing

DPG21920
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Just working with the opportunities presented.

SpursRock20
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Spurs have lucky genes tonite that's it and that is all...everybody sucked in particular manu, tp and Pop.

The only props for tonite is on celtics defense AND Tim's rebounding. Rebounds and luck are the only recipe of tonite's win

Pessimistic much? The Spurs did not play an overall bad game. They played an excellent first half. Doc Rivers, who is a great coach, made a change in defensive philosophy and began to play small-ball in the second half. Spurs shots did not fall much in the second half, and luck could of helped. This is a great team win. It wasn't pretty, plenty of players had mediocre games, but we knew this might be the case. Boston is a team that we have lost to 7 out of our last 9 games to and playing at their place in the second night of a back to back had a loss written all over it, especially since they had 2 nights to prepare for us.

I value how the Spurs did not shrink once the lead evaporated. I love how Neal calmly hit a huge 3 to grab the lead back after having a terrible second half. This win shows the guys that they can't get too comfortable. A game where our big 3 play mediocre and we still find a way to get it done is HUGE! This had playoffs written all over it, and are the type of wins the Spurs will need once the postseason rolls around.