PDA

View Full Version : The best team in LA

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:12 AM
...are still the Lakers. It has ALWAYS been the Lakers. Tee, hee

ElNono
04-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Just making you sweat a little more these days... but they played well today.

VBM
Deandre Jordan is huddled in a corner somewhere crying

Killakobe81
...are still the Lakers. It has ALWAYS been the Lakers. Tee, hee

That's not how Mid would tell it ... tee, hee.

Mugen
04-05-2012, 12:15 AM
True, but remember the days when you didn't have to remind yourself....

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
Clippers should move back to San Diego. Tired of the Lakers getting two extra home games a year.

midnightpulp

tee, hee.

:lol

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:16 AM

tee, hee.

Just checking assholes who think that the Clippers are better than the Lakers. tee, hee

Giuseppe

tee, hee.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

VBM
That said, cot damn

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/BLAKE-PAU-2.gif

ezau
They used to be the best team in the world. Wow, how the might have fallen.

Kobe™
We Still Run └A, Nothings Changed.

On to the Next One.

Mugen
04-05-2012, 12:17 AM
That said, cot damn

Hand Down, Man Down!

ElNono
04-05-2012, 12:18 AM
That said, cot damn

Blake should be charged with rape on the spot, tbh

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Blake should be charged with rape on the spot, tbh

Rape with homicide, tbh. He just killed Pau there.

midnightpulp
04-05-2012, 12:19 AM
No Mo Williams and Billups, though.

ElNono
04-05-2012, 12:20 AM
No Mo Williams and Billups, though.

:lol

midnightpulp
04-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Just checking assholes who think that the Clippers are better than the Lakers. tee, hee

The Lakers are indeed better than the Clippers without Mo Williams and Billups. That much is proven.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:21 AM
The Lakers are indeed better than the Clippers without Mo Williams and Billups. That much is proven.

We have no bench and we beat the Clippers. What gives?

midnightpulp
04-05-2012, 12:23 AM
We have no bench and we beat the Clippers. What gives?

Neither do the Clippers without Williams and Billups (which would move Foye, who isn't a starter, to the bench).

Impressive win, though :tu. On the road, against a hot team.

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 12:26 AM

You a pussy or an asshole? :lol

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:27 AM
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/ElevenDopes/553186010.gif

Red Hawk #21
04-05-2012, 12:27 AM
That said, cot damn

So am I the only person who thinks this is way better than his layup on Perkins??

ezau
04-05-2012, 12:28 AM
That said, cot damn

Gasol will need to see a shrink after this. :lol:lol

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 12:29 AM
So am I the only person who thinks this is way better than his layup on Perkins??

It's filthy but the foul takes away from it a bit from a pure dunk perspective ...

Now from making someone you bitch ..this IS better :lol

Red Hawk #21
04-05-2012, 12:32 AM
It's filthy but the foul takes away from it a bit from a pure dunk perspective ...

Now from making someone you bitch ..this IS better :lol

It doesn't even look like basketball anymore, it just looks like Blake is fucking Pau up :rollin

midnightpulp
04-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Highlights like that ring hollow when you don't win the game.

Meaningless.

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 12:35 AM
It doesn't even look like basketball anymore, it just looks like Blake is fucking Pau up :rollin

I tell you what he keeps acting like that Jason smith, wont be the only one taking cheap shots. Dont get me wrong I love swag ... but he has to keep oin mind the stare downs gonna get him knocked on his ass someday ...

If they get OKC in the playoffs after what I saw today I would bet my life against a bucket of shit that Blake would get flagrant fouled multiple times.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Highlights like that ring hollow when you don't win the game.

Meaningless.

Yeah, Pau is going to be ridiculed in the locker room for weeks. I can imagine them pulling their phone up to show det clip. But he was key in this win so it will all be in the name of fun.

ElNono
04-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Yeah, Pau is going to be ridiculed in the locker room for weeks. I can imagine them pulling their phone up to show det clip. But he was key in this win so it will all be in the name of fun.

Hope it doesn't break his heart :cry

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Hope it doesn't break his heart :cry

He's not Lamar Odom :lol

Plus he blocked Blake while the latter was trying so hard to make one coordinated post move :lol

Red Hawk #21
04-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I tell you what he keeps acting like that Jason smith, wont be the only one taking cheap shots. Dont get me wrong I love swag ... but he has to keep oin mind the stare downs gonna get him knocked on his ass someday ...

If they get OKC in the playoffs after what I saw today I would bet my life against a bucket of shit that Blake would get flagrant fouled multiple times.

I def agree with you on that, I've always thought Blake Griffin is an ACL injury just waiting to happen. I currently have one myself, and it came on a play when I tried to dunk on a guy who I was already torching and trash talking to all day. His foul on me was a massive cheapshot while I was midair, but now I do regret the way I was playing that day, I could've shown more respect I guess... :depressed

But yeah, Blake def needs to chill with that stare down shit. Once other players feel you're trying to embarrass them is when the cheap shots start. So he's gotta be careful.

ElNono
04-05-2012, 12:45 AM
He's not Lamar Odom :lol

You're already forgot last season :lol

http://bossip.com/379195/did-kobe-and-vanessa-break-up-another-happy-lakers-home12006/

namlook
04-05-2012, 12:45 AM
That's assault and battery. Javie would have called an offensive foul.

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I def agree with you on that, I've always thought Blake Griffin is an ACL injury just waiting to happen. I currently have one myself, and it came on a play when I tried to dunk on a guy who I was already torching and trash talking to all day. His foul on me was a massive cheapshot while I was midair, but now I do regret the way I was playing that day, I could've shown more respect I guess... :depressed

But yeah, Blake def needs to chill with that stare down shit. Once other players feel you're trying to embarrass them is when the cheap shots start. So he's gotta be careful.

That sucks about you knee ...never had a major injury but when you love ball (i dont play much anymore I coach) having it taken away sucks. Dont get me wrong I loved some of the famous stare downs: Pippen on Ewing, Kemp on Lister ...but he would be wise to let the bench and his on court team-mates hype his dunks.

As for you talking trash all depends on if he was talking to you first. IF he was then people would of thought you soft if you dint give some back ... I know some players that ignore it. But it sounds like you feed off of it like I do. Hopefully you have a full recovery and you go back and bust his ass by lighting up again without the dunks ...:toast

Red Hawk #21
04-05-2012, 01:09 AM
That sucks about you knee ...never had a major injury but when you love ball (i dont play much anymore I coach) having it taken away sucks. Dont get me wrong I loved some of the famous stare downs: Pippen on Ewing, Kemp on Lister ...but he would be wise to let the bench and his on court team-mates hype his dunks.

As for you talking trash all depends on if he was talking to you first. IF he was then people would of thought you soft if you dint give some back ... I know some players that ignore it. But it sounds like you feed off of it like I do. Hopefully you have a full recovery and you go back and bust his ass by lighting up again without the dunks ...:toast

Thanks bro, and yeah it was trash talk but def nothing over the line. Not even mean spirited, half of the time I was just joking and laughing when I was talking and the kid was trash talking back and laughing as well. I should've stopped though once the kid stopped laughing with me I guess. And I'll def be back, had acl reconstruction 2 months ago still rehabbing my knee right now. I'll play a safer style once I get back to playing. :toast

But yeah the Pippen on Ewing dunk is one of my favorites, and the Kemp on Lister dunk is just :wow no words for that one. Something I don't like about Blake Griffin and the Clippers though, is that every time they dunk on someone they all go crazy in rubbing it in. But when they get dunked on (ie, Markieff Morris's dunk on Blake) they start bitching. :lol